All Comments on 'Mrs. Swanson's Boarding House Ch. 08'

by 0ra11yfix8ed

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's about time!

CFNM stories tend to be about women playing with naked men to "humiliate" them. What's in it for the women? There should be more about men learning to serve their women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anonymous has missed the point, obviously requiring further naked 'NMCF' training.

Men enjoy enforced masturbation albeit the female masturbatrix relishes obtaining unbridled power over submissive stark naked males. In a classic turn-on for the naked males involved, it acknowledges female superiority whilst reversing male testosterone into harmless fun to be enjoyed by 'Sisterhood' supporters universally. A pacifist's dream unlikely to be enacted into law world-wide, Macho male antagonists would bred out of existence ultimately! A peace loving future with a dominant female society in control? Right on Sisters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Only thing learned?

Is to what lengths some foolish women will go to try and control their men. Want control? Train a dog. Want to be single woman? Treat men with no real love or respect and that's how you end up. Dummies.

gal4u269gal4u269over 10 years ago
Please...

continue this series! I'm loving it!

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
Very interesting and hot but ...

How you could leave this story unfinished? That's a crime

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Best CFNM Story

I loved this story and I hope you continue it someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
horrible story of the abuse of an unsecure young boy

almost puking when i read this horrible story that doesn't have to do anything with erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY!!!

Next time just do it. Puke and maybe you'll choke to death!! That would please all of us!! Then you could meet your dead ex wife and suck some more cum from her pussy

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 6 years agoAuthor
Hey Annoy #1 9/21/2017

Did you read all eight chapters before you almost puked? You have a high tolerance for the revolting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user0ra11yfix8ed@0ra11yfix8ed
Became curious late in life. Started writing as a sort of self therapy. Acted out. Enjoyed every alternative tried. Took time off to recover from cancer. Enjoy give and take communications so if you have a desire to talk I'm all ears!