Mrs. Type-A Loses Control Ch. 02

Story Info
I urgently need to get a grip…
3.5k words
4.65
6.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in our downstairs guest bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. This is what shock feels like. My senses, my emotions overdriven to the point that I couldn't process anything.

The cum on my face was getting cold. I reached up and collected the dollop between my nose and upper lip and put it just between my lips.

I thought, "Ten minutes ago, this cum formed in the balls of my daughter's boyfriend...her 20-year old boyfriend... Now it's on my face..."

I got shivers.

I shook them off and washed my face. Still in a daze, I walked upstairs. Entering the bedroom, I glanced grimly at my sleeping husband before going into the master bathroom to perform a perfunctory approximation of my normal nighttime routine. I was elsewhere. I found and took an Ambien and collapsed in bed.

——————————

The alarm on my phone jolted me awake. I silenced it and then typed a quick message to my assistant at work telling him I was taking a personal day. Despite it being 5-something in the morning, he answered immediately, "Got it."

I kept up a mental wall long enough - with the help of the drugs - to drift back to sleep.

——————————

I awoke alone around 8 or so. My heart immediately began racing as the memories from the previous night demanded attention.

So many screaming questions. Far and away the loudest - what is gonna happen now?

How am I going to deal with the fact that I cheated on my husband?

Is my daughter going to find out her mother sucked her boyfriend off?

The answers were for the most part entirely out of my control. And I'm a control person. Or I was. Now, control was the last thing I was feeling. It'd been displaced by panic...

My Tim. He didn't deserve this. He'd always been an unfailingly great husband.

Yeah, he had cuckold fantasies but, in recalling that, I was just kidding myself.

"C'mon Victoria."

I'd always laughed that stuff off. It was just his dick talking when it was hard, fantasizing about watching me with another men. I'd play along as he was fucking me - which was admittedly hot - but there was no follow-up on his part after he climaxed. Which was fine by me.

Even if there ever was gonna be any of that sort of thing in our marriage, there would be rules. It would all be controlled somehow. He'd have a say. Fore-knowledge. Veto power.

No way I could rationalize what I'd done last night. I just flat-out cheated. Like some integrity-less wife-slut.

I just needed to set that aside for now.

Back to Problem One: What was gonna happen? I asked myself, "What do you want to happen, you slut?"

I didn't have an answer. Talk Jonny out of it? Appeal to his brighter angels and agree as adults that this needed to stop immediately and be forever forgotten?

Did I even want that? I let that damning question mentally teeter on the edge - unanswered - as I just...felt. I realized I was holding my breath, in anticipation of...what? Some out-of-body voice to proclaim the answer??

I felt my heart drop into my stomach as the answer coalesced.

What I wanted was to suck his dick again. To be owned like that again.

But that was all. As if that wasn't enough, right? What I mean though, is that I had no feelings for him. I wasn't falling for him. I wasn't in love for chrissakes. It was all about the cock, submitting to the cock.

I realized how desperately I needed release - sexual release. I hadn't gotten it last night. Jonny had just blown his load on my face and left.

I thought, maybe I'll be capable of rational thought, of logical decision-making, if I just fuck myself silly with my rabbit dildo. It was right there waiting in my nightstand. Available to fuck me. A proxy for Jonny.

I started reaching for the drawer. But I stopped.

It wasn't good enough. I wanted to save this need. I wanted to savor this need. For now. And without it, I knew there was just shame.

I got out of bed to face the day...

——————————

The house seemed so cold. I put on a heavy sweatshirt, sweatpants, thick fuzzy socks and went to make coffee.

Tim was at work. Mel wasn't home. I had no idea where she'd gone. That wasn't alarming or anything. Probably she was with "him." That thought made me spiral.

Maybe she's sucking her Master's dick. Maybe he's fucking her ass. Jesus, I need to get a grip!

I sat at the kitchen table with my iPad, reading the news, trying to dodge my own thoughts.

The doorbell rang. That almost-feinting feeling! That light-headedness...it flooded me.

——————————

I looked through the front door peephole. Jonny.

I opened the door, my heart beating heavy thud thuds.

He smiled his smile and said, "Morning Mrs. R," as he breezed in. "Would you like to talk?"

Mrs R. He didn't call me Victoria. That's probably good, I thought. So I said it.

"Yeah, Jonny. That's probably a good idea..."

I led him into the kitchen and we sat opposite one another at the little table.

Our eyes locked. I thought I saw...mercy? I have no idea what he saw in mine, given the tempest of conflicting emotions within. He spoke first.

"I'll start, ok?"

"Yeah, ok."

"I didn't see this coming. Like, at all. My sense is that you didn't either...?"

"Yeah, for sure."

"But now, here it is. Here was are. What to do, right?"

"Um, yeah, that's the burning question, Jonny. I'm hoping you end up being wise beyond your years..."

He expression was soft, one of understanding.

"I've thought about it for hours now. Here's what I'm thinking... I've been asking myself, what's the best outcome in terms of the big picture? What's reasonably possible?"

"Ok..."

"Well, first off, I do own you now, and I don't want to give that up..."

My heart somehow sank and raced in exultation at the same time.

"But I think the situation dictates caution." He laughed. "A lot of caution."

I had no words at that point.

"So even though I'd like to use you like I use Mel, that's not smart. Look, I don't want to mess up my relationship with your daughter - I do love her. Or fuck up your marriage - which seems strong, right?"

"It always has been. Well, it was."

"Exactly. So why blow that up? If I misplay this - if I push it too hard - that's what'll happen - it'll blow up. Unpredictably. I have control now but probably wouldn't if that happened."

I was starting to get a sense of where he was going. And my heartbeat was mostly now under control.

"I understand, Jonny. Did you settle on some specific, uh, plan?"

"Not entirely. I just know I...we...need to be smart about everything."

"Ok, agree. I'm just not sure what that'll mean."

"It means I own you, Victoria." There it was, my name. The ground shifted beneath me. He continued, "It means I will use you. I'll be your Master. But we'll be very, very careful. Like, no outward evidence of our relationship. Unfortunately, things will be...infrequent. That'll be hard for me, but I need to control myself. Need to be smart."

I looked deep into his eyes and said, "It'll be hard for me too, Jonny...Master."

"I assume Mr. R is at work?"

"Yes, we're alone. Although I don't know where Mel is."

"I do. She won't disturb us. We're alone."

"Ok, well, oh...," I trailed off.

His voice shifted from reasonable, soft, understanding to...commanding. "Take off everything, Victoria. I'm gonna look at your body now. I didn't get to last night."

My head spun. I felt a surge of excitement...and joy.

Yes, joy.

I stood up and peeled off what I was wearing. I stepped back from the table so he could see me fully.

It felt good. His eyes on me really, really good.

But then I thought of my husband - specifically, one of his "theories" about "workout people," like myself. I'm lean. I'm fit. Still curvy though - there's no escaping one's genes.

"You all eventually need validation," Tim had said on more than one occasion. Meaning outside feedback in one form or another that validates all the hard work done in the gym. Cheating would be the extreme example - the one my husband likely feared. The point of him bringing it up in the first place. And here I am. Cheating. Tim was right, I'm no different.

My rationale for the work I put in had always been multi-layered. Working out made me feel good. It was good for my health. Feeling and looking strong at work - in the Boardroom, where I was frequently the only woman - gave me just a little more confidence.

Turns out I'm just a slut who wants to be objectified, I thought. But in the moment, that damning thought only turned me on more. Yeah, look at me, Jonny! Mmmmmmmmmmm...

My god, he looked so hungry, so appreciative. I flexed my legs a little - I have very strong legs. My nipples had hardened. My clit tingled.

"Tell me why, Victoria."

Seeing my quizzical expression, he continued, "Why? Why did this happen? What triggered this?"

I wasn't ready for that question at all, standing there, naked in the middle of my kitchen. I just blurted out the truth.

"Uh...well, I saw a picture of your dick. On Mel's phone. And she called you 'Master.' It sounds bad but I didn't intend to snoop. It just sort of happened."

"Go on. Then what?"

"I fixated. Couldn't stop thinking about it — what it meant. I let myself imagine having you - or your dick - as my Master.

"I don't really know why, but the notion of bowing down before a big cock such that it owns me...it...it...felt good. I sound so cringe-y, I'm sorry.

"I can't really give you the words. It's just... I want it so bad. The feeling I now get...when I face it... I'm just a slut. Admitting it. That I want to worship dick.... To be...owned by your dick."

A long pause...silence as he digested that.

"I assume you've never discussed any of this with Mel before..."

I shook my head vigorously.

"It's incredible," a little faraway look in his eyes. "Incredible that you two are so alike."

He refocused, his eyes re-attacked, drinking in what he was seeing. "Turn around."

"Yes, Master." My pussy flooded with warmth.

I looked back. He was aggressively kneading his dick through his jeans. That Dick.

"Get up on the table and spread your legs on either side of me. Wide."

Thankfully, I'm small and the table was big enough and sturdy enough. I complied. Jonny ran his hands slowly over my feet, up my shins, stopping at my knees, his eyes on my pussy. Pressure on my knees, widening me even more. I didn't fight it.

"You're beyond wet, Victoria."

"For you, Master."

"Lean back on your elbows."

"Yes, Master."

"Pull your knees back. I want to see your butthole Victoria."

More chills. "Yes, Master."

"Very nice. You look so good like that, Victoria. So vulnerable..."

An understatement, I thought.

"You're a beautiful woman. An older version of your daughter. Probably even prettier. Definitely harder." He cupped and squeezed my full, muscular calves, both of them. He did it hard - a good, good pain.

"Do you think you could please me, using that butthole, Victoria. Like Mel does?"

Again, that almost-feinting sensation. How much of this can I take?

"Yes, I do."

He pushed a long, thick finger into my soaked pussy, finger-fucking me softly, deeply for several strokes. He didn't touch my clit. I wished he had but was glad he didn't. I'd have cum. Not yet! He then tentatively probed my asshole with the tip of his wet finger.

"Unnnnnnggggghhhhhhhh." Perhaps I misspelled that. You get the idea. I was in heaven.

"Victoria, I expect you to talk as I use you. You're very intelligent. Use that mind of yours. Be descriptive."

"Ok, Master. Please push it in. Please push it in my butthole."

"Good. Begging is good," he said, as he pushed his finger firmly up my ass.

"I fucking love being used by you on my kitchen table! I fucking love feeling that up my ass, Master!"

"Good girl! I've watched this ass for years. Time to own it. Go fetch some lube. "

I rolled off the table and half-ran upstairs to get the KY in my nightstand. When I returned, Jonny was standing naked in the middle of the kitchen, his young dick fully at attention.

"On your knees, my bitch," he said, softly. I was on the floor almost before he finished saying 'bitch.'

"Put the head in your mouth, my slut." Again, the degradation delivered so softly.

"I love that you call me that, Master. Thank you."

I took his cockhead in my mouth, tasted something and withdrew, looking up.

"You taste different... Is that...?"

"Yes, Victoria. That's Mel. That's your daughter."

"Oh my god, Jonny."

"Suuuck it, biiiitch," a low, drawn out, almost purring command.

I sucked it. It tasted good. She tasted good. I hated myself for loving her taste. I would have never imagined that his dick could be any better than it had been last night. This was better. The degradation fuller, more complete. Oh my god...

Faint traces of her juices had congealed into a moist foam around base of his cock. I focused on licking it off his skin, the tip of my tongue playing over the top of his ball sack and on his hard, flat, so-strong lower belly.

"I love eating my daughter's pussy juice off your big dick...off your balls. Thank you. I love cock. Thank you for giving me cock."

"So good. Wow. You are just the perfect slut, Victoria. Get back on the table."

I got back into the same position, pulling my knees up to my breasts, exposing my asshole if he wanted it. He helped me get my ass to the edge of the table, his nice cock grazing my clit, my bush, my belly...

He had me lube his dick. And my little butthole.

"Beg."

"Oh Master, please take this big dick...this one...this dick right here," I was rhythmically stroking it, "and put it in me...in my ass...

"Yeah, do it.. Do it right here... On my kitchen table. Where I feed my husband and my daughter.

"Just do it. Fuck my ass, Master."

That was obviously what he wanted to hear cuz his breathing was husky and he didn't really seem able to reply.

I felt Jonny's young cockhead slightly pressing on my hole. A little bouncing movement, ever so subtle. I pushed back. Then pressure. Then more pressure. Then a LOT of pressure as it popped in a little.

Pain. Pain and chills. Full body chills!

"Oh YESSS Master!! So good!! Such good dick! God, I love it, love this. Fuck I LOVE DICK!!," His eyes widened with that last statement - I'd very literally screamed so loud. I wanted the fucking world to know how much I love dick!

Yeah, I screamed it. I loved saying it, saying it out loud, hearing myself say it...it was cleansing...I was just creaming...I wished he had two dicks so he could fill my aching pussy too.

With the head in, he held it there for a bit, resuming the little bouncing motion...the little in-and-out thing...

"Fuck Master. Just do it. Do it! Give me more. Give me it all! Fill me with dick! Cock!!" I sounded delirious. I was delirious.

He still took his time, I guess savoring his moment, his control. Eventually, he gave me more pressure. More dick. Then steadier, harder pressure and a LOT more dick! He eased it slowly, eased it in and up and deep. Oh, my god!!

"Oh wow! Oh man. So full! So fuuulllllllll! Fill me! Oh my god, you have no idea!"

And then ramped up his stroke. Finally, he was ramming me like the 20 year old stud he is. His balls slapped my ass cheeks. I bit my knee. After maybe a half dozen hard, full strokes, all five toes of my right foot disappeared deep into his mouth. He used a thumb to grind on my poor little, desperate clit. He just kept ramming my ass. Sooooo good.

I blew up! Just exploded!!

And after a few more strokes, so did my Master. Deep up my ass.

My orgasm seemed like it lasted thirty seconds. As good as it gets.

My voice ragged and unusually low, "You are such a good fuck Master! The best! Such a good fuck! Thank you!"

He withdrew, collapsing back into his chair.

"Good girl.... Good slut...," he exhaled.

Still semi-delirious, I kept thanking him. Over and over and over.

His breathing became more steady, as did mine. He said, "All right, Victoria... Ok...yeah...That was just..."

After we basked in the afterglow for a minute or so, I rolled off the table, wobbly.

He said, "Couple more ground rules, bitch." It wasn't mean though.

"Right...ok..."

"First, keep working on your talking. Can never be enough of it. Same with the begging."

Standing naked my kitchen, cum running down my leg from my thoroughly-fucked ass, I dutifully responded, "Yes, Master."

"Second, always greet me on your knees - when you can - when we're alone."

"Yes, Master." In that moment, I could envision myself practicing that - silly thought.

"And when we finish always clean me with your mouth before I depart. Make sure you eat all my cum."

"Yes, Master."

And then I realized that meant now.

I widened my stance, spreading my legs a little and looked down between them. With two fingers I scooped upward along my inner thigh to gather his jizz. I made slutty eye contact with him as I unhesitatingly ate it. I fished for more in my lower asscrack and my soft asshole and ate what I managed to retrieve. Then I dropped to my knees between his hairy, long muscular legs and licked his dick and balls for a couple minutes. I used my hand to milk the last couple drops upward and out of his prick.

"My ass always gets a little sweaty when I fuck, Victoria," he said as he lifted his knees up and backwards.

I only momentarily gazed at his dark musky crack before I dove in. I can take a fucking hint.

I licked up and back before focusing on tongue-fucking his butthole. In that moment, I imagined him naked on the boardroom conference table at work. I, in my perfectly tailored, so-expensive business attire, eating ass. Chills.

"Good...good girl. Just the perfect slut..."

"Thank you Master. I love eating your ass."

"Wow. I dunno...," he trailed off. "Wow!"

I resumed rimming him, my hands gripping that strong athletic, young ass of his.

"One more thing..."

I stopped, pulling back, attentive - a good girl awaiting his next command.

"Since this is a special occasion...Our first fuck... Sit back on your feet. Yeah, just like that."

He rose, standing over me. His 6'3" body looked so towering, so commanding over me as I looked up. At my Master.

He pushed his pelvis forward just a bit, hands on his hips, his swollen dick hanging just above me.

And he pissed.

His heavy, strong flow of piss splattered off my face, my shoulders, my tits, my thighs, my feet.

Seeing me take it, welcome it, he said, "Good girl...good bitch...yeah..."

"Thank you, Master."

"Open that mouth."

He pissed in my mouth. Without being told, I swallowed some. It was ok. It was good.

"Just like your daughter. Perfect."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master. You so own me."

"Do you feel owned, Victoria?"

"Oh, yes, Master."

"Good. Everything is gonna be ok. Don't worry about things, ok?" His feet were a little wet. He stepped on my pile of clothes.

"Yes, Master." I wanted to believe him - that everything was going to be ok - but...so many variables.

As he dressed, "You're a good fuck too, Victoria." He smiled tenderly. How nice!

Pulling on his jeans, "So...setting expectations...be ready to serve others. I don't know when I'll be able to make it happen, but be ready."

"Oh my...I mean, yes, Master."

Chills. Wanting to please him, I eagerly added, "I do adore cock, Master. Cocks. I live for cock. For cocks."

He looked down on me, drenched, naked on my kitchen floor. "You really do," he marveled, saying absently, "Just like her..."

And he left.

——————————

It would be months before I had the opportunity to serve again. The wait, the unknown, the yearning...it was excruciating. But it was delicious too. I have never felt so alive.