All Comments on 'Mrs. Type-A Loses Control Ch. 02'

by Victoria14xs

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PG564EPG564E7 months ago

CRAVEN. DELICIOUS. WONDERFULLY SUBMISSIVE. TASTING YOUR DAUGHTER'S PUSSY ON THAT ENORMOUS COCK YOU NOW MUST HAVE. THE NEED FOR IT SO WELL DESCRIBED.

A need I share in real life. Sharing your mind's erotic debauchery thrills me, and I thank you SO MUCH VICTORIA.

Wish I could jack off right now but my wife is home. I wanted her to love cock the exact way you have written in the past. To see her kneel and suck cock with complete abandon and hunger. Your loss of control I feel every time I kneel and give a blow job to a stranger Victoria. It feels sublime, so right, to give up your concerns and just give enormous oral pleasure to a rock hard, blood gorged dick.

I had the feeling your second chapter would be even better than your first. That by no means saying Ch. 01 was anything but sexy. You must had a wonderful time writing this Victoria, sharing so much of yourself with these riveting, revealing words. You are extremely good at writing erotica. The word pictures you write make me "see" the carnal sex in my mind. The blood rushes to my cock.

I must cum. I must and can't wait to eat my warm semen. No wonder I am such an addicted cock sucker and submissive male.

Chapter 02 - I gave you a 10. Really am turned on by your ongoing story.

Tom

I'm begging you to share more of yourself. Please, write more chapters, I have a huge crush on Mrs. Type-A!!!!!

xzg_ltrtcxzg_ltrtc7 months ago

This is too fast for me. I understand that she's horny but no safeword, no discussion if anal or pissing is okay, nothing. I really like the chars and plot but less would have been more.

JimMichJimMich7 months ago

WOW !

Chapter 2 had some events I did not see happening.

How is Victoria going to get out of this situation ??

Looks like several more chapters are needed to figure things out.

5.0++ Quality as usual !!!!!

Victoria14xsVictoria14xs7 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for comments/feedback. It’s genuinely appreciated.

@xzg_ltrtc — your’s is fair criticism and I expect more from other, more experienced people. I’m exploring feelings and emotions with this story but I freely admit that I’m utterly clueless as to how real dom/sub relationships work. A bit of research might have mitigated things I guess, but I just pulled the trigger. At this point, I probably won’t be able to salvage things

BgDaddy33BgDaddy337 months ago

I don't know about XZG.. first times are usually messy and exploratory. Especially if Victoria doesn't know what she is getting herself into and Johny hasn't struck me as a very experienced Dom to begin with. More like a young kid playing Dom and getting lucky (very lucky) at that. Perhaps in later chapters, as she learns about and comes into terms with her submissiveness she might reign things in a bit and formalize things.. or run across a real Dom who will could offer to take Victoria and later Mel away from Johny...

I wouldn't change anything in this one. It was messy and emotive and that worked great. Once again, my favorite is Victoria's inner dialogue. Rings authentic and hungrily curious.

Keep up the great work!

Luv2bnaked4uLuv2bnaked4u6 months ago

You don’t suppose Johnny would have a brother I could borrow?

Creative writing, nicely done.

DoortotheDoortothe6 months ago

This is beautifully done. Wonderfully written. A great way to explore yourself. Like Victoria here, reading literotica was my first exploration into BDSM. As a top, I went out of my way to find stories written by submissives, to get a feel of what they were looking for so I could deliver. After a few years, I realized this was because I was a service dom.

Since you're in the phase where you are exploring your wants and desires, there's no need to worry about realism, imo. From there, you can explore how these ideas work in the real world. Based on your writing, you are a service submissive. If that is news to you, I recommend looking into that.

I wish you luck on your journey and hope you can reach a place where you can handle your submissive desires and enjoy yourself in a positive way.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Meh, good till jumped the shark with the ass eating and peeing. I get it is a kink but not sexy in any way.

RoperTraceRoperTrace2 months ago

Victoria14Xs, No apologies needed, you have nothing to salvage, carry on. This was a perfect follow-up to the first chapter. RT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous