Mrs Wild: 02. Mrs Davis Part 1

Story Info
An ageing wealthy scientist, Sheila, who has a dark secret.
2.7k words
4.1
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2. Mrs Wild: Mrs Davis; The Short Red Skirt Part 1.

Mrs Davis, a week earlier, was a senior Biology teacher at a prestigious school. She had all the men eating out of her palms and in a secure relationship.

Working in an all-boys school and being in a male dominated staff room, she had used her pretty face and womanly curves to keep the boys well behaved in the lessons and gained promotion after promotion.

For the past few months, she had enjoyed an affair with her boss, which had given her another promotion, as well as some excitement with the sex too.

Her little secret now exposed in such an embarrassing manner, she found herself unemployed and blacklisted in her profession; living in a hotel room, after, Keith, her husband found out too.

Now she was a broken woman in her mid-forties and was struggling to piece together what had happened to her. So careful in how she operated, to have been discovered like that, with her boss, Mr Grey, didn't add up at all. The feel of those hands on her body too. They felt too big and coarse to have been Mr Grey's, maybe it was all in her imagination.

One week earlier.

"I can't believe you can still get in that skirt Anne," Keith said.

"I do try to look after myself... but you better keep satisfying me in the bedroom then," Anne teased Keith.

She had maintained her trim size 12 figure for years now.

Seductively, she pulled up her tight short red skirt over her black skimpy French knickers. She slowly wiggled her body to pull them up and over her curvy bum and hips; knowing that Keith was aroused under the duvet, as he starred at her from the bed.

Anne knew she looked good in her favourite short red skirt and always wore it for 'special' occasions at school and today was another one of those days.

"You must tease those boys you teach in that skirt. It's a good inch above your knees."

It wasn't the boys she was planning on teasing that day. It was her boss, Mr Grey. They had an excuse to stay late, when an experiment had to be set up, and tonight was one of those nights.

It was also to celebrate Anne's further promotion into the senior team; she had only been at the school a few years too.

Knowing how the other women envied her for the attention, that she got; it all turned her on.

Despite approaching her mid-forties, she was one of the younger female teachers and by far the prettiest there, although, that wasn't a big achievement.

"I look forward to seeing you tonight... when the kids are in bed, I look forward to taking your red dress off."

Anne smiled before leaving to what would be a very eventful day.

***

Andrew, her boss, Mr Grey, was in his late fifties and a highly regarded deputy head, with a good network, he had introduced Anne to.

He had seen Anne there in the morning school meeting and felt his cock harden, as he looked at her stood there in that short red skirt. It was probably too short for a woman in her forties and too short for school.

Nobody would be complaining about it, as he saw other teachers look Anne up and down, that being the men. He was looking forward to seeing the rest of her body that night.

"I will get the experiment all set up as usual Andrew?" Mrs Wild asked.

She was the part time laboratory assistant.

Andrew respected her professionally, she was a highly regarded scientist, working at the school to help get students become more interested in science. She was well meaning but she wasn't anything to look at, unlike how Anne, Mrs Davis, was.

But Mrs Wild's now provided a useful service for Andrew, the experiments she set up, helped give Andrew and Anne their excuse to stay late.

He saw as Sheila, Mrs Wild, watched Andrew lose focus in her presence, to watch Anne walk by.

"That skirt is too short for a teacher Andrew," Sheila complained.

It wasn't the first time Sheila complained. Andrew just thought she was jealous. After all, she was a woman in her sixties, who, well, hardly was sexy. In fact, he doubted she had ever had sex by the look of her.

"I wish you would drop that Sheila. Mrs Davis is a senior member of staff and highly regarded," Andrew snapped before walking off and leaving Sheila looking disappointed.

Sheila knew all about the affair and heard all the gossip despite only working part time. Something had changed in her though. What was once something she didn't care about, became an issue for her.

On walking from the meeting, quite randomly, Sheila stopped two students, who happened to be amongst the biggest troublemakers at the school and handed out a late after school detention with Mrs Davis for messing around a few weeks ago. The boys didn't challenge it, although, they didn't understand; they didn't even remember the event.

As like normally, they disrespected Mrs Wild and made a lewd comment, as they scurred off down the corridor, something about them being willing to stay late with Mrs Davis anyway, they didn't need a detention.

Mrs Wild, this time, wasn't upset. She merely smiled to herself.

***

"Thanks for setting everything up, the students will love it Sheila," Anne said, as her, Andrew and Sheila were in the Biology laboratory at the end of the school day.

"Always a pleasure, you know how keen I am with getting students into science Anne," Sheila said.

"I know Sheila," Anne said, whilst Sheila could hear Andrew shouting over thanks in the background.

"Don't stay too late Anne, it's all set up anyway. You've got that husband of yours and kids to get back too," Sheila said smiling.

"We don't intend to at all Sheila, and thanks for the coffee too. We need that after the long day we've had." Anne replied, smiling.

Sheila smiled to herself.

"Sorry about before Sheila... I was just in a rush... anyway you seem... well... much happier now, which I'm glad to see," Andrew said, as he walked across over to Anne and Sheila.

"Oh, I most definitely am now Andrew, enjoy your evening," Sheila replied.

Andrew looked at Anne, as Sheila turned around to leave, and to apparently head home. They both picked up their coffees, took a sip and giggled to themselves. They planned on enjoying their evening.

"Shhhh ... don't let Sheila hear us giggling," Anne whispered cautiously, but it seemed to make them both giggle a little more.

"I want to reward you for your recent promotion," Andrew whispered.

As Sheila closed the door, she heard them giggle and as the door closed behind her, she laughed hysterically to herself.

***

Andrew and Anne raced through the paperwork. They didn't have too long alone, before the caretaker would be around doing a final check and lock up. He always went to their building last, to give them longer, when they had an experiment to set up.

It was all an excuse in some ways, but in others true. They were working on an experiment, just one involving their bodies.

Andrew closed the blinds and started to passionately kiss Mrs Davis.

He fancied her so much and couldn't believe a woman as attractive as her, would want a man over a decade older, like him.

She had a pretty face and short brown hair, in a kind of side sweep. His ideal woman, shortish, at 5-feet-2, but curvy, with a nice set of tits.

His hands went straight to her bum, as he gently groped it, whilst Anne gently dug her nails through his clean white shirt, making him moan.

Andrew wasn't thinking about his wife at home, all alone watching TV, nor did Anne think about her husband with the kids, waiting for her return home.

"Quick, let's fuck in the equipment cupboard," Anne said giggling and pulling away from Andrew's embrace; slowly swaying her hips for Andrew's arousal, as he watched and then followed her, as she walked towards the cupboard.

He had been in cupboard earlier and rearranged it, so they could fuck each other in there.

He felt his hard erection fighting to get out of his trousers, as he looked at her walking in that sexy short red skirt, planning to rip it off her and see what delights she had on underneath.

Anne lent on the cupboard shelf, protruding her curvy bum, so that was the first sight Andrew would see, as he walked in and it didn't disappoint.

She felt his hand slip down the front of her dress, as his other hand unzipped the back of her short red skirt.

As soon as his fingers touched her pussy and seeped in to work their magic, she was moist and moaning.

Andrew was so turned on, as he unzipped her skirt to find she had been wearing some frilly black French knickers all day, even more so when his fingers entered her wet pussy.

He couldn't wait to slip his hard cock in there.

He hadn't had sex with his wife for getting on a year, in fact he had more sex with Anne, in the past few months, than he had with his wife, in the last few years.

He felt no guilt at all.

Anne moaned with pleasure the more he touched and played with her pussy, until he could take no more and removed his hand, then using both of his hands he pulled down Anne's skirt, needing Anne to wiggle slightly to get it off, as it was a little tight on her.

Then even quicker he pulled down her wet sexy knickers and Anne stepped out for them and lent down against the shelf.

Looking at her nice curvy bum and slim legs, Andrew instantly had his pants down and reached to grab, a little roughly, Anne's small excess flesh around her belly, whilst his other hand grabbed her hip and moved her ever so slightly to the right, before he pushed his cock into her hungry pussy.

"Yes... oh, yes," Anne moaned, as she felt his cock in her.

He started slowly and got quicker, with each thrust forward.

"You dirty woman... teasing me in that short skirt," he moaned, as he thrust forward.

Anne giggled; she knew how to tease him.

Some of the smaller equipment, which wasn't secure was rocking and falling now.

"Let's get on the floor," Anne suggested, twisting her neck round to look at Andrew's panting face from a side angle.

"We don't have much time," he replied, before gently pulling his cock out. He didn't think he could last much longer; he may have only been inside her for a few minutes, but Andrew had that erection, on and off, all day. Both with the excitement of having her later and perving on her in that tight skirt.

As Anne turned around, Andrew was already out of his pants and had his shirt unbuttoned.

Anne looked at his hard cock. It wasn't big, maybe 6-inches and was quite hairy. But it wasn't a cock that Anne saw. It was the prospect of career progression.

Smiling, she lifted her tight-fitting grey top, up from the front, and dropped it to the floor.

He watched her boobs wobble in her lacy black bra, as her top landed on the floor.

She had a nice pair of inviting boobs.

In fact, Andrew thought she had a great body. She had slim arms and legs, then a curvy bum, belly, and boobs. She was an apple shape, with an ample bustline.

Without even saying anything, Andrew watched as Anne, expertly removed her bra, unhooking the back, by twisting her arms around her, then pulling her staps over her slender shoulders, and then off the bra went, and straight to the ground.

His mouth almost watering as he looked at her full breasts in front of him, still wobbling from the release from the bra.

Anne had a good pair. They must have been a DD or bigger.

They were ample in size, nice and wide, and with maybe three or fours small freckle like moles on the top parts, which formed her cleavage.

Her nipples were erect from the excitement, and were nice and perfectly round, quite small in comparison to her bust size, like rounded 50p coins, with a scattering of delicate pimples.

He stepped forward to embrace her, pulling her body against his. He could feel her soft cool breasts on his skin, as they touched his chest; his open shirt, almost wrapped them in.

He made sure she could feel his erection by rubbing against her.

He was taller at 5-feet-10, so she looked up at him as they kissed and embraced.

Spinning round whilst sill embraced, Andrew was then at the back of the cupboard and Anne released herself, and lay on the floor in front of him, which was carpeted, to give her some comfort. Small, as the cupboard space was, her head was now peering out of the cupboard.

Looking up at Andrew and smiling, she opened her legs.

That was enough of an invitation for Andrew, who quickly knelt down, adjusting himself and inserting his cock into her shaven pussy.

"Oh, fuck," Anne moaned, as he started to fuck her.

Andrew moaned with each thrust forward. She was so much tighter than he remembered his wife being, she was fifteen years younger though.

He looked down at her boobs, which jiggled with each thrust, still so full and juicy.

Anne moaned louder as he drove deeper and harder.

What turned her on, besides the status that Andrew had, and what that brought her, was the excitement of the sex at the school. The risk of getting caught.

He held her wrists down to the carpet, as he fucked her harder.

Pressing his body down on her, he could again, feel the soft texture of her boobs against his chest and paused briefly to kiss her some more.

He was turned on somewhat by the excitement of the sex being at school, but he just wanted Anne. She turned him on, especially her womanly body.

Often, at home, having seen her in the day; he found himself getting hard and having to go upstairs to the bathroom, to frantically masturbate. Thinking of her naked body and how it turned him on.

He used to do that for years, imagining what her naked body looked like, especially when she wore a low-cut top, showing off her ample bust, or when she wore that short red skirt.

Now, he masturbated even more, knowing what lay beneath and how sexy she was.

He had recently seen job roles at other schools; he was tempted to apply for and leave his position. Then make it official with Anne, leave his wife of over thirty years. He knew Anne had a couple of teenage children, but she wasn't happy with Keith, her husband. They could be together having sex whenever they wanted, even have holidays together.

He was approaching his sixties soon. He didn't want to be in a sexless marriage anymore. He could give Anne a better lifestyle, a more secure one too.

These thoughts entered his head as he continued to fuck her.

Anne moaned even louder, she had orgasmed with all the excitement and he felt a gush of her juices. This turned him on more and as Anne grabbed his head, and pulled his face into her bosoms, he sucked on her teats, ready to release his juices.

He loved sucking those healthy boobs of hers.

Moving away from them and in a few strong and long thrusts, he moaned loudly, as he shot his semen into her and pushed his cock, as deep into her, as he could.

Slowly, he removed his cock and lay by her side panting. He was tempted to talk about leaving his wife. The time felt right, what with Anne's promotion and those new jobs for him on the market.

Smiling her rested his eyes, as they suddenly started to feel heavy.

Anne smiled to herself and thought about her promotion. She would be a deputy in a few years with this promotion and with Andrew's network; she wouldn't even be fifty years old before she got there. She couldn't believe her luck, since being at this school.

Smiling, with this thought, suddenly she started to feel a little lightheaded and thought she would take a quick pause and closed her eyelids, which started to feel, oh so heavy.