Ms. Adler: Leadworth Ch. 05

Story Info
Nathalie is unimpressed by Max's latest fantasy.
1.1k words
4.35
3.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrAdler
MrAdler
29 Followers

Max, Emily, Nathalie and Inma have been left to their own devices in the estate as Ms. Adler mysteriously disappears for the week. In her place she has left an ornate box that contains Max's every fantasy. Compelled by the box, the four must act out the fantasies Ms. Adler placed in the box regardless of weather they want to or not.

***********************************************************************************

Breathless and naked on the bed. The staff allowed themselves a moment to digest the circumstances they found themselves in. Max felt a pang of guilt knowing that his dark desires had been weaponized against the girls, who had no choice but to fulfill the fantasies as they were described to them.

"What else is in there, Max?" Nathalie inquired, a clear tone of irritation in her voice.

"I don't know, okay? Ms. Adler edged me for six months, you guys walk around the house all day, all tits and ass. Unpure thoughts can be intrusive you know!" Max replied defensively.

Nathalie knew in reality that it wasn't Max's fault, but all three girls were worried. They all recognized the feelings that the box produced. In the moment, they would say and do anything to make sure Max's fantasies were fulfilled exactly as he dreamed them. They could not stop themselves from acting them out, not matter the humiliation or deprivation involved.

"I suggest we all take a shower and grab something to eat before the box spits out another fantasy," said Inma. "We don't know the next time we will not have this much time or freedom to act."

As they all stood up, a radiant glow emitted from under the lid of the box. Stopped in their tracks, the four could not stop themselves from gathering around the container. Of its own accord, Emily's arm lurched forward and delved into the box, retrieving a slip of paper from within.

I just want to oil Nathalie's tits up and cum in between them

Nathalie stared accusingly at Max, who looked nervously at the others for support. Emily and Inma could only raise their eyebrows at him. The box glowed again, Max's dick solidified immediately. Emily and Inma, whose expressions were judgmental only moments ago, began to sidle slowly up to Max. They caressed his body up and down, grazing tantalizingly over his sensitive areas. Emily turned his face towards hers and kissed him deeply.

"Don't worry, Nathalie and her big tits will give you what you want." Emily purred, grabbing his cock and slowly stroking from top to bottom.

Nathalie's demeanor had not changed like the others. She stood still with her arms folded, shooting the same look of irritation at Max. Suddenly, her body sprang into action, it walked towards the bedside draw and retrieved a bottle of baby oil from the drawer.

"They may be suddenly on board with this, but I'm not!" Nathalie announced, in contrast to the actions of her body.

The girls took Max to the edge of the bed and sat him down. Nathalie shuffled reluctantly over and placed herself in front of him, her enormous rack pointed squarely in front of Max.

"Those are all yours," Inma whispered seductively, helping Emily to tease Max with her fingers.

"Apparently so, seeing as that's what you've been thinking about all day!" Nathalie replied curtly, handing Max the bottle of baby oil to Emily.

Emily popped the cap on the bottle and Nathalie took a step forward so that her breasts were inches in front of Max's face. Emily squeezed the bottle hard and drenched Nathalie's big boobs in oil, it trickled over their peaks and began to drip on the floor. Nathalie put her hands on her hips and looked away in resignation. Max, unable to control his impulses, set about covering Nathalie's breasts in oil with his hands. He squeezed and pressed them, running his fingers over her hard nipples. Despite her objection, playing with Nathalie's sensitive nipples sent a jolt of pleasure through her that she was unable to disguise.

"Now for the really fun part," Emily said. Emily and Inma lowered Max's torso onto the bed, positioning themselves on the inside of each of Max's arms so that they could still touch and play with him. Nathalie sighed, knowing what was coming next. Her knees buckled themselves, leaving her stationed in front of Max's swollen dick. She sandwiched his cock between her big, oiled tits and began to rub slowly up and down to stimulate him. Max tensed at the sudden pleasurable sensations and Emily and Inma cooed approvingly at Max's enjoyment.

"Look at those big, oiled boobies rubbing on your dick Max!" Inma purred. "Be a good boy and blow your load in between them for us."

Emily and Inma's dirty talk was having the desired effect, Max looked up to see Nathalie pressing her glorious tits together with her hands. Forming a tight, heavenly seal around Max's rock-hard member. Nathalie picked up speed and Max's breath deepened.

"Well done, you're getting closer," Emily cooed. "The idea of you cumming is turning me on a lot."

As if to encourage Max's participation, Emily and Inma brought their lips to Max's ears and began to touch themselves. As the lubricant absorbed into Nathalie's skin, the teasing lack of friction become the perfect amount of resistance. All he could see and feel were those big sopping breasts moving rhythmically up and down his cock. All he could hear were the other girls' moans as they stimulated themselves. Nathalie had a face like thunder, but with her body sensing his impending orgasm, it picked up the pace to coax an orgasm from its master.

"Don't you dare cum on me Max, I'm warning you!" Nathalie objected loudly over the sound of the girl's moans.

Max looked up at Nathalie again, her huge glistening cleavage pressed around his dick was more than he could stand. Her soft slick tits enveloped him tightly and caressed him.

"Defile her, do it, cover her tits in your cum!" the girls said through heavy breaths.

The rhythm of the strokes was too much to withstand. He felt the orgasm bubbling up. Held down by Emily and Inma, Max had no way out. He watched as his cock began to erupt in between Nathalie's big breasts. Despite her disgust, she milked Max for all he was worth. Seconds later, the girls snapped out of their lustful personas and back to reality. Watching in horror as Max spasmed in the grip of Nathalie and her reluctant servicing of her master. For several seconds his pleasure turned to sickly-sweet agony as Nathalie rubbed the hypersensitive head of his cock. Finally, she released him.

"Max! You bastard! I'm covered!" Nathalie shouted. However, before Nathalie could continue her tirade, the box glowed again. Nathalie collected Max's feigning cock in her mouth and cleaned him off completely. Max felt the aftershocks from Nathalie's expert tongue. When she was finished, she collapsed on the floor, filthy from the oil and the essences it had helped to extract. Everyone laid in silence.

The box's glow faded.

MrAdler
MrAdler
29 Followers