All Comments on 'Ms. Cane's Game Ch. 03'

by Pancakemix

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
spankfunforspankfunforabout 5 years ago
Her Plight Gets Even Thicker!

Your Story may take time, but; well worth the wait! She now has at 4 Proponents with Mrs. Cane, Naomi , Matt and Jason! Mom is Around the Mix, too! Love It!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Moms comment was kinda weird. Rest is perfect and theres a way it could make sense though.

It's kind of weird that someone whos stated to have as strong of an empathathetic sense as her mom would just causually say "Those people dont matter to me I'm proud of you." A couple weeks after she heavily impied she a guy tried to assault her followed by drastic behavioral changes, which she then took the guys side on. It makes it sound like shes taking her side now but if I was in that situation and trusted my daughters word I'd be torn between thoughts of "oh god, I feel theres a chance I should either be beating myself up right now or that motherfucker from two weeks back", if thats the case and she just feels awkward about it so she cant bring herself to bring if up yet or apolgise that makes sense.

Sorry for the wall of text, everythjng is perfect so far but if the mom is that damn clueless it's a serious imersion breaker for me as someone who has gone through a heavy duty he said she said situation. Even with a flaw like this the story would still be by far the best in this genre I have seen so far.

PancakemixPancakemixalmost 5 years agoAuthor
To commenters

Spoankfunfor, thanks for the kind words - this series seems destined to take a while, but glad you like it!

Anonymous, thanks for the constructive criticism!

In all honesty this flaw likely comes from the fact I'm finishing these chapters so far apart, and there were some things from the original chapter I wanted to slightly course-correct. Seems in that regard it wasn't too smooth a transition and I didn't put enough thought into the consistency of character. Thanks for pointing it out and I'll try to do better with chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love this series

I just discovered this series and am enjoying it! I hope you continue it! I really enjoy the students exploration into new things from a domineering woman!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Time

When is your next chapter come out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Checking in

Just checking back, i made the comment in March. I really like this series and it bits alot of mu quirks. Tad older women getting a young adult into bdsm, lesdom, anal play etc. Thank you for your stories! Not much around like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i don't know if you're still around but i'd kill for a chapter 4

PancakemixPancakemixalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for everyone who has asked for another chapter. I have plans and would love to write a new one soon, but I am both a slow writer and very busy so I do take a long time to do anything on this site... so this account isn't dead, but sorry about the looong wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Chapter 4?

Fred1965Fred1965over 1 year ago

I love it can't wait for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPancakemix@Pancakemix
121 Followers
Sorry for anyone looking forward to new stories! The few years or so has been hectic so I've had little time to write (and I'm slow to begin with). I am in the middle of writing some new stories and follow-ups to stories I've already started, and if I ever become completely in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES