Ms. Cane's Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Harriet whispered as Cane brought two fingers all the way inside, her two hands falling back to the desk behind her to support her weight. Ms. Cane's fingers pumped in and out of her with a measured speed, deep and firm, making sure to touch her g-spot in just the right place.

The feeling was too much, and despite her break, Harriet could feel herself approaching her climax all too fast. Opening her eyes, she saw Cane staring directly into her eyes, then alternating her stare with the pussy she was finger fucking below. Harriet knew she had to warn ahead, and started to get worried she'd be blamed for her mistress' actions.

"Mistress, I - uh uh, I-I'm... gonna cum soon. Pleas-"

At this point, Harriet wasn't sure what she was pleading for, and found it hard to get her words out between her gasps and moans. Looking up, she only saw Cane looking back at her, with no hint as to what was to happen. Her orgasm started to build, and she could feel herself about to fall over that precipice, but still there was no word from her mistress.

Cane's fingers started to fuck her faster and faster, and Harriet was certain that she was too far gone. They both looked into each other's eyes, Cane's face deadpan and Harriet's contorted with pleasure, begging her with her eyes not to punish her for what was about to happen.

Somehow, she managed to hold it, concentrating on anything else she could think of other than the feeling inside. It felt like she was balancing on her tip-toes on the edge, somehow defying gravity and not taking the plunge.

Harriet felt Cane's hand on her hip, travelling down to her ass. Tilting her to one side, she got her hand under Harriet's ass and began to grasp it, pulling her back onto her fingers. Harriet's arms started to give out, and she leaned back across the desk as Cane fingered her harder. Just as Harriet wondered how the hell she was holding out, her mistress come in closer, maintaining eye contact before she spoke the magic words.

"Cum for me, slut."

The words themselves were almost euphoric for Harriet, who relaxes her body and let it do as it pleased. Her pussy had never felt so alive with energy, the sensations spreading across her body before she had even hit her peak. "Miiistressss," she whimpered without thinking, "make me cum make me cum", before her climax hit.

Harriet buckled on her fingers, the orgasm rocking through her entire body. She almost screamed with pleasure but quickly had the forethought to bring her hand to her mouth and stifle any cries. Her pussy clamped down on her mistress' fingers tightly enough that Cane struggled to keep up the same pace, but still pumped in and out to milk her orgasm for all it was worth.

As her orgasm sparked through her nerves like a firework, Harriet subconsciously brought her other hand under her top to her nipple, pinching it between her fingers and enjoying the extra jolt of pleasure. The waves of pleasure came in thick and fast, before eventually they too began to slow, and she fell back completely against the desktop, feeling the photos against her skin.

Ms. Cane withdrew her fingers from her dripping pussy, leaving her slave exhausted and spent, draped across her desk. She couldn't help but smile at how devastated Harriet seemed to be from the orgasm kept away from her for so long, so gave her a minute to recover before she spoke up again.

"Get up, slut, I can't wait all day."

Harriet slowly pulled herself upright on shaky arms, doing her best to move quickly with a body that was beyond its breaking point. Harriet slipped off the edge of the desk and stumbled forward, catching herself by leaning against another desk before she made it to her feet again.

She was bottomless, and thankful that her top had stayed on this time, even if her hard nipples were straining against it. She leaned back against the desk on shaky legs, looking up to see Cane's expectant face. After a few seconds, she understood.

"Thank you, mistress, for... making me cum."

"Never say I'm not nice to you," she said as she approached her, casually bringing her hand to her slave's pussy. "You're getting a little stubbly, pet, best shave when you get home or I'll be less nice tomorrow."

Harriet let her touch her, too drained to even flinch. She'd wanted that orgasm for so long that it had felt... incredible. But now, all she could think about was the fact that it was Ms. Cane that made her feel so good. She was the first person to make her orgasm, other than herself.

She jumped slightly as she felt Cane's fingers stroke her wet slit, sliding across now-oversensitive areas. "Not all women can cum internally, you're pretty lucky, aren't you?" she asked, to which she received a quiet, "yes, mistress."

Cane grabbed her by the arm and turned her around on the spot. Her body relented easily, as she pushed her back until that Harriet was bent over the desk again. Feeling probing fingers between her butt cheeks, she knew it wasn't a spanking this time, but she had no energy to move at all. Harriet didn't even move as she felt lube being spread across her asshole, bracing herself for the penetration she knew would be coming.

"Just one more thing," Cane whispered as she pressed the familiar object against Harriet's asshole.

She tried her best to relax as she felt the plug entered her again, which made it a little easier. Thankfully, her muscles were weak enough that it pushed past her tight little ring without much of a problem.

Harriet was surprised afterward, expecting pain but finding far less than last time. Feeling that her teacher had moved, she stood up and turned around, still feeling a little lightheaded from the orgasm, with the anal penetration not exactly helping to keep her head straight.

"Homework time: You're going to keep that inside until you get home, and I expect you to have it in when you come in tomorrow. Now, these are for you to take and look at, keep them in your room."

Harriet was stunned as she was handed the photos from earlier. 'What the hell am I going to do with these?' she thought to herself, but then soon thought that the embarrassment was probably the point. But she did have to ask.

"You can't keep photos of me... it's too dangerous," she said with a voice that hadn't quite returned from earlier.

"I'm sorry, pet, but that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm careful with my toys, so you can trust me that it won't go too far. But these aren't the only photos I'm going to have of you."

Harriet looked at her with confusion, waiting for her to make some new demand, and dreading that it would be what it sounded like. She noticed that in her hand, Ms. Cane held her phone, and as she handed it out to her, she pointed to a new icon on the screen.

"I made a little change to your phone, to make this all easier. In this subfolder, I have an app hidden where no one will see it, and if they do, it just looks like the notes app - but it isn't. If you click on this, you'll have to enter a password. Once you do, you'll get through to a hidden messaging service. There you can send text messages, photos, videos, live-chat..."

"What am I... sending you?"

"Whatever I want, honey," Ms. Cane said with a smile. "I've only got a few days left in our contract, so I'm going to make the most of them."

Harriet struggled to stop herself from thinking about what exactly she meant, trying to focus on the fact that, as she said, it was only a few days left. Besides, if she already had some photos of her, and her face was kept out of it... there was more to risk walking away than keeping on this path.

"Don't worry," Ms. Cane said, sensing her student's mind racing, "once the messages are read, they're deleted. No one can see these messages without the password, and the notification will come up blank with a letter 'C'. This isn't exactly my first rodeo."

Harriet came within inches of saying 'blackmail many students then?' but thought better of it. She didn't want to seem ungrateful after finally getting rewarded. Harriet shook her head slightly, a little alarmed at herself for buying into Ms. Cane's game. 'In three days I won't have to ask 'please' to touch myself,' she thought.

"What's the password?" she said, looking up at Ms. Cane with vulnerability.

"What do you think?"

Harriet thought for a moment about what her mistress would pick, knowing that her slave would have to type it in every time. When she figured it out, she fought back the urge to roll her eyes as she looked back at her teacher.

"I am a slut," she said bluntly. "no spaces, lowercase?"

"Good choice," Ms. Cane said with a grin as she started typing. "I'll just set it now."

Harriet's eyes widened, unsure whether Cane was deliberately messing with her or if she thought it was an original idea.

"No-no-I just... thought you would have-"

"There you go," Cane said, ignoring her and handing the phone back over to her. "Typing that in will be a good reminder for you, but then again - you can just think about how I made you cum on this desk."

Harriet took the phone back, avoiding eye contact once again. She knew this comment should make her feel shame, and she did for a moment, but more than anything it conjured up the image of herself on the table as she came, and the feeling was... nice.

"Take this," Ms. Cane said, handing her a soft plastic package. "Try it on later, send a photo. Wear it tomorrow. Now - leave."

Harriet took it from her hands, and sensing the tone of her voice in that final word, placed it in her bag, grabbed her jeans and slipped them back on as fast as she could manage.

She stopped for a second, glancing at the clock to note that it was only 4:10, earlier than she had expected this to go on for. She wondered if she'd bump into Jason, the cleaner guy, on her way out, but the thought was cut short.

*Slap!*

Harriet jumped as she felt her mistress' hand spank her behind again. At least this time it was a playful one over her jeans. Harriet hurried out of the door, clutching her bag to her chest, trying not to think too much about how sticky her thighs still were.

*****

On her way out of Ridgemont, Harriet passed by the PE department. Glancing down the corridor, she saw Jason wondering down the hallway with a broom. 'He must have switched duties with someone,' she thought to herself, before her eyes widened at another sight.

She could see Naomi, the same woman who had teased her before the first bell rang this morning in Cane's office. She was right down the other end of the lengthy corridor, looking at her phone as she waited outside the locker rooms. Harriet didn't want to stick around and find out, so kept on walking. As she looked back ahead of her, she almost jumped out of her skin as she came face-to-face with Danni.

"Hey," Danni said, stifling a laugh at Harriet's jumpiness. "What's with you today... you ready? I had to stay behind for a bit so thought I might as well just wait for you out here."

After a split second, Harriet remembered that she had made plans to grab some coffee with Danni this evening. Before, it was a nice thing to look forward to after a stressful and humiliating day, but now all she could think about was that while Danni was waiting, she was half-naked and bent over a teacher's desk.

"Yeah of course! Let's go," Harriet said, before her mind quickly returned to the Naomi again. "Did you see that woman down the corridor just now?"

"Yeah? The new one?"

"She works here?"

"Heard she's a temp. Teaching PE while Hitchcock is on maternity leave."

"Ah," Harriet said, her apprehension rising. 'Hopefully she'll stay away,' she thought. 'I can only deal with one horny teacher telling me what to do at once.'

*****

Harriet kept things brief with Danni when they arrived at the cafe, knowing she had to go to the bathroom. Not only did she have to wash her face, but there was a need to take a breather. She still felt frazzled from her orgasm even as her energy returned to her, and feeling so wired while she was up close and chatting with her friend felt like too many wires crossed.

It didn't help that with every word Danni spoke, Harriet's thoughts kept drifting to the secrets she kept from her. 'Imagine what she'd think of me,' Harriet thought, 'if she knew I had a plug up my ass right now.'

On that note, Harriet headed to the bathroom where she splashed her face with water. Looking up at her face in the mirror, she could've sworn she looked older. Before she got any more introspective, she headed to one of the stalls where she could be alone for a moment.

Harriet immediately slipped her jeans off so she could inspect the damage. By this point, she was mostly dry, but was keen to put her panties back on after her spending all day without them. As soon as she got them back on and pulled up her jeans, she felt her phone buzz against her thigh: it was a notification that simply read, 'C'.

'Are you at home?' the message read, leaving Harriet wondering if she'd get a minute without Cane's interference in her life.

'Not yet, went to a cafe with a friend. Leaving soon,' she typed back.

'Ok'

Harriet waited for the next message, certain that her teacher wouldn't let her go that easily. Sure enough, she received another.

'I want a photo of your pretty little tits. 1 min.'

Harriet sighed, but by this point she was done with the cycle of anxiety and uncertainty, and tried to stick to her mission: just go through with it, and keep your head. She started today thinking that, and was soon derailed, but that didn't mean she couldn't keep her head straight.

Harriet hung her jacket and top on the hook on the back of the door, followed by her bra, suppressing a sigh of pleasure as she was released from the restriction. Just as she readied her phone camera in selfie mode, making sure to only include her chest in the photo, she started to think about what exactly she was doing and hesitated.

'This is no different than sending a boyfriend a sext,' she thought to herself. As if rebelling against her and siding with her tutor and tormentor, she noticed her nipples grow hard in the chill of the bathroom, but knowing she didn't have much time, she took the photo.

She almost jumped as the shutter sound of the camera went off, just as it had done earlier in class. 'What the hell is wrong with me?' she thought as she turned it to silent.

Her phone vibrated as she took her clothes from the back of the stall door and put them back on, glancing at her screen as she opened the door. 'Good slut,' came the blunt reply. To her surprise, Danni was leaning against the sink surface, re-doing her makeup in the mirror. Looking back at her friend, she smiled and said, "who's the lucky guy?"

Harriet looked dumbfounded for a moment as she searched for something to say, making sure to press the home button and minimise the new app.

"It's okay, don't worry. Loads of people do it."

"Oh no - I - I hit the screenshot thing on my phone and I - I didn't take a photo..."

"Sure," Danni said with a wry smirk.

It was a believable scenario that she screenshotted something while scrolling through Instagram, but Harriet knew that the deep shade of red her cheeks had turned as soon as the question was asked made her look anything but innocent.

Thankfully, Danni didn't seem too interested in pursuing the subject. 'I she were Alice,' Harriet thought, 'it'd be an interrogation.'

Fortunately, Danni didn't dwell on the topic, and the two had their coffee, chatting for a while before parting ways. It was only a short break in what was otherwise an eventful and intensive week for Harriet, but she was happy to find solace where she could.

*****

As soon as she got home, Harriet headed straight upstairs. Neither of her parents were home yet, and she didn't want to waste the time she had alone. Even with the homework from her school days long in the past, replaced with revision and coursework, she still had her chores.

Heading to the bathroom, Harriet took off all her clothes, locking the door behind her just in case before she slowly edged the butt plug out from its cosy home. She took a brief and hot shower, dried off, and made sure to shave her private parts after getting the not-so-subtle hint from her mistress.

Slipping a dressing gown on, Harriet took to her room, where she started to unpack her bag. Unsure what to do with them, she left the photos in her bag beside her bed, removing the package Cane had given her to open when she returned home. Ripping it open, she was surprised to see it was not anything particularly kinky, but a simple black skirt. It was almost school uniform-like, though better quality material than she ever had growing up. Was this just... a present?

Unfolding the skirt, she noticed a note drop to the floor. Picking it up, she read the message, 'You will wear this, with underwear if you want, tomorrow morning.' Harriet found her panties and put them back on, then replaced her top, and stepped into the new skirt.

As she pulled it up and did the zip at the side up, she realised it fit her really well around her hips and waist, and billowed out just enough to not be too restricting. Looking in the mirror, and stepping side to side, she started to see why her teacher had chosen it.

'It is pretty short,' she thought to herself, seeing a flash of her panties as she turned dramatically on the spot. 'Best play it safe tomorrow, no sudden movements.'

Another thought came to her as she looked herself up and down in the mirror. She looked good. Really good. It just wasn't something she would ever have had the confidence to pick out for herself, but it looked kind of amazing. It was a little risque for Ridgemont, but she tried not to think too much about that.

Harriet completed Cane's final ask of her without a second thought, taking a photo of herself in the mirror wearing the skirt. Unlike the other times, there was no immediate response, so she closed the app and left her phone on her bed as she headed downstairs to grab a drink.

Harriet was already half way down when she realised that she had company. Heads turned as she appeared, so she couldn't exactly back away, especially with eyes on her short skirt. Not only had her mother returned without her realising, but she had a friend over too: their neighbour, Matt.

He was in his early 20s, Harriet knew, as she'd been aware of him being a few years above her at Ridgemont, but he'd struck up a friendship with her mum since he moved in a year or two back. Rather than move away after he graduated, he decided to move nearby, working his way up through his construction company since he was 16.

Now he was doing pretty well for himself, working part-time so he could do freelance work. Matt had been around their house helping with repairs and their new conservatory installation, so Harriet knew him well enough, but as she got older, she became less and less interested in catching up. He'd even landed Harriet her first part-time job the previous summer, which, now she thought about it, she'd never properly thanked him for.

Either way, she wasn't hoping to run into anyone in her new gear, and really just wanted to be able to relax in her bedroom alone. So, while she smiled as she walked by, she made herself scarce as soon as she got a drink, shutting her door behind her so she could lie on her bed and do nothing. The more she thought about it, she'd been a bit rude to him, but she felt that she deserved a little slack after everything she'd put up with today.

Collapsing onto her bed face-first, she lay there for a few precious moments. Her eyes snapped open as she heard her phone buzz, and, sensing the slow drag of her eyelids, guessed she'd fallen asleep. It was only just early evening, so it can't have been for long, but she still somehow felt a little refreshed from it - enough that she could face another message from Ms. Cane.

1...345678