Ms. Cane's Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she returned, Harriet wanted to make absolutely sure she was alone, so knocked on the centre cubicle again, louder this time. "Hello?" she called, and when that received no answer, she crouched down onto her knees and looked under the door, and saw no legs or feet.

'Thank god,' she thought to herself as she re-entered the stall, put the seat down and sat. After she'd texted Cane, she sat impatiently staring at her phone, tapping it a few times to stop it from going to sleep, until she finally got a reply - one that made her stomach drop.

'You've been good today, so here's your reward: an orgasm.'

Harriet's mind raced. 'Does she expect me to-,' she thought to herself, but before the thought was even complete, she received another message.

'You're going to masturbate.'

Harriet felt like she hadn't even taken a breath since the first message had arrived, before another appeared in quick succession.

'You can rub that wet little pussy as much as you want - but you need to film it too.'

Harriet's mind pulled in two directions, half of her thought about the logistics of filming herself masturbate, while the other started to worry about whether she would get caught.

'You can cum... as long as you get it on camera. Enjoy :) '

Looking at the time, Harriet realised she still had a decent amount of this period left to go, but she knew she'd need as much time as possible to get it done. Who knew if her body would even get there under this much pressure? And if she took too long... she could be masturbating in a room full of other students, and she couldn't bear the idea.

Harriet opened up the camera on her phone, switched it to selfie mode, surprising herself with an up-close look at her own face. 'God, do I have to watch myself do it as well?' she thought to herself as she tried to get the right angle.

Soon enough she noticed the frame on the inside of the stall door used to hold leaflets for events. There was just enough of a ledge that she could place her phone there securely, while the camera still managed to capture her body from her knees up as she sat on top of the toilet seat.

Harriet convinced herself that, at the end of the day, this video will be on her phone - so it's in her control. If anything else happens with it, that's something she'll have to decide there and then, but for now... she just had to worry if someone came in.

However, thinking this through didn't make it much easier for her to actually go through with it. In the end, Harriet had to take a deep breath as if she was preparing to jump into cold water, and take the plunge.

She stood up and unbuttoned her jeans, sliding them to her ankles, and kept them there - in case she had to make any quick moves in the future. She sat back down on top of the toilet seat - making sure to check it was clean first - and gasped at how cold it was. Then, looking into the camera, she watched as she opened her legs, revealing her pussy to the screen.

With Cane around, she felt more pressure, but alone, she felt like she was stepping over a line of her own volition. In a moment's time, she would be touching herself, giving herself pleasure, in a public bathroom - and no one would care why she was doing it.

Harriet sighed, and closed her eyes. With an empty room during classtime, this was her best chance. She knew that once she clicked record, she would have to go through with it, so forced herself to make that leap. After she pressed the record button, Harriet's eyes lingered on her half-naked body on the screen. She looked away as she spread her legs slightly, giving her hand access to her nether region.

Harriet was almost glad to find herself dry, given how much her body had made her look the wanton slut lately. She lightly brushed her fingers down across her labia, caressing her skin before she went any further. 'All I have to do is keep this up until someone comes in, then stop, and I can limit how embarrassing this all is,' she thought to herself.

Knowing she was on film and would have to go at least a bit further, Harriet brought a finger in between her folds. 'The situation is different,' she thought to herself, 'but when I'm here, like this, I know how I look - a horny slut touching herself in the toilet.'

As this thought flew through her mind, she started to notice a difference. As she applied a little more pressure, her fingers found wetness, spreading it across her slit as if with a mind of their own. Harriet tried not to think about how her thoughts had triggered it, but that left her only focusing on the sensation.

Now that she was wet, it wasn't long before it started to feel good. 'Fuck,' she thought to herself, partly out of frustration with her body, and partly leaning enjoying the feeling. Her finger grazed her clitoris for a moment and she almost jumped from the spark of pleasure, so moved her fingers away, back to massaging her slit.

Harriet started to plan in her head. All she had to do was play with herself in an entertaining way, without pleasuring herself too much, and someone would come in - she'd get to stop, and would go without the teasing or the chance of being caught. Yet even as she thought this, she felt her hands occasionally wandering, pressing more firmly, as if acting on subconscious impulses.

"Fuck," Harriet said under her breath as she noted the reaction her fingers were drawing from her already. 'There's no way I can avoid teasing myself,' she thought.

She considered, for a moment, stopping right there before she was too worked up, but knew her mistress wouldn't be be happy with her. 'She'd probably punish me,' she thought, and her mind drifted to what would happen at the end of the day if she disobeyed her.

Harriet saw herself bent over Cane's desk again, her ass bright red as her teacher spanked her hard and fast. As this image came to her, she lost track of what her fingers were doing, letting them make contact with her clit again. She thought of the feeling of having a raw behind from punishment, and the humiliating prospect of a wet pussy to go with it, and a sudden, audible gasp escaped from her lips.

Harriet opened her eyes, looking to the image of herself on her phone, a look of desire in her eyes. The room felt deathly silent, making her yelp of pleasure seem even louder to her. Still, her hand hadn't stopped moving, and she was soon brought in by another rise in the sensation.

She slowed her fingers down again, not wanting to go much further, but noticed that even her base state was highly aroused by this point. By stopping and starting, she'd ended up teasing herself to get even hotter. Looking down to her fingers, she could see the shine of how wet her pussy was.

Whether it was on film or not, in a public bathroom or not, she knew she could get to her orgasm in no time at all. Her body was dying for a release, and getting there now would make the rest of the week that much easier. With that thought, she let two fingers traced around her clit, rubbing slowly before picking up the pace.

'Fuck it,' she thought to herself. 'I want my orgasm.'

Harriet started the climb again, and tried to concentrate on the feeling, anxious that she could lose it now she'd made the choice to chase it. She could hear her fingers moving against her slick pussy, as if to remind her of how much of a slut she was being in the moment. She was getting close, and for the first time in what felt like forever, she had permission to go through with it.

Standing up, Harriet leaned one hand on the corner of the stall, spreading her legs apart and bringing her fingers back to her clit. As soon as she did, she noticed the difference, and for some reason she couldn't understand, it felt even better. Her fingers were a blur against her slick pussy as she neared her goal, and Harriet bent over further and further.

"Ahhh," her voice broke out, before she shut her lips tightly and muffled the sound. Her body was overly sensitive in the moment, but she knew she couldn't stop. Arms shaking, she struggled to keep standing with the pleasure coursing through her body, until she leaned more of her body against the cubicle wall, bumping it with her elbow.

Before she knew it, the stall had rocked slightly and her phone started to fall. Her hands busy and her senses overwhelmed, she was too late trying to grab it, only managing to fumble across the screen before it hit the floor, skidding into the stall next to her. With bated breath, she expected someone in the cubicle to respond, but there was nothing.

'Oh thank god,' Harriet thought, allowing herself to breathe. 'At least I know 100% there's no one in there now'. Still, she knew she wouldn't be allowed anything without it on video, so she reluctantly drew her fingers away from her wet crotch and knelt down, reaching under the stall wall to grab her phone.

Harriet only just now remembered one of the stupid things she knew her year group used to do in their early teens. She could never see the point, but some found it funny to lock a stall from the inside, then climb out from underneath so that no one would use it. She almost laughed at herself for being so worried about nothing, but the state of her phone stopped that dead.

"Fuck," she said to herself as she saw the screen. The case had protected most of the impact, but the screen was cracked in the top corner. The video had stopped recording too, instead backing out to the gallery when she'd fumbled with it. The video she'd just taken was displayed, the thumbnail showing her face as she reached towards the camera.

She had every reason to have lost the mood, seeing as she'd just stopped in her tracks, cracked her phone and had the scare of momentarily thinking someone was there, but it had barely made a difference. As she set up the camera again, Harriet could feel the warmth between her thighs, and bit her lip as she made contact with it again.

Knowing that she was alone, she didn't spend quite as much effort suppressing her moans, but still stifled the sounds of passions should anyone burst through the door any minute.

As her fingers rubbed against her sensitive spot, she found it harder to keep quiet, so brought her other hand to her mouth, clamping over her uncontrollable reaction.

"-so then I said to her, 'that's exactly what I'm talking about!' because she just did not get it-"

Harriet froze as a voice suddenly broke her concentration, and she heard two people enter the room. She could hear them both as they continued to gossip by the mirror, most likely reapplying some makeup.

She waited for them to get up and leave, but her fingers didn't leave her pussy, instead remaining motionless between her wet folds. Slowly, Harriet started to move them again, delicately rubbing her clit with them still in the room.

At such a low level they couldn't tell one bit, and they were in their own world of mundane chat regardless, but it still felt close to the edge. Knowing that she was pleasuring herself with them still in the room turned Harriet on even further, and she dared to move faster, pressing more firmly against herself.

She struggled to regulate her breathing to keep from panting and drawing attention to the stall, but at her current pace she felt as if she was teasing herself. A little more was needed to get to the edge, but it was just out of reach.

Excitement rose in her chest as she heard them get their bags together and head towards the door. 'I only need a little longer,' Harriet thought to herself as she eagerly waited for the door to close.

The door shut with a thud, leaving the room in silence again, but Harriet's return to masturbation didn't last long.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

Harriet closed her eyes in frustration as she heard the bell for the end of class go off. It was the end of the day, which meant that classrooms will be emptying into the corridor with great speed. However much she wanted to continue, she decided to play it safe and leave herself on the edge once again.

Her fingers were still pressed against herself, as if they didn't want to stop. Drying them with some toilet paper, she stopped the recording on her phone and returned it to her pocket.

She stood up, hoping to be out of the bathroom before hoards of students came in. Yet after she redressed and headed to the sink, she started to worry that people could tell by looking at her.

Harriet washed her hands and splashed her face with water, but to her she still looked flushed. She knew she was likely over-thinking it, but when she saw the look on her face and the pink shade of her usually pale skin, she could only see what she did in that stall.

There wasn't time to waste, since she still had her end of the day appointment to make. Rather than risk being too late, Harriet rushed out of the bathroom, keeping her head down as she entered the corridor, trying not to make eye contact with anyone - as if that look would be the same as admitting to what she'd been doing.

'What the hell was I thinking?' she asked herself as she slowly made her way to Ms. Cane's classroom for their last check-in of the day. Now that she was out of the moment, she could see the situation for what it was.

'Cane didn't tell me to make myself orgasm, or to keep going when other people were in the bathroom. That was me. I was so horny I was willing to touch myself with strangers on the other side of a stall door. I'm such a... slut.'

As that word echoed in her mind, Harriet was surprised to find that she despite its negative power, it felt different now. Saying it to herself sent a shiver through her body, as if it was a strange thrill to call herself that word, to know that her mind could be totally dominated by her desires.

*****

"You may enter."

Harriet opened the door, slightly out of breath after her fast-paced walk to the classroom. Shutting the door behind her, she glanced over at Cane, who was watching her with a look of curiosity. Her eyes darted away as soon as they made eye contact, feeling all too vulnerable to that penetrating stare.

Harriet remembered how on Monday she'd been told to assume the position, bent over the desk at the front, facing away from her mistress. She headed to the same spot, but it wasn't just a guess at the routine or an attempt to stay in her good books, but a way for her to hide her face from her a little bit longer, and hopefully regain some of the resolve she'd entered the day with.

Yet as soon as she laid her palms on the desk, she was told to stop and beckoned to turn around and approach the teacher's desk instead. Standing awkwardly with her hands behind her back like a nervous schoolgirl, Harriet watched her mistress' finger curl as it motioned for her to come closer.

With a twinge inside her, she couldn't help but think about how she had made that same movement inside her pussy before.

"So. How was it?"

Harriet stared back at her dumbly for a moment, surprised that she was being questioned at all rather than just ordering her around or caressing her body. Somehow, this felt more personal - especially when she knew what she was referring to.

"I... uh... didn't... finish."

"Obviously. It's all over your face, honey, I just wanna know what you have to say about it."

Harriet chose to go ahead and be honest, without sharing too many details of what she'd gone through. 'She already knows I want an orgasm, what's the use in pretending I wasn't disappointed,' she thought to herself, looking down at the desk rather than at her mistress' face.

"I... wanted to. But some people came in and I had to stop, then the bell rung. It was really frustrating."

"Look me in the eyes when you're speaking to me," her teacher commanded. Harriet's eyes rose to meet hers, not wanting to break a streak of good behaviour.

"Are you sure you wanted to cum?"

"Yes," Harriet said firmly, a quizzical look on her face, before adding "mistress" at the last minute.

'Why the hell is she asking that? She knows what she's put me through and how I feel, I told her as much after class,' she thought, bewildered by the question.

"Some people enjoy getting to the edge, then stopping, letting it build all over again. It's worth thinking about, don't you think?"

Harriet nodded, though her face showed no clarity. After spending so much time with her orgasm withheld like a prize to be given or locked away, this idea felt like nonsense. 'Why would i want to get close but not cum?' she thought to herself, but before she could ponder it any further, she was given another command.

"Hand me your phone."

Harriet reached into her pocket and handed over her phone. It was only after it had left her hand and fallen into her mistress' that she realised what exactly she was handing over.

"You should really take better care of your phone," she muttered, before adding, "passcode?"

"Seven five eight eight," she complied again without thinking, second-guessing herself for handing over her phone with such incriminating video. She watched as Cane tapped and swiped, smiling as she undoubtedly came across the video.

"I'm going to watch this in a moment, but first - I would absolutely *love* a massage right now. Start with my feet."

As she said this, she kicked off her heels, bringing her black stocking-clad feet into the open. Harriet got down on one knee and took one foot, resting its weight on her thigh as she began her massage, applying pressure through her thumbs and getting an immediate coo in response.

Given what she had been asked to do and what had been done to her by this woman, Harriet felt almost comforted by the task. The sensation of the nylon against her fingertips gave her a warm feeling, as if she could pretend it was a task for a loved one, rather than one who teased and held her pleasure out of reach.

The question of whether this teasing was what she wanted floated into her mind once more, but she ignored it, instead moving her hands across the silky material, massaging from the soles of her feet to her ankle. Soon enough, the call came for her to move to move further upwards, so Harriet slid her hands along her lower leg, up to her knee, and then back down again,

Harriet shuffled forwards until she was completely under the desk, on her knees with her hands gliding across the dark black material. 'The last time I was here, my face was buried between my mistress' thighs,' she thought to herself, unwittingly bringing an image of the moment to mind.

"Higher," Ms. Cane sighed, and Harriet did as she was told. She shuffled further forward, bringing her hands up the stockings until she reached her upper thighs. As she found the end of the material, her hands stroke her smooth white skin.Cane parted her legs to allow her to edge in under the desk, and just at that moment, there was a knock at the door.

Before either of them got over the initial surprise of hearing the door, it creaked open. Harriet, not knowing what to do other than hide, crawled closer to Cane's legs, thankful that the desk above her shielded her from sight.

"Hi, just dropping the templates you lent me earlier," she heard a droll female voice say.

The woman was clearly exhausted and completely done with her day. Harriet knew she recognised it as one of the teachers, but couldn't put her finger on it. With no shocked gasp or inquiry, she relaxed knowing that she couldn't be seen, but tensed up again when she felt Cane's hand start to stroke the top of her head.

"Oh, thanks for these. You can keep them until tomorrow if you'd like," Cane responded.

While Harriet was sure she was covered, she leaned in closer to her mistress just in case, inadvertently jumping as her cheek met the bare skin of Cane's inner thigh. Suppressing the sudden jolt, her teacher pressed her against her leg with one hand against her face, while the other hand stroked her hair.

123456...8