All Comments on 'Ms. Consensual: Not My Baby!! Ch. 02'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 1 year ago

He will never wise up to the games they play on him, will he?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Undisputed GOAT

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1about 1 year ago

I check this page everyday and somehow this eluded me. I was checking the wrong series I guess. Lol. Thanks Mondo.

gydeongydeonabout 1 year ago

They finally fixed my account. Stories are appearing in my account now. This was a great chapter. Did I just read Thunda is retired. I am going to cry in the car lol

Phoebe and the MC have great chemestry together. I honestly can't wait to see how the ending will play out..

@Mondotoken I do appreciate you dropping back to back. I won't ask for a progress report since you have been working so hard LOL.

@CreeperClaw welcome back to the comments. I missed your take on your POV.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1about 1 year ago

Noooo... I want Thunda to continue. Let them get married and have lovely chocolate kids. 😂 I enjoyed this part II even more than part I.

tailtale13tailtale13about 1 year ago

I agree that I would also like the main character to have a different relationship with Thunda, so that the main character makes kids with her and be happy. They had amazing chemistry and I believed in their love more than the love between the main character and Vicky. But on the other hand, if the main character now stops at one girl, then the work will end, and in this work I like not only the girls, but also the main character himself. Yes, and you need to deal with a girl from the institute). Although now the main character has begun an interesting streak in life. He did not have a single girl left in his inner circle who would have known him before his "transformation". Well, except for Renee Kelly. I wonder if the author emphasizes this somehow or not?

TerraKhanTerraKhanabout 1 year ago

Some times when 'm reading Mondotoken's stories it's like 'm reading a published novel, until I get to the sex scene, that's when I remember this is Literotica.

'm not going to lie, I can't get enough of Rashida, "I want more....!"

Waiting for the next drop, don't take too long.

Can we get a Chocolate Lavender scene, I miss that big 'ole ass.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1about 1 year ago

Oh yes. I'm actually a big fan of Chocolate Lavender's evil, sexy ass. Lol. We all have that older woman everyone calls bitchy but whom we don't mind fucking on a reg. Like unprotected shags with Chocolate Lavender. 😁

gydeongydeonabout 1 year ago

Damn.. After reading this a second time I am even more depressed. It's already bad enough Thunda is semi retiring. Now you tell me Phoebe moved to the west coast. Man what's next....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermondotoken@mondotoken
2001 Followers
Do not send me any more questionable emails .... I am here to post stories and other content.