All Comments on 'Ms. Consensual: Not My Baby!!'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
mondotokenmondotokenabout 2 years agoAuthor

I deleted some comments from a few women who were angry at the adjusted breast size of this main character. I know its the same blue check women who threatened me on another media platform a few years ago derailing two of my infamous stories before they completed.

I don't like censorship, but I will delete comments from fake feminists thinking they're doing the lord's work by harassing me on this website. I can't make you identify yourself and its okay if you remain under "anonymous" because I'm just gonna keep deleting your snarky dumbass comments. It's very easy.

Why don't you do something constructive and write your own "realistic" pregnant sex stories for "people" who think like you. I'm not going to stop writing.

For my fans:

Currently on a writing binge, although I'm irritated enough to sit on my hands for a week or two. Thank you all for your time and patronage. I've truly appreciated your participation in the comments section.

mondotokenmondotokenabout 2 years agoAuthor

Lot of trolls coming here to demoralize me; I deleted those fucking comments because I understood what they. Maybe you fuckers can uh, write your own shit.

Phoebe is a preexisting character from an earlier series set before she became pregnant in this one. I put a guide there so that prospective readers could see her in context to this one. You're not going to stop me from writing because you're a loser. I let you guys win with my other two series, but not this one. I was experimenting here so you can kiss my ass.

Write your own shit.

mondotokenmondotokenabout 2 years agoAuthor

Putting things in perspective for my trolls: I once read a cheating wife story on this platform that ended with the betrayed spouse dismembering his wife and doing something creative with the remains (implied) while dealing with her mentally challenged lover.

I got much of the same when I debuted the Malaya Padilla character. Got to say thanks for taking her series to task because it allowed me to evolve the character into a sharper "AGENT of CHAOS" version.

What I'm trying to say is; uh, be more creative with your hate because it's only making me better. I suspect one of my detractors knows me personally and if I'm right you get a nice shiny middle finger bitch.

mondotokenmondotokenabout 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous about 3 hours ago

WHAT A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT THIS IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author: Okay, what's wrong with this story?

TerraKhanTerraKhanabout 2 years ago

Nice piece, I love the Rashida cameo. 💦💦💦 I can't get enough of her crazy personality.

Looking forward to the next part.

midknite101midknite101about 2 years ago

Enjoy the stories man. Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bro the hate makes no sense I’m confused😂

gydeongydeonabout 2 years ago

@Mondotoken this was a great spin off piece. I am looking for more in the future.

I wont be greedy and ask what I want to ask. Can't wait to see what you put out next.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 2 years ago

Okay I'll admit it that usually I read Loving Wives stories to see terrible things happen to faithless spouses but with the benefit of context from the main story, I'd say that this truly is a hot loving wives story. Just not a true marriage.

I was really pulling for Phoebe and our still unnamed Mc in the original but seeing them reestablish their connection was very cathartic here. I was not a fan of the new dude she started seeing. I cant wait to read more chapters with Phoebe having more of a starring role, even Rashida's brief inclusion was nice. I'd say it will be great to have a sane female protagonist for a change but obviously her broken heart and pregnancy hormones knock her out of that listing.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1about 2 years ago

It had better be part one! I love it! Phoebe and Rashida are my faves, I'll always love their stories.. "I never should've screwed that kid. He blew so many loads inside me, FUCK!!" - This had me like 😡Bentley enjoyed too much. 🤣Glad he's out.

gydeongydeonabout 2 years ago

Phoebe and Oliver need to seek a divorce. Phoebe is almost mentally destroyed on 2 fronts. Her gay husband doesn't want her and Bentley was ripe fruit for a succubus.

mondotokenmondotokenabout 2 years agoAuthor

I'll say this; we will be seeing a lot of Rashida in the future as it relates to these series of stories. She's going to be the M/C new running buddy for better or worse until this interim story arc ends.

BTW, I will be moving this story to a different category along eith the comments section out of respect for my actual fans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mondo I love your stories. Fuck the haters. I have read very thing except mean girls couldn’t get into that. Your writing has evolved my man. Most of the other authors on here can’t touch your writing style. I look forward to all of the spin-offs. I want to know what happens with all the characters from maximum. I’m glad you started with phoebe and I can see how she and rashida would connect. I see similarities in them but I’ll let you do what you do. Looking forward to what’s to come.

gydeongydeonabout 2 years ago

@Mondotoken,

Question.. When you decide to drop your next work will it be part 2 of Phoebe's arc? Or will it be of another character in the MB series?

Either way I will be tuned in. I am just feeling a little greedy today lol.

Last question will his cousin have his own spin off just curious?

DarthAmonDarthAmonalmost 2 years ago

I wonder when the main character will run into an Asian woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mondotoken, When will you publish the last chapters of mean girls for mapplewood?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why is this attached to the mean girl series? Is the mean girls of Maplewood done or cancelled?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous