All Comments on 'Ms D Sees The Doctor'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bigglesbigglesalmost 17 years ago
Outstanding

I loved the lack of consent, the progressive escalation of the assault, in a way that was hard to protest.

The introduction of the bondage was a very nice touch. Perhaps a gag should have been used as well.

Joyce19063Joyce19063almost 17 years ago
An old story recycled but certainly not improved -

Many of the 10,000 previous versions were much better. On a scale of 1-10 of doctor raping female patient stories this is about a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very well done!

It was very well written and I enjoyed it from her point of view, realistically. Good job! Hardly recycled, there's some good stuff here.

majkamajkaalmost 14 years ago
Delicious!

Love this one. I have an ongoing fantasy of a doctor visit much like this! Haven't been on the site in a LONG time but think I may just be spending a bit more time here. Have read a few of your stories now and am deliciously aroused, thank you very much!

Have a wonderful weekend!

majka

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good

add an excuse for a ball gag, and maybe some light metal nipple clamps to monitor heart beats ? ha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This story makes me yearn for such a doctor or someone that would at least role play with me. I'd love this!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I wish

Great story, wish I could be next for an exam.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There is no such body part as a 'sex'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...