Ms. Julie Ch. 06: The Consequence

Story Info
Andy learns the price of failing Ms. Julie.
923 words
4.23
4.8k
1

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd failed Julie's test last night. Now it was time to face the music.

"What do you think I'm going to do now, Andy?" Julie looked up at me, smirking slightly as she slapped the ruler lightly against her palm with a little "pop-pop-pop" sound.

"Uhrr...," I croaked, Spank me?"

"Correct. Get over my lap." She snapped her fingers again and my cock pulsed. I shuffled into position and somehow draped myself over her legs. "Wrists behind your back," I complied and felt something like a rope pulled tight around them, binding my arms behind me. Ms. Julie had clearly prepared for this.

"Julie!" I protested. "I didn't agree.... Owww!" The ruler came down hard on my bottom.

"You will call me "Ms. Julie" from now on! Do you understand?"

"Yes... Ms. Julie."

"Also you are in no position to agree or disagree, Andy. You just have to listen. When we are done here, I'll give you one more chance to consider our arrangement. Understood?"

"Ow!" she had smacked me again. "Yes, Julie, I understand." She drew the ruler back again. "Ms!" I cried, "Ms. Julie! I understand, Ms. Julie!"

"OK, then. Let's get down to business." She tugged the waistband of my underpants down over my bottom. "Mmmm. Nice buns!" she patted my butt cheeks and ran her hand over them.

Then the ruler fell.

"Ow!" Again, again again again.... I lost count. It really hurt, then it started to burn as the ruler moved up and down, side to side.

She asked if I really wanted be her boyfriend. Yes, I said. Then she made me ask her to let me be her boyfriend. She made me beg. She made me cry. But she didn't stop spanking me.

As her ruler fell again and again, she said, "You need to apologize, Andy. I'll stop when I think you're sincere."

"Please, Ms. Julie, please stop!" Smack! Smack! "I'm sorry." I wailed.

"I don't think you mean it yet, Andy."

"I'm sorry! I won't ever do it again!" Smack! Smack!

"Ask harder."

"Please, please, please! Never, ever, never!" I lifted my feet off the floor, "Ow! Ow! Ow! Please! Stop!"

"Not yet." Ms. Julie's implacable strokes continued. The individual impact of each blow blended into a general state of pain radiating out from my bottom. As miserable as I was, I was also aware of a new and deeper excitement. It made me desperate to obey Ms. Julie, to please Ms. Julie, to win her approval and praise. And earn an end to my torture.

And it made me very ashamed, too. I went limp over her lap and wept, tears dripping down my nose and falling on the floor as I moaned and wriggled and whimpered under her unforgiving ruler.

"Are you crying, Andy?" Ms. Julie paused. I sniffed and whined. Whack! "Answer me!"

"Ow! Ye-yes, Ms. Julie. I... I'm so.... so sorry. I dis... dis... obeyed. Please let me be your boyfriend. I'll do whatever you ask me to do. I only want to please you."

"OK, that's enough for now," she pronounced, stopping at last. "Did that hurt?"

"Oh, god, yes, Ms. Julie. It hurts a lot!"

Ms. Julie gave my bottom some light smacks. "Good. That was just a little taste of what's in store if you ever fail me again."

"Ow! Ow! I won't!"

"We'll see." She dumped me roughly onto the floor at her feet. "Get over to the corner and put your nose on the wall." I struggled and failed to get onto my knees. Miss Julie put her bare foot between my shoulders and pushed me onto my belly. "Crawl over there!"

With my face planted in the filthy old carpet, my pants down around my ankles and my wrists still bound behind my back, I lnched across the floor. When I got to the wall, she grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me to my knees.

"Nose. On. The. Wall." she insisted. I leaned forward until my nose was touching the plaster.

"Stay!" she ordered. I rolled my eyes back to see her pointing at the wall before she turned away. "Think about what just happened here. Who you are. What you want. This is your corner, Andy. Stay in your corner! I'll tell you when you can come out."

She left the room, then returned. All I could see was the green wall in front of me, but I could clearly hear Ms. Julie unzip her pants. "Oh, god," she cried. "Spanking you was so hot! I need some cock in my pussy." I heard a buzzing sound. "I'm so wet. This vibrator slid right in! OH!"

She was close enough for me to hear the way the buzzing grew softer and louder as she plunged the vibrator in and out of her wet pussy. "Can you hear me, Andy? I've got this great... big.... UH! cock... buzzing away in me. Ahhh, I'm touching my clit now. I'm thinking of you, Andy, bent over my lap! Letting me spank you and crying like a little girl for me. So hot! Don't turn around! Nose on the wall! I'm looking at your bright red buns. Ah! Unnnh-UH! Watching.... your......ass...... turn....... red. I'm gonnacum, gonnacum, gonnacum, Oh! FUCK! MotherFuckerfuckfuckfuckFUCK!"

The buzzing stopped. All I heard was Miss Julie panting. All I felt was the throbbing pain Miss Julie had inflicted on my backside. All I saw was the green paint on the wall in the corner of the room where Julie had put me.