Ms. Julie Ch. 08: Breakfast

Story Info
Julie feeds Andy's hunger.
1.8k words
4.64
4.4k
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, Ms. Julie stirred.

"C'mon, boy, get up." With my arms still tied behind me, I struggled to stand.

She pulled me to the couch. "Move here." She arranged us so that I was sitting between her legs facing forward. My arms were pressed between my back and Ms. Julie's body. Ms. Julie wrapped an arm around my chest and pulled me backward so that I was reclined against her and unable to easily rise. I let my head fall back on her shoulder, feeling exposed, helpless and thrilled. She moved her hand to my nipple and started squeezing it between her fingers, alternating between a very light touch to a firm pinch that was just little bit painful. My cock stiffened.

With her left hand she tilted my chin up. I felt her warm breath on my left ear. "Relax, baby cakes, relax. I got you. I'm in control. Just let it happen, OK?"

"Mmm-hmmm..." I nodded.

She gave me thrilling wet kisses on my neck and then a quick nip with her teeth.

"Say it, honey. Tell me I'm in control." I felt her left hand moving on my belly. It was very warm.

"You.... you're in control, Ms. Julie."

"And is that the way you like it?" She continued to pinch my nipple in slow pulses.

"Oh, god, yes, Ms. Julie. Any way you like it."

The fingers of her left hand wandered closer to my cock. "Close your eyes, sweetie." I surrendered, closed my eyes, leaned back and exposed my neck to her kisses and bites. My cock strained and jumped as the tips of her fingers just barely touched it. I moaned as she tightened her grip on my nipple yet more.

"You've been a very good boy today. Are you ready to squirt for me, honey?" she cooed, continuing her slow, rhythmic pinching of my increasingly sensitive right nipple. Her other hand fluttered over my belly.

"Yes, Ms. Ju....mmmmp." She pulled my face back, clamping her lips over mine and pushing her tongue into my mouth. I moaned into her mouth, feeling vulnerable, horny and safe all at the same time.

She rested her fingers on my cock, sending an electric jolt through my body. I jumped in her embrace and squealed into her mouth as she aggressively shoved her tongue into mine.

"Horny little moaner, aren't you?" she teased. I nodded, sucking on her tongue as she invaded my lips again.

"So sexy. baby. You gonna cum when I tell you to?" I nodded energetically. "Not a second before?" I shook my head no, just as eagerly. Her right hand never stopped pinching my nipple while her left hand began to barely stroke the underside of my cock.

"I want you to cum in my hand when I tell you to. Are you going to be good boy for me?" I nodded again. She ran a finger up and down my cock.

What if I make you lick it off my hand?" I felt a twinge of revulsion and opened my eyes. I tried to turn my face to Ms. Julie."

"No.... don't make me.... please,"

"No, I'm gonna make you eat it, baby," Ms. Julie crooned in my ear. "You're gonna beg to eat it."

"I don't wanna..." I whined.

"Yes you do, my submissive little sexbot. You want it if I say you want it." She gave my nipple a very hard pinch. "Right, boy?"

"Ow!" she pinched again. "Ow! Ow! OK! Yes, Ma'am!" then her stroking resumed. I writhed and wriggled under her hands.

"Say it. It's the only way for you to cum baby. And you want to cum don't you?"

"Yes.... yes....yes," I panted.

"So, you want to eat your cum, don't you?"

"I... oh! I.... All right! Yes."

"Say please, puppy." Ms. Julie gave my earlobe a sharp bite on. I want to hear some begging." The fingers of her right hand strummed my nipple maddeningly, while those of her left hand barely touched that sensitive spot beneath the head of my penis."

"Please, please, Ms. Julie. I want.... to ... cum in your hand...... and lick it up. Please."

OK. I'd totally caved, groveled, submitted. I'd begged for Ms. Julie to let me lick my own cum off my hand. Disgusting, humiliating and so, so dirty. Of course, that had to mean I'd get to cum. Wouldn't it? After so much teasing and frustration?

Since yeserday, I'd been shockingly disappointed by Ms. Julie over and over. It realized it could happen again. This time, I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. I wanted to go over the edge, badly, deeply, urgently. But, if I did not, then my fate would be even more of the exquisite torture I'd suffered and come to crave in the last 24 hours.

After all, intimacy with this amazing woman was my privilege, not my right. However she cared to share it.

"Please, please, Ms. Julie, I want.... to ... cum in your hand...... and lick it up. Please."

"I don't think so." Ms. Julie took her hand away from my penis. "I'm getting tired."

She wanted begging, so I begged. "No, please, Ms., please, please..."

"'Please' what?"

"Please... make me do anything you want, Ms.. Ms. Julie. "You own me. Please, please. I just want you to tell me what to do." And at that moment, I desperately did want just that. Cum or not cum, whatever pleased Ms. Julie, The uncertainty only intensified my arousal.

"OK." She began to stroke me firmly, slowly at first, then faster. I clenched my butt to stop the now inevitable explosion until she gave the word.

"Ooooh, ooooh, oooooh,"

Then it happened. Ms. stopped stroking and wrapped her hand firmly around the head of my cock. "Cum in my hand, boy. NOW!"

Her sharp command hit me like a whiplash. She pinched my nipple harder than ever. I felt a shiver that started deep between my legs, then a sharp contraction.

A gush of jism fired up and out of my cock in a hot spurt that landed on my leg. The next pulse was almost painful as Julie clamped her thumb over my slit.

"Give it to me," Ms. Julie said, "Give it all to me, baby."

With sharp cries I convulsed, fucking her fist and shooting my creamy cum into her waiting hand. I watched the hot stuff ooze out between her fingers as I grunted and twisted in her strong embrace.

"Good boy, Andy! So much yummy cum to eat, baby. Here you go!" Ms. Julie slapped her hand over my mouth. "Lick!" she pinched my nipple again and I opened wide taking her fingers, licking and sucking as if they were covered with chocolate sauce.

"Good girl!" she praised. (Did she call me a 'girl'? Did I like it?) "Here, baby, eat it all for me." Ms. Julie scooped the viscous blob off my thigh and brought it to my lips. With my orgasm over, I hesitated. But it was something I needed to do for Julie. Promised to do for Julie. Wanted to do for Julie.

With a slurp, I sucked it into my mouth. It felt kinda chewy in my mouth and it tasted funky, but that just made it more exciting. I felt dirty and sexy and desperate to please Ms. Julie. "Mmmmmm," I moaned around her fingers, just to be a slut.

"You like sucking cum off my hand for me, baby? I nodded, her fingers still in my mouth. Ms. Julie wiped a bit more jism off my cock and her arm and fed it to me.

"Say thank you for your breakfast, you slut."

"Whank oo." It was hard to make myself understood with her sticky fingers in my mouth. But I meant it.

"Dirty girl!" Ms. Julie slapped my cock playfully. Then she pulled my head around and gave me another kiss, a strong kiss, but not as aggressive as before. "You worked hard to make my pussy happy today, didn't you?"

"I did, Ms. Julie. How did I do?"

"Meow! Purrrrrrrrr." she whispered in my ear. "I came three times before breakfast! That doesn't happen much. Six times since yesterday. I feel wonderful!"

"But how about you? I made you suffer, didn't I?" I nodded my head. "I kept you horny and frustrated for hours, didn't I?" She stroked my hair. I nodded my head. "Did you like what I did?"

"It was really hard. And it hurt, a lot, at times. But I loved it. I needed it. Thank you."

"I needed it, too, I think. At least being in control. Making you obey makes me feel powerful and safe. Spanking you made me feel less angry. Plus, you work really hard to please me when you're horny. I love teasing you and torturing you. And it was so hot when you finally came - exactly when I told you to. I love having that power over you." She tugged on my earlobe to make me turn my face toward her. "Do you think I'm crazy?"

"Probably," I said, looking at my - what? "Girlfriend" didn't seem to cover the situation. "Mistress" "was too forbidding a word. Maybe "domme" would have to do. "But I love being teased and tortured. So what am I?"

"Twisted, sick and crazy - and really special, baby boy." Julie put her arms around me, squeezing me tight as she also lightly pinched my nipple. "Do you really want to be my little boyfriend, sweetie? It won't be easy. I really do like you, but I really do need control over you, too - to be totally in charge. I want to make you do difficult, sexy things for me."

She pushed her fingers back into my mouth. As I sucked them totally clean, she nuzzled and nipped at my neck. "I want to make you cry," she whispered. I moaned and shivered in her arms. "I want to make you desperate to cum. Days, weeks...."

"You can say yes or no. If you say yes, you belong to me. If you say no... well, just don't say no. Please."

She slipped her fingers out of my mouth. "What do you say?"

"Yes, Ms. Julie, yes. I say yes." I bent my head and continued to lick her fingers with my tongue even though they were clean. "Please, Ms. Julie?"

"OK, honey. You asked for it."

" Would you like me to eat your pussy again, Ms. Julie?" My cock was getting hard again. I knew the only orgasms I would enjoy for some while would be Ms. Julie's. I wanted to make her cum again and again.

"Down, boy." Ms. Julie laughed and shoved me forward to get at the knots still restraining my wrists. "No, I think we need some food before we go on." She tugged the knots loose. "Go make us a real breakfast. I'm starving, aren't you?

THE END