Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 06

Story Info
Christmas with a retired dominatrix.
1k words
4.56
9.3k
4

Part 17 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers

Chapter 6

The light of dawn speared through gaps in my curtains. Tiny motes of dust in the air gave substance to the rays and the illusion of tangibility. In the light of the morning I looked around my room to make sure I was really where I was. It was many nights I would wake from dreams similar to what I had experienced last night. I needed to make sure I was actually here.

Not sure of the game plan for today I kind of was looking forward to taking a shower this morning. Mine last night was great, but all to brief.

I rolled out of bed and started to look for my shorts. Normally I sleep naked and with that problematic second door in there, I felt I needed to be prepared. Last thing I needed what to be caught in another comprising position.

I thought about Emily again. What I saw her doing last night strengthened my morning wood. She was so hot and coming on to me strong. Any other time, any other place, and anyone else for an aunt I would have done things to her.

My shorts must still be in my bag I thought as I started to open it up and dig for clothes. That when I heard the door open. Before I could even think to cover my shame Emily stood in the doorway. She was wearing an oversized tee and a pair of lacy emerald green panties.

"Oh good you're up," she winked at me to emphases the pun, "Aunt Laura is making breakfast in about ten minutes."

She then casually walked into my room and used it as a short cut into our shared bathroom. I was left astounded, not merely for the fact she had violated my space and privacy so blatant, but how much I wanted her to do it again.

I found my shorts, but ten minutes seemed a little short for my shower. Instead I simply got dressed and resolved to take one afterwards. Going down stairs, the dining room was set and Ms. Laura coming out with a plate of pancakes.

"Good morning Johnny. I hope you're hungry," she set the steaming plate down, "I'm sorry if I burnt any. I don't cook as often as I used to."

"They look great ma'am," I sat down and helped myself to two off the top, "thank you for breakfast."

"No problem dear," Ms. Laura handed me a glass pitcher filed with syrup.

Emily walked in, "Good Morning, it's warmer than expected. I'm going to go for a run on your trails Aunt Laura. I'll be back in like twenty minutes and eat then."

My eye was caught by her. She was wearing a tight pair of black yoga pants which lifted and separated her firm ass cheeks. She made a show of bending over to stretch, arching her back and pushing out her breasts. Her sports bra was hot pink and tight over her ample set. It was straining against an oversized zipper in front. My eyes were laser focused the slider of which. It was calling me like drowning man in search of rescued.

"Ok dear I'll have some here for you when you return," Ms. Laura said cheerfully.

Emily caught me staring and smiled fiendishly before casually walking away.

I was so mesmerized by the way her hips swayed while she walked. I was caught off guard an actually jumped when Ms. Laura slapped her hand against the table. Before I knew what was happening she pushed my plate away and the sat on the table where it used to be.

"Ok slut you heard her. We have twenty minutes," she hiked up her skirt to reveal no panties, "get down there and do a good job. Let's see if you learned any new tricks."

I checked again to make sure Emily was gone then pushed back my chair and took a knee. Grabbing Ms. Laura's legs, I buried my nose and mouth in her warm humid sex. At the press of my tongue on her labia she flung head back and palmed the back of my skull.

Intoxicated by her, I began to dig for her pearl while finding her opening with my finger. I wasn't nearly as inexperienced has I had been before. Searching for the rough spot on the inside front of her vagina I applied pressure and softly massaged.

"Ooooha!" she cooed, "you have learned a thing or two."

My mouth busy with its task I didn't reply. I kept slowly and consistently working her most sensitive areas, only giving her a break to breathe myself. I was fully engrossed with eating her out I didn't notice she had picked up the pitcher of syrup till it was running down from her navel. The warm sticky liquid ran down slowly and made her womanhood sweet.

"Breakfast in the most important meal of the day champ," she laughed to herself in between pants, "make sure you do a good job cleaning it out of there."

I kept working her over with my mouth and fingers. Before long I was cover in syrup and felt my finger sticking together and my cheeks sticking to her thighs. My messy efforts were being fruitful though. Her movements and breathing was getting faster. I felt her press harder on my head.

After a few more minutes I felt her convulse and let go her orgasm. She called loud and moaned long. It would only up to fate for Emily not to here. I kept going for longer and felt her orgasm a few more times albeit softer ones. Eventually she relaxed and pushed me away.

"Good boy," she said exasperated, "I'm going to clean some of this syrup off me then I'll bring you a wet towel."

I nodded getting off the floor and finding my chair again. Ms. Laura got off the table and disappeared into the kitchen. No more than a minute later I heard the outside door open. Emily walked into the room slightly out of breath. She saw me sitting in my chair. In front of me was a plate of half eaten pancakes, my face and even my shirt were covering in syrup.

"You must really like pancakes," she said with a concerned look.

M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers