Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 07

Story Info
Christmas with a Retired Dominatrix.
950 words
4.09
10.5k
4

Part 18 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers

Chapter 7

"Well that's not good!" Ms. Laura said into her phone as she reentered the room, "I'll have to swing by then and knock that out."

She casually handed me a wet cloth and gave Emily a cheery smile.

"Is everything alright Aunt Laura?" Emily said concerned.

"Ok I'll leave in a few minutes," then covering the receiver with her palm spoke to her, "yes everything is fine. I Just need to drive to Huston sign some documents and come back, just some legal mumbo jumbo. How was your run?"

"Oh that doesn't sound good," Emily replied, "it was pretty good. Little chilly, but I got through it."

"I'm glad. Unfortunately I'm going to have to run to Huston. It can't wait," she looked at me cleaning myself off, "I'll be gone probably till lunch. Why don't you show Johnny here around? I don't think he's seen the whole property."

Emily nodded and smiled widely, "sure thing Aunt Laura. I absolutely love your home."

Looking at Emily's grin made me nervous. I felt like a caged bird to left at home alone with a cat.

"Ok I just need to get showered up, and it looks like you might too," she was clearly looking at my syrup stained shirt.

"Good," Ms. Laura found her car keys, "you two behave till I get back. See you soon."

As Ms. Laura walked out and evil look fell over Emily's face, "I'll let you use the shower first. I want to eat breakfast and cool down."

"Ok no problem," Having finished eating I cautiously stood up and took my plate to the sink.

Out of her gaze I relaxed a bit. I had time to enjoy that shower finally. After which I could also see the rest of this place. Yesterday there was mention of a pool. I guessed the second smaller building was it. If so, being indoors I might be able to take a dip.

Gathering yet another change of clothes and a towel, I headed into the bathroom. The cave like atmosphere and hard hitting hot water was amazing. I got to try the wall sprayers in various different spray patterns. I even found the overhead light could change colors, dimness, and flash. It was a regular rave.

After a while I could no longer justify wasting Ms. Laura's hot water and decided my party would have to continue another time. I shut off the water and did my best to towel off before putting on my pants.

Stepping out into the main bathroom area I was startled to find Emily leaning against the sink. She was naked save for towel and had her arms crossed, pushing up on her ample tits.

"Seems like you were having fun in there," she said, holding back from laughing.

"How long have you been standing there?" I was starting to get nervous.

"Long enough to see the light show," she stiffed the air, "and I can tell you used my soap again."

She wasn't wrong. It was Ms. Laura's favorite scent.

"Sorry, I just like it. I can get you some more if that's what you're worried about," I tried to defuse some tension.

"Don't worry about it. I really like the scent too," she walked very close to me and gave me a good long whiff, "and it's a good smell on you."

I stepped back sensing the sexual tension, "listen Emily, I like you. And if we weren't in this situation, related, visiting a common family member, or whatever this is, I would be all over you."

She didn't wait for me to finish my sentence and dropped her towel. I froze staring at her in all her glory. My heart started to pound and I was lost for words.

She was a flawless beauty. Every curve, every line, every feature was smooth and timeless. When she stood unmoving she could have been mistaken for a marble statue.

My eyes drifted from the top over her head to her deep blue eyes. They were wanting and hungry but also at the same time vulnerable. Big and bright they could warn a sailor of dangerous shores as well as safe harbor and home.

They were set in a sculpted face with high rounded cheek bones and a petite mouth. I stared at those lips. Though small they were full and inviting. They could pull back for a dazzling smile or held closed for a once in a lifetime kiss. Those features I had already known in detail. They were what the world saw and longed for. But when her towel drifted away, I saw something the world only dreamed of.

Her high firm breast, defied gravity. Easily triple "D", they were capped with small symmetrical pink areolas. Her nipples were the shape and size of pencil erasers, pierced by small silver rings. In their shadow, she had a long lithe torso whose defined muscle tapered at her shaven mound. The tattoo on her right side front was that over her unit logo. It was the only mar on this angelic body.

She leaned in touching her bare breast against my naked chest. Her luscious lips inched closer to mine before I stopped myself and turned aside. She scoffed looking confused. It was as if, most likely true, she had never been denied by a man before.

"I'm sorry Emily I can't," I held my hands in the air to avoid touching any part of her, "I would like to just stay friends for now."

"Fine," She frowned, dejected but quickly recovered, "for now."

Emily picked up her towel and entered the shower. I left into my room to finish getting dressed.

M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers