Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 09

Story Info
Christmas with a Retired Dominatrix.
2.2k words
4.32
8.7k
4

Part 20 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers

Chapter 9

Ms. Laura entered with take out. She apologized for having to leave so suddenly, but assured everything was taken care of. After we had lunch Emily let out a loud yawn.

"I think I'm going to take a nap," she mumbled, "I'll see you guys later."

"Ok dear, I'll be making dinner around five then we'll watch a Christmas movie or something," Ms. Laura said watching her head upstairs.

Ms. Laura then turned to me with that smile I loved, "meet me in the pool house in ten minutes. You know where that is right?"

"Yes ma'am," I responded eagerly.

After breakfast and my encounter with Emily I was raring to do something. I had flown out here for this, and had been frustrated by having to play the good nephew. I followed her instructions to a tee.

Waiting on the pool deck I was watching my reflection in the shimmering water when I caught Ms. Laura's reflection approaching me from behind. I turned to be met with a lovely sight.

Wearing a plum bikini the shimmery nylon hugged her curves. Cut in such away the top lifted her breasts so they looked larger and perkier than normal. The color and shape reminded me of a ripe fruit. She waited for me to stare a little longer soaking in my attention.

"Why don't we have a soak?" she finally said.

Walking over to the hot tub she felt the water the slipped in carefully. It was a second or two for me to register what she had just said.

"I don't have a swimsuit ma'am," I held out my hands to show they were empty.

I already knew the reply she was going to give. I just wanted to hear her say it.

"Strip boy," she pointed to the ground, "I don't have a sex slave here to complaint about NOT having something to wear."

I smiled from ear to ear, "yes ma'am."

I quickly dropped my pants and pulled off my shirt. After being teased this morning I was ready for anything. I was slow to settle in the hot water, but eventually got used to it. Ms. Laura scooted in close to me and wrapped her arm over my shoulder.

"Sorry we haven't had much alone time so far," she said apologetically, "I wasn't going to miss out on spending some time with my niece or you. She is going to her parent's tomorrow morning and should be there till after Christmas."

"It's ok ma'am," I said placing presumptuously placing my hand on her leg, "I understand, and I'll take what I can get."

"Oh is that true?" she grabbed my hand and pushed it away, "stand up!"

I realized my mistake.

"I'll give you something you can take," she said in foe angry voice, "hurry up, on your feet! Then put your hands on the rim!"

I did as I was instructed. Then I felt a wet smack on my ass. Her open palm spanked me. Her blow was hardly a knockout one. It stung for sure, but Ms. Laura wasn't a weight lifter and my ass was pretty meaty.

"That's for touching me without permission," she said barely disguising a giggle.

She smacked me again. It stung a bit more, but when she let out a pained grunt herself, evidently hurting her own hand on me, I felt a chuckle escape my lips.

She groaned playfully frustrated, "I see you've been doing squats, or rather feel that."

"Yes ma'am," I smiled proud of myself.

"Seems I need to punish you in a different way then," she said sizing me up, "how do they punish you in the Army?"

I smiled hesitant to answer. Frankly I didn't mind the spanking, especially if it meant I could cop and feel.

"I mean usually extra work, or push-ups, or something," I answered sheepishly.

Her smile turned into and evil grin.

She groped my ass again really feeling the muscles, "well get out and give me a few squats. This is what you get for being too hard to spank."

I laughed a bit, but complied, "yes ma'am."

Stepping out into the relatively cold air, from the hot water, I timidly stepped out on the deck. Soaking wet and naked I actually felt a little shame.

"Put your hands on your head little slut boy," she propped her chin on her knuckles and her elbows on the rim to watch, "then feet shoulder width apart and squat. Up and down like a good soldier boy."

I did as I was told again and squatted about a quarter of the way down. My free hanging balls felt like they were being dip into the cool air. My awkwardness got a school girl laugh out of Ms. Laura.

When I returned to the standing position she said, "Again and lower! Pretend you are tea bagging some young lady with those big balls of yours."

I must have turned red of something because before I even did anything she laughed even louder. I complied and dipped even lower. As I did I actually imagined my balls being danged over a woman's face. It was Emily's.

I heard the door latch click as it echoed in the tile clade room. Instinctively I jumped into the water next to Ms. Laura. To my horror I saw Emily walking into the pool house. She had on a light blue frilly bikini. The straps were threaded through the fabric's ruffles like a set of curtains. And like a set of curtains they drew back to reveal cleavage. The bottoms were of the same design but covered her flower with a tasteful little triangle of material.

I became very small as I braced for what was about to happen. There was no hiding what kind of relationship I had with Ms. Laura after she saw me naked in the hot tub with her. I waited for the scream.

Ms. Laura thinking fast reached over to the side of the hot tub and hit a button. Suddenly my shame was obscured by a smoke screen of froth. She had hit the bubbles.

"Hey Emily," Ms. Laura greeted her as if nothing was amiss, "I thought you were taking a nap?"

"I was Aunt Laura, but wasn't as tired as I thought," Emily said as she walked over and felt the water with her finger tips, "I got out of bed and looked for you but couldn't find you anywhere in the house. Then I figured you guys could only be one place. So here I am."

"Well I'm glad you made it out," Ms. Laura beamed, "this guy was starting to bore me."

"Ha-ha, he is kind of a stick in the mud," Emily winked at me, "How do you guys like my bikini?"

She spun around. Her perfect ass was only partially covered by fabric. From her tan line the suit must have been skimpier than her other ones.

"Very cute dear," Ms. Laura waved her over, "you keep spinning your stuff and poor Johnny's head will explode."

Ms. Laura had no idea how right she was. It was doubtless Emily would use that kind of encouragement to make more advancements. I sunk lower in the water, praying silently the bubbled wouldn't stop.

Emily eventually slid into the water. She sighed as she settled into the hot foamy water.

"This is like a bath," she said excited.

"It's the way I like it dear," Ms. Laura replied, she then looked at me, "how do you like it. I can turn the bubbled off if you want."

I opened my eyes wide with alarm, "no I love it just like this Aunt Laura."

She grinned evilly at me, "Ok good."

Ms. Laura sat herself to my left, careful to separate me at Emily. I was grateful as all it would need is an accidental touch or willfully devious one, knowing Emily, to be discovered. We spent the better part of an hour discussing thing and joking. For a while I even forgot my precarious position, but it wouldn't take much to remind me.

It was after a long story from Ms. Laura about one of her Ex-husbands that I felt a hand fall on my cock. At this point I was no longer hard, but that was quickly changing as I felt the touch become more deliberate.

"Johnny, you're not seeing anyone are you?" Ms. Laura asked, "You must have had at least some luck with women since you joined the Army?"

"No luck?" Emily said before I could respond, "I hardly could believe that. He's a good looking man and a smooth talker, at least on the plane."

Ms. Laura's soft hand was now slowly working my ever hardening shaft. I found it difficult to pretend I was feeling nothing.

"I've dated a few women here and there," I said trying to play it nonchalantly.

"What ever happened to that..." Ms. Laura paused trying to think of a name, "Danielle girl!"

I thought back to Danielle and getting her number. I especially remembered what happened in the department store.

"Oh!" I paused tried to think of a way to explain things while the stroking of my cock got more intense, "I never called her."

"What!" both women shouted at once.

"You were so smooth?" Ms. Laura said to me, then turning to Emily, "He got her number right in front of me."

"Wow, you hit on a girl in front of your aunt," Emily chuckled, "that's hilarious."

"Don't laugh, it was sweet," Ms. Laura scolded her, "he was just trying to impress his Aunt Laura."

I didn't want to say that it was Ms. Laura who had orchestrated the whole thing. I also didn't want to explain how awkward and unsure I felt about our encounter in the changing room. Although I was pretty sure it was Danielle that I met. I didn't know how to bring it up in a phone call. How do you ask a person if they were the stranger they had blindfolded sex with in a public changing room at the behest of a fifty two year old woman?

"I got nervous," I said cutting out as much detail as I could.

Emily laughed uproariously.

"It's ok sweetheart," Ms. Laura said comforting me, "you live, learn, and grow. I have to say since your time in the Army you are a lot more confident and assertive then before. You'll bag yourself a hottie one day."

"I've had girlfriends since then," I added in my defense, "I dated this one girl off base for over a year."

"Over a year!" Emily scoffed, "now I don't believe you. First time enlisted don't simply date a woman for a year. They marry them then get a messy divorce all in three months."

I tried to laugh at her joke but the stroking got more intense. My cock was starting to become more sensitive. I wanted to squirm and push Ms. Laura a way, but I couldn't do it without giving up my charade. I just had to take it.

"Yeah I heard those young guys in the military move quick," Ms. Laura laughed, simultaneously giving me a side eye.

As quick and unexpected as it started, it stopped. My erection was left hanging in the water as Ms. Laura stood.

"We've been in her too long," she stepped out flashing her round bottom inches from my face as she did, "I have some towels over in the cabinet. I'll get you guys some. Then I can get dinner started."

As soon as Ms. Laura was gone I felt vulnerable. Emily stared at me again with those hungry eyes. I played it cool but kept my arms under the bubbles so I could intercept any errant probes.

"So I'm not the only girl you are so weird around," Emily said, "what's got you so nervous around women?"

"Nothing," I replied, "it's just always the wrong time wrong place."

I wasn't lying. I deep down was a bit of a romantic. Despite my devious tendencies I wanted a romantic story I could tell my friends and family about. Something like we met in a park, or I told a corny joke in the bar. We met because the retired dominatrix I was a slave to got me her number, or I met her on a debauched sexual romp at an older woman's house just didn't work.

"It doesn't have to be the wrong time or the wrong place," Emily said with a grin.

I felt the water move ahead of her arm as she reached for my crotch. I dodged and deflected her arm before she could find out I was naked.

She looked disappointed, "Johnny, its fine. You were so into me on the plane. We aren't related and Aunt Laura doesn't mind if we date or whatever. It's not weird at all."

"I'm sorry, I just can't," I said to frustrated to try and come up with an excuse.

I was saved a second attempt by Ms. Laura returning with a towel. She handing me mine which I held out in front of me as I stood up. Luckily Emily was too busy with her own to notice what I was doing.

Things were getting too dangerous with Emily here. I couldn't wait for her to leave tomorrow. We walked back to the house and I was quick to head upstairs to get dressed.

M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers