Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 32-33

Story Info
Christmas with a retired dominatrix.
1.9k words
4.6
3.6k
1

Part 41 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers

Chapter 32

The morning rays leaked through gaps in the blackout curtains when I awoke. I lay motionless as I took in my surroundings. I could feel Ms. Laura's heat on my back. The room was actually pretty warm and a light sweat was forming in the places our skin touched.

She had no clock and my phone was likely in my room, but I felt it was later than I normally sleep. Slowly rotating as not to disturb her I turned to look at Ms. Laura. She was out cold and in a deeper sleep than I had ever seen. Behind her, where Emily had slept last night, the bed was empty.

Waiting only a few minutes I decided to get up. Ms. Laura's room must have had a separate thermostat as it was much warmer than the rest of the house. I needed to get up and shower. Then hopefully find Emily.

Carefully I uncovered myself and slipped to the floor. I gave a quick check to see if I had disturbed Ms. Laura, but she was still out cold. Carefully I left the room and headed across the hall to my own.

On the way, I caught sight of a clock. It was almost ten thirty. This was my last day here. My flight back was early tomorrow. I felt the same disappointment I had on Monday. Ms. Laura was out and I was going to miss so much of our last day because of it. Briefly, I thought of waking her but dismissed. She was exhausted last night. Whatever happened or whatever she was on, she needed her rest. Thinking about it now it made sense. She was probably taking something that made her drowsy.

I shoved my concerns to the back of my mind. She said if she wanted to talk about it she would.

I opened the door to my bathroom with the intent to shower, only to find Emily naked and brushing her teeth. Her fine figure was partly bent over the sink, marble-cut ass taught in that position. Her large breasts hung over the basin and she stared into her own reflection.

She spit when she saw me in the mirror, "Good morning Master. About time you woke up."

She wiggled her ass playfully and I felt the blood leave my head. I didn't say anything, my malevolent grin was greeting enough. I walked over to her and grabbed her ass. She tried to stand up and I pushed her back.

Wordlessly I separated her feet and worked my cock into shape. She moaned understanding what I was doing then went back to brushing her teeth. When I was at full mast I found her soft wet opening and burrowed my way in.

She winced and pulled the brush from her mouth when I penetrated all the way. I froze still buried deep inside her.

"Ope, this is no excuse to not have good oral hygiene," I scolded playfully.

She giggled the best she could with a mouth full of toothpaste. Then I started to thrust. Slowly at first, she was able to find her center and continue to brush. As I picked up speed so did her strokes. Then my force increased, her free hand gripped the lip of the vanity tightly and her brush paused in her mouth. Minty drool bubbled from between closed lips as her moans tried desperately to escape.

I thought about stopping or slowing to let her keep brushing, but it felt too good. She always felt too good. There was freedom in fucking my slave. I cared less about trying to prolong or better her experience. I could focus on my own, enjoying her body. The best part was she liked it. It was the carefree hedonic experience I had been looking for when I got into the world of BDSM. This role as a dominant seemed more natural to me.

As I kept fucking her, I felt her every curve and contour. Emily was a masterwork of the feminine form. Her's was a body shaped by a healthy diet and disciplined workout routine. Her face was so perfect, in my mind it was like my perception of beauty had been tailor-made to this woman's face. There as I buried my cock inside this woman with abandon I somehow fell in love with everything else.

I felt her body tense and her orgasms begin to ripple up her spine just as the pressure behind my balls built up a released. I didn't pull out. I didn't have time. We both climaxed at the same point. The muscles in her vagina seized on my erupting cock. We both let out a harmonious animalistic noise of satisfaction. Her soprano squeal and my baritone grunt.

After a second to catch our breaths, she pulled out and turned around. Violently, with raw passion, she kissed me, devouring my life's breath. When she finally let me come up for air I did something stupid, impulsive, and reckless. It was something you don't say to someone six days after meeting them.

It was maybe the realization I had just made about my role and desires. Maybe it was the great sex or even the knowledge that by this time tomorrow, I'd be flying back to real life. Maybe it was just my true feelings being expressed for the first time without hesitation.

Either way, it slipped out, "I love you."

My heart sank after I became cognizant of what I had said. I expected an awkward pause and a ridiculing laugh. I prepared in my head an excuse or a conjoiner like I love having sex with you. I even braced for a slap. What I wasn't ready for was what I got.

Emily's body shook as if she was having another orgasm. Her embrace around me tightened and the side over her face pressed up against my chest.

"I love you too," she whispered.

We both hugged. As the seconds ticked by, and neither laughter nor a slap manifested themselves, it dawned on me what had happened.

The hormones which had flooded my brain diluted and I settled. The post-sex clarity came, but the words we had exchanged hung like gun smoke. Both of us were left standing. We were both in love.

Eventually, we left each other's arms giggly with the new understanding. I showered and Emily finished her morning routine. Then we played grab ass down the stairs for breakfast, or brunch considering the hour. By now we were so comfortable around each other naked that we didn't bother to get dressed.

Chapter 33

It was in the middle of our breakfast that Ms. Laura walked in on us. She still looked a little tired. She couldn't hide the bags under her eyes even with makeup. Ever the professional she was completely made up with heels, a skirt, and a conservative blouse.

"Good morning ma'am," both of us said glad to see her up, but yet weary of her condition.

"Good morning you too," she said forcing a smile, "hope you guys had a good morning. I'm sorry I couldn't get up with you."

"It's alright ma'am, we know you are dealing with something," Emily said understandingly, "would you like some breakfast?"

"Oh you're too kind dear," Ms. Laura said to Emily while making her way closer to me, "if you could just make me some coffee and toast. I'll have Johnny here provide the sausage."

Emily chuckled and got up from her seat to go to the kitchen. Ms. Laura found a place next to me hiked her skirt and leaned over the table.

"Johnny why don't you give me a good morning," she said rubbing her hand on my leg.

It didn't take long for my cock to wake up. I stood and found a place behind Ms. Laura. Fingering her for a minute while I warmed myself up, she started to get wet fast. Ms. Laura was not wearing panties under the skirt, no doubt for quick access.

Eventually, I was hard enough and I stuck my tip up to her opening applying slow pressure. I stirred the head of my cock to wet its orifice. Ms. Laura made no reaction other than a brief wince as I penetrated deeper.

Emily returned with the coffee and set it in front of our mistress. I glanced her way and suddenly felt a shot of guilt and shame but saw none on her face. Emily's smile was from ear to ear.

Ms. Laura's soft moan broke me from my trance. Emily and I had an odd relationship. I started to thrust harder.

Before long Ms. Laura's wet pussy was making a sweet sucking sound as I fucked. She was very wet. Emily had finished the toast and was sitting opposite us at the table, watching. She slowly rubbed her clit and sipped from a cup of orange juice.

Ms. Laura flopped down on the table weak from excessive stimulation. I thought about stopping. Reaching orgasm so soon after sex with Emily, it would be hard to build up to climax.

"Come on Johnny pick it up," Ms. Laura exclaimed just as I was slowing down.

The jeers from the older woman came as a challenge and a found my second wind. I grabbed her hips and began to pull her towards me as I pushed my cock deep inside of her. Faster and faster her moans of ecstasy egged me on even as my muscles began to burn.

The table started to rock and Emily got up and took her drink and Ms. Laura's coffee so they wouldn't spill. I continued to pound the woman.

Eventually, Emily returned and started to rub my back as I thrust into Ms. Laura. My abdomen muscles were starting to tighten up and I wasn't getting full breaths. I kept thrusting. Sweat rolled down my back and brow. And I kept thrusting. My toes curl and my calves strained. I kept thrusting.

I felt like I was going to pass out, but just then I felt it build and focused on trying to achieve orgasm. Ms. Laura was full-on wailing and white-knuckling the tablecloth. I had to deaden my empathy to push over the hump and finally reach orgasm.

I felt the muscles in my groin strain to ring out what little semen was left. I grunted.

I felt a sharp little jolt of cum pass from me but no more as my body writhed with the orgasm. Ms. Laura lay there for a minute as she caught her breath. I backed out huffing and puffing myself. Sweat was actually pouring from my brow and Emily was smiling and laughing at it.

Ms. Laura finally rolled over, the tone of her voice was serious, "Hmm I see you spent the morning using your slave. You definitely had a hard time reaching climax."

"Yes ma'am," I said unsure if I offended her.

"But you really gave me the workout I needed," Ms. Laura suddenly cheered up, "that and a cup of coffee is exactly what will wake a girl up."

I laughed as she took a sip still lying on the table.

"But what are we going to do today," Ms. Laura queried, "Both my slaves are leaving me tomorrow morning. I really shouldn't let this go to waste."

I felt Emily's hand wrap around my softening cock.

"But you seem like you need a break Johnny," Ms. Laura glanced at my naked body, "your balls seem to be empty."

I blushed a little embarrassed by my performance, but the thought these two women had drained me so completely was a turn-on.

Finally, Ms. Laura got off the table and straightened her skirt, "let's finish breakfast then. We can go downstairs and practice knots for a bit. How do you guys feel about that?"

Both of us smiled and nodded, and that's exactly what we did.

M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers