Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 34

Story Info
Christmas with a Retired Dominatrix.
1.5k words
4.44
3k
0

Part 42 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
177 Followers

Chapter 34

The afternoon crept up on us. We had been in the basement tying up Emily over and over again. Ms. Laura ran me through positions one through three again, while teaching me a few new ones. We did simple knots and bindings, as well as a few more complex ones. The more complex ones were more aspirational demonstrations than actual lessons.

I was pretty worn out from the sex that morning and really all week. The, although very sexual, rope lessons were a welcome change. Ms. Laura was a good teacher too. She was very informative and patient. As a Dominatrix, it seemed off for her to be so caring and considerate, but as a more motherly figure, it made sense. That's what she had always been to me.

I shuddered a little bit thinking about her as my mother, but I could see her as one. That thought in particular was sad since I knew she wanted to be one.

She was very gentle untying Emily from her latest weave of rope. The way Emily smile at her I could tell she felt the same way.

I picked up on a few lines in Ms. Laura's face I hadn't noticed before. I could see even more under small lumps of makeup. I reminded myself she was approaching sixty. Three ex-husbands, multiple careers, and undoubtedly more than a few triumphs and tragedies, life had worn on her.

The long sleeves of her white blouse were rolled to just below her elbow. I could see some of the veins in her arms, and it reminded me she was sick. Both Emily and I were in the prime of our lives and it was probably taxing on her to keep up with us.

I was sitting on a leather couch when the last of the ropes around Emily fell away. Not bothering to pick them up Ms. Laura took two steps back and plopped down next to me.

"That was fun," she said obviously tired, "I hope you learned a lot."

"I did ma'am," I said nodding, "I'll hopefully have Emily to practice on when we get to base. I'll probably need to buy some rope."

"Oh yes, practice makes perfect. Make sure you get jute rope, synthetic fibers can cause rope burn," Ms. Laura placed her head on my shoulder staring at Emily as she got up and stretched, "I figured you two would make a good couple."

I laughed a little as I watched Emily's tight athletic body bend and bow. It really seemed like she was made for me. The leather of the couch creaked and a felt Ms. Laura's hand reach for my semi-erect cock.

"Looks like you're leaking," she wiped a little precum off my tip the called to Emily, "Dear your master is making a mess. You better come here and clean it up."

Emily finished her stretch, "of course Ma'am."

Emily sank to her knees and started to crawl over to me. The way her tits hung and her ass moved already had me stiffening. The distance she had to travel was a short way, but she moved slowly. The muscles in her back rippled. She reminded me of a jungle cat stalking its prey.

She came between my legs on all fours still. Her mouth was open and tongue out as she edged toward my rod. The tip of the wet pink organ touched mine ever so gently and then backed away. A thin clear string of precum hung suspended between them. She was a master tease.

When the rope finally broke I felt her hot breath on my manhood and my abdomen tightened in response. I wanted to shove the full length of my cock into her mouth, but part of me wanted to see what she was going to do. I waited, staring into her beautiful eyes.

She retracted her tongue and tasted me. Then she opened it again flicking out her touch like a snake. The tip batted mine and the sensation of touch ran up my spine. Where she left saliva her hot breath turned cold. It was a dual yet opposing sensation. She was very good.

My breathing got heavy and momentarily I closed my eyes. When I opened them I found her kissing the sides of my shaft and allowing the dead weight of my engorged member to rest, drag, and flop on her smooth face.

Then I saw her full lips part a fraction of an inch from my head. The warm moist air escaping the cavity in front of it was so inviting. The size of her mouth relative to my penis seeming begged for me to fill it. They were like jigsaw puzzle pieces. Two parts so obviously made to fit inside each other that they screamed out to be joined.

I resisted. This dance of a blowjob was like an art and I wasn't going to ruin it with a primal thrust. She descended at her own pace, fitting as much of me into her mouth without touching. I once again felt her hot breath. This time it rushed around my cock welcoming it in.

Her lips closed and her warm wet tongue molded to every contour of my cock. It squirmed and writhed, sending waves of feeling through my body.

Ms. Laura dragged a finger across my chest and I jumped. Emily's mouth was working such magic I had forgotten she was there. Ms. Laura giggled at me and then came in for a kiss. It was sweet and passionate, but my mind was on what Emily was doing.

I felt Emily's head begin to bob up and down. Each scrape of her lips on my now sensitive skin was felt in my ears. My toes curled and my hips jerked. I might have pulled away if wasn't pinned to the couch by the two women.

I moaned into Ms. Laura's lips. She moaned back as her hands explored my body. It was a sensory overload. It was perfect.

Suddenly Ms. Laura pulled away and sat up.

She stroked Emily's hair, "Emily that's enough."

I looked at her in confusion.

She looked at me and smiled, "I don't want to be disappointed tonight. Best we don't spoil your load now."

Emily let my heavy cock slip out over her mouth and smack against my stomach wetly. It bounced back and was left sticking straight up in front of her face. It felt so cold and cruel.

Ms. Laura stood up, but as quick as she found her feet she clutched her head and doubled back down into the couch. She let out a soft painful moan.

I saw it and franticly reached to steady her, "Ma'am are you alright."

Emily scooted over on the floor to just in front of our mistress, "Ms. Laura what's wrong."

Ms. Laura was quiet for a second as she fought off her dizziness. Then her pained moan turned to a sob. I retracted my hands afraid a touch may hurt the poor old woman. In that awkward moment that's what I saw her as.

Seeing Ms. Laura cry, a woman I had always seen with such elegant confidence, was jarring. Red-faced, her wrinkles visible now through the makeup and tears smearing her mascara, she transformed. She more resembled the withered woman that had answered her bedroom door a few nights before.

I wasn't scared or revolted. What I felt at that moment was pity and disgust with myself. This woman was hurt and I was naked, my cock flopped out obscenely. This old woman was sick and emotional, and I was here for sex. I covered myself with a pillow and Emily seemed to do the same.

"I'm so sorry you two," Ms. Laura said still weeping, "I'm ruining this weekend."

"No no Ms. Laura," Emily reached out and put her hand on her leg, "This weekend is perfect. You're perfect."

Never the best in an emotional situation, I just watched not wanting to leave Ms. Laura's side, but unable to say anything.

"No it's not dear," Ms. Laura said through tired breaths, "I'm dying."

The world seemed to stop turning with those two words.

"I'm going into liver failure Emily," she said fighting to get the words out, "I'm so sorry."

Again Emily seemed to know what to say, "No, this has been wonderful. I would have come if you had told me because I care so much about you. You helped me get through my divorce and now meet someone fantastic."

Emily didn't wait for a reply and hugged Ms. Laura hard. It seemed to stem her tears. Still, at a loss for words, I wrapped my arms around both of them.

We embraced for a long while, no words being said. Finally, Ms. Laura moved to stand up again. She both fell away holding our breath in case she might fall.

Ms. Laura got her feet under her, "I'm going to go upstairs and lay down. Why don't you two order a pizza when it gets close to dinner? Wake me when it gets here. Hopefully, a nap and some meds will get me ready for tonight."

We nodded. Ms. Laura's makeup was destroyed and she looked exhausted. Without another word, she started to walk upstairs. We both looked at each other still at a loss for words.

M777A2
M777A2
177 Followers