Ms M and Her Puppet Meet

Story Info
Ms M and Her Puppet meet at a coffee shop.
810 words
4.42
3.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was nervous, but excited.. ten minutes to go until Ms M arrived at the coffee shop. He had had a very busy day, the morning had flown by, his work concluding at noon with three hours to prep and get to the cafe.

He had been waxed smooth three days ago, an experience he was not quite used to, but a friend of Ms M had offered during one of her parties and he had agreed, happily wanting to be tidy and neat for his puppeteer. The strings Ms M now held were secured to his kinky mind rather than the bondage restraints and it made his subby mind melt, and his cock harden to see her smile at his joyful submission.

On entering the coffee shop, he had found a window seat, the afternoon sun shining a golden light through the window. He waited, his thoughts tripping over each other in anticipation of the meeting. A first since chatting online, he was all of a sudden nervous about what would happen next...

She swept in, a knowing smile, a flick of her hair, she was immediately in control, she looked down at him over her sunglasses, and he melted. Ms M chuckled, "hello, puppet".

She sits, crossing her legs, leaning down to pick up her hot chocolate..placed just so infront of her chair. He'd made sure to get it right, everything he hoped she'd want..as she took a sip he held his breath forgetting to say hello.

"Mmm delicious, and.. hello sweetie, are you having a good day?"

She helped him, she always did, despite feeling nervous herself, she smiled at his pause. She loved meeting submissives the first time, there was something exquisite about how the meet played out..

As a reward, she sent him a playlist to listen to, a collection of her greatest orgasms in the time he had been denied. His cock throbbed with a mind of its own, the instructions with the link noted that this would be the only thing he was to listen to from now on. Whenever he would normally listen to music, he would now be listening to her moans..

They chatted for what seemed like hours, easy going they connected quickly, laughing and really enjoying each others company.

Every now and again she would raise an eyebrow, or deliver a line that had him tremble, her dominant streak evident, and likewise his submissive traits were on show, deferring to her and listening eagerly.

"So", Ms M said abruptly.

"What do you think about cum eating today, yes really! Now I know you say you've eaten it all up each time and I do trust you.. but its always been online, I've never watched you. Would you ruin now and eat a fresh load eagerly just like you say you do for me during your morning routines?"

His mind melted, "I can do that Ms M..but we're in quite a public place!.. I.. how?"

"Good boy. Run along and fill this container with a lovely ruined cumshot and come back to the table as quickly as possible.. I'll order a bun.. I want to watch you pour it over and eat it allll up."

He was instantly hard, his throbbing cock a true indicator of his want to submit, his mind just needed to catch up. It took a millisecond to do so as he felt her toes press against his groin, checking for his reaction, she smiles a lot as she feels him. His eyes showed eagerness, and with just a few circular movements of her toes his gorgeous submissive mind started to melt, his need to entertain and be controlled rising.

"Be a good puppet" Ms M whispers, and he smiles, responding with pleasure flooding his mind.

"Yes Ms M, your puppet obeys".

...returning to the table, he placed the vial filled with his seed beside three bread treats: a croissant, a cinnamon bun, and a donut.

"Choose" Ms M commanded with a sweet smile accompanying the instruction.

He pointed to the cinnamon bun. She smiled, picked up the vial, taking out the stopper and ceremonially pouring the contents all over the bread. They both watched the liquid flood over the top, before seeping into the folds of the bread bun.

"Eat" her joy obvious, as he picked up the bun, and she picked up her hot chocolate..looking at him over the edge of the cup with eager eyes.

He breathed deeply, his scent filling his head, and obediently took a mouthful, his cum and the cinnamon filling him. His cock throbbed watching her watch him. He loved every moment, every bite as they watched each other in breathless silence.

When he had finished, she placed a card on the table, stood up and left.

~Follow me now puppet... ~

The note read in delicate cursive handwriting...