Ms Myers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand roamed down her body, stopping to flick a needy nipple before continuing down lower.

He stroked her inner thigh, his fingers brushing against the soft curls at her center. 

She moaned, her hips bucking towards his hand as she tried to bring his fingers to her aching center.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned. "You're insatiable."

He chuckled, a low guttural sound that sent shivers down her spine.

He slowly teased her, sliding a finger along her slit, feeling how hot and unusually wet she was.  He kissed her harder, pressing his thumb against her clit, causing her to buck her hips.

"You're so fucking wet," he murmured against her lips. "You feel amazing."

"Of course I am, baby," she whispered back. "That's all because of you."

His wife continued to squirm beneath his touch.

"Right there, just like that," she moaned.

James obliged, stroking her clit with more pressure and speed.

Jane let out a loud gasp, her pussy clenching around his fingers. He knew she was close.

"Come on, baby. Let go," he murmured, nibbling on her earlobe.

James slid down his wife's body, kissing her nipples then running his tongue down her abdomen, tasting the salty sweat that glistened over her body.  He soon reached her pussy and inhaled the strong musky smell.  His cock throbbed and he began to tease her clit with the tip of his tongue, sliding his fingers deeper into her soaked pussy.

"Oh fuck," she whimpered. "You're going to make me cum again."

Jane let out keening whine, her back arching off the bed as she came hard, waves of pleasure radiating through her body. James hadn't realized his wife had already climaxed once but he let it go. He could feel her pussy muscles clamping down on his fingers, pulsing with each wave of her orgasm.

As she began to cum, James dove in, lapping at her clit and the folds of his wife's pussy.  He could not believe how wet and sticky she was.

He lapped at her juices, swirling his tongue around her clit, savoring every drop of her pleasure. She tasted different somehow, salty from the perspiration from her wait for him to come home, he guessed.  She'd clearly gotten herself worked up and he felt thrilled not only that his fantasy was being played out but by how much she must be enjoying it too.

He fucked her with his fingers, in and out, while he continued to tease her swollen nub with his tongue.

Jane moaned loudly and James continued to lap up her juices, eager to extend her pleasure.  Finally he couldn't take it anymore.

He got up onto his knees between his wife's legs and pointed the head of his cock against her sticky entrance.

--------

Jane could feel her pussy pulsating and she raised her hips to meet his cock, desperate to have him fill her up again.  What had gotten into her husband?  James had always been a one and done kind of guy.  She couldn't actually remember a time when he was able to go twice in such a short period of time.  She realized how arousing this fantasy must really be for him and felt guilty for not having indulged him before today.

She couldn't believe that he'd gone down on her after he had already filled her with cum.  They'd never done anything like that before.  For a brief moment she'd thought it was gross but as he began to lick it had awakened something inside of her, something carnal and raw.

Now he was sliding into her for a second time.  She felt him thrust forward with a grunt and she let out a loud moan.  She couldn't feel him as well as she could the first time and she assumed it was a combination of how much cum he'd spent inside her and the numbness she felt from her orgasms.

But she didn't care, she was riding another high as he thrust into her and she started thrusting her hips to meet him.

--------

James couldn't believe his luck. Here he was, balls deep in his wife's pussy as she laid restrained, a fantasy he'd had for as long as he could remember, and she was going wild beneath him. He had never seen her like this before, but it was an incredible sight.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to him, thrusting harder and faster into her. Jane let out a loud gasp and wriggled beneath him.

"Fuck baby, untie me," she begged. "I want to ride you this time."

James felt a hint of disappointment, he was loving seeing her tied beneath him, but he knew that this had clearly been an amazing experience for her and he was certain he would get the chance again.  He quickly removed the handcuffs and ropes from her ankles, as she anxiously tore the blindfold from her eyes. 

She roughly pushed him onto his back and mounted him frantically.  She lined up his cock underneath her and slid over top.  She again felt slightly disappointed that she couldn't feel the same thickness as she had earlier. Perhaps he didn't feel as big because it was his second go of the night. Regardless, she pushed it aside and began to ride him enthusiastically.

James could feel her pussy still pulsating from her orgasm as she rode him, her breasts bouncing enticingly above him. He reached up and took a breast in each hand, massaging and pinching the nipples. Jane threw her head back and moaned as he tweaked her sensitive nipples.

"Oh, fuck yes, baby," she groaned.

James looked up at his wife, her face flushed with pleasure, her mouth open and her eyes closed.  He knew he was only seconds from exploding inside her but he tried desperately to hold back, wanting to prolong their pleasure.

Jane rode him fiercely, impaling herself on his rock-hard cock.  The pressure of James' fingers on her nipples sent waves of pleasure coursing through his wife and he sensed she was building towards another powerful orgasm.

She threw her head back and let out a loud, guttural moan.

James could feel her pussy clenching around his cock as she came, her body shuddering in pleasure.

He watched her for a moment, mesmerized by the sight of her in the throes of passion. Then he let go, his own release ripping through him like a wave. He grabbed her hips and held her down, thrusting up into her as he came.

They lay there for a moment, panting and sweaty, their bodies entwined. Then Jane collapsed on top of him, her head on his chest.

"Fuck," she whispered. "That was incredible."

James grunted in response, his chest still heaving beneath her.

"I'll say," he finally managed, his voice still husky with desire.

Jane slowly lifted her head, looking down at her husband with a satisfied smile. She ran a finger over his chest, feeling the smattering of hair beneath her touch.

"Wow, twice in one session," she giggled, and bent to kiss him. "Very impressive, mister."

James chuckled, his chest still heaving beneath her.  He looked at her curiously. He knew this wasn't the first time he'd made his wife cum twice, he often brought her to orgasm with his mouth and then sometimes when he fucked her afterwards.  He pushed the thought from his mind and enjoyed the afterglow of their intense encounter. God he hoped this wouldn't be the last time this happened, he thought.

--------

The following morning, Jane awoke feeling more calm and satisfied than she had in weeks.  She laid there thinking about the incredible evening of sex with her husband. She was so glad she'd fulfilled his fantasy and was surprised by how exciting it was for her as well. And he had cum twice, something she couldn't remember him ever doing before. It really was an incredible evening and she felt a strong sense of happiness wash over her.  

Her mind went back to her job and she wondered if maybe she should try to relax more, perhaps she'd been taking out her frustrations about the upheaval in her life out on her students and other teachers.  She decided right then and there that she was going to try to change that, to build better relationships at her new school.

In fact, she thought, first thing Monday she was going to speak to the school principal about revoking the suspension she'd put on her student Chris yesterday. Maybe she was a bit hard on him.  Maybe he was misunderstood or struggling with some personal issues as well. Maybe he could use a teacher that was nice to him, give him some extra attention and encouragement.

After all, she thought, that was why she'd wanted to become a school teacher in the first place.

Yes, she thought that Monday was going to be a new start for her and her students.  They would no longer see her as bitchy Ms. Myers.  They'd start to like her and soon they'd be thrilled to have her as their teacher.

She couldn't have known at that moment just how right she was.

---- to be continued ----

12