Ms. Sandstrom's Assistant Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz reappeared with another claim ticket and whispered, "Easy there, Kara. If you want that monster inside you, don't make him cum."

"But, the pill," I gasped, "I can go again."

"Control yourself, or I'll separate you." She was clearly enjoying herself. "Now, why don't you trade places and show her how you got your job." She walked toward the counter, but said over her shoulder, "And don't touch yourself!"

Reluctantly, I let her go. Kara rocked back away from me, coughing and wiping drool from her chin, but with a look of triumph in her eyes. My cock was swollen large and purple as I took Kara's spot on the floor. She excitedly hiked up her dress and leaned back in the chair, spreading her legs wide for me. Her lips were puffy with desire, and her wetness had indeed been dripping down her thighs.

I licked slowly and steadily up her legs. She bit her finger to keep from making any noise when I finally reached my goal. I traced over and between her lips and toward her clit, already standing proud. I teased around it, licking up and down repeatedly until she was quivering with need, then I closed my lips and swirled my tongue. She squeaked and grabbed the back of my head, holding me firmly in place like I had done to her.

Kara was already close to cumming, I could tell. She gasped and squirmed in the chair as I pushed my tongue deep inside before returning to suck lightly on her clit. When I slipped two fingers in, they entered easily, as if her velvety walls were pulling me deeper. I curled my fingers and she bucked her hips, trying not to cry out.

I felt her pussy clenching and a gush of warm fluid, but she didn't let go. Her breathing was ragged and she was cursing under her breath over and over. She tightened her grip on my hair.

When I pushed a finger into her ass, she let out a long, low moan, and clamped her thighs around my head. I kept going, moving my fingers and my tongue as her legs shook like an earthquake around me.

Eventually, she released me. She gasped as I slowly eased my fingers out and covered her clit with my palm, applying firm, gentle pressure to her entire vulva. She bit her lip and squeezed her legs again around my hand for a long moment before finally pushing me away.

I stood up and took a step back, only to bump into Liz. "Good job, Mike." She rested her chin on my shoulder and reached around to grip my cock, which felt so hard it might burst.

"What now, miss?" Kara was still breathing heavily, and grinned at Liz and me, lewdly spreading her thighs as an invitation.

"Well, Mike, I think you'd better fuck her."

"Can I cum?" I gulped, desperate for release.

"Only if she asks you to." Liz kissed my neck, and stepped away, grabbing some items before returning to the front.

Kara pushed the chair away and lay on the floor as I dropped to my knees again. I rubbed the head of my cock against her opening, coating it in her cream.

"Do it, Mike, fuck me please," Kara breathed.

Without hesitating, I shoved my cock rudely inside. She accepted me easily, choking back a squeal as I buried myself to the hilt. I groaned as I felt her insides clenching me already. She threw her arms and legs around me and kissed me desperately, trying to pull me even closer.

I started fucking her. Not slow and sensual, but urgent and demanding. Forceful. She buried her face in my shoulder, biting me to stifle her yelps of pleasure. I could already feel the pressure building.

"Kara," I gasped. But before I could ask to cum, we heard a loud woman's voice from the counter.

"Where is Kara? She was working the coat check. What are you doing here, Ms. Holman?"

"Hello, Mrs. Sackwell. She, um, had to," Liz sounded flustered as she tried to think of an answer. "She ran to the bathroom. I'm just covering for her."

"Oh shit," Kara hissed in my ear. "Mike, that's my mistress. Quick, quick, cum! Cum for me..."

I fucked her harder. I wanted nothing more in the world than to cum with my cock buried in her pussy. Kara gave up all effort to be quiet and started crying out loudly with each thrust.

"Kara?" I heard the voice from the front say. "What's going on here?"

Liz protested, but I didn't care, my orgasm was imminent. Kara's nails dug into my back as she continued to urge me to cum. "Do it--Ah!--Mike! Cum--Uh!--Fuck!--Cum inside--Ah!--Cum in me!"

The door to the coat check room opened. A woman in her late 40s wearing an expensive green gown with long sleeves stood aghast in the doorway. Liz followed, pushing her into the room and closing the door behind them.

"Stop fucking her this instant!"

"But..." I protested, knowing I was about to cum. Before I could do anything, Kara pushed me away, but I was already cumming. The first spurt happened just as I slipped out, frosting her lips and clit. The second shot high as I rocked back on my knees, arcing through the air to fall across the bosom of her dress. The third splashed onto her stomach, and the rest fell on the floor as I rocked in place, grunting and unable to control myself during my long-delayed climax.

"Jesus," the woman cursed, watching Kara's flushed face as she tried to regain her composure. "Kara, stand up."

"Yes... Mistress," Kara panted. She got shakily to her feet, awkwardly pulling her cum-splattered dress down to cover herself.

"Unbelievable," the woman muttered. "I buy you a new dress and the first thing you do is get spunk all over it. You're going to have to be punished for this, of course."

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

"Hand me those," she snapped at me, gesturing to Kara's discarded panties on the floor. I picked them up and sheepishly offered them while failing to pull up my pants. She took them and started wiping the cum from Kara's dress, but gave up when she saw it was mostly just smearing things around.

"Ugh, whatever." She dropped the soaked underwear on the floor and turned to glare at Liz while pointing at me. "If you can't control your dog, he should be on a leash."

"Yes, mistress," Liz replied sardonically.

"Humph. Kara, come with me."

"Yes, Mistress."

Kara allowed herself to be led out of the room but made a "call me" gesture to Liz. There was an excited sparkle in her eyes.

"Fucking hell, Liz," I exhaled as the door closed. "That was intense."

"Hmmm," Liz replied thoughtfully.

"Can we please go upstairs and fuck now?"

"What?" Liz looked down to see I was already hard again and laughed. "Oh! Well, unfortunately, we just lost our coat check girl. But if you sit here patiently like a good boy, I promise I'll reward you later."

"Yes, mistress," I replied, teasingly, as I sat back down in the chair, my cock twitching eagerly.

Liz bit her lip and went back to the counter.

12