MsSexyQuiet

Story Info
Forbidden sexual encounter with another man's lady.
2k words
4.28
2.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
151 Followers

This little story was largely based upon actual events with a touch of fantasy added. My name is Jason. I am Western-born, of Asian descent.

I have always had this fascination, unlike most males who just wanted to fuck, I found it especially erotic, let us say hot, arousing and emotionally fulfilling when my erection was stroked by a woman. So the topic is not for everyone. Don't get me wrong, I love the feel of my cock thrusting effortlessly into her love hole and hearing her moans of pleasure building up and then the eventual screams of ecstasy or her quiet moans of satisfaction. And I love going down on her for the sheer visuals and taste of her most intimate parts.

I love making out with a beautiful woman. And when she touches me there, it simply drives me crazy. For me, there's nothing more sexually intimate, exciting than when she masturbates you with real passion. Every female is different and the varying technique and experiences, are a real turn on. Now I fantasize about voyeurism and exhibitionism, around the same interest of course.

There you have it, that's my fantasy and here's the short story.

It was some time ago, but this one event cemented in my imagination for good. For some good reason, I tended to think back about this one.

It appeared like another house party but it wasn't like any other, well at least until recent years, I thought with a smile. At these parties, the ladies tended to be very forward and assertive in what they wanted. I for one was happy to oblige.

Anyway as the party raged on in this large grand villa, I noticed a beautiful Asian lady in the arms of a European male. I have never seen her before, they had just arrived. The interesting thing was I caught her eye very early on. Now maybe it's because I am Asian for starters and she was stunning looking, so I was looking her way as you do. She looked very sexy in the short floral dress. She was slim, petite and had shoulder-length wavy hair. She was my type of lady.

So there she was, hanging on the arms of this lucky guy, like a "handbag." I felt distracted by her appearance and the need to look at her. It became apparent through the night she was flirting with me or at least I hoped and it was all from eye contact alone.

That's when I needed the toilet stop. I wondered off intrigued by the size and architecture of this sprawling villa. It must have been at least 100 years old. There was even a third level attic and a turret with magnificent views. I found what I needed and after leaving the bathroom, I spotted her, the beauty I have been staring at for most of the night. She stood at the entrance to a large room, apparently one of the large master bedrooms. I get an instant hard-on. She smiles and walks into the room, I follow like a chicken to the slaughter.

There she was, sitting on the edge of the bed, a smirk appears on her pretty face. She says nothing, nor do I for that matter. It was pure animal lust in action. It was somewhat obvious what she wanted and what I wanted. I sit next to her, my heart beating loud, I was nervous but extremely excited. Strangely we don't exchange words but the excitement was unbelievable. I found her quiet demeanour incredibly erotic. We both looked at each other, it wasn't awkward at all. I began to notice the beautiful fragrance she wore. I was seduced completely. Then the sexual smell of arousal drifts into my nostrils. It could only be from her. My mind played with sexual images as we stared at each other. I swallowed nervously. What was she like? I thought, in a mesmerized state.

I decide to move and sit at the head of the bed, resting my back on the headboard. She gets the message and follows me and sits extremely close to me, her right hand immediately resting on my chest. She lightly strokes my chest through the material of my shirt. By now, I was fully erect.

She knew what I wanted and needed. We were sitting in this classic position, there could only be one thing. I wanted her to masturbate me, right here, and right now. The thought of being caught or being watched was incredibly exciting. I wanted to experience another man's lady in this way. It was going to be a real fantasy come true.

I move closer to her beautiful face, her eyes bright with real lust. I wanted to kiss her, but she politely moves away, so I nuzzle my face onto the nape of her neck. The natural scent of her was like "exploding fireworks" in my head. Strangely, I felt the desire to go down on her. My left-hand moves to cup her breast, she allows me to gently massage the globes through her dress and bra, but she stops me when I became bolder upon inserting my fingers underneath her dress. Her breathing becomes heavy. It is clear, she doesn't want me to touch her "down there" so I reluctantly do not pursue that idea. Instead, she read my mind and her right hand began to rest on my erection through my shorts.

I breathe out a sense of resignation, my mind screaming out, "Oh my god...oh my god" repeatedly. It was exactly what I needed, as she stared deep into my eyes, a lustful smirk appears on her now blushing face. It was a very pleasurable moment. I again dived into her nape licking and smooching as she ran her fingers along the length of my erection. I feel myself throbbing. It was thrilling. I can feel and sense her arousal. She was turned on. Turned on by the fact she can have any man she wanted. Turned on by how she turned me on. She wants to masturbate me, I just know it. The thought of the impending experience was ridiculously thrilling.

A naughty thought enters my head, I would love it if her boyfriend was here, just so he watches his girl masturbate me, then go crazy on me. It adds another level of thrill, that would be an extreme turn on. I have always liked the idea of being watched.

[ADVERT]

Then she let herself go, submitting to the heat of the moment, kissing me passionately and began moaning quietly, her breathing becomes heavy. I grab her face and we French kissed forever just as she unzips me and pulls my throbbing dripping erection from its hiding place. The sudden warmth of her hand stuns me with excitement. She grips me and slowly pulls the foreskin up and down. "My god.....my god." I gasped repeatedly.

Then she utters her first words, "Oh....feel so good." As she breathed deeply in excitement.

The excitement of having another man's lady touch me was indescribable. Immediately, I felt myself involuntarily thrusting slowly my pelvis up to meet her right hand. The feeling was incredible.

She sits back a little preferring to stare at me, watching my reactions. It was arousing her. I close my eyes and immerse in the sensations, the sounds of her deep excited breathing, then she cups my testicles, massaging ever so gently. It was magic. I feel myself oozing along my length. The warmth was of her slender fingers very nice.

I open my eyes and stare deep into hers. They were stunningly beautiful closeup. Her face contorted with a wild smirk. It is one of those moments I treasure. She bits her lower lip, as she anticipated her next move. Her face blushes, with a little embarrassment.

Oh god, I think I was just about to experience her masturbatory technique. How she likes to masturbate a man, what turns her on. The thought is arousing me to no end. Every woman is different, their demeanour, their level of enthusiasm and their likes and experience. I felt intensely connected with her right now. The feeling is hard to describe. Rather than suggesting to her how I like it, I wanted to experience how she was at the time.

She brought her right hand to her mouth and slowly licks the palm whilst staring intensely at me. It was the biggest tease ever. Then returns her hand to my throbbing head, twisting firmly and rapidly. I moaned like never before. The pleasure is indescribable. My body twitched. It was a mix of emotions and physical sensations spurred on by the sexual act.

"I would love to hear her talk dirty"...I thought out aloud.

Now she snuggles real close moving her right leg up firmly against my testicles, forcing my thighs apart. I became fully exposed to her. Again I involuntarily slowly thrust my pelvis up in a highly erotic fashion. She senses my excitement and began giving a short burst of fast stroking, before slowing down. I loved her technique.

"Oh yeah............." She moans delightfully, as her breathing intensifies.

Then she continued licking her hand and repeating the intense tease of twisting rapidly before pumping fast before slowing down. That was her technique. The sexual smell of her sex and perfume drove me crazy. I wanted her so badly.

By now I was overwhelmed by sheer excitement. She senses everything, yeah she's done this many times before. Strangely I fantasized about her with all the men she has had before, it just drove me wild with lust, the images and thoughts. Again I thrust my pelvis up and down to meet her alternating hand speed.

It was precisely at that moment, that she just went crazy. There was no hint. Her right hand went into an instant blur. Her breathing is deep and rapid with excitement and she begins moaning. She is extremely intense and enthusiastic. Incredibly she slows down and spits at my erection, before continuing the furious stroking. The hot sound of her handjob fills the room. An incredibly exhausted smirk appears on her pretty blushing face. It was unforgettable.

"Oh yeah......." she moans excitedly.

I begin to cum like never before. I thrust my pelvis rapidly to meet her flying hand. My orgasm was intense as it's ever been. Cum flies out in all directions. She squeals excitedly at what's she done to another man.

"Ohhh..feed so good...oh yeah feel so good." She repeated enthusiastically.

"Oh my god...oh my god," I said inside my head.

And she doesn't just stop, preferring to continue at a fast pace until I was truly done. It was the most intense enthusiastic handjob I have received. This lady was both sexy quiet and enthusiastically hot.

I close my eyes to enjoy the moment, then I felt her tongue gently licking up the pools of cum on my abdomen and chest as she plays with the thick cum. I am in love. I wanted her but she belongs to another man. Then she casually gets up and gives me a little wave of her hand and walks to the door as if nothing happened.

Still, after such hot intimacy, she never really said anything nor did I. But it just made everything more erotic. If only her boyfriend knew, he definitely would have been upset and angry. For me, I was highly aroused at the thought of her secretive cheating rendezvous with me and the opportunity to enjoy and experience his girl. But what he doesn't know won't hurt. I laid there for a moment, still thinking about her before I started smirking at my lucky day.

When I finally made it downstairs, there she was still hanging onto his arm as nothing happened. She stared at me briefly and smiles beautifully. I find out later her name was Julie, a Vietnamese girl. In later stories, I make her my girl, after they break up and we begin our sexual journey together.

Fantasier
Fantasier
151 Followers