All Comments on 'MTMF League Ch. 02: Jack vs. Kendall Pt. 01'

by the1deros

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MuscleaddictMuscleaddictover 5 years ago
Good idea, inconsequently executed

I love sex matches and tremendously enjoyed the first episode (Connor vs. Johnny), I'm, however, not sure about this instalment. There are some hot scenes, but what are the rules of a MTMF match, what is the judge good for, where are the spectators of this battle? I do hope, the1deros can make that clear in the following sequences and the tension will rise from one climax to another.

the1derosthe1derosover 5 years agoAuthor
muscleaddict

Hi, thanks for the feedback and for the interest in this story. I want to say I’m still kinda figuring out where I’m going with this series, as it wasn’t intended to be one originally and this is one of the reasons why it took me so long to come out with a second one. The first chapter got some good comments, so I decided to go for it, so here we are. To be honest, rules, judges and the audience aren’t that important to me as the fighters and the matches are. Said that, my plant was to let the league’s rules out as the story went forward, but maybe I should just let out the general idea of how the league works in some of the coming chapters (it wouldn’t be the next one tho, as it’s already in edition and I don’t want to change anything at this point). We’ll see. For this actual match, the specific rules are mentioned in the second part, which I hope makes you enjoy more this match, as a whole. Thanks again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthe1deros@the1deros
18 Followers
Hi! I'm not publishing on this site anymore! If you want to know how to keep up with my stories, you can contact me at my email, vyllard@gmail.com