All Comments on 'Multitudes'

by Trystsandturns

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago
Kira was right

There's always going to be one more of something. If a Dom, Master, top - can't stop when the time is right and be happy with the love he gets, then that person needs to get the hell out so they can survive. I'm on Kira's side in this. If it isn't satisfactory to both sides, things need to change so that life can be happy and healthy. Just because he's the one who wants to keep going and has all these ideas and attitudes doesn't mean those are the right thing for her. She's got to live with her own decisions.

LemonlettersLemonlettersabout 4 years ago

I waited a long time to read this, because I was warned by you about the ending. I'm glad I did, but oh my goodness, my friend. This is achingly beautiful, honest, sensual and fantastic. The lessons here, the message, are just as viscerally powerful as the sensuality in the story and there's so much I want to say and can't find the words for. So, I'll settle on this: thank you. The depth of your difficulty is true, yes, but it's well met with the depth of your compassion, and you deserve to be met in both.

NightStarDreamsNightStarDreamsover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this. The end was sad but good. I understand those feelings. Sometimes loving someone isn’t enough when you can’t be who you are but have to try to be what you are not. It only works for so long. Both people should be able to be themselves in a relationship but when you want different things where there isn’t a suitable compromise then you have to make decisions on where to go from there. Lemonletters said it well with their comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrystsandturns@Trystsandturns
I'm an adult entertainment professional, who's been both a performer and worked on the other side of the lens. I'm here to write about my experiences with dominance and submission as well as what it's like to date when you work in adult entertainment. Unless otherwise noted, ...