All Comments on 'Mum and Daughter Ch. 01'

by Jack1107

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Start, I like the way this one is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He must have a 3sum with Tina and Eva.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start, I want my cunt flaps nibbled

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let Eva have some fun.

woodwardwoodwardover 1 year ago

Story was good but the dialogue was very stilted, stiff, unreal.

jtukeejtukeeover 1 year ago

I really love that you are using new names for your female characters and am really looking forward to the new chapters. well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So much talking. Just describe it instead of having the 0articipamts give commentary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eva Mother father looks

cursrahcursrahover 1 year ago

can't wait for more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. Next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue your existing stories as well!

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

What Woodward said. Well, mostly. I don't love the concept of cuckoldry, but, handled a certain way, the story had potential (see Robert Lubrican's "making of a gigolo" series [Google the title and his name] for an excellent example of a story that managed to make me set aside my distaste for cuckoldry)...but the dialogue (and even the internal monologue) was so stilted and awkward it was a slog to get through, and was consequently unenjoyable for me.

Also, is Oskar somehow an invalid? Tina says he's not senile, but he "needs watched" (English version of American "needs to be watched/needs watching, I believe) and basically can't be trusted alone? If that's the case, what Tina is doing isn't "consensual (for values of consent etc) cuckoldry" it's just elder abuse. If he's fully in control of his mental faculties, why does he need a minder? It just doesn't make sense.

davp6255davp6255over 1 year ago

love it!! want to read more of this and am keen to know whether Jack gets to tag team mum and daughter.

Njdevils1Njdevils1over 1 year ago

I enjoyed very much, the only thing that was somewhat confusing was the start of the story. It seemed to be jumping around a bit, but definitely please continue as the second half was better flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is incredibly sexy, nasty, and loving! Nobody is lying. Nobody is cheating. Tina is eager and submissive Jack. Oskar is submissive to Tina. Obviously, Jack has plans to fuck, impregnate, and possibly marry Eva. I hope he also gets a chance to turn out Oskar.

Obviously, Oskar needs to be submissive to his whole family, including Eva.

This story only lacks one thing, conflict. This is a great introduction, but things are running too smoothly.

-GrantLeeStone

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They were having a normal conversation during sex. Could not have been good as written

bigreddog543bigreddog543over 1 year ago

Too cold for 5 stars

MrBoonMrBoon3 months ago

I just can't make it through page one. The dialog, sentence structure, and punctuation are all atrocious.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold3 months ago

10 stars if I could

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous