Mum Helps Daughter with her Problem

Story Info
Mother offers her daughter a solution to her sexual problems.
3k words
4.61
13.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eighteen year old daughter (Jen) had been going out with her second boyfriend for over six months but I knew something was not quite right. They seemed to get on well and enjoyed a full and mixed social life. When she returned home after a date with him and often the next day she seemed flustered and jumpy.

As her Mum I thought it right to try and help when one night she came back late looking disheveled and almost angry. My partner (Ben, not her Dad) was not around so I sat her down to try and understand what was wrong. To begin with she seemed reluctant to say anything. When I asked if it was something to do with their sex life she burst into tears. She said that they had plenty of sex and that Pete was a gentle and considerate lover. She paused before she said.

"It is me, we can fuck for ages and I get super excited but I cannot orgasm with him. We both get very frustrated and it is affecting our relationship."

"You are not the first girl to struggle to orgasm, it is not easy for many girls of your age as well as older women."

"You don't understand when I get home after we have been together I only have to recall our lovemaking and I have the most beautiful, violent orgasms. It is just I have never had one in front of anyone else. Tonight we made love three times with him having an orgasm each time and I got so, so close. If I go upstairs now it will take a few strokes of my clit or a minute with my dildo and I will be exploding all over the place. I would happily cum more than once every day, my sex drive is really strong."

"Maybe that is the problem if you bring yourself every day it might be too much for you."

"No you don't understand I haven't had an orgasm in over ten days and I am climbing the walls. I don't bring myself so that I am super ready to be fucked by Pete when we get together."

"There are two possibilities. One is that there is something holding you back from relaxing. If that is the case once you cum once you are likely to have no problems afterwards."

"What is the other possibility?"

"It could be that Pete, or you and Pete together, are just not quite experienced enough to hit on the right formula. I am sure that you can work it out. What you could try is to not touch each other but to masturbate yourselves to orgasm."

"I am not sure I could do that. Have you ever done that with anyone?"

"Oh many times and had some lovely orgasms and some very intimate beautiful moments. Why don't you give it a try next time you are with Pete?"

This seemed to improve Jen's mood and she retired to bed a little happier. I could not help keeping an ear open for her as she clearly brought herself to a very long and noisy orgasm within two minutes of closing her bedroom door.

The next time she had a date with Pete, Jen was late back as usual. Ben and I had watched a film together and had ended up playing with each other for the last hour before she arrived back. We were in nightclothes and I had been close to cumming for many minutes and Ben was sporting a very determined erection. He quickly concealed this as soon as he heard the key in the lock. I had shared the discussion Jen and I had had the previous week and Ben had shown lots of interest and sympathy. He was close to Jen in a fatherly way but had shared that he found her puppy fat very attractive.

When Jen came into the room it was clear that the date had not gone well. She was in tears again and made to go straight to her room. I went to her and gave her a cuddle not saying anything. She sobbed into my shoulder saying something about they couldn't go on as they were. I had to do something to help, but what? She had a mental block that had to be broken.

"If you go up to your room what are you going to do?"

The question was very direct but I felt she needed to face her problem. All three of us knew the answer but Jen needed to answer. She could not look me in the eye and certainly was not going to answer me. I thought she was going to run out of the room but instead did something that shocked me to the core.

She took hold of the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head. She had nothing on underneath. Her face was flushed and we could now see this went down as far as her firm but reasonably full boobs. What drew the eye even more was her pussy that was bright red swollen and very wet. It looked (as it was confirmed later) as if she had been fucked over and over again for a long time. She briefly looked into my eyes before moving to face Ben (who was sitting next to me). It was with defiance that she held his gaze as she moved one hand to her left nipple and the other directly to her clit. Her movements were almost gentle on her clit but much rougher on her nipple.

It hit me what a bizarre situation this was. My daughter was standing in front of my boyfriend (who was still trying to hide his erection) masturbating while I watched. However bizarre I had to admit that I was very aroused even though I was only a witness to the action. Things took a further surprising turn as my daughter said,

"It would make it a little fairer if you showed me that erection you are trying to hide. It might help me to, help me to...."

Ben looked at me with fear in his eyes until I made it quite clear that I was not annoyed or upset at him. Looking back at Jen he raised his bottom and pulled his PJs off. His prick was at it's impressive best with the large head a deep purple and very shiny. For some reason his nudity seemed to settle Jen and she now seemed intend at reaching her goal. She pinched her nipples hard stretching them away from her body. The clit rubbing became purposeful rather than casual. Her breathing became fitful and ragged. Ben was now rubbing his hard cock but not as I have seen him when he wants to cum quickly. I was surprised when Ben began to speak.

"Jen I don't want you to cum yet. Enjoy your body, your sexuality and the situation. You look incredibly beautiful and sexy. Think of a fantasy, a fantasy that we will not ask you about and play with yourself for your pleasure."

I suddenly realized how Ben's voice was so often the thing that triggered my body to go from aroused to uncontrollably orgasmic. His voice was like hot chocolate being poured all over my body. He had told her not to cum but the effect was exactly the opposite. He carried on talking to her in his calming but stimulating voice and it seemed to be hitting all of the buttons for her.

Her hips started to press forward and backwards almost as if trying to fuck an invisible lover just in front of her. I could see from her eyes that she had lost some of the control she had had earlier. I hoped that she would at last relax enough to cum in company. She looked desperate before moving forward and straddling Ben's left leg. She looked him in the eye and said

"No secret, my fantasy is that your cock is fucking the shit out of me."

I half expected to see her move further forward and make her fantasy come true but instead she gripped his shoulders and rode his knee and leg like a women possessed. Not only the movement of her hips but also the demented nature of her utterances made it clear that nothing was going to prevent her cumming and cumming hard. She ground herself hard against his leg and her head dropped towards his chest. He found both her nipples and following her earlier lead pulled on them very forcefully.

"Harder, harder I am going to.... I am going to...... I can't stop it. Oh fuck here it comes."

It was spectacular I had never seen anything that stunning. Mind you I had never seen a female orgasm before. She shook, she shrieked, she went on and on humping his leg before finally collapsing on his chest.

"I am so sorry, so sorry, please, please forgive me."

I was not sure who the apology was aimed at but decided to address her concerns.

"There is absolutely nothing to apologize for. I am so happy that you were able to resolve your little problem. I am sure that now you have broken your duck, it will not be a problem again."

"But I have just masturbated in front of Ben. Not only that but I was fantasized that your boyfriend and I were fucking. He saw me have my best ever orgasm the first person to see me have one."

"Yes and if you like you could offer Ben some relief as I rather think you have got him very excited."

Jen looked at me, shocked by my suggestion. Her look was one of questioning whether I was joking. Ben's expression was not too dissimilar. I didn't understand why I was not upset or angry about what had happened. I loved both these people and I think both of them had enjoyed the experience and would remember it forever.

Jen dropped down off Ben's leg that was covered with her juices. Kneeling she took hold of his rock hard cock and very tentatively took just the head into her mouth. I had thought I had suggested that they could make love if they both wanted but this development took me by surprise. The look on Ben's face was a picture of pure bliss.

I was surprised again as she appeared to be very experienced and comfortable playing with Ben's prick. Somehow I had associated her problems with inexperience but she was not showing it. Ben had closed his eyes and leaned back. He later said he somehow felt wrong watching her pleasuring him and was afraid he would explode in her mouth.

"Sometimes I tease Pete like this for hours. I challenge him saying if he cums in my mouth I will not fuck him that day. He nearly always fails but now lasts much longer than he used to. I often let him fuck me later when he has gone down on me and regained his erection."

"Do you want to set Ben a similar challenge? He can last for hours and his orgasms, after lots of teasing, are always spectacular."

"Do I get any say in any of this, or am I just a plaything?"

"You're right you should have your say in the matter. Here are your choices. Firstly, get up and go to our bedroom or secondly, stay here and let us girls decide exactly what happens and when."

I am not very often dominant in sexual matters but his smile made it clear that he could accept being submissive given what might be on offer.

"Maybe as he does not seem to be making a move to the door you should give me a lesson in how Ben likes his oral sex."

Ben nearly overstepped a boundary when he laughed and said.

"I am not sure there is much your mother can teach you, you are doing a wonderful job."

I could have taken this very badly but laughed it off while accepting the invitation to join my daughter in pleasuring my clearly highly aroused partner. I suggested that if he could last ten minutes he could fuck either of us, or both of us if he was up to it. It was at this point that Jen pointed out that if she did too good a job she would be punished by not getting laid. This sealed things, Ben was going to fuck Jen, my daughter, whatever else did or didn't happen.

As much as I love giving Ben head, and this occasion was wonderful, I wanted to get to the point that Ben's gorgeous cock screwed both Jen and me. Ben obviously got very close to exploding on a number of times during the next ten minutes but Jen and I made sure he didn't cum. There were no conversations as Jen and I knelt on the floor right next to each other with our arses high and inviting. Ben very sensibly entered me first with no need for me to be prepared. He stroked in and out four or five times before he was at full penetration. It felt lovely but left a huge void when he withdrew and entered Jen. I thought she might be rather tight but her appreciative noises made it quite clear that he had bottomed out easily and comfortable (I would have to ask her about Pete's proportions). Her wail of disappointment told me I would soon be filled again and I was not disappointed.

From the time Jen had arrived home until this point I had been mainly an interested bystander. I had not played with myself or been touched by either of the other two. I knew I was very aroused but it was in a slightly detached way. When he took hold of my hips and started to fuck me firmly this changed. I never orgasm without clitoral stimulation during penetration but with no warning my whole body exploded. I almost fought it, as I didn't want Ben to cum with me and leave Jen frustrated. It would have been hopeless as I was completely consumed by my orgasm. Ben fucked me right through the many contractions and spasms with no change of rhythm or force.

"So I see you do not suffer from my problem then Mum?"

It was said with great affection and though there was much I wanted to say I knew that Jen had more important things to think about as Ben's hard cock stroked in and out of her. As I sat back and watched I could see that Jen seemed to be on a different planet. They kept this up for a few minutes before I realized that if it had been me, in Jen's position, I would have been playing with my clit. It made me come up with my suggestion.

"Why don't you lay on your back Ben and let Jen set the pace? Jen I want you to use Ben's cock for your needs and forget about his."

The two did what I suggested and it was with almost triumphant zeal that Jen sunk down on Ben's cock. He kept still as she rose and sank down using the whole length of his prick. Ben did raise his hands to gently caress Jen's firm nipples. I had only a couple more surprises, the first was Jen saying

"I have never made love like this, with me on top. It really is very liberating and empowering."

"Now use your fingers to rub your clit."

"That doesn't seem right. Does it not suggest that it is not enough for me to have Ben's cock in me? I have never touched myself down there in front of anyone before tonight."

I was so pleased with Ben when he chipped in with.

"It just shows how much you are sexually aroused by what we are doing. Any man who is not turned on by you showing him your arousal, by playing with yourself, does not deserve to be making love to you. Now I want you to play with your clit while fucking my brains out."

She did just as we said. Her riding him became more demanding very quickly. He remained surprisingly passive until sensing her possible orgasm he started to pump his hips up to match the tempo she set. He started talking to her telling her how excited she made him and how beautiful she was. She told him that her body was ready to explode but she probably wouldn't be able to.

He kept talking intimately with his chocolaty voice that was in danger of getting me going again. He was telling her how they were going to fuck and even suggested that he might play with her bottom. When her breathing changed and her rubbing intensified he said.

"Jen you are to cum for us now. Cum really hard and I will cum with you."

I tried to work out whose orgasm triggered the other ones. Either way it was breathtaking to be able to watch two lovely people cumming with a force and pleasure while being just detached enough. Jen collapsed onto Ben's chest and they shared a deep cuddle. I thought briefly about bringing myself to orgasm again watching them lying there so peacefully but decided not to.

Jen said that the experience of not only cumming while penetrated but doing so at the same time as Ben was a dream come true. It would be an orgasm she would never forget. She soon realized that the apology she kept trying to offer me was unnecessary and accepted me joining their cuddle.

We all slept in our bed that night. Ben made love to me which I did need having seen them together. We both came paying little attention to Jen who came loudly as she saw Ben's second climax of the evening.