All Comments on 'Mum, Sis and Bro. Pt. 08'

by tower1604

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Have been following this story and find it amazing,wanted to put 5 🌟 but it wouldn't let me,not happy !!!

Wouldn't want this person to get bad reviews when they should be getting amazing reviews .

Looking forward to reading the next chapter 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please

Don’t have them have a gangbang.

DorsheveDorsheveabout 4 years ago
Problem

I am starting to have a problem with this story.

The sister keeps saying that she loves her brother and wants to be his wife, BUT

* wants to have sex with other men

* wants to have sex with other women

* often excludes the brother when she has sex with others (mum multiple times on boat, Harry at cabin, aunt at spa, jo at nudist camp). I know he had sex with others on 2 occasions but shouldn’t have had to.

* wants a gangbang.

It says in this chapter that he is jealous when she has sex with others so she shouldn’t think that any of this is ok.

* then the big kicker. She won’t have his baby because of genetic problems but is ok with having her grandfather’s kid. Same problem! Plus he can’t have sex with his wife for 3 months while she is getting fucked constantly by someone else. Plus she had problems when Harry fucked the first time because she was sore. How is her pussy going to be after 3 months of this. The brother is turning into a cuck.

She obviously doesn’t really love him otherwise she wouldn’t do most of this (except for the mum stuff - it’s in the title). Adopt kids.

The other problem is she won’t tell him what’s going on - birth control at the hospital.

tower1604tower1604about 4 years agoAuthor
Reply to Dorsheve

They are valid points, prefer to think that Mike just wants Beth to have the various experiences. I thought it was obvious the he feels a little jealousy, but her stories excite him. He doesn’t really want to join girl on girl sessions although he will get to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Edit and proofread

Please get and editor/proofreader! So many editorial and grammatical error that it detracts from the story (even with the issues others have pointed out).

Cutty4637Cutty4637about 4 years ago
Nice story

I agree that you have a nice storyline going. They're young and experiencing new adventures. Just don't go overboard on the sex adventures. Would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

She said she loves him and then wants a gang bang, not only spoiles the story but it's completely contradictory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It just gets better and better. Cunt crazed fucker, Lanc’s UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous