Mummified Remains Ch. 05

Story Info
An ancient artifact upends life at a small college.
11.8k words
4.8
12.5k
15

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author’s Note:

It’s been nearly three years since I last published a chapter in this series. I’ve tried at various times to do it, but I always hit a blocker. Looking back, I don’t understand why. This chapter flowed very quickly once I started on it. Then again, the same thing happened to me with Organism-X. Sometimes it takes time. One thing I have improved on over the years has been avoiding burnout by keeping multiple projects open at once.

Fear not, the endgame for this series is near. We have two more chapters in the series. I don’t anticipate this series will still be ongoing in two months' time.

Special thanks to DarkCorruptor for proofreading and feedback on this chapter. Your thoughts helped this chapter to be one of my favorites!

***

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

June Ota skipped down the hall of her dormitory, relishing the way her perky breasts danced with each step. She couldn’t stop noticing how her shirt fit so snugly now, with the fabric stretching around the plump, apple-sized masses of her bosom. She especially noticed how her nipples pressed hard against the material of her bra, sending jolts of pleasure into her with each step. Overall, her boobs were not quite big, but very noticeable.

Up until very recently, June had been flat as a board. No tits, full stop. She had toothpicks for legs and a bony little ridge where her ass was supposed to be. Not to mention a face full of ugly red acne splotches.

June ran her fingers over her face, feeling skin as soft and smooth as butter. She brushed lips that were plump and pillowy. It was as if someone had enhanced her picture in photoshop and then turned the result into reality.

June dropped her hands to her chest and let out a freaky little giggle. She squeezed the plump little bubbles of girlflesh, teasing out sparks of arousal as her fingers kneaded and poked.

The strange little freshman fondled herself in public and thought back to how these changes came to be. She remembered the terror she felt watching Professor Watson and her followers dominate Zoey Wilson. She recalled the exact point where terror turned to ecitement, as Professor Watson erupted inside Zoey, transforming the girl into a redheaded playboy bunny.

Looking back, June kicked herself for not opening the door and giving herself over right then and there. If she had, her tits would be even bigger!

All in good time, she thought. For now, I’ll enjoy what I’ve got!

What June had was thanks to the remnants of Zoey Wilson’s transformation. Professor Watson’s inky cum was like a lust elixir, bestowing all who imbibed it with beauty and desire. June had slurped that magic potion, shoved it up her crotch, and smeared it over her little bee stings. The heat had come first, making her feel like she was in a sauna. Then came the growth. Her flesh stretching and swelling and bulging and ballooning!

“Then I got these!” June hefted her breasts and then dropped them, giggling as they jiggled and bounced.

There was only one problem with having real, honest-to-God boobs. June’s bra, built to support the slightest of womanly swells, was now woefully overtaxed.

“I think you’ve run your course!” June said, noticing that her voice had lost its nasally harshness.

The former nerd reached under her shirt, unclipped her bra, and tossed it into the nearest trash can. She sighed loudly and stretched, relishing the way her sensitive nipples brushed against the soft fabric of her shirt.

“Whoa, what the fuck?” A male voice said.

June turned and saw two of her hallmates. June couldn’t remember their names for the life of her. They were a pair of lanky gamer types, slightly awkward, but still too cool for the old June to ever talk to. Perhaps things were different now…

“It was too tight,” June explained, smirking. “I guess I’ve gotten bigger.”

The taller of the two boys blushed and immediately averted his gaze. The shorter one took a step forward, his eyes lingering on June’s chest. Silence lingered over the hall and June froze like a deer in the headlights. Her old self screamed for her to run. Social situations were danger zones filled with all kinds of potential embarrassment. The rules were never clear and the risks were always so high.

“I, uh, um, don’t think we’ve met before,” the shorter boy said. “I’m, um, uh, uh, Alex.”

“Why are you stuttering?” June was dumbfounded, unused to being on the other side of complete social ineptitude.

Suddenly, the shorter boy turned bright red as well, “I’m not stuttering! It’s just, uh um, you’re pretty…pretty cool that is. That’s what I meant.”

“Nice one, dorkus,” the taller boy said.

He thinks I’m pretty. No, not pretty – he thinks I’m hot. He’s freaking out and doesn’t know what to say!

June threw her head back and let out a manic laugh. No boy had ever called her pretty before. No boy had ever looked at her and wanted to undress her with his eyes. June had seen boys act like idiots around a hot girl before, but she had never been the hot girl. Suddenly, a whole new world opened up before her.

So this was what it feels like.

“Dude, shut up,” Alex snapped at his roommate before turning back to June. “Wuh-uh-um-we were just about to play some Smash. Would yuh-you want t-t-to join us?”

June smirked and played it coy.

“Do you want to smash me?”

“Jesus, yuh-you’re freaking weird, never mind,” Alex said.

Now it was time for the taller boy to shine. He called his roommate an idiot under his breath and stepped up to June.

“I wouldn’t mind smashing you.”

June giggled. This was getting fun.

“I bet you wouldn’t,” she said. “Do you have a name, big boy?”

The tall boy flashed her a wicked smile that only slightly belied his underlying nervousness. He was cute, with a boyish face and a decent build. June wondered if he had a big cock.

Not as big as Professor Watson, though.

Still, he could be fun to play with.

“I’m Zack.”

“I’m June,“ she drew herself closer to the boy. “What room are you in, Zack?”

“21, by the stairs.” They were now close enough to kiss.

June rested her hand on the boy’s chest, feeling the rapid pitter patter of his heartbeat. Sure, he put up a good front, but he was freaking out inside. June had never felt more amused.

“I’ll be over in five.”

June sauntered down the hall until she was out of sight of the boys and then scampered as fast her feet could take her to her room. Her whole body felt like it was attached to a live wire. Manipulating those two idiots had been an incredible thrill, and she wondered how far she could take things.

The room was empty – thank God. June stared at herself in the full-length mirror and let out one of her trademark wheezing giggles. She really was hot now – sort of. At the very least, she had smooth skin and cherry lips and boobs! Real boobs!

Still, the look wasn’t perfect. She was wearing her baggy class clothes, her blue hair was in a messy bun, and she wasn’t wearing makeup. She never wore makeup and didn’t own any herself. Luckily, her roommate Lucy was an insufferable little princess. She snatched the girl’s makeup kit and went to work.

The end product was sloppy. June’s lipstick was smeared and her blush was a mess. She looked a little like a clown – a sexy clown. It wasn’t perfect, but she suspected it would still do the trick with those two losers. Besides, she had a lifetime to perfect being hot.

Next came her clothes. June found a pair of gray athletic shorts she used to wear to gym class in high school. They had been short on her before she hit her miraculous growth spurt. Now the jersey fabric hugged her bubbly ass like a clingy lover.

The top was next. That was a bigger challenge. June wanted something skin tight, low cut, and cropped. None of her tops matched this description.

Lucy, I thank you for your generous donation.

Lucy wasn’t even close to a slut, but she was feminine and stylish and would be a perfect source of clothing. June rifled through the girl’s closet until she found a pink v-neck t-shirt. June slipped the shirt on, noticing the way the fabric stretched over her boobs.

“That’s good, but it could be better,” June took the bottom of the shirt and tied it in a knot, serving to reveal her flat tummy and tighten the shirt around her chest. “Much better!”

June gaped at her reflection. For the first time in her life, she had cleavage! Her boobs actually looked big in Lucy’s shirt.

Let’s see how those idiots react to this.

After much longer than five minutes, there was a knock at the door of Zack and Alex’s dorm room. Zack answered and, before he knew it, had a ravishing, blue haired goddess climbing on top of him. June’s lips found his and suddenly they were making out. Their mutual inexperience was obvious. The kisses were sloppy and ridiculous, but filled with passion.

Meanwhile, Alex threw up his hands and tried to leave the room. He was done. Absolutely fucking done.

June watched the boy scamper by, his little soul crushed.

I did that. I made him experience one of the most miserable nights of his life.

She had manipulated both boys, turning them against each other in a fight over her body. Having always been a kooky wallflower, June found this new social power completely intoxicating.

I fucking love this!These two are losing their minds and turning against each other over me. All of this is about me!

But June wasn’t done. Now that she had tasted power, she wanted to know her limits.

“Where are you going?” June said to Alex.

“I’m obviously the third wheel here, so I’m leaving!”

June whirled around, snatched the boy by his collar, and drew him near. His eyes became as big as saucers and his pupils dilated as he was caught between shock and lust.

Before Alex could respond, June cupped his crotch and squeezed. Almost immediately, June felt something shift down there as blood pumped into the boy’s cock.

“Hey, what the fuck?” Zack said. “You really are crazy. I think I’m done with this shit.”

June felt Alex’s cock surge under the fabric of his jeans. Damn, he was bigger than she expected! Thick too.

“Are you done with me?” June asked the boy, making her voice as husky as possible.

Trembling, Alex shook his head.

“Jesus fucking Christ,” Zack muttered to himself. “Fine, I’ll leave. Have fun with this little freak, Alex.”

Zack moved to leave, but June blocked his way. The two of them locked eyes and June was startled by the ferocity she saw. Simmering rage contorted Zack’s features into something frightening and animalistic. She wondered if he was going to hit her.

“Step out of the way,” Zack commanded.

June’s mind raced. She didn’t want Zack to go – not before she had her fun with him, but she also recognized she was playing a dangerous game. The boy was getting angrier by the second and June was the target of his intense fury. She had to do something to distract him and do it fast

June grabbed Zack’s balled up fist with both hands, unfurled his fingers, and brought them up to her right boob. At first, rage flashed in the boy’s eyes. Then, slowly but surely, his fingers squeezed her supple breast flesh.

“What?! You’re choosing him again?” Alex whined.

June moaned softly as Zack’s petting became heavier and heavier. God it felt good to be touched. Was this what having real boobs felt like? No wonder so many girls were total sluts. June was eager to catch up.

“Who said anything about choosing? The way I see it, one of you gets the front,” June sensually licked her lips, accidentally smearing her overdone lipstick in the process. “And one of you gets the back.”

“Holy fuck,” Alex stammered.

“You’re fucking crazy,” Zack said, his groping only growing more eager.

June forced the boy’s hand away and walked to the center of the room. There, she took her top off, revealing her perky tits to the cool air. Her nipples immediately stiffened into points of diamond.

“What are you boys waiting for?”

***

Miranda Fontana reluctantly followed Noora Abadi down the hall to her office. Every few seconds, she checked her phone, but nothing changed. She had sent half a dozen messages and Lucy had not responded to any of them. Miranda had broken her best friend’s heart and now there was no way to fix things.

“Look, can we make this quick?” Miranda asked.

Noora said nothing as she opened the door to her office and bustled in.

Screw you too, I guess.

Noora sifted through her bag and pulled out a little black book. She presented it to Miranda like a magician would present a prop and then placed it flat on her desk.

“Just a normal notebook, right?” Noora said.

Miranda half-heartedly nodded.

“Wrong!”

Noora opened the book to a blank page and stared at it expectantly. Several seconds passed and nothing happened. Miranda’s heart blasted in her ears like a bass drum and a thin layer of sweat spread across her forehead. She needed to figure out the situation with Lucy, and fast.

“While you’re trying to figure this out, I’m going to call someone.”

Miranda dialed Lucy’s number and waited with mounting anxiety. In the background, Noora cheered and asked Miranda to look.

“In a second,” Miranda snapped.

The call went to voicemail, leaving Miranda feeling even worse.

“Lucy, I know you don’t want to see me right now. I get that. What I did was unforgivable and I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry. I know how much you liked Randy. I don’t know why I did what I did. My body and my mind are changing and I can’t stop it. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I hate that we’re fighting. Call me back when you get a chance. I’ll be here.”

Miranda hung up and glanced over at Noora’s shabby little presentation. Now the book was open to an intricate series of patterns and symbols. It looked kind of cool, but Miranda didn’t know what she was supposed to make of it.

“Awesome, you opened a book to a different page.”

“I didn’t do that, the book did it on its own!”

Miranda gaped at the professor. Perhaps the stress had cracked the woman like a nut. Miranda supposed it was understandable, given the circumstances.

Then again, was a book that wrote itself any weirder than all the other crazy stuff happening on campus? Perhaps not.

“Look, I really need to check in on a friend. Can this wait?”

“No!” Noora screamed, shocking Miranda. “Just give it a second. Sometimes the spells are unreliable. Come on, book, show me something else!”

Spells? Okay, maybe she has lost it completely.

Miranda was about to leave. She could feel the excuse rising to her tongue, but before she could speak, the door to the office flew open and a tall, handsome man stormed in. He was red in the face and ready to start screaming.

“We need to talk, now!”

“Not now, Tyler! I’m doing something important!”

The man looked from Noora to the book and finally Miranda. Suddenly, the girl’s desire to leave was a million times stronger, but the man blocked her exit.

“Have you lost your mind?! You keep missing meetings, you lost an important artifact, and you’ve gone radio silent for the better part of a day! We are very close to being fired!”

Cracks began to show in Noora’s resolve. Suddenly, the consequences of her actions fell on her like the debris of a crumbling building.

“I…I…shit!”

“Yeah, shit is right. We are in deep shit. We have to find that mummy.”

“Beverly has the mummy, I just need to find Beverly.”

“Beverly is the mummy,” Miranda mumbled.

The man gave Miranda a bewildered look, “can you give us some privacy.”

“Sure thing, dude,” Miranda said.

That should have been the end of the whole nightmare. Miranda quickly walked to the doorway, breathing a sigh of relief when it happened. A wave of dark energy washed over her, driving her to her knees. The girl screamed, only for the wind to be knocked out of her in the next moment.

I see you, Miranda Fontana! Beverly Watson’s voice boomed in the girl’s mind.

***

The queen stood before her bedroom mirror, surrounded by her faithful servants. Each concubine possessed beauty so vivid it stung the eye. Beverly Watson admired each one in turn.

There was Annie, her first. Such a round, voluptuous girl Annie was. Her breasts were the largest of the bunch and her skin the softest. Most importantly, her obedience was supreme.

Then there was Kelsey Alvarez, that little Latin firecracker. Kelsey’s body was scorching, but her personality was even hotter. Beverly admired the girl’s zeal and cruelty. Kelsey was a weapon to harness.

Finally, there was the newest addition to the harem: Zoey Wilson. The redhead swayed on unsteady legs, every inch of her body slathered in Beverly’s dusky jism. It was hard to tell what kind of follower Zoey would become. Beverly had been too busy fucking the girl’s brains out.

Then there was the queen herself, standing high above her subjects.

Blood pumped into the thick, throbbing shaft of meat between the woman’s legs, causing it to rise into the air like a missile before launch.

Perhaps I’m a king instead, Beverly thought, staring at her monstrous cock.

Beverly still could not reconcile the girthy penis bulging between her legs. It was utterly bizarre to have something so powerful and masculine swinging between her legs.

Then there was what dangled beneath the penis. Balls. Massive testicles that pulsed with each heartbeat, pumping out huge quantities of sperm and testosterone. Beverly cupped her balls and closed her eyes, feeling their potent essence weigh on her mind.

What have I become? A small voice said.

For a moment, Beverly’s confidence wavered. She had become a freak. No, she had become worse than a freak. She was a monster. Her feminine body had been hijacked by this nasty penis and reshaped into a new, brutish form. The organ had driven Beverly to do so many wicked things, and she had enjoyed each and every one of them.

Oh God, what is this thing doing to me? I’m no longer a woman, but I’m not a man either. I’ve done so many awful things now and I can’t go back. God help me, what do I do?

Guilt overcame Beverly, driving her towards a breaking point. Perhaps she could stop this. It would be miserable and painful, but maybe she could cut her corrupted students loose, flee the school, and find an isolated spot to wrestle with her wicked impulses alone. Beverly knew she would never be normal again, but maybe she could minimize the harm she had caused.