Mummified Remains Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I would really love that.”

“Then it’s a date!” Miranda said.

“It’s a date,” Lucy’s trademark bubbly charm had returned, and Miranda never felt so relieved.

“I can make this right,” Miranda said after hanging up the phone.

Even as she said the words, her heart began to sink. She could hear the sound of footsteps rushing up behind her. She turned and prepared for the worst, but instead saw Noora Abadi charging up towards her, followed by the man from earlier.

“Where in the hell are you going?” Noora said.

“I’m finding my friend Lucy. After that, I’ll do whatever you want, okay?”

“Not okay! Miranda, Beverly Watson is relentlessly searching for you. We need to get you to a safe location before she finds you.”

“Fine, when I find Lucy, you can take us both to a safe location.”

“Forget Lucy. She’ll be fine. It’s you who Bev wants.”

“Tell that to my roommate. She disappeared yesterday. It looks like Beverly broke in. The same thing might happen to Lucy.”

“What?! Why didn’t you mention that earlier?”

“You were too busy with your magic book!”

Noora scoffed and held up the book, “this book saved your life earlier. Listen, you’re Bev’s primary target. Whatever is controlling her wants you more than anything in the world, even me. Something tells me it’ll be bad news for everyone if she finds you. We have to go now!”

“Just give me five minutes!” Miranda snapped. “I just need five minutes to talk to Lucy, and explain what happened. Then you can take us both away. That way I don’t have to worry and neither do you. It’s a win-win situation.”

“Every minute we stay here is another chance we risk being caught. I can’t let you do that!”

Miranda crossed her arms over her chest and glared at the professor. Why couldn’t the woman get it through her thick skull that some things were more important than safety. If Miranda bailed on Lucy now, there would be no going back. She was willing to risk Beverly catching her if it meant not living in regret for the rest of her life.

“If you want me to leave without Lucy, then make me.”

Noora sighed and muttered something under her breath.

“I really didn’t want to do this, Miranda.”

The professor reached out and tapped her forefinger against Miranda’s head. Suddenly, Miranda’s body felt like a thousand pounds of dead weight. The world spun and her body crumpled. Then darkness.

***

Three loud knocks at the door shattered June’s composure. She screamed, fell backwards onto her bed, and then let loose a rapid fire stream of curse words.

Three more knocks.

“Uh…um…who is it?”

“Let me in, June Ota,” Beverly Watson’s voice seemed to shake the door.

June’s heart rate skyrocketed. She considered hiding under her bed, but thought better of it. A powerful God like Beverly could easily take down the door if she wanted to. Besides, how could she run from fate? Especially when it came in such a tempting package.

This is it. Am I ready? I guess it doesn’t matter. Either way, she’s coming.

“Um, uh, be right there!.”

June scampered over to the entrance, took a deep breath, and opened the door.

Seeing Beverly Watson from a distance was nothing compared to being right in front of her. The presence of the woman was indescribable. The woman’s raw aura punched June in the gut, making her knees tremble.

Beverly was tall – well over six feet. Her body was very muscular, but also full figured and voluptuous in a way that was indulgently feminine. Her face looked like it was carved from granite and her eyes burned an unholy red. She was perfect. Horribly, terribly, deliciously perfect.

“Oh hi, Master! Fancy seeing you here so soon. What can I do for ya?”

Rather than respond, Beverly grabbed June and lifted her off her feet. A trio of gorgeous nymphomaniacs streamed into the room in her wake. One of them June recognized as Zoey Wilson.

“Where is Miranda?”

“I’m working on it!” June squeaked.

Beverly scanned the room and sniffed the air.

“I can sense she’s been here before, but not recently. Are you lying to me, my little pet?”

“No! Not at all master!”

“Then where is she?”

June’s mind raced. Where had Lucy said she was going? Some garden somewhere. It had all seemed so clear while June listened in on her roommate’s phone call, but the information had been shredded in the blender of her mind.

“She’s going to be at some garden on campus.”

“There are many gardens on this campus.”

“It’s one on the east end of campus. She said something about orientation.”

Beverly smiled wickedly and dropped June to her feet. Her deep sigh rumbled like thunder, and June wondered if she had pleased or disappointed her new god.

“You’re in luck. I think I know the place you’re talking about,” Beverly said. “You better not be lying. If you are, there will be consequences.”

June’s heart nearly stopped beating at the utterance of that last word. Beverly could easily squash her like a bug.

The imposing behemoth of a woman turned to leave, and a new fear crystalized in June’s heart. She could practically feel Beverly’s dark essence pulsing in those ungodly testicles of hers. June wanted it badly. It wasn’t fair that she had to wait. She had given the woman what she wanted. Miranda and Lucy wouldn’t know what hit them.

“Can’t you just finish me off now? I can’t focus, I'm so horny. My body feels so good, but I want it to be better. I’m going crazy and I need your dick!”

“You’ll get my dick when I have Miranda.”

“I gave you Miranda! She’ll be there! Please master! Please, please, please! I need you to finish me! Otherwise I think I’m gonna go insane!”

Beverly tried to wrench herself away, but June clung to the woman’s muscular calf like a tantruming child. Beverly glared down at her little half-slave for a moment before getting a wicked gleam in her eyes.

“My essence is driving you crazy?”

“Yes! It’s too much!”

“Good to know!” Beverly took her leviathan cock out and jammed it unceremoniously into June’s open mouth.

June felt the veiny monstrosity slide down her gullet until it was buried to the hilt. A moment later, Beverly’s hefty testicles slammed into June’s throat like a wrecking ball.

Beverly ran her fingers through the girl’s billowy blue locks and sighed with satisfaction. Her aura was stronger than ever. June felt it crawling across her brain like a hive of fire hants.

“You’ve shown a remarkable capability to absorb my essence, little pet. Let’s see what happens to your body when you get a larger dose of my seed!”

Beverly began to thrust in and out of June’s throat until the girl’s larynx was rubbed raw. Soon, the girl had the worst sore throat of her life.

June could taste the woman’s flesh. Salty sweat and sweet seed mingled in a delicious, yet terrifying appetizer of her impending corruption.

“Yes! What a catch you are, my little bluebird! Your throat is a perfect cock sleeve! So tight! So moist! ARGH!”

Beverly’s cock bulged outwards, carrying a titanic payload of black sperm. The boiling liquid splattered the insides of June’s throat, sliding into her belly like sexual lava. As soon as the fluid it pumped inside of June, it absorbed into her waiting flesh. Beverly Watson’s essence quickly fused with the freshman at a breakneck pace.

Too much cum, June panicked. I’m gonna drown there’s so much!

June gagged and started to turn blue in the face. Beverly took this as a signal to withdraw her meaty organ. However, the demoness was not finished with her little bluebird. She had several more jets of sperm in her, all of which she used to paint June’s alabaster skin black.

“Oh yes, take all of it into you. I want you to be one big, fuckable erogenous zone by the time you’re finished. You’re going crazy? Go crazy!!!

Even as Beverly said these words, her inky seed began to disappear into the pale flesh of June’s chest and face.

The blue haired girl quivered violently, on the verge of a seizure. There had to be a limit to how much of Beverly’s essence her body could absorb. However, If there was a limit, her body wasn’t aware of it. It greedily sucked up Beverly’s wicked seed like a lusty sponge.

“It’s too fucking much!” June shrieked. “It hurts! I feel like I’m gonna explode!”

June’s breasts suddenly transformed into two balloons filled with fire. They burned and itched like hell, and just when the pain seemed to reach a limit, something within June snapped. Her vision went blank and her mind emptied as her body radically transformed.

Whoomf!

June’s tits surged outward in a goliathan growth spurt. In a single leap, the girl’s bra size rocketed down the alphabet, taxing Lucy’s cute pink t-shirt to its limit. The girl’s bosoms rose like baking loaves of bread through the v-shaped opening of the garment until the fabric could stretch no more.

Shhhhhhrip!

The shirt violently split apart, freeing June’s newly developed jugs. The creamy orbs were now large enough to satisfy the most lurid and debauched teenage wet dreams. Meanwhile, the color of the girl’s nipples shifted from a deep red to an inhuman indigo. Then, just when it seemed the girl’s chest could not change more, a startling new development presented itself.

From each nipple dribbled a stream of creamy fluid the color of robin’s eggs. The milk flowed freely, splattering the floor.

“Look at her, master! She’s lactating!” One of Beverly’s concubines said.

“She’s grown so nicely!” Zoey Wilson added. “You should have seen her before she drank your seed, master. She was an ugly little tooth pick!”

“I don’t think she’s done growing, either. Look!” Said Beverly’s final concubine.

Indeed, she was right. June’s body was still transforming. Her face softened, taking on the delicate beauty of a china doll. At the same time, her lips swelled into plump cocksucking pillows, their color turning from cherry red to electric blue.

June’s buttocks were next to radically transform. The perky cheeks inflated massively, forming a proper bubble butt. The result was so juicy, it practically turned the girl’s athletic shorts into a thong. At the same time, her thighs thickened to perfection and her hips widened to perfect birthing condition.

Finally, June’s hair grew in another wild surge. It became unnaturally lustrous, spilling down past the plump swells of her ass. The color was an even more vivid blue than it had been previously. The thick curls glittered softly as if they had been sprayed with stardust.

The final product was startling. June Ota was now more voluptuous than any of Beverly’s concubines. Her breasts in particular were so large, they practically had their own gravity well. Her whole body was soft and plump – the girl was the apotheosis of fertility.

June writhed on the floor as sensations of arousal inaccessible to a normal human wracked her brain. Madness tore apart her thoughts and dissolved her consciousness. Her new reality would be nothing but mind-destroying lust.

“I’m going alone to find Miranda. You three stay here and play with my new pet. Make sure her mind is completely gone by the time I get back. Is that understood?”

“Yes, master!” All three girls said in unison.

***

She loves me not.

It had been the better part of an hour and Miranda still hadn’t shown up. There were no texts or calls explaining what was going on. Lucy tried to dial her friend’s number, but the calls went directly to voicemail.

Lucy looked around the garden and winced. Months ago, this had been her favorite place in the world. It was the place she met Miranda. Lucy remembered how they paired up for an icebreaker that required them to hold hands. As soon as their fingers touched, it was like a current of electricity flowed through her body. She knew then and there that Miranda was the one.

Or so she thought.

Now the garden felt more like a memorial for Lucy’s tattered hopes and dreams. Miranda was not coming back. Perhaps she suspected how Lucy really felt and bailed. It’s not like Lucy could really blame her. Miranda was probably horrified that someone she thought was her friend really wanted so much more.

Still, the pain was raw and unavoidable, regardless of how much Lucy could understand what Miranda did. Her fragile heart had never broken so badly.

Quietly, Lucy Faraday began to sob. Her soft cries formed a somber little requiem for the hope of romance.

Suddenly, Lucy heard approaching footsteps. She sat bolt upright and wiped away the tears as best as she could.

She loves me?

A hulking shadow loomed on the periphery of the little garden. The figure stepped out, and Lucy Faraday saw Beverly Watson in the flesh. The woman had changed significantly since Lucy last saw her. She was taller, stronger, and meaner than ever. The woman Lucy once looked up to was long gone, replaced by a vicious creature with glowing, lustful eyes.

“Well, well, well. What do we have here?”

Lucy froze like a frightened animal and let fate approach.