Mummified Remains Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I can’t see what’s going on, what’s happening?!” Alex responded.

Take this as a little token of thanks, June Ota. There is more where this came from.

The veins of the girthy monstrosity pulsed as a thick black gob of spunk erupted from the cockhead, splattering June’s pale chest and face. The inky darkness spread across the girl’s creamy skin before absorbing into her flesh.

“Oh my God!” June gasped.

The same heat and pressure as earlier erupted across June’s body. The girl’s perky breasts surged outwards in a staggering growth spurt. The results were incredible, leaving June with the big, juicy rack she had always dreamed of. God, she must have been a C Cup at least, maybe even a D!

June’s belly tightened, her buttocks bulged. Thighs thickened and legs lengthened. Her messy blue hair grew thick and wild, billowing down her supple back like an electric waterfall. Against all laws of biology and common sense, the roots of the girl’s hair were as bright blue as the tips.

The final product was not the excessive sexual perfection of one of Beverly’s concubines, but it was still stunning. June, the former nerd and shut in, was now undeniably hot. Not somewhat hot, like before, but the real deal. She could easily compete with any girl on campus in the looks department. Her breasts were big and perky. Her ass was juicy and fat. Every nerve in her body sang out in sexual reverie and her pussy boiled with uncouth pleasure.

“Fuck, how is your pussy this tight?” Alex cried. “Shit, it’s too much! It’s too fucking–UGH!!!!”

Hot goop splattered June’s insides. She closed her eyes and rocked back and forth, squeezing every last drop of cum that she could from Alex. Not only was this body hotter, but it was stronger and more flexible. June could feel herself bending and tensing in ways she never could before.

“This cannot be fucking happening,” Zack said, his eyes filled with horror. “Alex, you’re on your own.”

“Wha?! Okay, I guess,” Alex was barely conscious at this point.

June watched Zack run for the door. There was no way she was letting him leave. Not now. Not when she had this kind of body at her disposal.

With predatory grace, June jumped to her feet. Alex’s deflated little cock fell out of June’s pussy with a soft, unsatisfying pop and a gush of liquid lust flowed out in its wake. The goo splattered the tile, staining the pale floor with clear jizz and crimson blood from June’s torn hymen.

“Not so fast,” June said, her voice huskier than ever.

“Stay back, you freak!” Zack cried.

June leaped forward and snatched the boy with clawed hands, a sign of her growing demonic taint.

Zack felt surprisingly light in June’s grip. She could feel her master’s strength coursing through her. Using it, she tossed the boy across the room, where he landed in a heap.

You’re a feisty one, aren’t you?

“I’m taking after you, my master. I take what I want.” June giggled. “Now where were we, Zachary? Oh yeah, I’m going to fuck your brains out!”

Zack began to whimper and sob as June’s shadow enveloped him. He begged her to stop, but his cock told a different story. It rose to meet its new queen.

Have your fun, but remember: you owe me Miranda.

***

Noora watched her fiance Tyler pace back and forth throughout the room, muttering to himself. Occasionally, his eyes would fall to Miranda on the floor. Noora didn’t like the way he looked at her, but she didn’t blame him. Noora wasn’t a lesbian, but even she could admit that Miranda was the pinnacle of feminine attractiveness. Besides, Tyler’s eyes didn’t linger. They just quickly flashed over the girl and then darted away.

“Please make this all make sense,” Tyler said finally.

Noora crossed her arms over her chest. She was still mad about being yelled at. She also felt guilty for hanging him out to dry for several days, but she decided to leave that discussion for later.

“I don’t think you want to hear my explanation.”

“I do.”

“Fine. That mummified penis we found? It joined itself to Beverly. Now she’s gone crazy and is trying to find this girl at all costs. This thing,” Noora held up the book. “Was given to me by Dan Odensen. Oh, also, it’s magic. Satisfied?”

Tyler’s eye twitched a little.

“There has to be a reasonable explanation for all of this.”

Noora let out a long sigh and turned away from her fiance. He was always like this. Denying what was right in front of his face and acting so damn logical and detached.

“I gave you the only explanation I have. You saw Miranda. Her eyes turned blood red and she started speaking in that distorted voice. Tyler, she was fucking possessed! There’s no rational explanation that can explain it.”

“What we witnessed must have been an intense fit of psychosis.”

“Psychosis my ass! Look at this.”

Noora threw open the book and demanded it give her another protection spell.

“And don’t you dare skimp on me!” She added.

“Noora, it’s a blank notebook!”

“Just fucking look, Tyler. For God’s sake, would it kill you to trust me for once?”

Tyler put his hands up in surrender and looked at the book.

For a few seconds, nothing happened, and Noora prepared to eat crow. Then the letters materialized out of nowhere, forming a complex incantation. Noora scanned the instructions and swallowed hard. This would not be easy.

“Do you see?”

“What the fuck? This has to be a trick.”

“Yeah, it’s a magic trick. You fucking got me.”

Noora knelt beside Miranda Fontana and began to set up the spell. As she did so, she felt the familiar tingly sensation, only the feeling was more intense this time. Even stranger, her forearm itched like she had a rash. The deeper Noora got in the spell, the worse the discomfort became until she was in actual pain.

“Ow, what the fuck?!”

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m trying to cast a protection spell, so Beverly can’t touch her, but something’s stopping me. My arm really hurts.”

Tyler bent down and signaled for Noora to show him.

Out of nowhere, Noora felt deeply defensive. She recoiled and stumbled backwards, surprising herself as much as her fiance. Where were these feelings coming from? It’s not like she had anything to hide, especially not now.

“I…I…sorry Tyler, I want to check it out myself. I’ll be right back. Watch Miranda.”

Noora scampered to the nearest bathroom, yanked up her sleeve, and gasped at what she saw. At first, she thought it was a terrible infection. Black markings snaked across her olive skin, forming a long line from her wrist to three quarters of the way up her forearm.

Looking closer, Noora saw that it was not an infection at all. It was a tattoo!

“No, no, no. How did this happen?”

Noora looked down and got an immediate answer to her question. Without realizing it, she had carried the book into the bathroom with her.

Noora opened the book and asked, “why did you do this to me?”

The book responded a few seconds later with two simple words: a bond.

“A bond? No, that’s not what I want. I just want to use you to help my friends. Nothing else, okay?”

Spells create the bond. More spells, greater bond.

“So you’re saying the more I use you, the more of these I’m getting?”

Yes.

“Great! Just great. Well, are they just tattoos, or do they do something?”

Knowledge.

“Thank you for being so damn descriptive!”

Noora thought back to the last spell she successfully cast. It was the temporary protection spell she used to save Miranda. She thought about the spell, and as she did so, the words and movements came to mind as if she had taken hours to memorize them. She felt the tingle of potential inside of her. It was as if the spell, and its power, were a part of her now.

There was a knock at the bathroom door.

“Are you okay in there?” Tyler asked.

Noora yelped at the sudden noise and pulled her sleeve down. She wasn’t ready to face what the book was doing to her, and she certainly wasn’t showing Tyler. He would freak!

Clearly, there was a steeper price to using the book than Noora initially thought. Still, what choice did she have? If Bev was allowed to continue down this route, things would be far worse in the long run.

Besides, Noora had never been opposed to getting a tattoo, and the one left by the book looked kind of cool. She supposed it wasn’t the worst price to pay.

“Noora? I’m getting worried, babe.”

“I’m fine,” Noora said, opening the bathroom door.

“You don’t look fine.”

Of course I don’t look fine! Nothing about this situation is fine.

“Why are you here? You’re supposed to be watching Miranda!”

“She’s out cold, she’s not going anywhere.”

“Dammit Tyler, I gave you one job!”

Noora jogged down the hall, trying her best to ignore the itchy sensation on her arm. As soon as she reached her office, her heart sank. Miranda Fontana was nowhere to be seen.

“Shit!” Tyler said. “She was just here. I didn’t think she would get up and leave! I’m sorry, Noora.”

“We’ll talk about it later. Right now, I need to find this girl.”

Noora looked down at the book and winced. Somewhere in its magic pages was a solution to every problem, but was she willing to pay the price?

***

She loves me. She loves me not.

Lucy Faraday stumbled into her room and collapsed on her hands and knees. The weight of her misery landed on her delicate shoulders like a boulder. Softly, quietly, she began to sob.

Rejection Lucy could handle. Manipulation was a different story.

All this time, she was using me to get Randy. That’s the only explanation for what I saw, but it doesn’t make sense.

“The joke’s on you, Maranda Fontana. I never wanted that jock. It was you I wanted – not that you care.”

The words were bitter – too bitter for Lucy’s liking. None of this felt right. Miranda hadn’t shown the slightest interest, sexual or otherwise, in Randy before a few days ago. Hell, she hadn’t shown any signs of being a sexual person at all until then. Then suddenly she sprouted boobs and a butt and a whole new darn attitude!

Then there were the messages. So many text messages and voicemails. If this had been Miranda’s plan from the start, why would she try so hard to get in touch with Lucy?

She loves me?

After a few minutes of consideration, Lucy tried calling Miranda’s number. It rang and rang and rang before going to voicemail.

She loves me not.

The door opened and Lucy braced herself. The last person she wanted to see right now was her roommate. June was abrasive on the best of days.

“Hey June, I’m sorry, but could I get a little priva—holy cow!”

Lucy turned to see a statuesque beauty with a mane of electric blue curls. The woman’s breasts seemed to leap out of her pink v-neck. Lucy recognized the shirt before she recognized the woman.

“J-j-j-june?”

“Where’s Miranda?”

June’s voice was different. It was dark and sultry – a far cry from the girl’s former frog croak.

“I don’t want to talk about Miranda, okay?” Lucy said, wiping away the tears.

“Fine, but where is she?”

“I don’t know, okay? Can you stop asking me about her?”

A wave of emotions flitted across June’s face. At first she looked angry, then confused, and finally she settled on a sheepish little smile.

“I—I’m sorry. I, um, didn’t mean to upset you.”

The girl spoke the words like an alien testing human speech for the first time. Lucy thought about leaving the room. After all, she desperately needed time to process. However, this was the first time June had ever shown a sign of human emotion and she didn’t want to dismiss the girl for it. That seemed unnecessarily cruel.

“It’s fine. I didn’t mean to snap. You look really pretty, by the way,” Lucy’s eyes flicked over June’s body, lingering a little on the girl’s generous dollop of cleavage.

Did she always have those? I guess I’ve never seen her in anything besides a ratty sweatshirt.

“Thanks, Lucy,” June beamed and arched her back, emphasizing her bubbly breasts even more.

Lucy blushed.

“That’s my shirt, isn’t it?”

June’s eyes widened and she made one of her trademark gurgling sounds. It seemed wrong for the sound to come from such plump, beautiful lips.

“I, um, needed it. I needed it for, um, uh, a presentation! Sorry, sorry, sorry!”

Lucy knew the girl was lying, but she hadn’t the faintest clue as to why. June was a human black box.

“It’s fine, keep it. It looks better on you than it ever will on me.”

June got down on her knees next to Lucy. As she landed, her breasts surged upwards before falling in a series of hypnotic jiggles. Lucy blushed harder, finding herself unable to look away. Why did pretty girls have to be so intoxicating to look at?

“You look sad,” June said. “You’re crying.”

A dismissive comment rose to Lucy’s tongue and nearly escaped. After all, the last thing Lucy wanted to do was talk about her pain, especially not to June. She stopped herself at the last minute.

June, for the first time, seemed to be making a real effort to connect. It wasn’t like there was anyone else out there willing to listen. Hell, by the end of tonight, Lucy doubted she would even have Miranda as a friend. Certainly, the girl wouldn’t be what Lucy desperately wanted her to be.

She loves me?

Lucy sighed and accepted that June was the only person willing to lend an ear.

“It’s about Miranda. She did something that hurt me.”

June’s eyes seemed to light up when Lucy said this, making Lucy’s skin crawl. She tried to dismiss it as June being her weird self, but there was something off about the girl. Even for June, this was weird.

“What did she do?”

“She…we…I guess I expected something different from her. It’s my fault. I made her think I felt one way, but really I felt another way.”

“You…like her?” June said slowly, taking time to taste each word. “But she doesn’t like you?”

Lucy nodded meekly, shocked she had just revealed such a secret part of her soul.

“Now she keeps trying to get in contact, because she thinks she hurt me one way. But she hurt me in a different way, and she can’t really make that way better. I don’t want to talk to her, but I also desperately want to talk to her. I don’t know what to do,” Lucy stared furtively at her roommate.

She had just handed her heart on an open platter to June Ota, the least tactful person on Earth. What was she thinking?

“I…I think you should tell her how you, um, feel.”

“But what if she says no? What if she hates me and walks out of my life forever?”

“Then you’ll never know if there was a chance.”

Tears washed out Lucy’s vision, reducing the world to a blurry watercolor painting. June became nothing more than a big blue smudge in front of her.

“I’m scared, June.”

June shuffled closer and put her hands around Lucy in the world’s most awkward hug. Lucy felt the girl’s bosomy chest press against her, lighting a fire in Lucy’s chest. For a split second, she wondered what it would feel like to touch those breasts.

“It’ll be okay, roomie,” June robotically assured her.

“You promise?” Lucy didn’t know why she was asking June of all people, but she just needed someone to tell her it was going to be okay.

“Promise!”

Suddenly, Lucy’s phone began to ring. Her blood ran cold as the terror of the moment seized her.

“What do I do?!”

“Answer it, silly!” June had that same weird, hungry look in her eyes, but Lucy ignored it.

“Okay, here I go.”

Does she love me?

***

Please pick up! For the love of God, Lucy, pick up the phone!

Miranda kept seeing flashes of her trashed dorm room. Scattered debris and puddles of ugly black fluid. She imagined her best friend ending up the same Kelsey Alvarez had and it made her sick to her stomach.

Miranda listened to the phone ring and ring and ring and just when she thought it would go to voicemail, someone picked up.

“Hi, Miranda,” came Lucy’s forlorn little voice.

“Lucy, hi!” Miranda paused, trying to think of the right thing to say. Finally she settled on, “I’m sorry.”

There was a long, long pause. For a second, Miranda worried that Lucy had hung up.

“Why did you do it?”

“I don’t know, Lucy. I really don’t. Up until today, I never even thought of the guy. It’s like I lost control of my body. I really didn’t mean to hurt you. I know how much you liked him.”

“I didn’t like him.”

Miranda tried to parse what Lucy said, but found herself drawing a blank. Was she saying she never liked Randy in the first place? Or was she trying to put on a brave face?

“Look, I know you probably never want to see me again, and I get that. I really do. It’s just that you are my best friend – the best friend I’ve ever had. My life is an absolute mess right now. I’m scared and confused and I feel like a stranger in my own body, but you make things a little better. I didn’t mean to betray your trust or take your crush away from you. I’m so, so sorry Lucy. I don’t expect you to forgive me, but can we try to talk things through?”

There was another long pause.

“You’re my best friend. I want to forgive you more than anything in the world, but it’s hard. So friggin’ hard. You won’t understand.”

“I will try.”

Lucy choked up on the other end of the phone. Miranda felt a fat lump forming in her own throat at the same moment.

“Miranda, I lov–” Lucy struggled to speak each word. Then, suddenly, the words came tumbling out. “I really like you and want to continue to be friends with you!”

Relief flooded over Miranda.

“That’s really good to hear,” Miranda said. “I honestly didn’t think you would ever want to be friends with me again. Listen, why don’t we meet up in person? Let’s do the garden on the east end of campus, the one where we did orientation icebreakers.”