Mummified Remains Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cock reared up, its veins bulging violently like they were about to burst. The throbbing monster never felt bigger. Beverly could feel it asserting its dominance over her, forcing its wicked corruption into her brain like an icepick.

A lightning bolt of raw pleasure coursed up the length of the leviathan cock. Beverly’s cock. Her sexual magic wand with which she had unlocked forbidden pleasures beyond human understanding. The professor could feel her balls swelling with excess cum. Her male essence. Her potent seed. It felt so good to unleash that black slime on beautiful, innocent women.

Beverly fought for her humanity, but she knew it was a losing battle. Being bad just felt too good.

I wish I could be better, Noora. For you.

In a frenzy, Beverly opened her eyes and frantically stroked her massive tool. She gazed at herself in the mirror and noticed with a start that she looked less human than ever.

Her burning red eyes glowed softly, surrounded by wicked black veins. Her canines had elongated into a pair of vampire fangs and her tongue was long and serpentine. Two knotted bumps on the woman’s forehead marked the beginnings of horns.

Beverly was bigger too. She towered over her concubines. Her breasts were so large they filled her view when she looked down. Then there were her muscles. Good God, she had grown! Beverly flexed her right arm and gasped at the bicep boulder that appeared. She felt stronger too, like she could lift the world over her head like Atlas.

The voices in Beverly’s head were growing louder as well. They encouraged her descent into darkness, pecking at her mind like a flock of hungry crows.

You’ve been good to us, Beverly.

You’re our King, Beverly! Doesn’t it feel good to be so powerful?

DON’T YOU WANNA FUCK THAT BIG TITTED BRUNETTE BITCH AND HER LITTLE BLONDE FRIEND? FUCK YEAH YOU DO!

The voices told Beverly secrets as well. They whispered enchantments in her mind. Spells encoded in an arcane language that became clearer to Beverly with each new conquest.

Beverly stared at herself in the mirror and silenced her last flickers of humanity. Give up her luscious concubines? Hide herself away and never blast another load of jizz in a sweltering pussy? Was she insane? Nothing ever felt this good. So what if Noora was ashamed of her? Soon enough, that little whore would be singing Beverly’s praises and sitting at her right hand.

“This is who I am now,” Beverly stroked her manhood and noticed how deep and resonant her voice had become. It was a voice of power. “I am never going back.”

Beverly’s attention turned back to her reflection.

“But I am going to go out again, and this new appearance, while thrilling, would draw far too much attention.”

The voices responded immediately, whispering a spell in Beverly’s ear.

Isha nar aggoth, tukum frit.

Beverly repeated the forbidden words and focused on her appearance. Suddenly, her face began to deform and shift like putty. Slowly, the features reverted to a more human appearance. Beverly’s eyes returned to their normal brown, her horns shrunk back into her forehead, her teeth and tongue shortened. Soon she looked like a very muscular, very beautiful human being.

“You’re learning new tricks,” Kelsey said.

“Indeed. I feel as if I’m reaching a threshold. With a few more conquests, my power will be irresistible.”

“It seems like you’re focused on one conquest in particular, the shrew?”

“She is my number one target, yes,” Beverly said. “Speaking of Miranda, I have another trick I want to try. I have a sneaking suspicion that this cock’s dark essence exists within her as it does in us. There is a ritual that might help us find her.”

Beverly commanded her concubines to form a rough triangle with her in the middle. Kelsey and Annie immediately obeyed, while Zoey just stood there, blinking.

“I gave you an order, concubine!” Beverly snapped, forcing her consciousness at the girl like a cracking whip.

Zoey yelped and immediately ran to her place.

“I’m sorry, muh-muh-master!” It was clear the girl was still dazed from her transformation.

Beverly gave the women words to repeat and handed each one a knife from the kitchen.

“When the incantation is complete, cut the palm of your left hand and shed your blood for me!”

“Yes, master!” The women repeated in unison.

Beverly spoke the dark words of the incantation, her voice contorting and echoing as the power of the spell flooded her vocal chords. The concubines responded, their sweet, lusty voices taking on the same strange echo. The energy in the room built like an electrical charge until the last moment. It was then that the girls cut their palms and completed the ritual. The energy roared to the surface, taking hold of Beverly.

Immediately, Beverly’s features reverted to their new demonic state as the power of the spell overwhelmed her. The energy was indescribable. It worked on the woman’s mind, expanding it to new planes.

“I call out to all who have been touched by my darkness! Show yourselves to me!”

Tendrils of darkness erupted from Beverly and implanted themselves in her concubines. The girls shuddered and moaned as their master’s power prodded their minds and bodies. With wicked satisfaction, Beverly watched as her followers transformed, their demonic taint coming to the surface. Three pairs of glowing red eyes stared back at Beverly. She saw dark veins slither beneath the surface of pale skin and glistening fangs poke out from under blackening lips.

Beverly felt each girl in turn. They were extensions of her will, like parts of her body. Their souls were hers to command.

Enticed, Beverly decided to stretch her power further. She called forth a new tendril and flung it into the universe, aimed at Miranda Fontana. After a few seconds, the tendril found its target.

***

Beverly’s Watson’s tainted essence violently seized Miranda’s soul from across space and time. The woman’s wicked mind crawled inside of Miranda like a parasite, taking control.

“Get out! Get out of my fucking head!”

You’re in no position to make demands, Miranda.

Boiling heat erupted in Miranda’s virgin pussy. Her clit transformed into a hot iron. The flames of lust billowed outwards, scorching her extremities and filling her belly. Miranda could practically feel Beverly’s fat cock pounding its way into her soul, ushering in a state of inescapable sexual madness.

“Oh God, she’s raping my brain!”

Noora Abadi ran over and tried her best to help, but only succeeded in getting slapped in the face as Miranda began to flail wildly. The professor stumbled backwards, cradling her nose, helpless to do anything but watch as Miranda succumbed to the psychic attack.

Give yourself to me!

“No! I won’t do that! Oh God, it burns!”

Miranda howled and began clawing at her clothes. She was so fucking hot right now. The fire burned body and mind alike, inflaming her nerve cells and melting her thoughts into slag.

“It’s too much! Too hot! Need, ugh, to cool down!”

Without a moment’s concern for who was watching, Miranda snatched the collar of her t-shirt with both hands and tore it down the middle with inhuman strength. Her newly developed breasts surged outwards, bouncing and jiggling in an obscene display of feminine beauty. The cool air provided only a momentary relief before the fire came back, stronger than ever.

Noora’s fiancé Tyler stared in disbelief, his eyes momentarily flitting over the freshman’s bulging rack. That image would be burned into his brain for days to come.

“Goddamnit, help me Tyler!” Noora snapped.

Snapping out of his trance, Tyler ran over and grabbed hold of Miranda. However, this only made things worse. Miranda, with her mind completely wasted from the attack, began to thrust herself at the man, kissing at his neck and face while mashing her large tits against him. An unseen force was well on its way to taking her over completely.

“Stop that, Miranda!” Noora screamed, fighting an irrational surge of jealousy.

Miranda’s eyes suddenly flashed an unholy red and a rictus grin spread across her lovely face. Her soft lips parted and she spoke in a deep, demonic voice. Miranda Fontana was gone.

Hello, Noora. Miranda’s not here right now, but I would be happy to talk to you! I can’t wait to stick my thick, throbbing cock in your pussy!

Noora paled, “Beverly?”

In the flesh! Well, Miranda’s flesh, that is!

“This cannot be happening,” Tyler said.

Miranda turned abruptly to the man, her face turning into a snarling, rage filled vortex.

Ugh, it’s Tyler Jones, the bane of my existence. You should enjoy your time with Noora while you can, because she’s going to be mine soon.

“Noora, what the fuck is this?”

Noora ignored her fiance and instead grabbed the book. There had to be something in these magic pages she could use.

“I need a protection spell – something to put a stop to this. Do you understand?”

The blank page of the book swirled as words and symbols appeared on the blank page. Noora couldn’t parse most of the symbols, but that didn’t seem to matter. The book emphasized the words she needed by underlining them. Sure, the book had an annoying sense of humor, but it did come through when it was important. Noora spoke the words out loud, feeling a peculiar tingle as the magical power surged through her body.

Miranda/Beverly roared as the protection spell began to take effect. Her eyes flashed rapidly between their normal blue and violent red. The spell was working.

“Your little stunt is finished, Bev! I hereby sever your connection!”

Noora sent the magical power forward, driving Beverly out for good. Miranda’s face returned to normal and her consciousness flickered out like a dying lightbulb. She began to crumple, but Tyler caught her before she hit the ground.

He’s nothing if not a gentleman.

The connection was closed. The protection spell would last for at least a little while, giving Noora time to think.

In the excitement, Noora failed to notice that the words and symbols of the spell had crawled off the page and into her skin. Beyond a slight tickle on her forearm, she was none the wiser.

***

“Damn it all to hell! That was supposed to work!” Beverly roared.

It was Noora’s fault. The tricky little bitch had used some kind of magic spell to stop Beverly. How the hell had she managed that? Was this another secret the woman had kept from her? Perhaps it was another part of her life locked away, safe from Beverly’s prying eyes and needy heart.

No matter, Beverly thought. Once she’s one of my concubines, she’ll keep no secrets from me.

There had to be a way to get back inside Miranda’s mind. Beverly reached out, trying desperately to find the girl’s scent, but there was nothing. It was as if the she had disappeared off the face of the Earth.

“It’s not fair! I deserve more than that! Come on, you useless spell. Give me something!”

Beverly reached out with all her might and did feel…something.

The aura was faint, but present. As Beverly drew closer to it, she realized it was not Miranda Fontana. Still, whoever it was, she carried a slight trace of her taint.

“Who the hell are you?”

***

Things had been going great for June Ota. Zack and Alex fell on her like starving men on a seven course feast. Their hands pawed and fondled every inch of the girl’s pale skin. Their lips suckled and slurped. It felt like heaven to be touched. To have hands grope her perky breasts and plump little buttocks. To have tongues slathering across the inside of her neck. June’s enhanced body amplified everything, turning her insides to molten lava.

June’s reedy, high pitched squeals echoed off the walls of the tiny dorm room. If the boys hadn’t been uncontrollably horny, they might have found her behavior deeply embarrassing. Luckily, June’s body kept them distracted. The boys couldn’t get enough of the blue-haired little slut.

June basked in the boys’ undivided attention. Never before had she been lusted after. Never before had she felt like a sexual being. Zack and Alex treated her like a fuckable piece of meat and it felt amazing!

June rode on top of Alex, the shorter boy with the massive cock. The pain was immense as the thick member stretched her depths to their limits. It was so bad that tears dribbled from the girl’s eyes. Up until very recently, June had been a virgin of the highest order and her body wasn’t used to taking a cock like this.

Still, the pleasure was worth the pain. With each thrust of Alex’s summer sausage, June’s whole body throbbed in whorish delight. If anything, the pain made it better. It ripened the pleasure, making it deeper and more complex, like a fine wine.

Then there was Zack. Aggressive, confident Zack. June had specifically denied the boy access to her pussy. She wanted to make him angry. She wanted to see his face flush and his eyes blaze. When he got mad, he got hot. She wanted to see how far she could push the boy before he lost his temper and ripped her away from his roommate.

June playfully poked and bobbed Zack’s long, skinny cock. Occasionally she would give it a lick or a suck, but for the most part she did nothing but tease him.

“Come on, it’s my fucking turn!” Zack demanded.

“But I’m not done playing!” June giggled. “Eee! It’s so cute! It’s like a widdle mushroom!”

Zack grabbed June’s shoulders so hard it hurt her. The girl closed her eyes and braced herself for the roughest fucking of her life. She could practically feel the boy’s anger radiating off of him like physical force. She secretly hoped he took her with no remorse and tenderness. She wanted him to fuck her raw.

“I’m done waiting,” the boy said.

That’s it, claim me as your own! June prepared her body.

Then it happened.

A force like an oncoming freight train struck June dead center. The girl croaked like a frog and doubled over, gripping her body for security as a powerful presence entered her. June recognized who it was immediately.

Beverly Watson’s aura cracked June’s mind like an egg, filling the girl with dread and awe. June had just entered the presence of a fearsome being of immense power. It was one thing to watch the bestial goddess from afar. It was another to have her full attention bearing down on you.

You, the woman’s voice boomed in June’s mind. You belong to me!

June’s big gray eyes rolled back in her skull. A moment later, they snapped back into place, the irises having turned blood red. Ugly black veins swirled from the girl’s eye sockets. The taint was coming to the surface.

Zack, noticing June’s transformation, screamed and backed away as fast as he could.

“Jesus fucking Christ, what is wrong with you?”

“I didn’t mean to,” June sobbed. “I didn’t mean to drink it! I was curious, that’s all. Don’t hurt me!”

Beverly Watson inspired complete and utter terror in the young freshman. June Ota was hardly a faithful or pure girl, but her humanity was still mostly intact. That human side of her quivered before the inhuman, godlike power of Beverly Watson.

June had stolen the powerful woman’s special essence without her knowing about it. Now the beast had come to collect. God only knew what horrible fate was in store now.

June felt Beverly crawl through her mind, gobbling up bits of information here and there. Without saying a word, June told Beverly her entire story. Beverly watched herself fuck Zoey Wilson through June’s terrified, yet aroused eyes. She watched as June stuck her finger in the inky puddle of cum and gave herself a taste. She felt June’s breasts and buttocks swell as her cum reshaped the girl.

How interesting. My seed changed you even though your soul is still intact.

“Please don’t hurt me, I didn’t mean to!” June repeated.

Hurt you? Why would I ever do that? You belong to me now, June Ota!

Beverly’s consciousness washed over the girl like a tsunami. June shivered in horror as she realized she no longer belonged to herself. Even if she was only partially tainted, her will was weak and easy to dominate. Meanwhile, Beverly Watson was a God. June’s fate was sealed.

Beverly chuckled, her voice deep and resonant.

I see you’re enjoying my gift. It feels good to be sexy, doesn’t it?

“Yes!” June mewled.

“Who is she talking to?” Alex moaned as he continued to thrust into the girl.

“Dude, get her off of you. There’s something wrong with her,” Zack cried.

“What?!?”

Alex tried to roll June off of him, but the girl wouldn’t budge. She felt like she weighed a thousand pounds.

Do you want more of my essence? Perhaps you can earn your way into my kingdom.

The thought of taking more of the woman into her rocked June to her core. It made her soul burn and her pussy gush. Was she really willing to give up her soul for more beauty? Who was she kidding, of course she was willing! A small amount of Beverly Watson’s cum had unlocked mind-bending pleasures. God only knew what the full package felt like.

What do you have to offer me, my little pet?

June thought of Lucy and Miranda. Neither girl meant much to her, but they were still the closest things to friends she had at school. Lucy in particular seemed to tolerate her, which was more than June could expect from most people. She didn’t want to betray the girls, but what else did she have? The thought of Beverly’s sperm sliding down her throat was too much to bear. She needed it. She needed it worse than anything in the world.

“You…you want Miranda, right? She’s been staying in my room. I can get her to you!”

Very good! Yes, if you deliver her to me, I will make you one of my concubines in full. Does that sound nice, my little blue-haired pet?

“Yes! Oh God, I want it so fucking bad!” June cried.

Good, good. Deliver Miranda to me, and I will make all your dirty little dreams come true. In the meantime, let’s see what I can do for you.

Miles away, Beverly Watson tested the limits of her spell. She reached out and projected her energy with as much force as she could muster. The fabric of reality dissolved as a large, veiny rod of flesh materialized above June’s head. The girl gazed up at the behemoth with the awe of a religious zealot.

“What the absolute fuck?” Zack shouted. “Is that a dick?”