Mum's Friend

Story Info
18 year old girl is blackmailed by her Mum's friend.
3.7k words
4.44
29.3k
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy looked at the man sitting opposite her. He was a complete stranger, as far as she was concerned. Her eyes flicked to her mother, who was walking away from the table with her phone pressed to her ear. Tammy could hear her voice but not the words.

As her eyes came back to Rob, his eyes flicked away; he had been looking at her chest, as most men did. She was proud of her 36DD breasts; their large size attracted men's attention, and her dedication to sports and fitness meant that they had developed pert, firm and well-shaped, with no sag at all.

Today was her eighteenth birthday and she had come out shopping with her mum. They had planned the day: shopping with lunch; a little more shopping after lunch; a trip to the cinema and then a couple of drinks in a bar before heading home. However, as they walked to the restaurant for lunch they had bumped into Rob, an old friend of her Mum's that Tammy had never met. They had talked for a couple of minutes then, unbelievably, her Mum had invited Rob to join them for lunch and he'd accepted. Tammy had felt a little like a third wheel as they talked through the starter, but as the waiter took the plates away, her Mum's phone had rung and she had got up, excused herself and answered the work call. So now she sat here with a stranger, on her birthday--a stranger that had been staring at her tits.

"I don't need a man three times my age staring at my tits," she fired at Rob, her annoyance at what had happened to her lovely day with her mother coming through her voice.

Rob replied with a little heat in his voice, "You cheeky mare! I am not much more than twice your age, and you are bloody lucky we are in public or I would put you over my knee for that remark."

Rob was probably early forties, not the early fifties she had suggested, and he was not an unattractive man. He was a little fatter than she would go for, but she was caught off-guard by the image of Rob spanking her, flashing through her mind. For a moment, she wondered if he knew, but dismissed it. How could he?

Tammy had been with three men in her life. Sex was ok, but only the last had made her cum, and even then, the sex was vanilla. Since an early age she had been masturbating to porn of women being tied up and spanked. She had never been spanked, but the idea thrilled her, as did the thought of that descending into something a little darker, and more painful.

There had been a silence in which she should have responded, but her mind was deep in thought and before she could, Rob said, "Is the silence because you are imagining the spanking you know you deserve, or because you are shocked?"

Tammy felt her cheeks colour, his words bringing a full colour image of her screaming out in pain as his hand slapped her arse harder and harder. Worse she felt a twinge in her loins.

She looked directly at Rob and said, "How dare you!" The image that she wanted to banish was still in her head. Even as the words left her mouth, she watched the smirk slide across his face, her emotions all over the place. She was furious at him for what he had said, but she was also incredibly turned-on right at this moment, with a strange attraction growing within her. An attraction both to Rob, which was fucking weird, but also to the conversation.

"I dare because I can, because your face says you like the idea, even if you are embarrassed by it, and because I think you love the thrill of just having this conversation," Rob's words cut into her like he could read her mind. She looked over to her Mum who was deep in conversation on the phone, and not even looking this way.

"OK, so yes, the conversation interests me," Tammy paused just to catch her breath. Her heart was now beating quite hard, adding the slightest touch of breathlessness to her words. "I have been with three men--well, boys--but it has been unfulfilling, and I have been cumming to videos of women being spanked for years." Even as the words escaped her mouth, she could not believe she had said them.

Again silence engulfed the booth they were sitting in. Tammy was not sure if she liked the high sides that shielded them from view from the majority of other diners or not, but at least there was no chance anybody else heard what she had said.

Rob broke the silence with a simple, "Go on."

Tammy was not sure how to go on, but words seemed to come anyway, she was not sure from where. "I am not sure what I want. I want to be in control of all of it, but I also want to be powerless to stop the punishment that I deserve." Again, she paused, but this time it was to order her words. "I do not want to submit; I am not submissive, but I want to be powerless." Even as she spoke, she could hear the contradiction in her statement.

"That sounds like rape to me," Rob said, his words now sounding very cautious.

"No," she replied, forcefully. "I consent to having my power and choice taken away; I just will not submit meekly to it." She could see the confusion on Rob's face slowly lift as she thought he started to understand, even if she did not fully understand or get it herself.

"Pass me your phone," he said. "I want to give you my number. Then you can choose later if you want to continue this conversation."

Tammy thought for a moment, then gave it to him, unlocked. He takes it and begins to type, saying, "I am putting my number in under 'Spanking R' ok?"

Tammy smirked, and said, "Yeah, that is OK."

Rob seemed to type for longer than she expected, then he turned the phone towards her, on the screen there was a text message waiting to be sent to her friend Molly. It read, "Mum has left me with this old friend of hers that I think is rich. I am going to demand £500 or I will tell Mum he tried to molest me."

Tammy felt her mouth fall open as she read it. What on earth did he expect to achieve? As the thought went through her head, he answered that.

"Take off your knickers and give them to me or I will send this and tell your Mum when she returns that you tried it," his words were hard, and cut into her; her power was gone. Mum might well believe him. There had been a joke right at the beginning of meeting Rob that she wanted a new Phone and was £500 short. She had put in that she would do anything to get it. She had jokingly batted her eyelids at Rob as she said it. FUCK!

"Quickly, your Mum might come back any moment," he continued. Tammy sat there in disbelief, and watched as Rob moved his finger towards the send button. "OK, OK," she said, and nervously looked around as, with both hands, she slipped fingers up her legs to the top of her knickers, pulling her skirt right up to do it. She was very glad of the high sides now. She lifted her bottom off the seat and carefully pulled down her knickers. When they got to her knee, she looked around again; nobody was watching. She let them drop to the floor, and moved her feet out of them, then bent down her head against the table and scooped them into her right hand.

Once she was sitting, a look of thunder aimed at Rob, she was very aware of how much she wanted to rub her clit right now. This was so hot, and turning her on more than she would ever admit. "Open your legs," Rob said, as he picked up his phone. In a flash it was under the table and she heard several photos being taken.

As quickly as it disappeared it was back on the table. She did not know whether to object or not; she was loving this as Rob's hand came across the table palm up and hand open.

"Phone," she spat at him, her left hand mimicking his. He moved the phone to above her hand and held it there while she slowly moved her hand to his with the knickers. She placed them in his hand keeping a hold of them, he placed the phone in hers again and she let go of the knickers. Both of them withdrew to their side of the table. Rob dropped the panties on the table, letting the purple-blue lace fabric spread out, before balling them back into his hand. Tammy noticed the look of appraisal on his face as he had looked at them on the table.

They looked at each other for a moment, then Rob said, "Did I get that right? Was that what you meant?"

Tammy took a few moments to realise it was a test. Her mind spun; she was as horny as she had ever been right now, and furious too. The silence was just getting to the point of being too long when she replied, "Yes, I am mad as hell, but I want to cum really badly, too."

"Do you want your knickers back?" Rob asked, moving his balled hand back across the table.

Instantly she replied, "No, keep them. Tell me later all the sick things you do with them. It would spoil the feeling if you gave them back."

Just then Lucy appeared back at the table, "You two look to be getting along. What are you talking about?" she said.

Tammy had no idea what to say, but Rob covered. "I don't know how we got onto the subject, but we discovered we both have an interest in psychology, specifically controlling people. You know the way governments have been trying to control people and force them into getting a vaccine, for example."

Lucy sat down again next to Tammy, and looked at her, and said, "I didn't know you were interested in that. Aren't you only doing languages at school? English next year at Uni too, wasn't it?"

"Yes, but they are not the only things I am interested in," Tammy replied, "and I might just do something in psychology, too."

The rest of the meal passed with small talk, and at the end, Rob got the bill. Both girls thanked him with a kiss on the cheek, and they parted ways with Lucy telling Rob that they must catch up more often. Tammy was distracted as they completed more shopping, her mind constantly flicking back to the table, the rush of being blackmailed into giving up her knickers. And, there was the trigger to go back--the fact that she was now shopping without knickers on. She felt everything from the wind to brushing past strangers so much more intensely than she recalled ever having done before; her level of arousal was not dropping at all.

When Lucy was in a cubical trying on a skirt, Tammy whipped out her phone, found the number Rob had put into it and text, "I loved our little interaction, and I can't stop being horny now. The lack of knickers is overwhelming."

Just as Tammy put her phone back in her pocket Lucy appeared with a new skirt on; it was shorter than she was used to seeing her mum in. Sexier too, but it looked good on her.

"Wow," Tammy exclaimed, "that's different, but amazing."

She watched Lucy blush slightly, before she said, "You really like it?"

"Yes," Tammy replied. "I think you should get it." Lucy looked herself up and down in the mirror several times. Tammy felt her phone buzz as she watched, but did not touch it.

"Ok," Lucy said, as she walked back into the cubicle. Tammy pulled out her phone and looked at the text, it read, "I did, too. Happy you are being reminded of it. However, we are not done. You will get some demands tonight."

Tammy typed quickly, "No, I fucking will not!" and sent the message.

Before she had even dropped her phone to her side, furious at him, another text arrived. "You will or this goes to your mum with a note saying you are sending me inappropriate texts." A heartbeat later a photo appeared; it was the photo he had taken under the table. It was much closer to her than she had expected it to be, the dress she was wearing right now was clearly visible, as was her little cunt, bald and inviting. She stood looking at it for a moment, heart racing, and arousal increasing.

She stabbed back into the phone, "What do you want?"

Three little dots appeared for less than a second, then the message popped up. "Tell you later."

Before she could do anything else, Lucy appeared again, and they walked off together to pay.

Tammy was even more distracted now, her mind overthinking what he was going to ask for, and she stayed that way all afternoon. They were in the cab on the first part of the journey home before she knew it, though, and trying to distract herself, she tried anything, reading the road names, 'Mounts Road, Knock Hall Chase,' and loads more, but they did not work. She kept thinking of that picture of her cunt. 'Her cunt.' She always referred to it by that name, at least to herself...and with boys that were not prudish. She loved how dirty it sounded.

It was 9.30 p.m. before she was back in her room. She dumped all her stuff quickly and locked the door. For over 9 hours she had wanted to cum, and now, this was her first chance. Clothes hit the floor quickly, and she caught an image of herself in the mirror before she loss the underwear and then she was naked. She grabbed her laptop and started it up. As she waited for it to load, she looked at herself in the mirror. Tammy was a good height--five foot eight to be precise--and her long athletic body was a dream to look at. Although her big, round, pert tits spoiled the athlete image a little. She liked her arse, too. That was very firm, well-shaped with no flabby bits at all. It was often hard to find porn with an arse as tight as hers being spanked; all the women seemed to have fat that rippled and bounced as they were spanked, and she wanted to imagine it was her, so those did not work.

Tammy had a round face, with a wide, inviting smile. Her blonde hair was thick and fell just below her shoulders. With a small, but shapely nose below, and big expressive hazel eyes, she knew she was pretty in a way most girls dreamed about. If she could just get the muscles in her arms to harden up and hide the slightly flabby tops she would be perfect!

The laptop was almost there, but she picked her phone back up, lay down on the bed for a moment admired her legs and then texted Rob, "It is later, now."

She logged onto the laptop, and fired up her favourite porn page. Her phone buzzed as she opened the tag for spanking. Tammy picked up her phone and read the message, "Let's start with a full-length naked photo."

"Tame," Tammy thought as she posed for the mirror and took the photo. She did not like that one; the angle was not right, so she took a couple more, then sent the third one she took.

It was 30 seconds before the next text. "Bend over, facing away from the mirror and take a picture of the view from between your legs."

Tammy thought about that for a moment. What did he want? Then she got it; he wanted her firm arse and cunt, reflected in the mirror. Again, nothing wrong with that. She got in position and took the photo, then a few more of the same view. Even before she had sent the best one, she was thinking about being in that position and Rob spanking her, his big, old hand swinging into her arse with a whack that filled the room, and her struggling to stay upright, with Rob caressing her arse, feeling her firmness and young soft skin, before withdrawing his hand and spanking her again. Her cunt was tingling now. She sent the photo, but looking at her laptop, wanting a video ready, she found one: 'cheerleader spanked by football coach'. The arse in the thumbnail was, like hers, firm and young.

A buzz; the text was longer this time. "I want a video of you cumming; no faking it. Wank until you cum hard. If you don't, the two photo's you have just sent me go to your mum."

Tammy replied, "No, send them. I will show her this blackmail text."

"Really?" the text read. "You want her to know you sent me those two?"

Tammy really didn't want that at all, but a video! But at the same time, she could not deny how horny this was making her.

"Fine," she texted back.

Tammy looked for somewhere to position the phone. There was a chest of drawers at the end of her bed that should create an angle for him to see, but it was a little too far away. She played with the zoom on the video and got what she thought was right, then pressed record, before walking to the bed and positioning herself right so she was facing the camera, with her cunt staring down the barrel of the lens. She pressed play on the video on the laptop.

Tammy watched as the girl was bent over a dressing room bench, her arms tied behind her back with a long sock. Tammy's fingers slid down the sides of her clit into the wet mess that was her pussy. As she brought them back up, she closed them slightly, putting a little pressure on her clit. She was already most of the way to an orgasm--she had been all day--and a moan, quiet but definitely there, fell from her lips, right at the moment the coach lifted the girl's skirt, revealing her pert, tight arse, a black thong between her cheeks. Tammy found that really easy to imagine as her; she had several black thongs exactly like that, and as the coach pulled them down, she visualised Rob doing that to her.

Tammy's thumb pressed into her clit as her fingers parted her lips, the sticky mess that they slipped into growing wetter as the thought of Rob's hand slapping her cheeks filled her mind, even before the coach had spanked the girl. The moan that came now was more audible than before she was getting into it. She watched as the coach slapped a hand hard into the girl's arse; the shot cut to her screaming out, but Tammy had the volume down. It did not matter, all Tammy saw on screen was her scream as Rob belted her cheeks with his hand.

Tammy closed her eyes, her thumb pressing and rubbing her clit, fingers in her cunt, probing, but her mind had her bent over a bench, naked, Rob slapping her bum, harder and harder. She was crying in her vision, pleading with him to stop, as he relentlessly smacked her cheeks. They were a deep red; her body shook with each strike, the punishment coursing through her. "Oh, Jesus," she moaned, as the first spasms of an orgasm flowed through her body, she briefly opened her eyes to see the girl getting a paddle across cheeks that were now as red as she was imagining hers. She forced her fingers deeper into herself, bringing her other hand across to rub at her clit hard.

In her mind Rob was now using a paddle exactly like the one in the video; he remorselessly slapped into her bright red arse, tears streaming down her face. She could almost feel the pain of her imagination, the 'whoop' noise as each stroke fell. She flinched hard, and pressed her clit; the orgasm was here, and it was every bit as strong as she had expected, after wanting it all day. She felt herself lift her bottom off the bed, like she was presenting her pulsating cunt to the camera for Rob. She moaned breathlessly as she climaxed, shaking and sweating, the image of Rob hurting her still playing in her mind, as she exclaimed, "Fuck, yes!"

Tammy lay on the bed panting for a good few seconds, maybe over a minute, then aware of the video, got up and shut it off. The spanking video on the laptop had finished, too.

Tammy disappeared into her bathroom and freshened up, pulling on her dressing gown on as she returned to the bed. She picked up the phone and quickly edited the video a bit, removing the bit before she lay on the bed and stopping it just after she had cum.

She paused for a moment. Did she really want to send this to Rob? Deep down she was sure he was playing a role for her, and would not really send anything to her Mum, but she was not sure. Then a different thought entered her head: "I want this, though. I want him to punish me, force me, and make me his bitch, unable to escape his depraved use of my body."

She sent the video, full of a new sense of purpose. She would be used and abused; Rob might not know it yet, but he was going to make her cry.

Several minutes passed and then a text arrived. "I am going to wank to that video now, your panties wrapped around my rock-hard cock. You will get them back covered in my cum. More tasks tomorrow. Good night."

Tammy was both disgusted and aroused by the text, and as she lay back down on the bed, started to wonder what tomorrow would bring.