Mum's Photos for Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soothingly, "You're anything but..."

Em points to, then, her first touch, runs her finger along a thick blue vein that runs a good length.

"This is Mister Stringy. Your dad had one too. I swear it looks the same as yours, only that yours is more pronounced. When I held him, I could actually feel a pulse."

A pause.

"May I?"

"Please..."

"Oh, yes! You're your dad's son for sure!"

She studies David more.

She can't decide. Is he flaccid, semi or stiff? There is a regal rigidity that is short of hard.

"Can you move your lower torso a bit?"

"What?"

"I want to make you out?"

"Huh?"

He does as asked anyway. What is going through her mind?

"Hmmm... it doesn't flop around merrily like your dad. Very dignified demeanor."

"Huh?"

"Are you hard now?"

"Noooo..."

"Do you get much bigger and stiffer?"

"Let's find out together..."

Her hand rises to her forehead to brush back an imaginary strand of trailing hair.

He leans in and places a peck on her cheek, and then on her neck, before beginning to kiss down her chest, gently clasping her delicate upper body in his hands, occasionally pinching her nipples. When he kisses her on her tummy, his hands are already at work on her mound.

He continues from where he left off. His fingers find her lower lips. He looks at her pink folds, closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. He spreads them apart. Feels the silky texture of her wet labia.

Her intense moan tells him not to waste time with pleasantries. He slips, first one, then two fingers, deep into her wetness, feeling her spasm as her orgasm rips through her.

"Oh God, this is so good," she groans slightly lifting her buttocks from the bed, sliding his shaft along her labia.

She feels David grab her hips and arch his back, lifting his chest from her. That gives him more leverage. With a roll of hip, he pushes hard into his mother. A searing first penetration. Oooo, that maiden entry! She pulls her knees up a little and raises her buttocks.

Only the second male in Em's life. A defining moment. But, define what? This is not the time to ponder such abstract complexities.

He surges in and out of her several times making her grunt and moan with the lovely feelings it gives her.

Her body convulses again as he thrusts more forcefully between her spread legs, pushing himself past her swollen lips, and into her hot, wet depths.

Neither mum nor son lasts long. It is all too intense. His rapid pounding strokes bring them both to a shattering orgasm moments later. A reptilian jerkiness creeps, then races, down his spine. He spurts deep and forceful.

***

She imagines loving him will feel like falling in love with darkness. Frightening and consuming. Yet utterly beautiful when the stars come out. The biggest issue of their relationship is the definition of their relationship.

The truth. It takes time.

***

Later, after they have rested, made love and rested again, David gets up. He leaves Em sleeping peacefully on the bed dreaming forbidden dreams.

David retrieves his camera from the dresser. He makes his way to his PC, transfers the photos from his camera to the harddisk.

He opens up a few of the image files, reliving the last hour, as he advances from one photo to the next, seeing his mum take off her clothes for her bro's and son's viewing pleasure.

He launches his email. Types his uncle's email id and a short message...



Hi Cole,



Here's something I think you'll enjoy. Mum sends her love. She said she wants you to have these. Let me know what you want to see next!



2 Files Attached



Emtopless.jpeg


Emspread.jpeg

***

David realises that he harbours a secret fantasy to expose his mum, in all her glorious charm, to his uncle, that is, her brother. While Em turns out to be that she wants to be exposed to family. What a curious, perfect alignment.


In the days following that first impromptu photoshoot, Em and David talk alot about what they have done. Mostly, they are unsure of what Cole now thinks of them.

Would Cole feel that they are too weird?

A mum revealing herself to her son to be photographed nude. Son sharing mum's nude photos with uncle. A sis happy to share her nude photos with her bro. Mum, son, nephew, uncle, sis, bro. What a convoluted web! A psychological fest.

Would Cole want to see more? What is he thinking? 

Em and David talk a bit, and decide that even if Cole doesn't want to see more, they are going to keep taking nude photos because they find it is such a turn on.

***

Chapter 6

Bolder

Em and David take more pictures.

Em dresses up in one of her slickly tailored executive power suits. The last time she wore them was many years ago when she worked in an office. They are a bit tight now, hugging her contours.

She writhes a slow striptease as David clicks away, taking picture after picture of her as she reveals herself to him.

She asks David to carry on even after she is naked. She spreads herself like a Playboy centrefold.

David demonstrates amazing impulse control, and keeps taking pictures long after he wants to put the camera down and bury himself in his mum's warmth. Needless to say, when the batteries run flat, he wastes no time and jumps into bed and makes wild love to her.

She is hotter and wetter than he has ever felt her. The way she thrashes and moans as he makes love to her makes him determined to do this more often.

Nude photography is an aphrodisiac.

***

Cole emails again. It is as if nothing has happened. He writes nonchalantly about his day, what he and his buddy have done. They sailed to the lighthouse on a run, and rounded back. The very same lighthouse of Virginia Woolf's "To the Lighthouse". Other compelling inconsequentials.

Cool, David thinks. At least, he is still talking to me. Haven't weirded him off.

Then, David reads those magic words...


"By the way, I really love those last photos you sent. Tell sis she is one saucy hussey. You're a lucky sod to be photographing her."



David did not need any other encouragement. He launches the photo viewer, selects another three photos and attaches them to his reply.



"Glad you enjoyed them. I hope you enjoy these just as much."

He clicks "Send", relishes the racy whoosh sound that follows.

And then, he feels a stab of guilt and regret. These are photos of his mum. Not of himself. They are not his to share.

***

The next few days, David and Cole email back and forth, discussing the artistic merits of the photos. After all, they are digital media creative professionals. And David has created a piece of art from an unlikely source of inspiration.

Cole reckons that the photos are great. Sensual, erotic, even sexy, but, decidedly never lewd. In a sweet zone.

And that is when Cole sheepishly admits to David that he gets a rise when he looks at them, even though this is his sis that he is looking at. Perhaps it is because it is his sis that he is getting that compelling reaction, he wonders. He tries to imagine his reaction if he looks at the photos without the knowledge that the model is his sis. But, that is nigh impossible to do. One cannot blur out swathes of the mind like one closes one eye. It is like an optical illusion puzzle. Once one sees through the puzzle, it is impossible to see the optical illusion again. The mind doesn't let go easily, if at all.

David tells his mum what Cole said. She appears shocked and mortified that her bro thinks of her sexually. There was nothing sexual between them in their growing up years. Not even the obligatory doctor game that siblings play as a rite of discovery passage. But, David can see the little look of lust behind the blush. She vacillates between wanting to know nothing more about it, and wanting to know everything there is to know.

A little later, David feels a motherly hand slip around his penis as he types his reply to Cole's latest email.

"What are you writing?" she asks, stroking her son gently, as if milking the words out of him to compose the email.

"Telling your bro how wonderful and soft your breasts are, and how hard your nipples get when I suck on them..."



"Oh? You're telling your uncle that you fondle your mum, and suck her nipples? What will he think? An adult son sucking his mum's nipples. It's incest."



Her hand ranges up and down a bit faster as if coaxing a suitable reply from him.

"Have you told him anything else about me?"



"A few things... Why?"



"No particular reason."

Her hand is moving up and down even faster now.

Gasping, "Mum, if you don't stop, I'm going to mess up your hand."

In a motherly tone, "Can't have that, can we?"

She lowers her lips over him. A first. She licks, sucks and slurps like a woman possessed, as he leans back hard in the chair, savouring the sensation of her hot wet mouth sliding up and down. A minute later, he is pumping into her mouth, and she, swallowing his male fluids like honey.

"Are you going to share this experience with your uncle?"

David doesn't answer.

***

That set the tone for the future emailing to and from Cole. David and Cole get more and more intimate in their discussion, straining their artistic boundary.

David tells Cole in detail what he and his mum have been up to. By this time, Cole has no qualms in confiding with David what he thinks and feels, and what he wouldn't mind doing to his sis. Mum-son intimacy feeding into bro-sis fantasy in a dizzy loop.

Em reads their email exchange with a tinge of fascinated repulsion. Her son and brother are discussing her sexually. Her son has described their lovemaking to his uncle, that is, her bro. Her bro is sharing his sibling fantasies with his nephew.

Have they gone too far?

What does her bro think of her being intimate with her son? It is incest by any sexual metric.

And how would she classify her sharing her nudity with her bro? But, it is not she who is sending those nude photos to her bro. It is her son. But, she is egging and abetting this kinky enterprise. Can the photos be accounted for under Art? Nude photography, even boudoir photography, are respectable art forms.

***

Chapter 7

Bolder Still

One day, Em asks David what she thinks Cole would like to see her do. So far, the only photos David has sent to Cole only show Em topless, or nude in the bedroom or bathroom. Some sexy. Some mildly pornographic with her opening her legs a little for him. But, nothing hardcore.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, I love sending the photos, but it's always what we want. Never what he wants. And I'm also feeling horny tonight. I want to do something nasty and kinky."


Whoa, David thinks. Here is his once conservative, shy mum asking what her bro would like to see her do. She wants to do something more involved than spread her legs for her bro on camera? Who is he to argue with a sexy, horny woman who has obviously thought this through.

 David sends a message, hoping for a speedy reply, asking Cole to get into chat mode immediately. Fifteen minutes later, Cole gets online.

David and Cole go through the usual pleasantries.

"Mum has something she wants to ask you."

Em sits down in front of the keyboard vacated by David. She starts typing to Cole.

They chat about the usual inconsequentials for a few minutes.

Then, she types, "I love exposing myself to you. And the thought of you getting hard looking at my naked body makes me wet."

A pause.

"I'm hot and wet right now, and feeling a little bit bold. I'm interested in doing something extra special for you, something that makes me so excited I am dripping."

"What do you've in mind, sis?"



"Anything you want."



Right then, David fully realises how powerfully this exhibitionist game they have been playing is affecting his mum, and how it is affecting him too. He loves the way it is transforming her into a new breed of cat. Not in a bad way, but in a good way. He realises then too that one day he wants to watch her actually making love with Cole.



Cole types to her that he would like her to pose specially for him. He wants to see her masturbate for him.


Em looks up awkwardly at David, "Do you mind?"

"Just enjoy yourself. Do what you want. I'll be happy to take any and all pictures for Cole."

David takes control of the keyboard again. He lets Cole know that they are going to take the pictures now, with him online.

Em says that Cole is to "direct" her. She will do whatever he wants. Cole doesn't expect this. He is shocked. But, he likes the idea because he gets right into it and says he already has a special pose in mind. It is pretty mild really, but he likes the idea. He says he wants to see her naked, talking to him on the chat.

Not a problem for Em. She immediately gets up and strips off what little clothing she is wearing. She sits behind the keyboard again. In the meantime, David goes to fetch his camera and batteries. She is chatting with him, asking him to describe how he wants her to sit. As she reads his reply, she shifts in the seat to pose as he wants.

 Em leans back a bit, arches her back and sticks her breasts out, nipples hard.

David takes the first picture. Her eyes are half closed. Lips parted slightly. Tongue just touching the lower lip, making it glisten just a bit. Em arches her back a little more. David can see her moving her hips slightly, rubbing her pussy on the seat. She is horny. David is too, watching her display herself, even if distantly, to another guy.



The next picture is of her, arms raised above her head, legs parted, sitting watching the monitor. She is still surreptitiously rubbing herself against the seat.



Cole asks her to do a few other poses, this time on the bed, legs spread wide apart, lips open so he can see her wetness. Without hesitation, she goes into the bedroom, lies back and opens her legs wide. David follows her, quickly snaps a few pictures as she lies there with thighs open, fingers splitting her lower lips.

"Enjoying yourself?"

Groaning, "Yesssss".

Dropping another bombshell, "I wish I can see Cole's cock. See how it responds when he is looking at me like this."

"Would like to touch him, feel his reaction."

Em rubs her clitoris a bit in answer. David takes another picture as she does this.

***

Em and David return to the computer after this.

Em types, "We've some of me with open lips like you wanted."

"Thank you. I look forward to seeing them."

"Do you want more? I'm still quite hot and bothered."

Em types on, "I'm imagining you getting hard as you look. If you're closer, I will let you fuck me. Fuck your sis."

Cole is shocked. There is no response from him. Has he gone offline?



David types, "Mum is hot for cock. Right now, it looks like she is ready for anything. What do you want her to do now?"



Cole asks for Em again. She sits back down at the keyboard. David can smell her wetness as she chats with him again.



David quickly changes the memory card in the camera while Em and Cole discuss what he wants from her.



Em gets up just as David finishes with the camera. She has logged off from the chat. Cole had told her what he wants. She is ready to do it for him.

David wonders what has transpired? He feels a slight surge of jealousy that his mum has communicated directly with Cole.



David follows Em to the bedroom. He waits as she arranges herself on the bed again, this time on all fours. She looks back over her shoulder and tells David to start taking pictures as she moves. She reaches behind her with one hand, and begins rubbing her buttocks. Gently, she starts pulling apart her arse cheeks, exposing her puckered anus. She looks so hot, so sexy, so slutty, looking into the camera as she spreads apart her arse cheeks.

David almost comes right there. He takes more pictures as she leans forward more, this time using both hands to pull herself open. Her fingers pull apart her arse cheeks as well as her vagina. It is wet.



Em moves about a bit more, varying the pose slightly by spreading her legs more, pulling herself apart more, and then starts pushing her fingers into herself. First one, then two, then three. David watches and photographs as she fingers herself to two orgasms.

David has to take a break to change memory cards again, and his pants because he had also shot his load while watching.



Em's next request surprises David a bit, but he isn't going to say no. She asks him to get her biggest vibrator. He joins her on the bed.

She says that Cole had asked for a special picture set of her pleasuring herself with a dildo. She wants to do it for him, imagining it is him.

David gets onto the bed. He aims the camera at her bottom and shoots off a dozen pictures as she squeezes the rubber cock between her lips. She orgasms again as David tells her how decadently incestuous she is, fucking her brother as her son watches. She really likes the idea.

David is pleasantly surprised when she asks him to move forward so she can feel what it is like to engage two males at once. 

David focuses the camera on her face, zooms in close, and snaps another three shots as she wraps her lips around him. She looks like she is in heaven. A thick cock in her wet hole, another in her mouth, and she is sucking for all she is worth as she pumps the dildo in and out of herself.

Two minutes later, it is all over. David spurts hot cum into her mouth. She swallows, cumming again. Before long, the batteries run flat. David puts the camera down, concentrating only on Em for the next hour. They fuck like teenagers before falling asleep.

***

The next day, David emails 120 photos to Cole. Quite a stash. He gets to see the whole evening, so to speak, firsthand.

In the email, David tells Cole how Em had fantasised about him, and how wild she went when "he" slipped his thick cock into her. David also tells Cole that if he wants anything else, he is welcome to ask, because she will do anything for him.

***

In the following months, Em and David have a number of interesting days, evenings, even entire weekends, fulfilling Cole's requests, which range from simple to quite exotic shots.

***

Chapter 8

Uncle Visits

Cole finally takes a long overdue vacation. He flies over for fortnight's visit, which coincides with Em's and David's summer vacation.

It has been two years since Cole moved away. They are quite nervous about seeing each other in the flesh again, and mutedly, in the light of their recent photo adventures.

They needn't have worried. After a few minutes in the car on the way home from the airport, everyone chatting nineteen to the dozen all at once, they warm up. It is as if they have never been apart. For sure, there is the inevitable under simmering sensual tension when the siblings hug at the meet-up. But after that, it is chat and chill jocularity as usual.

But, they do not tumble into bed together, and hurl their bodies at each other, after stepping over the cottage doorstep. Nothing like that happened.

They just do the usual things family members do after being apart for an extended period. They take Cole round to reacquaint him with the places he so loves, particularly the locations that spark happy memories of joyous days spent with Ethan when he was alive. Em would squeeze Cole's hand in a kind of unstated unity of meaning statement. Then, she would squeeze David's hand. The circle comes full circle. Ethan was husband, dad and mate. These roles are curiously redistributed to David and Cole in some mysterious, unquantifiable way.

They have a jolly good time.

 Cole and David spend a bit of time on the PC. Cole needs to send a couple of important email to some business clients, even though he is on vacation. No rest for the wicked, they say.

David shows Cole some of the latest photos of Em.