Mum's Photos for Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saula88
Saula88
847 Followers

Click.



Next, Cole reaches over with his other hand and starts to push a finger into her anus. This sends Em into a spin. David almost comes too, watching his mum's every orifice being examined by her brother.

Click.



The point of no return has come.


"Mum... is it still anything goes?"



A little more emphatically this time, "Yesss".



David motions for Cole to take his penis out. Cole looks surprised. He doesn't expect David to offer to let him fuck his mother. He appears pretty content just touching her.

"Mum, turn around..."



Still on all fours, Em turns round. She is confronted with Cole's shaft at eye level. She gasps, looks at David.

David reminding, "Anything goes..."

Her mouth opens and she moves forward, taking most of Cole in her mouth. She pushes forward to swallow more as David photographs his penis sinking into her eager mouth.

Click.

She pulls back, clamping her lips on his shaft, then pushes forward, trying to get as much of the brotherly meat as she can down her throat.

Click.

David knows from lived experience that she can get quite a length down her throat before she gags. The feeling of softness and warmth is incredible.



A few minutes and strokes later, David sees Cole's testicles twitch, hears a male grunt, and knows he has just shot his cum into her mouth.

Click.

David is quite amazed at how far they have come from the naughty visual stimulation of pixels and boob flesh. Em has just sucked off another man, her brother, incestuous, while he, her son, watches and photographs her doing it.



"Mum, I want you to do one last thing, if you think you can..."



"What is it?"

David does not answer.



David moves closer to his mum. He pulls his penis out and feeds it into her mouth.

David sees a semi-erect Cole behind her. He motions for Cole to take his mum.

Cole rubs his penis over her arse and pussy a bit, to get himself hard again. Thus primed, Cole pushes into Em's waiting pussy, plunging as deep as he can while she pushes back, then forward.

Husband, son, and now, brother. Only the third male in Em's life.

As David slides out her mouth, Cole slides into her vagina. And as Cole pulls back, David slides into Em's throat. They enjoy these pleasure cycles.

Soon enough, David spurts, and and collapses into an exhausted but joyous heap.

Em and Cole continue for a while longer. She craving more and more as he plunges in and out of her.

***

They continue way into the night, alternating between Em masturbating for the boys, and either one or both males making love to her.

Em loves the feeling of being gently taken by two men, one in her vagina, and one in her mouth. The double forbidden incest adds another edge to the arousal.

David is highly aroused by the sight of his mum, the woman he loves, being taken in front of him. Being filled by her brother, who is his uncle, while she is sucking him, her son. The eroticism makes him come more intensely than usual. What he remembers most vividly is watching his mum's face as her brother slides into her. Her look of pure ecstacy as she feels his cock spreading apart her lips, searing her labia, pushing into her warmth.

***

Chapter 9

Last Day

Cole is leaving the next day. Time, measured in pleasure units, is kind of, of the essence.

Em and Cole are on the sofa in front of David, relaxing after a day spent hiking the trail, and then swimming in the secluded cove.

David has just finished downloading a set of photos to the PC. He still has the camera with him. David has enough landscape shots. He thinks of trying to shoot a few nudes instead.

"Mum, you game for some nudes?"



"Yes, if that's what you boys feel like."



"OK, mum. Would you like to take your top off and stand by the window where the light is better?"



"Hmmm..., whatever my photography director mandates."

She stands up and takes off her loose t-shirt, exposing her lovely breasts to David and Cole again.

"Step over to the window. Look out at the garden as if focused on a distant flower."

Click.



"Now turn slightly to your left. Yes, that's it. Perfect."



Click.



David shoots a few pictures of Em staring out into the garden. Her bare breasts bathed in the late afternoon sun, rendering them a lovely golden. David can see her nipples perking up. She is enjoying posing for the camera, knowing that her son and her brother are watching her pose semi naked. 



"Mum, why don't you take off your shorts and repeat the pose, just in your panties this time?"



She does not answer. She unsnaps the button on her shorts and pulls them down, shimmying a little even though the shorts are not particularly tight. She kicks them away dramatically, almost into Cole's face. Did she do this on purpose?

"Oh sorry, Cole."



Em stands facing the window, now dressed only in her panties. David snaps a few pictures of her beautiful body.

Cole is telling his sister how sensually appealing she looks, and how great he thinks the photos are going to be. His flattery seems to be working. Although she is blushing and pretending to be shy, she is becoming more and more relaxed. Her poses show it.

She turns around. She is facing David and Cole, facing the camera. She cups her breasts coyly, hands over her nipples. They can see that she is rubbing them against her palms, and can hear a slight intake of breath each time the sensitive tips graze her hands.

Hesitantly, "Mum, would it be OK if Cole stands behind you and hold your breasts?"



"Do you really want me to pose like that? What if our computers are hacked? I'll be all over the internet?"



"Just for a lark. Nobody will get to see these photos other than the three of us. We will store the photos on secured offline storage media like a good quality encrypted thumb drive."

"Hmmm... I don't know much about these tech things. I trust you know what you're doing. It's not just nudity. These are incriminating pictures of a bro showing way too much interest in his sis."

Chuckles.


Cole steps up and stands behind his sister. He is breathing faster. His hands soon find their way to her breasts. He cups them gently like just unpacked ornate treasures. Although he has touched his sis intimately before, every new touch is still electric. A brother shouldn't be touching his sister this way. But, right this minute, he is. Em leans back into his chest. She relishes his bakery warmth.

Em looks David in the eye. In that instant, David knows that she hungers for her brother yet again, but that, again, she won't be the one to initiate anything. David doesn't know why or how he knows, but he does. 

Something passes between mum and son. One of those psychic flash moments.

David knows that his mother wants him to take charge as before. Maybe she wants him to bear the moral burden of her desiring incestuous union with her brother. Maybe her strict religious upbringing makes her like that. Good wives, even if widowed, don't fuck around. And if they do, certainly not fuck their sons and brothers. What shame and scandal in the family.

If, on the other hand, she is compelled into it, or made her son's slave, it can't be helped. Her young virile son snared her down the incestuous path. Now established as his mum's lover, he is compelling her to widen her forbidden circle to feed some weird impulses. Minds work like that.



"Cole, take her nipples between your fingers. Pull on them. This next shot needs mum to be quite perky."



"Like so?" he asks, rolling her nipples between thumb and forefinger.

Soft groans from Em.



"Yes, perfect!"



Click, click, click.



"Cole, sit down on the sofa. Mum, stand slightly in front of Cole, your back to Cole, facing me."



They move over to the sofa. Cole sits down. He has a bulge in his pants.



"Mum, sit on Cole's right knee. Yes, like that. No, wait. Slightly forward, so that your breasts hang more fulsomely."

Cole feels sheer lace on his bent knee. It gives him a gentle tingle. He instinctively bends his knee a little more as if to heighten the contact experience.



"Great!"



Click, click.



"So lush, mum. Cole, put your left arm around mum. Hold her right breast again. Nice. Just a bit higher now. Yes, great."



Click.



Em is breathing rapidly as she feels her brother's hand on her breast, tweaking her steely studs. So sharp now, they can cut glass.

She doesn't move. David knows she won't until he tells her to. Em is a perfect model. David now knows for sure that his mum will do whatever he wants her to.



"Cole, pull mum back toward you a bit. Closer... closer. Now, let her lean back into your shoulder a bit."



Cole looks a bit uncomfortable at this point. Is it caused by his boner or is he being camera shy? It is one thing to fool around online. It is quite another thing to act things out on camera.



"Mum, lean back and open your legs a little."



"What? Open my legs so that you can take a picture of me sitting almost naked on Cole's lap?"



"Yes, that's right. I want to see your legs open. Get a nice shot of your panties. And I want Cole to put his hand on your leg, seductively close to, but not on, your mound."



"Do you really want me to?"



"Yes, I really do. And maybe later, I'll tell you to do other things."

"Other things?"

David does not answer. 

Em's eyes gleam. Her nipples stiffen. She appears keen to get on to other things, whatever they may be.



"Hmmm... what must I do now?"

"Just lean back. Open your legs. Oh, beautiful, mum."



Cole is grinning like a Cheshire cat. He loves the idea as much as David does of encouraging Em be bold. So far, he has been happy to be the passive one, letting David pave the way for him.



"Cole, she's not open wide enough. Pull mum's right leg toward you. Yes, now I can see her properly."



Click, click.

Two more frames of Em's exposed pantied crotch. Cole's hand hovering inches away.



"Last one like that, Cole. Next one is going to be same, but without the panties."

Shyly, "Without panties?"



As if in answer to his mum, David helps Em up. He gently pulls down her panties. By instinct, she squeezes her legs closer, as if trying to hide traces of shameful need and desire.

She looks down at David uncertainly.



"What must I do now?"



"Sit down on Cole's lap again. Open your legs for me... and Cole."



She sits down. Leans back into his chest again.

In a repeat of an earlier sensation, only more intense this time, Cole feels light fur on his bent knee. A grownup kitten perched on his knee. It gives him a massive tingle. Again, he instinctively bends his knee a little more to heighten the feline experience. Em mews.

"Cole, unbend your knee a little. It is burrowing into mum, obscuring her a bit. You've gorgeous knees, but they'll have to be the subject of my photography focus in a future shoot."

Em smiles at David as he clicks away, getting more and more photos of her sitting naked on his lap. She opens her legs, and correspondingly closes her eyes, a sweet blissful smile playing on her lips. There is a certain sublime charm in not seeing when seen.



Cole, still being a real gentleman and perfect model, waits until David asks him to hold her legs open. By this time, Em is using Cole like an armchair, lying back languidly, her open legs hanging over his. He has his arms around her, cupping her breasts, playing with her nipples.



"Cole, reach down, put one hand on each thigh. Hold mum apart."



David kneels down and snaps two quick shots, closing in on her crotch with Cole's hands on either side of her now revealed pussy.



"Cole, I want you to hold mum's pussy. Or better still, put your finger up her."

Cole moves Em slightly, to get better access. He cradles her in his left arm as his right hand finds her pussy.

 David can see Em lean back, held tight in his arms. Leaning back so that her breasts thrust out. Her head is way back. Her eyes closed. She is concentrating on the sensation of Cole's hand rubbing lightly over her nether lips. David can see her arch her back, spreading her legs as widely as she can, making it obvious that she wants his hand to explore further.



"Do you want Cole's fingers in you, mum?"

An affirmative moan. Her language betrays something else going on deeper down.

David nods at Cole. Cole teasingly moves his hand to the opening of her vagina, but holds back as David takes two pictures of Cole's fingers, poised at her entrance. Enthralling photography records anticipation rather than action.



"Oooo..." she coos, as Cole's fingers open her up.

He spreads her lower lips, looking on in fascination as Em's belly contracts with the waves of her first orgasm. Cole barely touched her, and she is coming!



David nods again. Cole ever so slowly slides the middle finger of his right hand into Em's warmth. Em bucks against his hand, yearning more.

David says to Cole, almost as if Em isn't there, "Mum seems to be excited. She looks like she is enjoying your finger in her."

This seems to excite Em even more. She squirms in Cole's lap.



"You want to try two fingers?"



Cole pushes a second finger up Em. David watches. He can see she loves it. David zooms in for two close-ups of his fingers in her pussy. Then another three shots of her face. Head thrown back. Eyes shut. Ecstacy. David captures her climax on camera.



David steps back suddenly, and puts his camera down.



"Mum, get up."



Em reluctantly opens her eyes, looks at David, and then slowly pulls herself up and off Cole's fingers.



"You promised that you will do whatever I say?"



A small nod.


"Cole, I want you to fuck her. Fuck my mum. Fuck your sister."



Em's eyes widen. She looks confused for a second, until David whispers that he loves her, in her ear.

Em walks through to her bedroom, followed closely by Cole, who is shedding his clothes as he walks.

David follows, leaving the camera behind. He is done with photography for today. While the art form is enthralling in and of itself, it can also be a distraction from true, fulsome, lived reality, because of the intense focus it demands. Reality does not live within the cosy confines of a viewfinder. David wants to watch intently, savour the forbidden love, without being distracted this time.



"On the bed, mum."



"Cole, take your sister however you want. You can do whatever you want to her, as long as I'm here watching..."

David grins. He pulls up the bedroom armchair.



Cole stands at the foot of the bed, naked, holding his cock in one hand, stroking it to full erection. Em positions herself. She lies on her back, with her head close to where David sits near the head of the bed. Em's eyes wander to Cole's cock. She can't wait to feel his brotherly meat in her. She is wet. Very wet.

 Cole climbs onto the bed as Em looks at David.



"Do you want me to do this again?"



"Very much."



Cole is only her third man ever. Cole and David have shared her in all the earlier frolics. But this is different. It is all about her and Cole alone. David is going to be an armchair spectator this time. Em and Cole are a spectator sport.



Em opens her legs. David watches Cole kneel between them. A devotee worshipper before a high deity, holding his offering of live red meat.

David watches as Cole places his engorged head between her folds. He glides the rim of his mushroom helmet head along her pink rail of lips for the longest time, shunting back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, mercilessly driving Em to the edge of sanity. The feeling is so intense. She moans and wails and squeals in cycles of agony and ecstasy. The sound of a line of pigs being slaughtered.

With a sudden violent roll of hip, Cole pushes himself into Em, sliding his cock deep in one easy movement. Em grimaces. David looks into Em's lust-filled eyes. They both whisper "I love you" at the same time.



David leans back in the deep armchair like a discriminating art film connoisseur. He watches his mother beginning to be slowly, gently fucked by her brother, his uncle.

Cole is not newly-commissioned gleaming well-oiled machinery like David. He alternates between strenuous, savage, violent cycles and chill, gentle, tender ones, confounding Em's senses. It goes on and on this way. Throttling and cruising. Throttling and cruising. David begins to think that maybe Cole is just being deviously skillful in what he does. Judging from his mum's facial expressions, Cole got his algorithm right on the money.

He thinks of his late dad, their dad-son pub boys talk after a pint too many. He mutters a silent prayer, privy to only whom it may concern.

RIP.

A shrill scream that only human machinery can emit.

Mum has come into her own.

***

That was the first and last time Em and David animated their fantasies with Cole.

***

Chapter 10

Loss

Cole accepted an employment opportunity in Asia. An enticing shot at exotic adventure.

He did not start work. His propeller plane crashed en route in the last leg of the long and arduous journey to the remote destination.

Em and Cole were crushed. First Ethan, now Cole. Sometimes the world is just cruel that way.

Em and David were too shocked and numbed to do anything meaningful. Their senses drained, days dry.

***

Six months on...

"David dear, I need some intimacy. We've to move on some. Cole would want us to move on."

They strip naked in their garden, and climb down to the secluded beach, Em ahead of David. This is the first time in a long while that they have seen each other naked. Em's bare feet count their way down the hewn steps.

Watching the marching orbs of his mum's derrière, David feels the creep of his simmering yearnings, and the first male stirrings in his loins after what seems like an eternity. It is all coming back to him.

Six months is the daunting equivalent of six years in buck years. Time is a poor measure of these things because each minute is the same as the last. Real time is nothing like that. Each minute, each hour, takes as long as it takes. He yearns a return to his motherland.

They land on the sand.

"David, can you help setup our towels, food and drinks. Give me fifteen minutes of quiet time."

Em walks to the far end of the cove where there is a forbidding craggy outcrop of rocks that marks the end of the secluded beach.

David gets on with setting up the towels and such. He can't help but help himself to a preliminary glass of wine. When he eventually looks up, his mum is nowhere in sight.

Oh my god! Where is she? Come to think of it, she did look pensive and melancholy. He panics a bit. Has she done something impulsive and rash like plunging out to sea? The raging waves would dash her against the rocks. He scans the sea. Nothing.

David races over to the rocks.

"Mum, mum!" he cries in mild desperation.

No answer.

David rounds the outcrop of rocks. He swims in from the black inkwell of shadow under the cliff. For half a minute or so, he finds himself in a school of fish. So, this is what it is like to be in school. As he treads water, searching, his feet senses sand. He surfaces to find that he has swum right in under the cliff. He is standing at the back of a shallow cave, looking out under a low arch at the open sea. The water comes up to his armpits. The roof of the cave is barely two feet above his head. The air is warm enough. It smells salty. In contrast to the brilliant light outside, the place is full of echoing gaps of blackness. There is a sense of the looming weight of the cliff above. Will the roof cave in?

There is something about caves. They are both fascinating and forbidding all at once. Cosy and menacing. One can be entrapped in one and live a cosy life forever.

And this one, the outer arch barely clears the surface of the water. It would be filled by any kind of swell.

Saula88
Saula88
847 Followers