Mum's Photos for Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Em accepts Cole's compliments gracefully. She blushes when she catches him looking at her. But, nothing further happened.

***

It is only on the weekend following Cole's arrival, after they have caught up on matters that any of them started thinking about sexual stuff.

David anticipates that Cole or he will likely broach the subject first, but it is Em who first mentions it.

After a long day indulging in outdoor activity, they decide to turn in early.

As Em and David are lolling on Em's bed in a private moment, chilling, she turns to David.

"Do you get the feeling that after all that relentless photo titillation and teasing, we've come to a sort of anti-climax impasse. A week has passed. Cole will be here only for another week."

"Looks like it. I guess there is a difference between the online world and hard reality."

"I thought about flashing Cole and you when we were hiking the trail this morning."

"Are you serious?"

She answers by slipping under the blankets and taking his rapidly stiffening penis in her mouth.

David is now sure that she is absolutely serious. He resolves to help give her every opportunity to satisfy her exhibitionist urges.

But, that is for another day. He pulls her lips off his penis. He lays her gently on her back, and slips himself into her motherly wetness.

They make love. Long, slow, hard, finally falling asleep in the wee hours of the morning.

***

Em and David wake up earlier than they thought they would. It is as if they have a renewal of mission.

They have a pre-breakfast quickie, knowing that they won't be able to once Cole is awake.

Em is wet. The mere thought of David having just woken up, a formidable product of morning wood and youthful arousal, never fails to give her delightful longing anticipations in her loins. And on this morning in particular, the knowledge that her brother is separated from them by just a wall in the next room gives her an inexplicable additional tingle.

David slips into his mum easily, taking her from behind. She pushes her buttocks back forcefully, allowing him to range deeper. Em emits louder noises than usual amid the rhythmic slapping of flesh, as if she wants to be overheard.

There is something in doggy style that draws out the primal animal instincts to the fore. As he strokes gently in and out of her, she fondles her breasts, pulling gently on the nipples.

She is close to orgasm when he reaches around and brushes his finger at her lips. Her mouth opens. He feels her tongue on his finger, licking it like she licked his shaft the night before. Her hips push back harder, forcing him deeper still into her.

David knows she is fantasising again. Taking her bro in, and sucking her son, at the same time. Or, maybe the other way round. But he doesn't mind, mum is good one way or the other.

David feels her spasms begin. That tightening round his shaft. He feels her lips moving over his finger. He spurts. Nice way to start the day.

Mum and son jump into the shower together before going downstairs to make breakfast.

While showering, "Mum, do you mean what you said last night?"

Em looks away shyly.

"I think so... But, I'm not altogether sure I can go through with it. Reality is so different from online frivolous fun and games."

David leaves it at that. He is in the digital media business. He knows better. So what people say is true. The online realm is a surreal abstraction. A world unto itself. You can be bold, be anything you want to be, because you're just a cloud of pixels, to be illuminated or dimmed down. But reality, you have to look it unflinchingly in the eye, and it stares back at you. And this dissonance is what his mum, maybe even Cole, is experiencing.

David gets out of the shower, dries off, gets dressed, then goes downstairs and brews a pot of coffee.

Cole is awake by this time. He is keen to get out for another day of outdoor activity. He has been a captive urbanite for way too long, this is earned time off for good behaviour.

Cole points out that the weather is heavenly. The secluded beach down the cliff is good to go. 

Em packs a picnic lunch. They wind down the dizzy cliff path to the beach.

Em appears a bit edgy. David doesn't pay much attention as Cole and he are chatting about the BBQ they are planning for lunch, and the alcohol to go with it.



They land on the beach. Cole pauses, recalling wistfully the many hours spent with Ethan on these sands. Em's eyes meet his. There is a quiet moment of soulful connection, as in, yes, me too.

David and Cole charge into the water like emancipated boarding school teens. What was that ancient 1972 Alice Cooper pop hit? School's out for summer, school's out forever!

They return to their towels a little while later. Em gazes at them, shakes her pretty head.

"Boys never grow up, do they?"

She nonchalantly asks David to apply suntan lotion. He obliges. He slips the bikini straps off her shoulders as he slathers it on.

"Oops!"

David looks up from what he is doing. He sees Em quickly putting her left breast back into the cup. She accidentally lost control of the bikini top. It had dropped away to give Cole a good look at her left breast.

Cole is a bit flustered.

"Cole, you've seen mum before, so, this is alright."

Em jocularly, "Son, you're being very generous with your mum's body."

Chortles.

***

In the afternoon, they decide they have enough sun. They climb the cliff path back to the cottage.

Ladies first. Em leads the pack in the climb. She exaggerates her climbing movements, tensioning her thigh sinews, working her arse orbs vigorously. Clench, release. Clench, release.

Cole misses a step. He nearly keels over. Em reacts with fascinated alarm. Cole is not a regular surefooted climber of this cliff path like Em and David. He needs to focus on his steps, not hers. Em resolves to put him out of harm's way with less calibrated climb movements. It wouldn't do to have her brother die a spectacular death. Anyway, they are almost at the top.

Em is more relaxed now. She wears an impish grin on her face. Noticing this, David asks her what is on her mind, suspecting that something is brewing.

"Do you think Cole likes my flash of breast earlier?"

"I can't know for sure. But, I suspect he did. What man wouldn't. I detected a fleeting crease of disappointment on his face when you promptly covered up."


Back at the cottage patio, David fetches cold beers for Cole and himself, and a Sauvignon Blanc for Em.

David wonders how to bring up the flashing incident without embarrassing anyone. Em chooses that moment to get up for another glass of wine. While she is gone, David casually mentions her slip earlier.



"Hey, how do you like the way mum dropped her top earlier? Did you like the view?"



"Well, you know I've seen the pair of hush puppies before, but it's nice to see them close up this time."



Em returns. She wonders why the guys are grinning.

 David waits a bit longer before bringing it up again.

Laughing, "Cole, do you want to go to the beach again tomorrow?"

"Sure! Maybe I'll get lucky, and get to see your mum's other boob."

Em blushing, "Hey, it's me you're talking about here. What am I? Thin air?"

Chuckles. Some ice is broken.

Em grins, gulps some more wine. When she stands up for a refill, she isn't as steady on her feet as earlier.

David decides that it is now or never. Go for broke.



"Aw, c'mon mum, be a sport! Let your poor bro sod see the other one!"

He adds, egging, "We've seen it before, after all."



She looks at David in the eye as if incensed by his forwardness, then turns to face Cole. She pulls her bikini top down, letting her ripe fruits push over the top of the cups. Her nipples, normally small and perky, stand out hard, painfully pointed. The surrounding aureola puckered and tight. She is clearly aroused by all this coy titillation.

In a husky tone never heard before, "What do you think, boys?"



Cole and David nod mutedly. Em looks Cole in the eye, then David, as if giving them pause, before returning her ornate treasures back to the vault.

She traipses nonchalantly to the kitchen for more wine, grinning wickedly.

***

The rest of the evening goes by far too quickly. It is soon time for them to head to bed as their eyes are closing. As Cole says goodnight, he jokes, "Em, help me have pleasant dreams."

"Sure, why not."

Once again, she flashes her breasts at her bro, grinning away.

***

That pretty much establishes the routine for the next few days. Every evening after they get home, they laze around chatting, watching TV, playing cards, and before bedtime Em will show the boys her breasts to make sure they dream the sweetest dreams.

They all enjoy the flirting and teasing. They would have just carried on like that till Cole leaves.

But David finds himself getting a hardon every time he thinks about his mum exposing her breasts to Cole like that. There is something primal about a son seeing his mum expose herself to her bro, his uncle. Exhibitionism, voyeurism, the taboo in a tangle. He wants it to go a bit further. He thinks more about it and crafts a plan to get his mum to show herself off to Cole totally.

The next day David suggests a chill day at home instead of the usual trip to the beach, or hiking the coastline.

His plan is simple. Get his mum a little tipsy. Get her horny. And voila, naked!



They grab a few beers, some wine for Em, munchies, suntan lotion and go out to the pool at the patio, where they laze for a while, dipping in and out every so often to cool their sweaty bodies.

Em asks David if he would reapply the lotion for her, after a refreshing dip which leaves her nipples poking brazenly through the fabric of her bikini.

David wants to say yes, but thinks better of it. He suggests that Cole does it while he fetches more beer.



Em shrugs nonchalantly. She hands the bottle to Cole and sits down in front of him, her back to him. He methodically applies the lotion. David can see his mum is enjoying herself, having her bro's hands roaming over her.

David wanders into the cottage, gets more beer, and comes back out. He observes that Em has slipped the straps off her shoulders so that her brother can apply the lotion properly.

Teasing, "Hey, did the left one pop out again?"



Cole and Em laugh. They just carry on with what they are doing.

Without thinking too much about it, David goes over and unhooks his mum's top, pulling it away.

"There, you can do a proper job without this hindering your hands."

The atmosphere thickens. They know that they have done something new and exciting, but they all play the game and pretend nothing is happening. Em starts breathing a bit faster. Her nipples harden, and poke out more assertively. David has a massive hardon, as does Cole.

Em gets up, turns around and lets Cole see her breasts full on again. She thanks him for the lotioning and lies on her towel again, on her back, arms at her sides, breasts fully exposed, so Cole and David can see. She closes her eyes and lies there while Cole and David appreciate her charms.

Cole and David speak softly, not wanting to spoil the moment. Cole says that David is indeed a lucky sod to live with a hot mum like that. David can't help but agree.

Notwithstanding that he is the man of the house, David feels a bit odd though that Cole talks as if his mum is his woman, if not his wife. Maybe it is the Ethan psyche thingy, again, playing in his subconscious. His mum too has kind of taken on that idea unconsciously. And that idea is being tested in the presence of Cole.

This is when David takes a deep breath and decides to go for it. He will take charge.



"Mum, do you remember the night you first said Cole can have any pictures he wants?"



"Hmmm..." she nods slightly, eyes still closed.



"Well, how about now? Can he still see whatever he wants to?"



She appears to consider the question for awhile, then whispers, "Hmmm... photos and reality are different realms. I was referring to photos then. I don't know..."



David motions for Cole to move closer to her. Em lies there, eyes closed, breathing quickly. Her breasts rise and fall rapidly. Cole and David look closely again, examining her breasts as her chest heaves. They see the nipples, hardened and pointed, and watch as they seem to harden even more. David sees Em trembling excitedly, and knows she is probably gushing wet.



"Mum, relax totally. If you're not comfortable with anything, tell us. We want you to enjoy this."



Eyes still closed, she makes a small movement that is just short of a nod.

David urges gently, "Mum, open your legs slightly."



Cole and David look at her, both quiet as she hesitantly moves her legs a little apart. They look on, fascinated, as she opens them. She doesn't open her legs totally. But, they can see her crotch. The material is a bit damp.



"That's beautiful, mum... just a bit more now..." David whispers, "Let Cole see a bit more."



Em shudders and moans a bit. She opens her legs wider. Looking closely, Cole and David can see wisps of stray pubes poking round the edges of the bikini. They see the outline of her lips, becoming better defined as she spreads herself and stretches the fabric. 



"Lovely. You're so sexy, mum."



"What now?" she whispers, half anxious, half excited.



"Relax, mum. I'm going to just move the bikini to one side and show Cole your pubes a little, OK?"



Another small nod.



Cole and David move closer still, Cole on one side, David the other. David reaches over slowly, touches Em's leg gently, strokes it lightly as he makes his way from her thigh to her crotch. He runs a finger under the edge of the bikini and lifts it gently. Slowly he moves it to one side, bringing into view Em's neatly trimmed bush. She sighs, Cole sighs as does David.

There! David has done it! Gotten her to show herself to another male, her brother, no less. David looks over at Cole, and asks him what he thinks.



"This is so beautiful. Thank you so much, sis, for allowing me to see you."



Em blushing, "It's my pleasure."



"Mum, you remember what you said... anything goes?"



In a small voice, "Yes."



"Is it still like that?"



"Yes... please..."



"OK, Cole is going to watch. Mum, I want you to relax and let me do things to you... I think you'll like what I have in mind."



"Cole, sit back and relax... I want to show you all of mum."

Em gets a tingle hearing this. All of her? What does that mean? What does David have in mind?



Cole sits back, a little dazed, but wearing a pleased, expectant look on his face.

 David tells Em to raise her hips off the ground. He slips off her bottoms. Em is now lying totally naked on the towel. She still has her eyes closed, but is smiling, knowing her brother is watching all this from only a few feet away.

David's hands move to her knee. He gently nudges it outwards, making her open her legs again. There is no hesitation this time. Her legs open wide.

His hand moves up, pausing briefly at the junction of thigh and crotch, touching lightly. Em moves her hips forward slightly, impatiently. David takes the hint. He runs his hand over her crotch, making sure that Cole can see clearly how he drags his fingers through her most intimate folds. He feels her motherly juices on the tips of his fingers. He knows that she is ready for anything.



"Mum, take your breasts in your hands. Squeeze them. Let Cole see how you like playing with them."



Her hands move up her sides and cup her breasts. She covers her breasts, letting her nipples rest in her palms. She raises both hands slightly, and drags her palms lightly over her nipples, teasing herself, and then, when she can stand no more, she grabs them between thumb and forefinger, and starts pulling and rolling them.



David's hand is busy down below, alternately stroking over and moving between her lips, spreading the wetness all over. Every so often, he looks over at Cole who is sitting there, gazing intently at his naked sis, who is so happily letting her son expose herself to him. David stills her rolling hips with one hand, and quickly uses the other to spread apart her lips, exposing the delicate inner lips to Cole's view.



Cole can't help but exclaim, "Oh my god, you're so beautiful there!"


As he says that, David plunges two fingers deep into Em's wetness, drawing a cry of sublime pleasure from her. He strokes in and out a few times, then pulls his fingers suddenly out of her. Cole looks on in awe as her open vagina slowly closes up again. 



"Mum, remember... anything goes..."



Em looks away and nods weakly.



"Let Cole feel you. Touch you. Feel your breasts. Let him slide his fingers into you... whatever he wants."



Em closes her eyes as a sort of silent affirmation. Observant Cole reads this sign. He moves closer.

Cole loves the way her breasts sit in his hands. Weighty in a gentle way. Like the rare paperback version of a classic book normally rendered in hardcover only. He loves the promise it represents of itself, and in his mind.

Cole gingerly extends his hand. A grown mature man, but he doesn't quite know where to start. First touching her contours of calves. Then, her mound. Back to her breasts. Down drifting south again to play with her wisps of pubes. Then, her sinewy thighs.

Should he decompose this piece of erotic artwork, explore and appreciate its lovely constituent parts first, and then finally relishing the full assembly of woman? Or, should he appreciate the whole work, then analyse the parts?

Cole thinks of music. Does he appreciate the melody, harmony, timbre, texture, dynamics and form of the music first? Or, does he just enjoy the music?


"Go on, Cole, touch mum."



Cole reaches up. His hand finds the spot where David has left. He touches her engorged lips, opens them to look more closely at the delicate lips within. Lovely pink coral. He slides first one, then two fingers into her, and soon starts pumping, to her first orgasm of the day.



David stands up, and leaves them there. Cole is still stroking Em's pussy, marvelling at the delicate pink hued textures, the sensation of her grip on his fingers.

Em had asked him what he wanted her to do for him. His mind is racing.



David goes inside, to his room. He fetches his camera, and comes out again.

David sees his mum getting on to her hands and knees. Cole is sitting behind her, watching still, as she gives him a close-up perspective of her enticing buttocks and pussy from the rear. Even from where David is standing, he can see how swollen she is. Her clitoris is engorged. Her lips swollen and pulled apart. She is trembling with excitement.

"Mum, pull your cheeks apart so that Cole can see you properly."

She does as she is told, spreading her butt to let her brother see her most private orifice.

David takes a shot of Cole admiring her rear.

"Cole, push a finger into mum. Make mum cum."

Click.

By this time, David is relishing his self-appointed role as the event director, like he has an inexplicable silent hold over his mum and uncle, even though they are much older than him. Some husbands relish offering their wives to other men. Is he imagining he is his mum's husband, offering her to another man? But, this is not just another man. This is her brother, his uncle, not your custom stew.

David reckons he is over-thinking this. His mum, and maybe his uncle too, may be using him indirectly, to ease their moral burden, in their pursuit to enjoy each other sexually. They are indulging because David is egging, no, instructing, them to.



Cole inserts two fingers into his mouth, lubricates them with saliva. He jams them into Em's pussy.

Click.

Em climaxes again.