Mum's Photos for Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David prefers to look at the seabed, where flecks of sunlight drop toward him from some light source somewhere. He puts his head down and pushes off in a shallow dive toward the light and the seemingly open air. Or rather, flexes his knees to push off.

He surfaces. An inner cave. Its roof has a small opening to the sky, a kind of natural skylight. Like in the movies. A temple, and then an inner temple, and a dramatic shaft of light piercing darkness.

A placid voice from the shadows, "Miss your mum after just ten minutes, huh? Can't bear to be without mummy dearest? I'm so moved."

A little annoyed, "You gave me a scare!"

"Sidle up here. Let me comfort you some."

"What's with this shadowy Plato's cave thing, mum?"

"Your late dad, Cole and me. Our hidey-hole. Our little nook of the universe. We once spent two full days holed up here living the noble savage thing. This was eons ago before global warming raised the tide to the inconvenient level today. Your dad's idea. He was always having ideas like this. Rousseau's romantic conception of man enjoying a natural and noble existence until civilisation makes him a slave to unnatural wants and corrupts him."

Continuing, "I just wanted to reminisce a bit before I share this with you."

A pause.

"Now, make wild love to your mother before the tide comes in and drowns us both. It will befuddle the Coast Guard to find two naked bodies who are later identified as mum and son."

"How do you want me?"

"Dad"

"Dad? What do you mean?"

"Fuck me like your dad did."

"How would I know how dad did it?"

Mockingly, "He didn't tell you in your pub boys talk?"

"Very hilarious!"

"Fuck me like your dad. His fave, and mine too with him, was cowgirl."

A pause.

"Then, you do a Cole."

"And what would that be?"

"The last time Cole pleasured me was missionary. So, missionary, in deference to his loving memory. You would know the moves well. I recall you were a privileged ringside spectator."

"And then?"

"And then, we'll get the hell out of here, or we'll drown in the rising tide."

***

David lies down on the cave floor facing up. The shaft of skylight illuminates him, blinding him a little, like he is the central character in a stage play.

Em sits astride David's thighs, facing him, and the front of the cave to keep an eye on the rising tide. His penis gives a small nod as if to acknowledge her pussy, that it remembers her.

Given the rising tide, they kind of implicitly agree that there is no need for long refined love play. They are both too far gone for that. Foreplay can wait until later, for now, they have to free themselves from the urgency of their overstrained libidos.

He nods at her and she allows her weight to slowly grind down tightly around his thickness. Oooo, that searing first contact! He can feel her damp insides with his shaft. He is so hard as she guides him through her folds. She moans from pleasure as she sits down on him, feeling his hardness squeezing in, and lodging deep inside her.

His hands come up to knead his mother's breasts. Tenderly at first, then getting a little savage.

Now, she slowly moves in a gesture of twisting and flexing her body from the effects of how full and perfect he feels inside her, before eventually coming to rest and looking at him with a peaceful expression. It feels like something finally clicking into place. Something that makes her feel more alive than she has in years.

At first, very slowly, almost imperceptibly, and then with only mildly increased vigour, he starts moving his hips, as though unable to help it, squeezing in and out of her depths where she has put him.

Supporting her back with his arms around her, he kisses her repeatedly on her collarbone, her chest. He nibbles at her puffy nipples. He makes her moan tenderly in his arms from pleasure.

She too moves her hips now, riding her son. It feels glorious. A sweet stinging pleasure repeating itself inside her. A warm glow of excitement making her heart beat faster.

"Mmm...", she hums musically under her breath.

He feels a trickle of fresh warm juices around his penis inside her.

Humming and emitting low moans, she throws her arms upward, clasping them up in the air while shamelessly twisting her naked torso around his penis in a gesture of expressing continued lust.

Raising her gently with his hands underneath her buttocks, he now starts thrusting that little bit faster. Going in just a little bit deeper now.

She starts letting out low, intense growls. She locks her arms around his neck, digs her face into his shoulder and shudders in his

embrace.

He looks up at her watering eyes and kisses her more eagerly than he had the entire time. Suddenly, he wants her more than ever before, and presumably, the look in his eyes tells her so.

She cannot hold back a sobbing cry. She has been penetrated many times before, but somehow, this experience is different.

His length is completely inserted into her. She lets him rest there for a moment, clamping her walls round him. He moans again.

She clenches his shaft again, teasing, "Do you like this?"

"Oh God, yes! Do it again."

She flexes herself again and holds him in her grip for a few moments, then releasing him. She begins to move a little on him, "Put it all in me. Just let it all go."

"Kiss me."

She leans forward and kisses him until she cannot breathe. He holds her skin to skin.

She wants to move on him again, but he urges her to stay locked in the embrace with their arms around each other, and her breasts pressed in his chest.

Finally, he puts his hands under her and urges her to move.

She rises and falls on him, spearing herself on his stiffness. She is soaked inside and out.

He writhes as he slips into her wet fire, his feet recoil then thrust out.

He slides deeper into her skin. Their lovemaking, a song of ice and fire. There is an order to their movements, a deliberateness and focus, that is working toward a unified glorious high.

A collective shudder, then tremor. They collapse into a tangled body heap, lingering in the zone.

Em experiences a surge of ridiculous happiness.

She wants to be a violinist in the piazza. Dance on a hilltop. Sing in her sleep. Eat petals off flowers. Run into the rain instead of out of it. Plant a tree. Roll in the grass with her dog. Farm weed. Pirouette till she falls over. Then, writhe a floor dance till her dress is rag. Take in smells of garlic and oil and wine from side-street kitchens. A surfer philosopher. She wants to ride a blue bicycle around a quaint Brittany village.

There is something both pragmatically heroic and hopelessly romantic about these.

These emotions, they flow from nowhere. And everywhere.

After he climbs down, he nuzzles, then kisses her, to thank mum for making the moment possible.

***

They are too tired to be mindful of the rising tide. Mother and son are transported into a serene slumber.

***

Em stirs first. It takes her awhile to become aware of this unlikely spacetime capsule she is in. Curiously, she feels cold and warm in equal measures. Cold on the outside. Warm on the inside.

Her movement causes David to stir. She feels a wedge of pliant softwood pressing against her arse cheeks. Her son is truly awake now.

She turns her head back to gaze into his eyes. A twinkle of eager expectation. She smirks knowingly. Oh, the excesses of youth! It is in abundant flourish here.

In the muted cave language that mother and son have become fluently conversant in, David rises, pulling Em up as well. He pushes then presses his mother's back against the cool damp cave wall. He grabs her wrists. Extends her arms out so that she is in the position of a crucifixion. This makes her breasts stick out invitingly. He pins her down. She is nailed.

Now, what was that again? They are supposed to do a "Cole". Cole the missionary brother. Let the mission begin.

She looks divine. Is this some sort of subconscious deep symbolism that is coming to the fore?

Still holding her wrists, he presses his hard against her confluence of smooth upper thighs and mound. God, this triangulation feels so good!

They kiss passionately as he dry humps his mother standing up. Em instinctively tightens her clenched thighs, as if egging him to piston harder, to breach her seal of thighs. His pace quickens as if goaded on by his imagined increasing thundering crescendo of the wave swells pounding the cave opening.

She senses David welling up. She doesn't want him to finish this way. She abruptly disentagles from him. A wave of despair washes over David, that his mother feels that this has gone far enough. This is where they must stop.

Em drops down to a classic woman lying down missionary position. David's loins reignite in delicious anticipation.

At his first stroke, his mother bucks, instinctively raising her lower torso farther up. His hands grip her knees, pushing and grinding, his penis making movements inside her. His first ten measured strokes result in another of her vaginal contractions. She keeps pressing her crotch harder against his strokes. The hot, meaty penetrations of her love canal is getting to feel more pleasurable with each new stroke now.

David feels his sperms welling. He starts pushing into his mother harder and deeper, grinding faster, trying to initiate long strokes, while cryptically warning his mother by his tightening grip on her knees that he is climaxing.

She presses into David, clamping her legs around him, swiveling and grinding her lower torso, as if demanding him to leave it in.

She orgasms again. He feels a joyous jolt of semen lava. He is wedged. He can't pull out. He shoots again and again
 deep inside as he tries to pull out. But his mother slams him, to milk his every drop. He is astounded by his mother's savage sexual aggression. When she at last senses that her son has fired his last salvo, she gently, mercifully releases her vice clamp of legs. He exits.

Mother and son collapse into a tangled body heap. They stretch out on the cave floor, in the surreal cocoon bounded by rock and water, a world unto itself, cuddling in an unstated bond of silence.

***

Pensively, "This is the only time you do dad and Cole. The end begins here. Hereon, you will always fuck me as David. David and Em. This is who we are."

A pause.

"Your dad and Cole, we love them dearly, but they will recede with the tide. We live forward."

***

The tide gushes into the cave swallowing up what remains of the pocket of air. What a charming place to die in. For sure, they will die a happy bag of bones. But, they have to take leave. Now!

Not a moment too soon, they dive the clear turquoise, following the light. They are out.

Em stands on a rubble rock pile. She strikes an underwater ballet arabesque pose. David is suspended, hovering at her bosom, performing an underwater ballet act of his own inventive concoction. He suckles her left, then right nipple. Like he is drawing the air of life from them.

He drifts south to her mound. He nibbles his mum, like a fish feeding on morsels. He flashes the diver classic OK signal to indicate that all is good.

Em has never held her breath this long. She can go on just forever.

Eventually, they surface.

The End