Mumtaz-Best-Friend's Muslim Mom

Story Info
How my Best-Friend convinced me to fuck his Mother.
12.9k words
4.2
43.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

Hi all, its Ali here!

I've shared my memorable sexual experiences with my lusty aunts and sexy cousins. So, I thought it's time I told you some of the non-family members that I've had casual sexual relationships with.I will start with the girls and women from my friends' families with whom I've been lucky to have exciting sexual affairs. I will eventually share my sex-capades with my neighbors, college-mates, and co-workers.

I chose to start this "series" with Mumtaz Wakil, one of my closest friend's mother. She is a semi-conservative Muslim mother and a school-teacher, whose husband worked in Dubai back then and her son Tausif (Toi) was a close friend from school.

About Me

I'm Ali. I'm over 5'10" tall, very fair, quite good-looking, with long dark hair. I am athletic and have a trim muscular physique as I've played soccer almost all my life. I also work out frequently to keep in shape. I like to live simple and have only three passions in life -- bikes, books and booties. I am not an introvert but I like to listen more than talk, if you know what I mean. But I can turn on my charming side any time I want and people tend to like my openness.

I was born and raised in one of the largest cities in central India. I have a large extended family. I have 7 uncles and aunts and a bunch of female cousins, all living together. I am the second boy in the family, and was well-liked by everyone. Still, we are quite rich as my dad and uncles have well-paying government jobs and live together in a huge 2-acre gated-and-walled compound, in the northern suburbs of the city. So, my family is also one of the most prominent not just in our community but also in the city. But my family is ultra-conservative Muslim and very puritanical, so we live a simple enough life.

About Mumtaz Aunty

Mumtaz Aunty was close to her 40th birthday back then.

Aunty is short, fair and pleasantly chubby. She stands just over 5-ft tall, has a round kind face and dyes her hair red. Mumtaz has enormous 34G-sized milky white boobs with long prominent dark-brown nipples. Her 30" curvy waist flares out to sexy wide hips and forms her lovely firm 40" round soft bubble-butts. Aunty has thick stout white legs with small feet.

Mumtaz Aunty always reminds me of the sensational porn-star Jaylene Rio.

Mumtaz has a son, Tausif (Toi for short), and a daughter Alya, who is a year younger. Mumtaz's husband used to work in Dubai back then, and would only visit home once every year, but for only 15-20 days. Mumtaz Aunty worked as a schoolteacher at a primary school close to her home. Toi had been one of my close friends since school and through college so I was a regular at his home. Mumtaz actually treated me like a son and would always eagerly prepare us snacks and stuff when I'd go over to hang-out with Toi.

To everyone else, Mumtaz is a typical strict schoolteacher and a pious Muslim mother of two. She wears a Hijab to cover her head. But she doesn't wear an Abaya, instead preferring to wear fitting Salwar-Suits, and Saris on rare occasions, which only work to highlight her plump curves even more.

Only I knew that Mumtaz Aunty is an extremely lustful middle-aged Muslim woman.

Our Backstory ...

Mumtaz Aunty is a possessive and caring mother. She's always been too motherly to me. Mumtaz lives in a small but cozy 3-Bedroom apartment on the 3rd-floor of a small private housing society. As her husband works abroad, Aunty stays with Toi and Alya.

Toi is gay, but back then, only Mumtaz and I knew this because he had confessed it only to his mom and me, his best friend. The revelation wasn't too shocking for me, as Toi is short -- around 5'2" -- slim, noticeably effeminate and looks a whole like the gay porn-star Kyler Moss.

When we turned 18, Toi tried to hit on me. But I'd politely declined his offer to lose his anal virginity to me. This had happened right at the start of college but then he didn't try anything weird after that ... until later.

Mumtaz Aunty was immensely supportive of her son's homosexuality but she treated me with equal fondness. Mumtaz Aunty frequently reminds me that I'm the "son she never had". I figured Aunty likes me so much because I'm always extremely polite and eager to help her around the house. Unlike Toi, who acts like a total brat and whines constantly about the smallest thing.

It was while I was in college that Mumtaz Aunty turned exceedingly affectionate to me.

Mumtaz started demanding a tight hug when I went over to hang out with Toi. She'd also kiss my cheeks and caress me even more often, though always in a seemingly maternal way. But, her excessive touching soon started getting me turned on. In the beginning, I felt guilty about getting aroused with her motherly affectionate petting, and would stiffen nervously when she got too touchy-feely with me.

I believe Aunty knew this, so she began to relish teasing me and liked to watch me squirm and sweat bullets with overtly fond touches and caresses on my chest or arms.

Still, I didn't protest, but then would always end up getting immensely turned-on. Afterwards, I'd often jerk-off when I had a painful erection.

COMING TO THE STORY ...

Mumtaz Aunty seduced me through a series of events, so I think it's important that you know how it all came about.

Everything probably started on Saturday 20th May 2006 around 4 PM, when Toi invited me over to his home. The summer vacations were on so I figured we'd play some video-games at his home before heading out to hang-out with friends. Toi was home alone at the time, because Mumtaz Aunty and his younger sister Alya were at school. I knew they usually returned after 5 PM.

So, we went into his room and started watching music videos and talking about stuff.

Toi's room is small, around 10-ft x 12-ft, with a window looking down to the front parking-lot. It was furnished with a small single bed with a thick soft mattress. On the other wall in the corner, below the window, was a tall long cot. To the side of the door was a large reading table with his TV and PC on it. His closet was to one side, which made the room quite crowded.

As usual, Toi and I sat on his bed, leaning back on the headrest. For a while, we watched the English music videos, ranking the female singers and background dancers on their hotness.

Soon, the topic turned to sex and then to masturbation. Toi eagerly asked me if I wanted to watch porn and jerk-off together. We'd done this a few times since becoming sexually aware. I was sure Toi only used it as an excuse to see my thick fleshy long dick. But I didn't mind it because he was a good friend and never tried to touch me or anything.

Besides this, despite having several regular fuck-buddies, I still enjoyed a good masturbation session every now and then.

So I agreed and as Toi quickly drew the curtains over the windows I slid to sit at the end of the bed. I wanted to have a good view of the computer-screen. Then Toi put on a porn-movie on his desktop and turned up the volume so it was audible only in the room. We sat on the foot of his bed, but on each corner, because Toi knew I didn't like him getting too close to me.

Toi tried hard to act straight at college and everywhere else. But he would sometimes touch me in ways that straight guys don't. So I knew for a fact that it was all a pretense. Still, I played along with his ruse because I didn't want to break his trust and out him.

Once Toi was settled in his corner of the bed, he quickly took off his T-shirt and pulled down his jeans and underwear to his knees. As the porn-movie started and hot scenes unfolded, I squeezed my cock over my blue jeans to arousal. Later, I opened my fly and pulled my thick semi-erect cock out of my pants and began stroking it gently.

Toi wordlessly passed me a bottle of lotion and I put some on my semi-stiff dick. Then I slowly spread it all along its fleshy thick length. I watched the movie but I knew Toi was sneakily watching me.

It didn't bother me that he got aroused from watching his best-friend's dick. So I ignored him and kept on playing with myself.

Soon, my thick long dick became completely aroused and stood stiff and slick with the lotion. So, I began to jerk it slowly. The competition was to see who had the hard-on for the longest time and climaxes last. The prize was boasting rights to who lasted longest. It was just a dumb thing but it was all fun and games back then.

As minutes passed, Toi began panting and moaning faster and soon climaxed excitedly. I snuck a glance at him.

I watched as his small 4-inch circumcised white dick squirted out his sticky white cum. He kept it held down on his crotch so his semen fell on his slim bare hairless chest and tummy. Toi moaned and groaned at the intensity of the climax and his body trembled with the throes of his orgasm. I turned my head to watch the porn once more and began leisurely stroking my dick, smiling at having won the "competition" again.

Toi lay recovering from his intense climax for some time, and I kept stroking my hard slick dick, coaxing it closer to orgasm. However, my dick had other plans in mind, because it stayed stiff as a rock, only getting ever more erect. My ball-sack felt heavy with the load of cum stored within. I saw Toi slowly sit up on the bed from the corner of my eyes.

"Do you want some help with that?" Toi asked, half-jokingly.

"No thanks!" I whispered fiercely, trying to focus on the porn-movie so I could climax.

RING!

Just then, the doorbell rang and I froze in shock.

The next moment, we heard Mumtaz Aunty call out to Toi from outside the main-door. Toi reacted quicker than me. He quickly wiped his sticky cum from his slim torso with a dirty T-shirt before hurrying to put on his T-shirt. He told me to rush into the bathroom outside his room and pretend I was taking a leak. He told me I could try and soften my dick in the bathroom and then come out. He quickly explained that we could pretend we were playing video-games and I'd gone into the bathroom for a leak.

I liked his suggestion and quickly went into the bathroom, with my long fleshy dick sticking stiffly out of my fly. I closed the bathroom door just as Toi opened the main-door and I heard Mumtaz Aunty come inside with Alya. I heard him tell her that we were playing video-games. So when Aunty called out to me and Toi quickly explained that I was in the bathroom. I waited till I heard Mumtaz walk past the bathroom to her bedroom before flicking on the light inside.

I had figured I could pour cold water over my stiff huge erection to soften it. This way I could leave without making an awkward scene. The big yellow light bulb lit up the small bathroom. I was about to turn back from the door when I first noticed a flash of bright red on the back of the bathroom-door.

It was a pair of dark red silk panties that Mumtaz Aunty had apparently discarded in the morning.

I don't know why but my thick stiff dick became extremely aroused at seeing her red panties. Before I knew what I was doing, I took Mumtaz Aunty's panties off the hook and felt the soft fabric in my hands. The crotch of her panty felt hardened with dried cunt-cream and instantly, my thick stiff dick jerked with eagerness.

"Oh shit..." I swore softly at the unexpectedly arousing discovery.

I figured, with Mumtaz Aunty's panties to help me I could orgasm in half the time it'd take me to subdue my erection.

So, I walked to the other end of the bathroom and wrapped the soft silky panties around my huge long shaft. Then I grabbed a handful of this stiff thick dick and began stroking the smooth panties up and down its length. I felt incredibly excited jerking-off with the silky softness of the panties rubbing on my round super-sensitive circumcised cock-cap. It sent shivers of excitement running up and down my spine. I was extremely aroused with all this and started furiously jerking off.

I closed my eyes to fantasize and quickly had an image of Mumtaz Aunt. I imagined Aunty kneeling naked at my feet and lovingly jerking off my dick while looking at me with her cute adorable smile. This made my huge hard dick throb with increasing excitement and I kept on jerking faster and faster.

Fantasizing about Mumtaz Aunty made me so intensely aroused that it didn't take me long to orgasm hard!

"Sshh ..." I hissed in extreme pleasure as the intense orgasm hit, careful not to make too much noise.

I bit down my lips to keep from moaning aloud as the intense throes of the astonishing orgasm made me tremble again and again. Mumtaz Aunty's red silky undies quickly became soaked and sticky with the streaks of hot slimy semen streaming out of my throbbing climaxing cock. Soon, the sensation became too much for me so I stopped stroking my dick and let my seed seep out on to her panties.

The orgasm was so intense that my legs felt weak and I feared I would drop down to my knees. I grabbed the wall support, trying hard not to make a sound and yet enjoy the thrilling climax.

But I forced myself to recover quickly. I didn't want Aunty to get suspicious about me spending so much time in the bathroom. So, I hurriedly put Mumtaz Aunty's semen-soaked panties back on the hook behind the bathroom-door, just the way I'd found them.

I prayed that Mumtaz Aunty wouldn't wash it till tomorrow morning because I figured by then, the semen would have completely dried up. After quickly washing my softening dick in the washbasin I pulled up my jeans and undies and set my clothes straight before stepping out into the small passageway. I looked around and was glad to see Mumtaz Aunty was still in her bedroom.

Toi waved hurriedly at me through the door to the living-room.

I was thankful Mumtaz Aunty didn't see me hurriedly leave her apartment with Toi. When we rode on my bike to meet with friends, Toi asked me why it took me nearly 10 minutes to tame my erection. I lied that I was too aroused and had to wait longer for my stiff dick to soften. He laughed at this but didn't say anything else. We didn't mention the incident after that.

Then the next incident happened on Friday 26th May 2006 at around 2 PM. It was right after the afternoon prayers that Mumtaz Aunty called me on my cell-phone. She said that Toi and Alya were out shopping and she needed my help with something at home. As usual, I was more than happy to repay her kindness and agreed to come right over. I parked my bike in the parking-lot, went up to her flat on the third floor and rang the door-bell.

Mumtaz Aunty immediately opened the door and beckoned me inside with a bright beautiful smile. As usual, after she closed the door, Mumtaz welcomed me with a tight hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. I couldn't help feeling her giant soft boobs on my firm flat chest when she engulfed me in a tight embrace. Aunty planted her soft plush lips on my cheek and gave a smacking kiss before letting go of me.

Mumtaz Aunty looked strangely very and attractive in a pale yellow Salwar-Suit, with a white see-through dupatta (large scarf) flung carelessly over her enormous busty chest. The long Kurti (top) was surprisingly very tight-fitting, and clung to every curve of Aunty's pleasantly plump figure. The low neckline showed several inches of her deep white cleavage through her sheer dupatta. I glanced down for a peek at her lovely curvy hips and her thick shapely thighs, which were clearly outlined by her tight-clinging salwar. When Mumtaz Aunty turned around and led me to the bedroom I walked a couple of steps behind her.

This way, I openly ogled Mumtaz Aunty's cute round buttocks. The way her large round ass-cheeks wobbled softly when she walked was intensely arousing.

I was also turned on knowing that I was home alone with Mumtaz Aunty.

Still, I fought hard not to get a hard-on and acted normal. After the small talk, Mumtaz Aunty asked me for help moving her queen-sized wooden bed and the large heavy wooden wardrobe. Toi could hardly move his small single bed so inevitably Mumtaz Aunty always asked my help with any heavy lifting around the house.

Aunty gave a hand while moving the furniture around. This meant that our bodies frequently touched each other.

I remember Mumtaz Aunty would often press her huge round tits or big round ass-cheeks on me, while pushing and pulling the heavy bed and wardrobe. Or, her curvy wide hips would press on my side. Once, when Mumtaz Aunty stood in front with her back to me and was explaining how she wanted to position the bed. She suddenly took a step back and bent over to check under the bed. This made her large plush buttocks to bang on my crotch.

I immediately took a step back, mumbling an apology as I got nervous. Mumtaz Aunty ignored it and acted normal. We went about shoving and pulling the heavy furniture around her large bedroom.

Through all this, despite my prayers I could feel an erection growing in my jeans. I then prayed it would subside with the hard laborious work before Mumtaz Aunty saw it. I took us some time to move the heavy furniture in place. By then, we'd started to sweat a lot. So Mumtaz Aunty offered me a soda. She asked me to sit on the bed, while she went to get the soda from the kitchen.

I sat on Mumtaz Aunty's soft large bed for the first time in my life. I wondered how Mumtaz Aunty looked sleeping on it all alone. The image of her enormous white boobs jiggling and swaying in her tight-fitting top when we moved the bed, were still fresh in my mind. Soon, Aunty arrived with two chilled glasses of Coca Cola and I got back to normal again. We sipped and talked for a while.

While moving the furniture, Mumtaz Aunty had removed her dupatta and her busty big chest was now exposed. Her deep white cleavage and the large mounds of her motherly breasts visible over the neckline were shining enticingly with sweat. It was when Mumtaz Aunty sat closer on the edge of the bed that I got a glimpse of her large brown nipples through her top and was shocked to realize that Mumtaz Aunty was not wearing a bra. The sweat made her light-colored top stick to her body and clearly showed off the shape of her giant round white boobs and large dark-brown nipples.

I thought, 'No wonder her giant boobs jiggled and swayed so freely inside her top!'

After a few minutes, the topic turned to Toi and Mumtaz Aunty asked me hesitantly if I knew Toi was gay. I nodded my head slowly and she found my cool reaction to be a bit strange. So when she asked me, I told her how Toi had confessed his homosexuality to me a couple of years ago. I quickly assured Aunty that I still see him as a close friend and don't let him get bullied at college. She was glad to hear this and reminded that she trusted me to take care of her wimpy son.

Mumtaz Aunty hesitated a little before asking me if I knew anything else about Toi's sexual preference. I shrugged so then she nervously revealed that Toi had a huge crush on me. I nodded and told her I knew that too. Then I told about how Toi had hit on me and straight-up proposed me for sex a few times before.

This was shocking for Mumtaz Aunty, but I assured her that everything was cool between her son and me.

After this, Mumtaz Aunty got lost in thought till we finished our drink. Then she went to keep the empty glasses in the kitchen, and I took the opportunity to watch her lovely large ass-cheeks wobbly enticingly, till she walked out of the bedroom. I felt a jerk of excitement but had to subdue it, lest Aunty comes in and notices my erection.

Mumtaz returned quickly and once again sat on the bed, but this time she sat very close to me.

After a bit of chit-chat Mumtaz suddenly asked me what I did to her panties.

"Uh ... Umm ..." I stuttered with shock.

She quickly explained how she'd found the sticky semen stains on her panties when she'd gone into the bathroom that evening. It was right after I had left, without even meeting her, which was kind of unusual. That, combined with the fact that Toi had latched the main-door from within, so she had to ring the door-bell led her to deduce that maybe the two of us were having some "naughty" fun. But she couldn't figure out why in the hell would any of us ejaculate in her panties.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers