Mumtaz-Best-Friend's Muslim Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mumtaz was sure it wasn't Toi because he was gay, so the only other suspect was me.

I knew I was caught and didn't want to lie to Mumtaz Aunty, who'd always been very nice and kind to me.

So, I took a deep breath and revealed everything happened that day. I started from the time Toi called me over, how we started jerking off and she arrived to ruin my orgasm, and finished by what led me to jerk off with her panties and cum in them. While confessing, I did realize that Mumtaz Aunty was being pretty cool about hearing me described how her son and I masturbated. So, this made me less nervous and I blurted out everything.

When I finished I couldn't make eye-contact with Mumtaz because I felt ridden with guilt. She remained quiet for a while and I became increasingly nervous. Then I dared to look at her. I was surprised, and a lot relieved, to find her looking at me. Though she seemed lost in some thoughts, she was not offended at all.

Mumtaz Aunty was nowhere near as pissed as I imagined she'd be, after hearing such a disgusting revelation.

Aunty quickly snapped out of her thought and slowly smiled but quickly composed herself. I snapped my head down when she turned to me. Then Mumtaz Aunty placed a warm soft hand over mine and coaxed me to look at her.

"Tell me something, son ..." Mumtaz Aunty asked and squeezed my hand till I looked at her, "How many people have you fucked till now?" She asked me, and grinned.

I was stupefied to realize that Mumtaz knew I was sexually active. This was not usual in our community and was extremely taboo in fact. So, I thought hard about how much to reveal about my super-secretive sex-life. My gut told me to be truthful so eventually I told Mumtaz Aunty that I was not a virgin and did have sufficient experience with women.

"Really?" Mumtaz seemed impressed when I quickly recounted a few of the recent ones.

"Yes." I said and shrugged, without a trace of pride, "But how did you know, Aunty?" I asked, curious to know.

"Oh, Toi told me about your special friends from college." Mumtaz Aunty said offhandedly.

Then she turned serious before looking at me. When I looked at her Mumtaz Aunty slowly began telling me how she missed having a man in the house. She told me, how glad she was about having me as the man in the house and reminded me once more how much she cared for me and stuff.

A small suspicion began growing in my mind but I dismissed it at first. The way Mumtaz Aunty was telling me everything seemed to be very pointed. But I pretended to be naïve and listened to everything without reacting.

Mumtaz then paused for a few seconds to check my reaction. When she saw that I wasn't offended or awkward, she finally confessed what she really had in mind.

"Ali, do you think you could help me with my urges too?" Mumtaz Aunty asked, pressing my hand as a plea.

I was shocked to hear Aunty put it so straight and my eyebrows shot up and my jaw hung open.

Before I could say anything, Mumtaz Aunty hurried to explain that we could keep our sexual relationship completely secret. She promised I wouldn't have to worry about my family ever finding out about us. She said she'd take every precaution to make sure our illicit relationship didn't harm anyone. Aunty then assured me that she wouldn't expect exclusive treatment because she knew I was young and virile, and obviously liked having multiple sexual partners.

As I listened to Mumtaz Aunty's indecent proposal, my excitement began to overcome my shock. I admitted that I did fancy Mumtaz Aunty sexually and it wasn't wrong if she wanted it too. And it was pretty obvious that the lack of sex was taking a toll on her mental and physical health, especially as she was reaching the peak of her sensual life. But soon, the thought of having a secret sexual affair with my best-friend's mother made me pause. So, I convinced myself with the thought that it wouldn't be very hard to keep our affair secret.

So, finally I nodded my head and agreed to be her sexual partner.

"Okay, Aunty." I said and smiled when she grinned happily.

"My husband always fucks me in the simple boring way, Ali. I want you to fuck me like you youngsters nowadays do ... Fuck me hard and rough." Mumtaz Aunty added and winked, making me incredibly excited!

"Let me kiss you, son." Mumtaz Aunty whispered softly.

She put a hand on my face and pulled me gently towards her. I quickly leaned forward and eagerly put my soft lips on her plump moist lips.

"Mmm ..." Mumtaz Aunty moaned softly with satisfaction at our first kiss.

Mumtaz Aunty began hungrily smashing her plush lips harder. Not long after, I parted her lips and snuck my long soft tongue inside her mouth.

"Hmm ..." Mumtaz Aunty moaned approvingly.

I made her suck softly on my tongue, while our wet lips mashed hard on each other. As our kiss got more passionate, I felt Aunty's hand slide down from my face, caress my neck and move on to grab my broad shoulders. Mumtaz Aunty squeezed my strong wide shoulders a few times, feeling the taut ripped muscles underneath my fitting T-shirt. With her other hand, Aunty began to caress and squeeze my firm muscular chest.

Then I didn't hesitate to reach out and gently caress her wide curvy hips and sides. Aunty moaned softly with delight and snuck closer. At this, I reached out and cupped her enormous heavy breasts.

"Oh yeah ..." Mumtaz Aunty gasped after hurriedly breaking the kiss and pushed her busty chest out for me.

I grinned and lifted her large heavy boobs in each hand. As I was weighing her giant tits, my thumbs brushed on her taut large nipples from over her top. I quickly leaned lower and tried to suck her lovely large boobs. Aunty stopped me and hurriedly pulled her long top off to reveal her giant white 34G-sized boobs. They were round and huge but surprisingly perky for their size.

My arousing thick dick jerked with excitement at the sight of Mumtaz Aunty's bare big breasts. Before I could reach out to touch them Mumtaz Aunty quickly stood up and hurried to remove her tight-fitting Salwar-bottom too. I held my breath and watched with a growing excitement when Aunty revealed her soft paunch and deep navel. I looked down from her naked wide hips, over her lovely large buttocks and thick shapely white legs.

Once she had stripped naked completely, Mumtaz Aunty hurried to stand in front of me and pulled my T-shirt off. With an excited grin on her pretty round face, Aunty went on her knees and undid the belt and buttons before pulling my jeans and underwear off in one swift motion. She put my clothes to one side on the bed. Aunty turned around, winked before gently pushing me down to lay on the side of the bed, with my feet on the floor. Mumtaz Aunty quickly straddled to sit on my thighs and went on her hands and knees over me.

I loved the way her chunky soft body straddled me, with her huge round boobs hanging down and brushing my bare chest and thick strong thighs tightened around my waist. My semi-erect cock brushed gently on her clean-shaven crotch and she shivered with delight when it bumped on her hot moist pussy-lips.

"Suck my tits, son." Mumtaz Aunty whispered lustily and I quickly obliged her.

I grabbed her enormous white boobs, one in each hand, and lifted them to my mouth. I closed my eyes and dutifully began sucking her large dark-brown nipples one-by-one.

"Oh god!" Mumtaz Aunty groaned lustily when my moist lips clamped around her taut nipples and I sucked gently, "Mmm ... Yesss ..." She began moaning and hissing her approval when I kept moving between both breasts.

While sucking on her lovely large nipples, I gently bit her giant white boobs frequently and gradually squeezed them harder and harder.

"Aahhh ... Aaah ... Ali ... Yes ..." Mumtaz Aunty moaned louder and more lustily.

All this drove Mumtaz Aunty to get incredibly aroused. I knew because she began rubbing her soft fat crotch hard on my flat firm tummy. I let her rub her tight prominent clit up and down my stomach while sucking and fondling her big fluffy boobs. This also made me incredibly horny and I longed to make Aunty experience her first orgasm.

I let go of her huge boobs and reached around her. Aunty quickly arched her back so I could easily grab her big round ass-cheeks.

"Yes ..." Mumtaz Aunty whispered softly, "Play with my big ass, son. I know you like it." She said and kissed me hard on the lips.

I was incredibly excited running my fingers all over her soft round buttocks. After a while, I grabbed handfuls of her round 40-inch buttocks and squeezed hard while continuing to suck her nipples one after the other.

"Ohh, son ..." Aunty groaned and grinned with delight at this.

After playing with her huge soft ass, I brought my hands around and stuck them between her thick thighs.

"Oh ..." Mumtaz Aunty cried out softly in surprise at this.

Aunty stiffened when she first felt my touch on her clean-shaven fat crotch. I ran my warm hard hands over the smooth mound of her crotch till she relaxed. Then I dared to slide my fingers to her hot wet vagina.

"Yes, Ali!" Mumtaz Aunty moaned encouragingly and I grinned to myself.

I ran my fingertips all over her moist fat crotch for a while. Then I finally spread her thick wet labia and tickled her stubby clit.

" Aaah ... God!" Mumtaz Aunty exclaimed and jerked with the unexpectedly intense pleasure.

Then, I gently pushed her up and bent my knees to let her rest her back on my upright thighs. Mumtaz Aunty quickly sat spread-eagled on my tummy. I looked up and saw her eagerly waiting for my next move, sitting unashamed with her clean-shaven crotch spread wide open. I caressed her thick white thighs softly while gazing dreamily at her large mature pussy. It was arousing to see her mature clean-shaven cunt was glistening visibly with her cunt-cream.

With the way she now sat, I could easily play with her pussy. So, I continued to tease her tight clit and ran another finger up and down her slick warm slit. Before long, I snuck a slick long forefinger inside her creamy hot cunt.

"Oh, baby ... Yes, son ... I like that ..." Mumtaz Aunty moaned and breathed every time I touched her G-spot with my forefinger.

Mumtaz Aunty sat pressing my thick erect dick pressed hard in her tight deep ass-crack. I felt intense arousal as my stiff big cock was frequently squished between her soft big butt-cheeks. I kept rubbing a thumb over her sensitive clit and gently fingered her soft slick cunt.

"Mm! ... Aah ... Mh! Aah ... Ali ... Oh God! ... Yes ... Mm ..." Mumtaz Aunty began moaning louder and closed her eyes.

I could only imagine the level of pleasure she must be experiencing having someone play with her hungry hot snatch, after having been deprived of sex for so long. Thinking about this made me intensely horny!

And that was the moment I stopped seeing Mumtaz Aunty as a motherly figure and found her to be a luscious and lusty Muslim woman.

The constant flicking of her clit and being finger-fucked soon brought Mumtaz Aunty to her first intense orgasm in years.

"Aaaahhhh ..." Mumtaz Aunty groaned long and low as she climaxed hard.

I watched as she froze in place sitting on my tummy. My forefinger stayed buried deep in her creaming cunt and I rubbed her G-spot constantly. At the same time, I rubbed her taut clit more vigorously, making Mumtaz Aunty tremble with the intensity of the long-deserved orgasm. Watching the mother-like Mumtaz climaxing hard, and the way her enormous milky boobs jiggled and swayed made me intensely aroused.

"Stop!" Mumtaz Aunty gasped and pushed my hands away before she went back in the throes of her intense climax.

I figured the intensity of the dual sensations had become too much for Mumtaz Aunty to bear during her intense orgasm. When I pulled my hands away, Mumtaz Aunty quickly plopped down to lie over me. I immediately wrapped my arms around her and began caressing her naked curvy back and buttocks to soothe her.

"Ohh ... Hmm .... Mm ..." Mumtaz Aunty moaned softly and gasped for air after an entire minute.

"My turn." Mumtaz Aunty whispered into my ear.

Aunty made me put my feet back on the floor and spread my legs wide before going on her knees near the bed. I raised myself on my elbows and watched with a lusty smile as Mumtaz Aunty went to work.

"You have a beautiful cock, Ali." Mumtaz Aunty cooed as she gingerly touched my thick fleshy dick up and down its long length.

I only smiled and watched as Mumtaz Aunty checked out every inch of my big stiff shaft and balls. She kept caressing and commenting as she went over its parts. Hearing her talk dirty was tremendously arousing and my thick big dick throbbed with the growing excitement. Seeing this reaction, Mumtaz Aunty grinned and continued to stroke and talk about what she wanted to do with my cock.

After having stroked and stiffened my huge thick cock to its fullest, Mumtaz Aunty lowered her head and quickly gobbled my large engorged dickhead.

"Oh, aunty ..." I groaned with delight.

Mumtaz Aunty's warm wet mouth engulfed my super-sensitive circumcised cock-cap while her warm soft hands squeezed and stroked the rest of my fleshy hard cock. At the same time, her bare big breasts pressed and squished on my thighs.

After having tasted my dickhead for a while, Mumtaz Aunty slowly began sucking my thick big cock deeper into her warm wet mouth.

"Aunty ..." I groaned with increasing excitement as she succeeded in taking me almost half-way into her mouth.

"Aggh!" Mumtaz Aunty gagged hard and pulled my dick out of her mouth to catch her breath, "Wow!" She exclaimed finally before quickly getting back to sucking my dick once more.

As my excitement grew I sat upright and began caressing her bare smooth back. I loved the way her head bobbed up and down over my hard-on and she bravely sucked my thick fleshy cock deeper in her mouth. Soon, her spit began dribbling down my stiff thick dick and she spread it along its length with her hands.

"Oh ... Aunty ... Yes ... That's good ... Oh yeah ..." I breathed and gasped with growing excitement as I felt my orgasm building up.

RING!

Mumtaz Aunty's cell-phone rang and we both jerked away in fright.

"Shit!" Mumtaz Aunty cursed under her breath.

She quickly stood and went to get her phone from the sitting-room. I was frightened, but extremely desperate for a release. I caught my slick softening dick and watched her big wobbly ass-cheeks as she walked out of the bedroom. But the sudden phone-call and her reaction seemed to have had an effect and my dick failed to get hard.

Mumtaz Aunty soon returned with the phone. She was apparently on the phone with Toi and signaled me to get dressed. I didn't need to be told twice and got dressed in a hurry. Aunty ended the call and began to apologize profusely.

"I'm really sorry, son. I thought Toi and Aly wouldn't be home for another hour. He called to tell they've almost reached the building." Mumtaz Aunty explained and seemed genuinely apologetic.

When I hurried to get dressed, Mumtaz Aunty promised she'd fuck me for real very soon. Fortunately, I quickly left her home without bumping into Toi on the way out. It wouldn't have been suspicious but I still felt guilty about having fooled around with my best-friend's mother.

Mumtaz Aunty called me late that night. I could hear the excitement in her voice and wondered what had happened.

"Ali, good news, son!" Mumtaz Aunty said with evident glee, "Now we don't have to worry about sneaking behind Toi's back." She added.

When I asked, Mumtaz Aunty revealed how she had convinced Toi to let her have a sexual relationship with me. She told him almost the same things she'd told me, about her increasing urges and the toll it's taking on her health. Then Mumtaz Aunty told me there's a catch.

"What's that?" I asked suspiciously.

"Well ..." Mumtaz Aunty said a little hesitatingly, "I had to promise Toi that I'd let him join us."

"What?!" I said, shocked, "Aunty, that's ..." I was too stunned to put it into words.

So then Mumtaz Aunty explained how Toi confessed about his increasing lust for me. Aunty said that her son begged and pleaded that if he can't get me to fuck his ass, then at least he could pleasure me in other sexual ways. I was completely stunned and speechless to do anything at first.

I was beyond astonished that Mumtaz Aunty was asking me to get sexual with my close friend, her own son!

I didn't know how I felt about it and thought of the implications. Mumtaz Aunty kept assuring me that Toi wouldn't ask for penetration, so I thought about it some more.

But then I finally told her that I don't think I could go through with this. I told her I plainly that I simply won't get aroused if Toi tried to do anything.

Mumtaz Aunty pleaded that this was one of the best-case scenarios we could hope for.

When I still didn't agree, Mumtaz thought for a few moments before suggesting that maybe we could let Toi join in. She hurried to explain that Toi would wait till I was aroused and then I could play with her while Toi played with me.

That did sound like something that could probably work out.

Obviously, I was very awkward and hesitant about this but then I remembered how hot our short sexual session in the afternoon had been. So it was extremely excited too.

That's why I agreed to fuck her, while my best-friend Toi joined us.

Then Mumtaz told me I could come for a sleepover the very next night, and I eagerly promised I'd be there.

Toi Pleases, Mumtaz Teases

(10PM -- 2 AM, Saturday 27 May 2006)

The next morning, right after soccer practice, I called Toi. He sounded nervous on the phone but came when I asked him to meet. I assured him I only wanted to talk. He knew I was referring to his mother's shocking revelation. Finally he agreed and we met up at our usual hang-out. Once we took our tea and sat in a corner, we lit a cigarette each and I came straight to the point.

"So dude, Mumtaz Aunty called me last night." I said.

I acted completely casual and told him everything his mother had said.

Toi looked away and he was visibly nervous. I knew he was scared thinking that I was mad at him. So I told him to relax and talk to me. I asked Toi to be frank with me. That's when he finally blurted out everything. He talked about his growing lust for me but that he respected my wishes and didn't want to force me to do anything that I wasn't comfortable doing.

Then I asked how he can be comfortable about watching me fuck his mother. Toi explained that he could understand his mother's sexual frustration because he was also in a very similar situation. Being a closeted gay, Toi told me he couldn't even get into a casual fling because of societal taboo. But he figured, if I agreed, it would help two people find fulfillment in their lives.

I went quiet and thought about it for some time. Toi kept looking at me trepidation, wondering what was going through my mind. I could understand his desperation to know my decision but I didn't want to rush things. Then I asked him a few details of what he had planned in mind, about how our friendship would be affected by it.

Toi assured me that he wouldn't find it awkward hanging out with me. He was a closeted gay, and knew the suffering of being sexually deprived. Toi said he would be extremely happy knowing that his mother's natural urges were being fulfilled. I mentioned his father, and Toi reminded me they wasn't too close as he barely saw him once a year.

We talked for a while and Toi kept slowly convincing me. In the end, I relented and agreed to come over that night. But I warned him, if I didn't feel comfortable fucking his mother while he watched, he would have to leave immediately. Toi happily agreed to everything I wanted.

After I agreed to come over, Toi got very excited and nearly hugged me.