Mumtaz-Best-Friend's Muslim Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By that time, my intense arousal had subsided a little and I was able to delay my orgasm. Still, my huge thick dick stood stiff, ready to fuck once more.

"Aunty ..." I whispered softly and waited for Mumtaz to look at me, "Get on your hands and knees, please. I want to watch your lovely ass while fucking you." I added and Mumtaz quickly grinned and hurried to obey.

Mumtaz got off of me and immediately moved to one side and got on her hands and knees. I knelt upright and went to kneel right behind her. Mumtaz's plump naked curves were incredibly exciting to see. I could not take my eyes off of her large round white ass-cheeks. Her fluffy wide buttocks were spread wide enough to glimpse her creamy slick pussy and taut-clenched ass-hole.

The view sent a jerk of excitement up and down my thick fleshy shaft and it throbbed with anticipation.

I quickly positioned myself close behind her and shoved my thick erect dick directly into her creamy hot cunt.

"Ooo ..." Mumtaz groaned long and low as my huge hard cock sank steadily all the way inside and filled her warm wet vagina completely, "Oh yeah ..." She groaned approvingly when my round engorge dickhead brushed on her G-spot.

I grabbed handfuls of her wide rounded hips and began banging Mumtaz hard from behind.

"Mmh! Mmh! Mmh! Mmh!" Mumtaz's loud moans were muffled as she hid her face in a pillow.

I had started to hump her hard right from the beginning. My flat crotch smacked audibly with her large wide ass-cheeks, making them ripple and wobble visibly. By then, we were beyond caring if we were overheard by Alya. From behind, I could also hear Toi's soft moans and groans as he watched me fuck his mother and jerk off the second time that night. I had to shake my head to get the image of Toi jerking-off and fingering his asshole out of my head.

As I fucked Mumtaz from behind, I was entranced with the way her large soft ass-cheeks wobbled and jiggled with each thrust in. Soon, I let go of her wide curvy hips and instead ran my hand all over her lovely large mounds. At this, Mumtaz arched her back to push her large while buttocks even more out. This, in turn, prompted me to raise my right hand a foot and hit her sexy wobbly butt-cheek hard.

SMACK!

"Ow!" Mumtaz cried out at the sudden stinging sensation.

"Oh, sorry ..." I breathlessly apologized.

"No ..." Mumtaz assured me hurriedly, "I liked it, son." She said and pushed out her sexy round ass even further towards me.

I grinned to myself and kept fucking Mumtaz in doggy-style and spanking her lovely large ass-cheeks from time to time. My thick slick dick kept pumping in and out of her warm wet cunt with a sloppy squishing sound that was even more arousing than Mumtaz's lusty low moans.

Then I kept knelt on one knee and put my foot to one side, so I could increase my pace steadily. Soon, my hips bucked back and forth in almost a blur and I was able to shove my huge stiff dick all the way inside her warm inviting cunt. The sound of my crotch smacking on her large fluffy ass-cheeks became increasingly louder, as did Mumtaz's horny lust-filled moans.

"Oh! Oh! Ah! Aah! Oh! Yes! Aa! Oh my! God! Yes! Yes!" Mumtaz's moan became even louder after a while because she raised her head out of the pillow to catch her breath.

This also told me that Mumtaz was close to another orgasm. I grinned excitedly at this because my own climax was almost peaking. So, I took a deep breath and held it in before fucking Mumtaz's wet slick cunt with hard jerks, which made my balls bang roughly on her tight sensitive clit. I tightened my grip around her curvy wide hips once more and used the leverage to fuck Mumtaz feverishly from behind.

"Aah! Aah! Aah! Aah! Aaaaa ..." Mumtaz groaned softly at first before she growled deep in her throat and came hard.

The intense orgasm hit her so suddenly that she arched her back. I quickly grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled at it while continuing to fuck her furiously. Her climaxing cunt quickly clenched tight around my slick thick cock and began milking it noticeably. This send shivers of intense excitement up and down my spine and I could not hold back my orgasm anymore.

"Aunty ..." I called out a warning through clenched teeth, furiously pumping my dick in and out of her creamy hot pussy.

"In me ..." Mumtaz gasped, "Come ..." She managed to whisper and I let go.

"Aaahhh ..." I groaned long and low as I came hard.

"Oh shit!" Toi suddenly exclaimed from behind, as he too climaxed on the chair.

My body froze with my throbbing climaxing cock buried all the way inside Mumtaz's creamy hot pussy. I could easily feel her distinct warm cunt-cream and my sticky hot cum as they mixed inside her messy vagina and dribbled out slowly on to my balls. My big ball-sack kept pumping its hot gooey load deep in her climaxing cunt. I was out of breath for a long time, and was lost in the ecstasy of an intense orgasm for I don't know how long.

"Mmm .... Hmmm ... Mmm .... Mmm ..." Mumtaz's soft moans continued for a while and gradually quieted down as she finished climaxing.

By then, I had also unloaded my sticky hot seed inside her and felt the inevitable intense relaxation creeping over me. So, I slowly pulled my slick softening dick out of her messy hot cunt. Her loose labia clung tightly to my thick slick shaft, as if reluctant to let go.

"Ow ..." Mumtaz groaned softly when my thick throbbing cock vacated her creamy horny cunt, "Mmm ..." She then moaned lustily when she felt my sticky hot semen seeping out of her vagina and dribble down to her tummy.

It was definitely strange to have fucked Mumtaz right in front of Toi, but thankfully he had been in the background. This made the encounter feel even more thrilling. I was surprised at the lack of guilt and figured it was because, like Toi had said, fucking Mumtaz while he watched would fulfill the sexual cravings of two desperate people.

I sat back on my feet and watched Mumtaz lying on her side, curled up and exhausted. I dared to look behind my back and saw Toi was slumped on the chair too, clearly spent after two back-to-back masturbation sessions. I turned around when I felt a touch on my thigh.

"Let's go wash up quickly, son. I'm so exhausted I might go to sleep with your cum in my cunt." Mumtaz said softly and giggled.

I grinned and nodded my head. Then I watched Mumtaz's plump white naked body as she got off the bed, and hurriedly put on her flimsy nighty. My eyes remained fixed on her enormous heavy boobs hanging freely till she covered them with the thin silky dress. By then, Toi had also been roused from his ecstatic trance. Mumtaz went to the door and quietly opened it to peek through into the passageway. Then she turned and signaled me to follow. I quickly got off the bed and crept behind Mumtaz, out of her room and slipped into the small bathroom. Toi followed me closely, also naked like me.

After we carefully locked the door behind us, we hurried to clean up without making too much noise.

Right then, having a quick shower with my best-friend and his mother did not seem strange at all, but felt like it was completely normal. Once we had washed away our ejaculation and sweat and dried ourselves, Mumtaz suggested that the three of us should sleep together.

Mumtaz said it would feel especially good after having shared such an incredibly intimate moment together.

Toi declined, probably feeling the first creeping tendrils of guilt at having watched and jerked-off while I fucked his mother.

But I shrugged and agreed. So, Toi opened the door and checked the passageway. Then he quietly waved goodbye to me and slipped out the bathroom door. Mumtaz caught my hand and hurriedly led me into her bedroom.

It was well past 2 AM at night. Mumtaz and I went to sleep naked on her bed, with aunty spooning me from behind. I was incredibly satiated and so I fell into a deep sleep quickly.

Caught and Bowled

However, I woke up by 6 AM, out of habit. I could feel the lack of sleep as it made me slightly slow. I lay awake in Mumtaz's soft embrace and enjoyed feeling her soft giant boobs pressing hard on my side. As I lay, my mind recalled the events of last night and I felt incredibly ecstatic.

I knew I wasn't going to sleep again and decided to leave Toi's home without waking anyone. So I slowly extracted myself from Mumtaz's soft thick arms and wore my discarded T-shirt and shorts from last night. Then I took one last long look at Mumtaz's naked plump form, as she lay deep in sleep on her side. Her enormous round boobs settled snuggly against the other while the wide curve of her mature hips rose like a small hillock on her side. Her thick shapely white legs shone smoothly in the dark.

I was lost in thoughts when I opened the Mumtaz's bedroom door and didn't bother to look out, thinking that it was too early for anyone else to be awake.

As soon as I stepped into the hallway and turned after quietly pulling the door close behind me, I was shocked!

Alya stood at the bathroom door, looking at me with a straight face. I was afraid she'd create a scene at having caught me red-handed suspiciously sneaking out of her mother's bedroom.

But she simply smiled and bid me good-morning. I was confused and frightened, so I also smiled normally and bid her good-morning before rushing into Toi's room for my bag. Thankfully, he had the sense to leave his door unlocked and I hurriedly stepped in to get out of Alya's sight. Once inside, I looked at Toi's sleeping form and wondered if I should wake him up and tell him about Alya catching me. Then after a while I decided that as Alya hadn't reacted in any way, maybe she was too sleepy to remember.

Thinking this, I relaxed and quickly changed into my street-clothes. I quietly packed my T-shirt and shorts in the backpack, wore my sneakers and quietly stepped out of Toi's room. I didn't see Alya in the passageway or the kitchen and felt relieved that she was in her room.

However, I stopped in mid-step when I saw Alya in the sitting-room. She wore a pair of loose pink cotton pajamas and sat on the couch, watching TV on low volume. She felt me enter the sitting room so she turned around. Normally, I would have chatted with Alya for some time. Alya thought of me as her older brother too, since I'd been coming to her home for years. But right then, I felt the nervousness creeping back. So, after mumbling something about soccer practice, I walked to the door.

Alya hurriedly came up behind me and when I stepped out of the main-door, she called.

"I hope you guys had fun, bro." Alya said with a strange look on her face.

This got me scared shitless!

Now I was sure Alya had figured out what I was doing in Mumtaz's bedroom. Strangely, she seemed exceedingly calm about it. I tried to smile, but that failed so I simply nodded my head and hurried down the stairs, out of sight. I quickly got my bike out of the small parking-lot and rode away to home.

I was blissfully unaware that this would prompt a sexual relationship between Alya and me too ...

**If you guys liked this experience with my best-friends' mother, feel free to Comment, Rate and Favorite this post. Till next time, cheers!**