Mumtaz-Best-Friend's Muslim Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the ride home, I couldn't even imagine how any son would willingly want to watch his mother get fucked by his best-friend!

Back home, I told my folks that I was going for a sleepover to Toi's house and they didn't question me, as this wasn't unusual. In the evening I packed a small bag with a pair of black boxer shorts and T-shirt. I'd worn a plain blue T-shirt and blue jeans with sneakers. I checked my pockets for my cell-phone, wallet, cigarette-pack with the two thin long joints and the lighter. Then I had a quick dinner with family and rode my bike to Toi's apartment.

It was around 10 PM when I rang their doorbell and Mumtaz Aunty opened the door.

"Hello, son!" Mumtaz Aunty beamed wide and welcomed me in.

"Hello ... aunty." I quipped, grinning excitedly and checking her from head to toe.

Mumtaz Aunty looked pretty hot in a pink silky sleeveless nighty. The tight-fitting nighty clung to her plump curvy figure snugly. The low neckline showed a few inches of her deep wide cleavage clearly. Aunty's enormous white boobs were squished tight together in her red bra. Her wide rounded hips and plump legs looked enticing in her silky tight outfit that ended at her shins. She was bare foot and her small feet looked cute.

I had arrived just as they were finishing dinner. Mumtaz Aunty invited me to join then for some ice-cream and I agreed. Aunty suggested I should change into my night-clothes in Toi's room before that. So I did and quickly changed into a loose dark-blue T-shirt and a pair of black soccer shorts. I stashed my bag on the chair and walked into the small kitchen.

Aunty, Toi and Alya were sitting around the small round dinner-table. They shifted aside and I took a seat opposite Alya, with Toi to my right and Aunty to the left. Toi wore white oversized basketball tank-top and small white boxer shorts. Alya smiled shyly at me and went back to eating ice-cream.

I admit I'd never felt so nervous being in Toi's home before. It was hard to pretend to talk innocently in front of Alya, because of what we had planned for later. While we talked about this and I felt Aunty brush her foot gently up and down my leg, under the table. Her bare foot snuck up to my thigh before slowly going down to my calves.

I felt thrilled at the way Mumtaz Aunty boldly teased me while pretending to talk normally. This made me increasingly aroused, and my thick big dick made a visible tent in my shorts.

Once the dessert was finished, Alya began helping Mumtaz Aunty clear the table. I took the chance to adjust my erection and got up, and Toi and I went to his room. Once inside his room, I could see Toi was barely able to hide his own excitement. As he talked about what we were going to do, I again wondered how anyone could be so thrilled with the anticipation of watching their mother getting fucked by another guy. I still couldn't see things from Toi's perspective, but I wasn't complaining.

Because by then I felt intense lust for Mumtaz.

While waiting for Alya to go to bed, I lit one of the thin long joints at Toi's window and we began smoking weed. As Toi talked about the different ways he'd fantasized seeing his mother get fucked and blazing, I got increasingly turned on. When the joint got over, I was pleasantly high but very aroused.

Around 11 PM, my cell-phone chirped with a text from Mumtaz Aunty. It simply said, 'Come.' I showed the text to Toi and he immediately went to open his door. Toi stuck his head around the doorway and made sure that his sister had gone to her room for the night. Then he signaled me to follow. We crept across the short passageway to his mother's bedroom. The door was ajar so he pushed it open and we stepped quietly into the semi-dark room before Toi hurriedly closed and locked the door from inside.

"Hello, sons." Mumtaz Aunty said cheerfully from her bed.

I smiled when I saw Mumtaz Aunty. She was sitting upright on the bed, with her back against the tall wooden headboard of her soft queen-sized bed. A single lamp overhead was focused from the headboard, illuminating the top half of the bed and leaving the rest of the room in darkness. It highlighted Mumtaz Aunty's pleasant plump figure perfectly. Her enormous white boobs threatened to spill out of her nighty, as she sat with her arms crossed, pushing her milky huge breasts together. With the silky pink nighty pulled up to her knees, Aunty's wide rounded hips and shapely thick legs looked extremely inviting.

"Come here, Ali." Mumtaz Aunty said softly and held out her hand.

I went up to the bed and Mumtaz Aunty beckoned me, so I climbed on the soft thick mattress and went close to her. As I came to kneel in the middle of the bed, Aunty also got to her knees and sat upright. She caught my hand and pulled me into a tight huge first.

"Mm ... I'm so happy that you agreed, son." Mumtaz said softly into my ear and pressed her busty soft chest harder on my firm flat chest.

"I'm glad you asked me, aunty." I replied and grinned to myself.

In the meanwhile, I heard the scrape of a chair behind my back and knew Toi was sitting in the swivel chair in the corner of his mother's bedroom. As I knelt under the spotlight, it was hard to see the rest of the room.

I focused my wandering weed-struck mind to what was in front and let Mumtaz kiss me. She put her soft moist lips on mine for the first time.

"Mmm ... Hmm ..." Mumtaz moaned softly and sighed with satisfaction.

As we gradually kissed harder, my hands wandered over her plump curvy form. I felt the evident curvy of her slim waist and wide hips for some time. Mumtaz kept pressed her plump soft breasts on me and clenched me in a tight embrace as we kissed more passionately. Soon, I went lower and touched her lovely large ass-cheeks for the first time. It sent a shiver up my erect cock. My stiff thick dick strained under my shorts and pushed hard on Aunty's soft plump tummy.

"Mmm ..." Aunty moaned into my mouth and rubbed her round tummy harder on my big bulging erection.

In the meanwhile, I began kneading her huge soft buttocks. I grabbed handfuls of her big round ass and squeezed harder and harder. This turned on Mumtaz in a short time.

"Get your clothed off, son. I want to see you naked once more!" Mumtaz quit kissing abruptly and hurriedly whispered into my ear.

I pulled my arms from around her and Mumtaz quickly pulled my loose long T-shirt off and flung it to one side. She didn't waste time and hurriedly pulled my shorts and underwear down in one quick motion. I stood up a little unsteadily on the soft thick mattress and let Aunty pull my shorts and underwear. In a few seconds, Mumtaz Aunty had me completely naked.

"Oh, my ..." Mumtaz cooed.

She grinned and caressed my firm bare torso with delight. I stayed still and let Mumtaz feel me up and down before she finally grabbed my thick big erection and squeezed it once.

"Oh, aunty ..." I groaned softly and looked at Mumtaz with lust.

"Don't feel shy to do what you want, son." She whispered softly and grinned as she began stroking my thick fleshy cock gently.

I was very excited by this point and completely focused on Mumtaz. So, I grabbed the soft tight-clinging nighty at her waist and quickly pulled it. Aunty put her flabby smooth arms up and I hurriedly pulled her nighty off. I flung her nighty near my clothes to one side while Mumtaz deftly removed her big bra in one quick motion.

I smiled excitedly and gazed at her naked plump white curves. Mumtaz's enormous white boobs sagged softly on her bare busty chest. Her brown thick nipples stood completely erect. I ogled her soft paunch and wide hips before my eyes went to her white clean-shaved crotch.

"You're sexy!" I exclaimed softly before quickly grabbing Mumtaz's giant round boobs.

"Oh, Ali!"| Mumtaz cried out softly in surprise when I suddenly bent low and began licking and sucking her thick large nipples.

Aunty pushed her busty chest out for me, and I continued to run my tongue around her areola before hungrily sucking her lovely large nipples. In the meanwhile, Mumtaz kept stroking my thick stiff cock slowly. I loved squeezing and sucking her big soft boobs so much that my huge dick stood completely stiff and throbbed with excitement.

"Mm ... Stop, son." Mumtaz moaned when her thick brown nipples were completely slick with my spit, "Get over me." She whispered and quickly lay on her back.

Then I quickly knelt between her spread-eagled legs and leaned over her. As soon as I leaned close enough, Mumtaz quickly put her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her busty bare chest. So I immediately went back to sucking and squeezing her giant soft melons. Mumtaz then caught a handful of my long hair at the back and began pressing my face harder into her busty fluffy chest. I didn't mind being smothered by her lovely large lovely tits.

It was incredibly arousing!

"Oh ... Yeah ... Mm ... Ali ... Oh I love it!" Mumtaz Aunty continued to moan softly and encouraged me to suck and squeeze her lovely large boos.

After several minutes, my jaw started to ache from continuously sucking hard on Mumtaz's long stiff nipples. They stood completely erect and fit perfectly in my mouth. Her soft motherly breasts were amazing to squeeze and fondle. But I was too excited to even feel my thick stiff dick that hung down and swayed heavily between my legs.

Eventually, I let go of her huge mature boobs and slid a hand down her soft rounded tummy and went lower.

"Oh, yeah ..." Mumtaz hissed lustily when my fingertips brushed on her moist soft labia.

I had enough experience to know what to do, so I gently rubbed my fingertips up and down Aunty's slick warm slit. Her loose soft labia parted easily and I slowly inserted a forefinger inside. I pushed it all the way to the knuckles and didn't take long to find her G-spot. Then I began rubbing her G-spot with my finger buried all the way in her hot wet cunt.

"Mhmm ..." Mumtaz Aunty moaned encouragingly and I knew she was enjoying it a lot.

I kept gently fingering her wet hot cunt while sucking and squeezing her big round breasts hard at the same time. Mumtaz was getting increasingly horny. She kept writhing and rubbing her soft plump naked body on mine while I pleasured her with my fingers.

It didn't take too long for Mumtaz Aunty to experience her long-awaited orgasm.

"Mmh! ... Mhh ... Mmhh ... Mmm!" Mumtaz's moans became quicker and quicker, "Ali!" Aunty cried out my name loudly once before she climaxed hard.

"Aaahhh ..." Mumtaz Aunty groaned long and low as the intense orgasm hit her.

Aunty froze, embracing me tightly. I stayed still, with my face buried in her giant soft boobs and my forefinger thrust all the way in her climaxing cunt.

Mumtaz's orgasm was so intense that she immediately began squirting her warm slick cunt-cream. I felt it gush out of her creaming cunt every time spurt out and cover my palm. Her pussy-juices soon soaked my right hand completely, before splattering down on her soft white bed-sheets.

"Fuck ..." I exclaimed under my breath.

It was amazing to see Mumtaz Aunty writing and trembling in immense ecstasy.

As she held me tight to her soft plump naked body, I wondered how incredible her orgasm must be, experiencing it for the first time after so many years.

I admit I felt proud to have helped Mumtaz release years of pent-up sexual frustration.

"Ohh ... My ... God!" Mumtaz gasped when she caught her breath after a while.

She relaxed her tight embrace and I quickly pulled my face out of her soft smothering tits. I gasped for air and plucked my slick wet forefinger out of her creamy hot cunt.

"Mm ..." Mumtaz moaned softly when she felt my long thin forefinger slip out of her creamy slick pussy.

"Ah, shit!" Toi cried out softly.

I knelt upright and quickly glanced behind my back. The spotlight's ambience lit up the corners of the room enough to make out Toi sitting completely naked on the chair. I could see he was sitting exhausted, clenching his climaxing cock in one hand.

I felt a strange thrill realizing that Toi had been jerking off while watching me pleasure his mother.

"Come here, Ali." Mumtaz's hoarse voice made me turn back around.

She was sitting upright. Her huge milky white boobs were completely slick with my spit and swayed softly as she moved to one side. I quickly went and sat with my back against the wooden headboard. Mumtaz then came around to kneel between my outstretched legs. I spread them wider and she went on her hands and knees close to my crotch. We both looked at my thick huge dick as it stood completely stiff and upright.

"I've been craving to suck it since last time, son." Mumtaz said softly and grinned.

She bent low and gingerly caught my stiff thick cock with her soft warm hands. Even when she caught it with both hands one atop the other, it still left an inch of my shaft and my circumcised engorged dickhead was still visible. She gave my cock a little squeeze and watched with a grin at the way my round cock-cap pumped up even more.

"Oh ..." I groaned with a mix of pain and pleasure.

Mumtaz began lovingly stroking my fleshy stiff cock with both hands. Her huge white boobs dangled down and rubbed on my thighs and balls. I wondered how Mumtaz knew what to do, as she clearly couldn't have honed her handjob skills on her husband. Wherever she'd learnt how, Mumtaz was amazing as she skillfully stroked my huge hard dick.

"You like that, don't you, son ... Mm ... Yes ... Let me take care of your young beautiful cock, Ali ... Yes, son ... Mm ..." Mumtaz kept coaxing in a soft lusty voice and looking at my blissful face.

After some time, Mumtaz bent lower and placed her soft moist lips on my thick engorged dickhead.

"Hmm ..." I moaned approvingly and enjoyed her wet sloppy kisses on my super-sensitive cock-cap.

As Mumtaz feverishly kissed and licked my circumcised dickhead, she kept stroking it with a tighter grip. This sent a shiver of excitement through my body and I felt immensely aroused. I couldn't hold back from grabbing a handful of her hair-bun and pushing her head lower.

"Mhh!" Mumtaz's cry of surprise was muffled with a mouthful of my thick engorged dickhead.

"Oh yeah ..." I breathed lustily when Mumtaz squeezed her soft wet lips tight around my thick stiff shaft and moved her hands away.

I grinned, realizing that Mumtaz wanted to me fuck her face. So, I immediately moving her head up and down, making her take my huge thick cock deeper and deeper into her warm wet mouth. With each thrust, I pushed my fleshy stiff dick a fraction of an inch deeper inside her small mouth. Mumtaz also helped by opening her mouth as wide as she could and tried to gobble my hard long cock eagerly.

So, it took a while for me to push my cock deep enough that my huge round dickhead banged at the back of her throat.

"Ack!" Mumtaz gagged softly at this, so I pulled my thick dick out an inch and waited for her to catch her breath.

Once Mumtaz learnt to breathe through her nose, she patted my thigh to continue fucking her face. This time, I began pushing my huge hard cock halfway in and out of her eager wet mouth. I pushed her head down till my thick fleshy cock was buried in her tight throat before pulling up and letting her lap my round slick dickhead with her soft pink tongue. I barely paused for a second before plunging my huge wet dick right back into her small warm mouth.

"Mm ... Ack! Mm ... Agh! Hmm ... Ack!" Mumtaz moaned when I pulled out of her mouth but would gag audibly when I pushed my thick big dick all the way to her throat.

This soon made her drool and her warm spit ran down to make my thick long cock completely slick.

After a while, my eyes went beyond her bobbing head and I watched her plump curvy back and huge heart-shaped buttocks sticking out. This also brought Toi right into my line of sight and I couldn't help notice that he was jerking off again. This time, I could see he was sitting low on the chair, with his slim small legs spread wide. Toi had one hand on his dick while he fingered his asshole with the other hand.

I felt awkward when he made eye-contact so I immediately looked back to his mother, who was shamelessly getting her mouth fucked.

This also seemed to get me incredibly excited for some reason. I decided my dick was wet and ready enough. So, I pulled Mumtaz up and forced her to look at me.

"Fuck me now." I said, in a fierce demanding tone.

Mumtaz seemed to like this side of me, because she grinned wide with her sloppy wet lips and nodded her head.

"Yes, son!" Mumtaz eagerly whispered in reply.

I let go of her hair and Mumtaz quickly straddled my thighs. I kept my hands on her soft thick thighs and caressed. She caught the base of my huge stiff cock and held it upright and positioned herself over it.

"Mm ..." Mumtaz moaned softly when she first rubbed my thick engorged dickhead up and down her slick soft slit before she suddenly pushed it inside her hot creamy cunt, "Aaahh ..." She moaned long and low as my thick but slick dick went easily into her creamy wet vagina.

"Yesss ..." I hissed delightedly and enjoyed the grip of her warm wet pussy.

"Oh shit!" Mumtaz cursed softly in shock when she buried my entire fleshy length inside her hot creamy cunt, "You're filling me up, son!" She exclaimed softly and then smiled before beginning to rock back and forth.

I smiled and quickly reached out to grab Mumtaz's large soft breasts and began playing with them. After cupping them and holding them up to feel their heavy weight, I fondled her enormous white tits for some time. In the meanwhile, Mumtaz kept riding me increasingly faster. My thick huge cock slid in and out of her hot wet pussy with a soft squishing sound. Her plump soft ass-cheeks whacked again and again on my thighs with an audible smacking sound. The creak of the thick mattress was matched with Mumtaz's lusty moans.

"Oh ... Yeah ... Mmh ... Mm ... Aah ... Ali ... Yes ... Oh yeah ..." Mumtaz kept moaning in a soft but fierce whisper, while her fingernails dug deeper into my bare shoulders.

After having played with her giant milky boobs, I reached around and grabbed Mumtaz's large squishy buttocks and began squeezing and pinching them. Mumtaz grinned in delight at this and pushed her busty chest to my face. I quickly latched on to her large left nipple with my mouth and began sucking it hard. Mumtaz put her arms around my neck and once again smothered my face in her voluptuous warm breasts.

After a while, Mumtaz began coming closer to another orgasm. I felt her plump soft body stiffen in my arms and her arms tighten around my neck. I quickly grabbed a handful of her soft big ass-cheeks and used them to keep her pumping up and down on my thick hard cock.

"Oh ... Oh ... Oh ... " Mumtaz soon began gasping and groaning softly before she finally climaxed hard, "Ohhh ... God!" She groaned and cried out as another intense orgasm hit her.

Her climaxing cunt kept clenching tight around my thick slick cock as it sunk in and out. This felt incredibly arousing and I could feel my own orgasm nearing. So, I stopped and Mumtaz tiredly plopped down on me.

I held Mumtaz as she recovered from the incredible orgasm. Her warm pussy-juices were dribbling down my shaft and soaked my balls before wetting her bed-sheet some more. I had to take deep long breaths to keep my orgasm at bay. Still, I stopped squeezing Mumtaz's soft big ass-cheeks. Instead, I slowly pushed my hands inside her deep wide ass-crack and began teasing her tight-clenched anus.

"Mmm ..." Mumtaz moaned softly and stirred.

I grinned to myself and began spreading her cunt-cream all over her puckered asshole. Mumtaz quickly flexed her huge round ass-cheeks and caught my hand between it. So, for a while, Mumtaz enjoyed having her asshole played with.

After some time, I began kissing her busty bare chest while teasing her asshole. This turned on Mumtaz once more.