All Comments on 'Munchin'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Martyr2002Martyr2002almost 16 years ago
Nice story so far

It shows promise, and being classed as a novella leads me to think there will be more chapters. I can't say I like the main character though. He is having intimate relations with a married woman other than his wife. Gena's husband Bob should have beat the shit out of him and divorced her. She IS cheating on him and that is wrong. Just because the guy has no dick doesn't let him off the hook.

HonourHonouralmost 16 years ago
Love Is more than words

martyr many men forget or never learn that love is more than a roof over your head. True love can survive without sex but it can be a lonely time. What the character in this story provides is hope that like Bob someday the husband will want to learn how to love his wife more fully.

Yet another thought provoking tale Scorpio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
superb

Nothing else to add.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story,

very thought provoking, as previous commentator stated. Guy has some very good observations on relationships. He's still a cheating, lying scumbag. Oral sex is still fucking (unless your name is Bill Clinton). He could have his need for oral sex satisfied by doing single women instead of married sluts, the fact that his genatalia were shot off in Vietnam doesn't give him a free pass. Married women betraying their marriage with a serial cheater seems to send a different message from your usual stories which tend to tout the value of open and honest communication in a loving relationship. To me the wife that claims to love her husband while getting some on the side (unless they have agreed on an open relationship beforehand) is deluded. She should communicate with her spouse and state her needs rather than betray him by cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story but I don't like

cheating wives or smart ass, scum bag neighbours like him who make fools of another woman's husband - he deserves a good thumping from Bob.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
another emotional rollercoaster -

For some of us out here - nice job - thanks -

With all of the orthotic options these days there are choices and even if they subordinate some of the virtual reality behind the story line. Pete ought to consider them. Not because he is incomplete, or inadequate , but simply because he has the option of reducing the visual scars and their affect on him. The affect is clearly there and might be eased without constant physical and virtual reminder.

Ami's anxiety should be all gone by now - HE IS WHO HE IS - and that is not likely to change because of some cosmetic surgery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!

I thought I had read every one of your wonderful stories, and then I found this gem. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a load of bollocks

all the women are just fuck slut cheating whores and he is a fucking prick for treating the husbands like dorks...he should be horse whipped and beaten then kicked in to the gutter.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I feel his pain

Never too old to dream

I think by rickydean56 has a similar story and I believe his condition is real. I cried for him as I read it.

Mike_SxMike_Sxalmost 3 years ago

A beautiful love story. Many of us never returned from Vietnam. Many with disfiguration and handicaps We all gave it all for our freedom regardless of the politics. Remember why you are still able to speak English and decide where you can vacate.

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

Many of us who were in the military, where we were, have come home with life changing condition that we have to live with. Many of us have be able to adapt and some not. This story tells of one who suffered a lot and learned how to turn around and make the best of a condition that I am sure I would not have been able to do. I really loved this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous