All Comments on 'Murder to Go'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KeithW66KeithW6612 months ago

wow what a great extension to the first book, It was great to read how Camille discovered Her talents, even thought they may not be controllable, and was able to help her friend. I am really looking forward to the third installment, to She how the trip north goes and the budding romance with Hunter

Bluesea00Bluesea0012 months ago

Great story. I got the same feelings when reading a police story. More close to an american Agatha Christie than to normal sci-fi. I will wait patiently for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent, thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, well written, good pacing.

I felt frustrated with the local police... I didn't feel like an overheard argument was enough intent/motive to justify 1st degree murder charges. And they kept with the "boyfriend" chirps, even though the motive was supposedly related to Ken and Malina being in a relationship...

Also seemed like Ken didn't fully show much grief about his girlfriends death, there was more emphasis on his own panic about being arrested.

I think these points can be rationalized within the story as is, but if addressed might strengthen the plot a little bit more. My 2 cents. :)

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

Enjoyable story! Good follow up to the first story.

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES