All Comments on 'Murmansk Stone'

by ja99

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Brilliant ok - far fetched, lots of idiosyncrasies if you stop to think. However, this is clearly meant to be entertaining and as such, it certainly succeeds. Nice fun idea.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You can tell you edited and thought about the first scenes a couple of times, butts it's kind you just blabbed sure and characters after that. The newer characters became less developed, you forgot details, seemed to get bored with your own work. As far as unbelievable premises go, this was an entertaining idea and I think after some edits would be greatly improved.

SraulersSraulers10 months ago

Very entertaining story line. You covered a lot of ground and the pages added up, but with a little more effort this could easily be a Sci/Fi novel of a sorts… You could use a little editing in places, and added character development, but 5* for a solid, entertaining effort!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A grand yarn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userja99@ja99
I'm cis-het male, normal guy with a penchant for writing, mostly adventure stories with some sex. Longer form is my preference, not just scenes. Under Fit529 I've set up patreon, and an AO3 account (archiveofourown), and a website (Fit529 Dotcom), and have recently put some ...