Murmansk Stone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tent was good for camping, but after the first night I was invited to sleep on a soft mat in the front room of one of the houses. The lady there was older, but I figured out she wasn't that old and only had a very sun-worn face.

That night, she urged me to put my mat on her floor next to the rough-mud-brick fireplace. This was Better Than Outside.

She came over to sit next to me and we tried to talk for a while in pantomime, and I got more words just with her pointing at things.

After about a half-hour, she shut the front door and started taking off her clothes.

There was no mistaking what she was up to.

Like I said, I'd thought she was older, but in reality she probably was only in her early 30's. She'd had a son and a daughter. Her very-young daughter been raped by the soldiers that had come to take the men, had gotten pregnant, and had died in childbirth.

Obviously, this was tragic, and I couldn't imagine it. I really had to hate the Russians who did that to her, but then again, this wasn't new behavior for the Russian army. I'd heard all about that kind of random evil from what they did to the Ukrainians, and no one should have to hear about that stuff, much less endure it. Fuck the Russian Army. Fuck them to death.

Her son, only 14 at the time, had been taken away, and she had no idea _if_he was alive, or where he was. Frankly, even if he was alive, she didn't know if he knew enough to find his way back to their village.

The men had shot her husband when he tried to stop the men. It was pretty messed up.

Her name was Yie'nka ("Ye").

The personal history she told was not much better. Her parents had moved to the village as young people to get away from the Soviets, but the first years had been tough and they had died from exposure or overwork, and she'd grown up with a neighbor lady.

I agreed that war was horrible and that the worst people tended to become even more powerful during wartime.

By then she was naked, and was kneeling next to me. She'd decided early on meeting me that I was a good man, she wanted to have another child that she could name after her late husband.

Bear in mind, this is all with pantomime, a word here or there, and the ideas got through pretty well.

The last part, the part where I was supposed to give her a baby, was pantomimed very explicitly. She pointed at me, down to my crotch, made her finger go from down to up at 45-degrees, pointed at her crotch, made the finger-in-hole hand motion, then held her belly, and cradled a baby.

This wasn't rocket science to translate.

I was more than willing. With her clothes off, she was downright pretty, and her muscular figure showed she frequently did real work lifting heavy stuff. The most important part, though, was that she was smiling at me and wanted this.

I stripped down and was glad I'd gone 'swimming' in the lake earlier with the kids, all a part of getting to the rafts where they had canoes moored up.

Did I mention the water around there was Freakin' Cold!!!!?!

Yeah. Still, it was fun, and the kids didn't mind the temperature, they'd grown up with it. My new body handled it just fine. My mind was the weak part, thinking like a 50+ year old guy.

Ye helped me undress, folding each item of clothing as we went, and all I could do was to stare at her somewhat saggy but very enticingly naked boobs. I figured I was no prize either, but I had lost quite a bit of weight even from my reasonably fit starting point, so maybe I wasn't so bad.

The help turned into her pushing me to lie flat, then doing a close examination of my penis, lifting my balls and looking under them, stretching my skin tight, and even stretching my urethra open looking at it. She wasn't used to seeing a circumcised penis, I think, and I laughed at that.

Bending forward, she put a boob in my mouth and opened her legs as she straddled mine. Given our positions, I could reach down between them, and found a significant amount of fur. Apparently in the arctic there's no tradition to 'Trim Yer Pubes".

My fingers found the right spot, though, and soon she was laying on top of me, then straddling me, then lowering herself down, my penis sliding up very nicely into her very wet pussy.

This was fun, yes, but her eyes and attitude said it was very serious business. She was completely in-the-moment with me, fully aware of what was happening but not getting caught up in the passion. This lady knew what she wanted, and I was going to give it to her.

I'd been so long without a real woman... my wife, 3 years before? Wow... It didn't take long for me to come, arching my back and groaning. The window was glass but open with a screen, and after I finished coming I realized that the proximity of houses meant probably everyone in the village had heard me.

After I came and stopped, we stayed there, panting with each other, smiling with the shared joy. My hand was in the small of her back, and I pulled her onto me harder and smiled more. I said the words I'd learned before, "bolshoi spaseeba", great thanks, but she just leaned in and kissed me softly and said, "spaseeba toejzhe" (thanks also).

We went to sleep on her bed.

In the morning, I awoke to find her gone, so I dressed and went out to see her in the distance with some goats in a far pen. They didn't have many clothes, it was obvious who everyone was from their clothes even at a distance.

I was put to work by an older woman, cutting wild onions for soup, "cleaning" (skinning) and de-boning fish, chopping wood, and any number of other things.

After the noon meal, one of the kids, maybe a ten-year-old, came and got me and pulled me over to another house, then left.

This house (cabin, really) was a single room with a log-plank floor, and had a lady sitting there in the center of the room, waiting. Reen (Irina) looked to be in her 20's, and I'd only ever seen her with mud on her face before, since she worked with the reindeer and goats a lot, I was pretty sure.

Reen wasn't wearing goat-herd clothes this time. She wore a simple sun-dress without a bra.

I came up the steps, but she pointed and said, "Saboh, Saboh," which meant I had to take my shoes off before coming in.

After I did, she held up her hand to stop, and made a motion that I should pull off my shirt. Then, doing that, it was each item of clothing. I wasn't in her house yet, I was standing on her 'front porch' sort of stoop area, in plain view of anyone who would happen to walk by.

No one was walking by.

Once I was naked, Reen bade me come in and stand in front of her, with a very direct pointing manner, like, 'stand there!' but in signs.

This was followed by the same pantomime that Ye had used - I would get vertical, into her, baby bump, then cradle baby.

Sure, why not, I thought, so I nodded and smiled.

Her smile was half-nervous, though, and intellectually, I could see why. I was a stranger to the village and thus maybe a threat. But, by that point I'd more than shown the kind of person I was in helping out and laughing and willingly admitting I was a deserter from the army.

It couldn't be an accident that the morning after I'd slept with another lady in the village, this one was inviting me, too.

By standing and pulling the sun-dress off over her head (almost hitting her hands on things hanging from the ceiling in the process), any doubt about her intentions went away. She didn't just want to look at me, she had a very specific part of my anatomy she wanted to use.

Her bed was off in the corner, a 'double' with two pillows. Reen had been married before, I was pretty sure.

Suddenly, from behind me, I heard a knock. She looked past me, and I turned around to see Peeta, an Way Old lady (in her 70's I'd guess). She didn't come in, just stood on the steps to the door and peering around me. She said something rapid-fire, friendly, a question and warning, almost.

Reen looked irritated, but said, 'DaDaDa', fast, their way of saying, fine, okay. From around the corner, still dripping wet from the lake (and thus almost certainly cold) appeared a very, very naked and pert-nippled younger gal, maybe in her 20's but maybe slightly less. I didn't know what to do about that, so I said, "Schto?"

The girl came in. Her name was Gerat, I think. She bowed slightly, and stood, waiting. She was obviously second-fiddle in this situation, and Reen was in charge.

Peeta, the older lady, said some other things to both of them, then set a woven sack just inside the door, pulled the door shut, and obviously walked off.

This situation was beyond odd.

Reen said, "Mo?" (my name) Then, she motioned for me to come over to her bed, and I went as directed, being happy to comply with what they wanted.

Some combination of motioning and pushing got me lying on the bed, with her bending over me and kissing me. Her face moved down, kissing down my front, and she moved to my far side by the wall, around, and started sucking on my cock.

Her reaction to my being circumcized was simliar to Ye's, but she took less long to obsess over that, and just went to town sucking.

As she did, Gerta, the younger gal, came over, leaned over me, and kissed both my cheeks, softly and slowly, then kissed my lips. I held her shoulders to steady her, but her hand took mine, guided it to her breast, and held it there. I obviously had work to do.

Once I was up and ready, Reen stopped sucking, straddled my legs, moved up, and started to sit down on me. Gerta stood to get out of the way, got off the bed and then back on again, behind Reen, kneeling and waiting patiently, but observing calmly.

I was waiting, too.

Reen's thin but muscular frame had two small nicely proportioned breasts, round and firm I felt, and the sitting-down process wasn't instant. She was hesitating, I think because she was nervous, but in the end she got herself lowered down, my very-vertical cock UP and Inside her, her hips resting on my thighs.

The movements felt very intense because was so incredibly tight on me. It also looked a little uncomfortable for her, going by her face, but she grunted and exhaled as she did and after a minute she'd started moving up and down in a somewhat regular motion.

I was just loving life, so I smiled up at her, and she smiled back down at me as she moved calmly, riding, but also (by the changing expressions) feeling the same intensity of wonderful that I was.

Taking one of my hands in hers, she placed it over her breast, and started moving faster.

Feeling her boob wasn't a chore but a privilege, so I did like my wife had liked and rolled her nipple at the crook at the base of my thumb, pulling and squeezing at the same time.

Ah. Yes. Some things were universally liked.

Reen's rising and falling on me kept going, and I greatly enjoyed the friction thus provided. Reen liked it, too, sighing and giving squeaks of happiness as she moved, and more, and more, until she was grunting and crying out in loud whimpers of happiness.

I felt my own innards tighten, but before I could go off, Reen did, climaxing and drawing herself down on me in a quivering, jerking mass, her pussy grabbing me in spasms. This attention pushed me over and I started coming, too, pumping cum up and INto her, In, oh, yes, In, and oh God it was amazing.

I admit my eyes were closed for some of this.

Not a few moments went by, and I was still having twitches of goodness, when Reen pulled off, moved out of the way fast, and Gerta came up and sat down hard on me.

It was very sudden. It was also a hymen-break event!

Gart's screaming outcry made this surprising for me, and I had no idea that this would be the case. I immediately stopped moving, worrying desperately that I'd hurt her, but she shook her head no, and just held up a hand to say stay-still, which I was doing anyway.

After a full minute, her pussy grabbing me very tightly and her shifting around slightly to get a different position (each twitch of which gave me beautiful sensations), she nodded at me very slowly. Bending down, then, she kissed me, formally, her lips together, and touched the side of my face tenderly like she was being careful of me.

This made no sense. I'd been the one to cause her pain!

Still, this was her moment, and I had no words in common with her to have a complex debate, so I tried smiling and hoping that would be enough to keep her emotions going.

Now, bear in mind I'd just come. I'd shot my load, and normally I'd be snoring away, on my side faced away from my wife. Normal wasn't this. Normal didn't measure any part of these emotional distances.

Her ultra-tight grip on me and small motions did have an effect, and she rose and fell again and again in tiny increments, until she was making a more spirited ride out of it. I knew my return-to-fire position was farther away than normal, so I just let her move and move.

Caressing her back, I got some good vibes from her, appreciations of the touching, and then felt another hand near mine. Reen, off to our side, was sitting out of the way as best she could in the small bed, and her hands were coming around and petting Gerta's back near mine.

I pulled Gerta to me, tighter, my hand around by her ear to the back of her head, and tenderly kissed her face while she moved over me, rocking up and down and doing most of the work.

Her mouth came by, and opened this time. Our tongues slid past each other, tentatively, fast and happy, and I felt her giggle a little with the fun of it.

Still, the giggles were between larger panting and grunting noises from her getting ever closer to actually coming on me. I didn't have any expectation of coming in her anytime soon, but as she got more and more turned on, it fed back to me, too. I liked that, for sure!

Her sounds got more and more desperate as we went, the minutes passing, and soon she was coming on me, gasping and crying out in high-pitched whimpering screams of released joy.

I let this happen and felt joy in my heart that I could help someone feel this good, but of course, her pulsing on me gave my cock a new measure of need. Pushing down with my hand on her lower spine, I pushed up with my hips and in as far as I could, and came again!

So soon after the previous time, I hadn't done since college, maybe, but what had happened had definitely inspired it. My spurts and cries matched my hold on her body, tight and thrusting up, I knew my cum was going into her and there was no doubt she wanted it there.

I knew I was giving her something.

What she wanted from me, I knew I could give her.

We lay there, the spasmodic aftershocks bubbling through me at intervals, and her motion against me made a complete sensation of happy-joy between us that was totally visible on both our faces.

Gerta was pretty, for damn-sure, and young, and vivacious, and a go-getter, I could tell from having seen her running around helping to mind the younger kids and swim out to the boats to pull them in.

That said, Reen was pretty, too, though older, and both seemed to know each other pretty well.

Gerta pulled off me, and I shifted slightly to let her lie beside me. As she did, though, Reen shifted, too. I could see them both staring at my cock, still half-hard and dripping, some drops of red that I realized were from Gerta's hymen.

There was a slight bit of rivalry between them, I figured out, and close attention to what the other was doing. I looked at Gerta and an idea occurred to me. I said, "Gerta?" As she looked at my face, I licked my lips and head-nodded at her, telling her to lick, then motioned to my penis. "Lick?"

It was a request, but I could tell she regarded it as what she was expected to do, so she did, leaning down and pulling my cock up, sucking it in, and licking all around it.

After she'd done a little of that, I motioned for her to stop, then motioned for Reen to do the same thing. Reen did, of course, looking at Gerta, and pulling in my whole (somewhat diminished) length.

Important to me, though, was having them kiss, in front of me.

I motioned, one to the other, and made kissing sounds and moved my lips. The idea was clear, what I wanted was not a mystery.

They figured that out and just looked at each other.

This maybe wasn't something they were used to doing.

I smiled and made expectant, upward-circle hand motions.

They kept looking at each other.

Finally, they leaned towards each other and kissed, eyes open, even as I made lip-smacking noises. This eventually worked and they closed their eyes and did a real kiss with each other, tasting themselves on each other's lips.

I said some things in English to the effect of good friends. I remembered 'droog' as friends, and said that. They both laughed, breaking the kiss. Reen looked at me and said, 'podrugya', and lifted her breast. Obviously there were male and female friends.

I said, "Ah! Podrugya-Podrugya!"

They laughed at this, but Reen corrected, "Lyubluyu-podrugya", which I found later meant loving-friends. Still it was said with smiles.

We lay there a while, but then they spoke with each other in a more rapid-fire way, and we all got up and got dressed.

Watching these two beautiful women pull on clothes, even very utilitarian underwear that had been sewn and mended, mentally turned me on even if I'd just come twice in a row.

We went back outside and it was about time for lunch, and there was more to do.

I spent a lot of the rest of the day hanging around with the village kids since the adults were busy, playing the name-that-thing game to see how much I remembered, and trying out my Russian language skills.

That night, after a dip in the lake and then dinner, I was given a different home to stay in, and a woman who was at least 35 wanted a chance to sleep with me.

The next night, a girl resembling Gerta, maybe slightly younger (I had no way of asking) was sent to the house I'd stayed at before, and the woman I'd been with there left.

We bathed together, since my idea of clean and these people's were slightly different. American customs were to bathe daily, and this village's ideas were more lenient on the matter.

Still, this girl, Lana, was super nice, very excited, and we confirmed with sign language, definitely a virgin, but she so, so wanted the chance, and the village elders (3 old ladies) had decreed that if there were no children the village would die out, so they needed me to 'get busy'.

I taught Lana how to accept oral sex, though I was sure she knew about orgasms already. She came for me, then insisted I come on top of her, and push in myself. I did, breaking through, but she didn't cry out hard, just nodded and smiled, and insisted I keep going.

Pushing into Lana meant some really, really good sensations, for sure, and it wasn't too long before I was shooting up and into her. I had no idea if the timing was right for her, but someone would probably get a little "Mo" out of the deal, even if the real name would be a little "Kevin".

I slept with Lana the next night as well, then to another lady, and I decided it was time to move on.

One of the older ladies drew a map for me with landmarks, to get to another village, and through that to railroad tracks (which turned out to be a gravel highway).

On The Road

Walking day after day, making camp by the side of the road deep in some trees, I eventually got a truck to stop and the guy let me get in the back and ride. We went a long way, hours and hours, and he dropped me at some city limits before turning in another direction. I didn't know why, but I was happy with how far I'd gone.

I had almost no fish left, or rations, I was aching from bouncing around in the back of the truck (none of the roads were paved), and I just wanted to get back to some civilization.

Where do you go when you have nothing? I thought, city hall, or a pawnbroker for my camera, or maybe a church for some food.