Murphy's Ch. 02

Story Info
Once strangers become lovers forever.
1.4k words
4.54
3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Murphy's Chapter Two

Chapter Two

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18. All characters are fictional and any resemblance to real or other fictional characters is coincidence and unintentional.

Now lovers, this unlikely pair make new discoveries about each other and themselves. Who would have thought a smile and a cup of coffee would be so important.

____________________________________________________________________________

Our first time encounter in the men's room at Murphy's was like a dream. My Mexican lady lover is without saying, an incredible person. She has many years of pent up desires, wants and questions. She wants to experience and learn how to please a man and in turn experience all that a caring unselfish lover can be for her.

Our next meeting was again in that men's room. This time early in the morning about an hour before anyone else would be there. We wasted no time saying good morning with a full passionate kiss and holding each other for a long moment.

I wanted to give my lady a new experience, something her sister told her about, but something that has never happened to her. I help her out of her shoes, pants and her panties. I then lifted her up onto the countertop with her back and head up against the mirror.

Crouching down before her on my knees, she spared her legs and put her feet on my shoulders. Her beautiful pussy, with its full lips is just inches from my face. I take an index finger and begin to slowly and gently move the fingertip up and down her folded inward opening. She moans with delight. I can see that her essence is beginning to coat the inside of her folds.

I move my mouth closer and very softly lick her folded opening from top to bottom. She tastes like something I have never experienced before. It was fresh, with a slight fragrance that was inviting. I must have more. Taking both thumbs at the bottom of her pussy, I push inward and upward unfolding her. Her juices make this pleasant for both of us. She moans again and again, taking both of her hands and holding my head.

She wants to guide me in this new experience for her, yet wants me show her how great this feeling this can be. As I reach the top, I gently push her lips outward. Her clit's hood has pulled back and exposed her button. It's a great color and slightly larger than most. I lick her pussy again from the bottom up stopping at her button.

She arches her back in anticipation of what is about to come. While still holding her open with my thumbs, I place both of my lips over her clit and begin to suck. Her hands on my head say it all. I hear a few words in Spanish and then "Oh My God."

Over the next ten minutes or so my tongue and mouth take her to a place she has never been. I am careful to not make her orgasm. I want that to be special and memorable.

Finally the moment has arrived. I take her to the very edge of delight and this time over the edge. She screams and tightens her grip on me. Her back is arching and her breathing is fast and deep. I keep her there and she cums again and again. As I pull my face away from her pussy and look up to her face. Her eyes are closed and she is trembling. I standup and lean forward to hold her. She responds by wrapping her arms around me. Still trembling we kiss. Our lips, tongues and her juices make for a wonderful cocktail of passion.

As I step back she slides down in front of me. On her knees looking up at me standing she smiles and reaches for the top button of my jeans. With the button undone and the zipper pulled down, she looks up with those big dark eyes and a grin on her face. One careful tug and my jeans and underwear are below my knees.

My cock is fully hard and only inches from her face. She takes one hand and wraps it around my straight shaft. She appears to be studying it. Then, without warning she takes the entire head into her mouth. She is gentle yet deliberate in her motions. Her tongue licking and circling the head and shaft. One hand on the shaft with a slight stroking motion and the other cupping and massaging my balls.

I always like it when a women give eye contact as they are playing with your cock. Her big beautiful eyes are focused on me as she teases and is playing with my cock as no one ever had. I feel the need to cum approaching. Her actions are going to make this impossible to stop, yet I don't want to cum in her mouth. She is new to all of this. The last thing I want to have happen is for her to have a bad experience. I hold her face with both hands and lift her upward. My cock bounces out of her mouth followed by a bewildered look on her part. She stands and I kiss her with all I have ever put into a kiss.

I slide her back onto the counter top shake my pants to the ground and step between her legs. It's time to be with her again. It's time to be again inside that tight, velvety, beautiful pussy. I wipe my cock up and down her opening. It is wet from all of the playing. I place the head at the opening and thrust forward. It goes half way into her. She moans with acceptance.

Holding her at her shoulders I alternate stokes. Some short with just the head moving in and out. Some going deep to the bottom of her pussy.

Both of us talking asking how the other is doing. It is the best intercourse of my life and it's with a women I am just really getting to know and yes love.

The strokes are becoming full length. She has somehow figured out how to use her pelvic muscles to massage and hug my cock. The feeling is so intense, I know I won't last. I take my hands from her shoulders and place them on the sides of her face. She is looking at me encouraging me, wanting me to deposit a part of me deep within her. I can't do another minute. Holding her face a little tighter I announce I am going to cum. She says to me "Cum for me...cum in me." I cum deep inside of her, empting all that I am in her. I fall forward as she wraps her arms around me. Her legs and feet lock behind my back. We kiss as the feeling does not stop for me or her.

Some time goes by and I pull my starting to soften cock from her. As before her tight pussy does not give up a drop of my cum. We kiss some more. Hold each other some more. We help each other to get dressed. Kiss one more time and walk out of the men's restroom.

**********

Over the past several months we have met regularly. We enjoy each other's company, talk and get physical many times a week. Our friendship is like no other I have ever had. Our involvement with each other is exclusive. The sex has evolved into about anything and everything a couple can do. She really enjoys oral giving and receiving. She loves the taste of cum and swallows it every time. Anal has become one of her favorites. We mix it up and we are great playmates with and for each other.

It's hard to believe this thirty five something year old women deprived of so much. Who had intercourse nine times in ten years, with a cruel, terrible selfish man. Who had never experienced an orgasm. Who never knew the pleasure of oral or anal sex. Who never had a man cum inside of her. It's just truly incredible how someone held back for so long, has become such an accomplished and caring lover.

She for me is as close to a virgin as I have been with. In some ways, her very limited experience before with an uncaring jerk was a primer for all that has come now. She is a beautiful, intelligent, playful lover and most of all, a real complete women.

I can't wait for tomorrow. Coffee, those eyes and a kiss at five AM.