Murphy's Ch. 01

Story Info
A smile finds much needed love at midnight.
2.2k words
4.64
4.9k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Murphy's

Chapter One

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18. All characters are fictional and any resemblance to real or other fictional characters is coincidence and unintentional.

With the sunrise and a new day comes a new opportunity for two unlikely people to find each other. A soul that has been ignored for a long time sees new light, and with that light comes hope for a brighter future. Just as the rising sun warms all, so do these two warm each other.

____________________________________________________________________________

It all started by visiting a local fast food place called Murphy's a few times in the early morning for a quick bite and coffee. Each time there, was a Spanish speaking lady that caught my eye. She was pleasant looking and always friendly.

One day working late into the evening, I needed to get dinner before going home. I decided to stop by the Murphy's for something. To my surprise she was there. As I sat there eating, I noticed her behind the counter. She looked somehow different than before. I must have stared at her for just a moment to long, because she noticed me and came over to my table and asked if everything was Ok.

I told her yes it was, and apologized for staring at her. She smiled and said that it was Ok, and said it was nice to be noticed. It was late, I finished my dinner and headed home. On the drive home I could not get her out of my mind. Her smile, her hair, her body...I started to fantasize about being with her and playing with her.

A few days later I went to Murphy's again very early, just as they opened. She was there. Only two other people were in the place. I ordered some coffee and sat down. A minute later she brings my coffee to me. A pleasant good morning with a Mexican accent and asks if she can sit down for a minute. I said please. The conversation was a minute of small talk that was followed with an admission on her part.

She had noticed me looking at her every time I came into the place. She said that she liked the attention and wondered why. I told her she was a beautiful women and was a very pleasant person. At that very moment her beautiful big eyes filled with tears. I asked her if she was Ok. She shook her head no. She told me that her life was less than she wanted. She was married and her husband was an uncaring selfish man.

I could see the pain in her face as she described her marriage of ten years. She being the one to always work. Everything benefiting only her husband. I felt bad for her and did not know what to say. Just then a voice called out her name and she was needed in the back.

I left there thinking most of the day about her. How could such a beautiful women be in such a situation.

I went to the restaurant early again the next morning, sure enough she was there. I ordered some coffee and sat down.

This time another person brought me my coffee. I sat there for the longest time wondering if she would come over. As I was getting ready to leave, I saw her wave to me. At least an enthusiastic wave I thought.

I left thinking that the one time conversation was just that, one time. I stayed away for a week or so trying to sort out in my mind what this was. Is she reaching out to me or was she just complaining about her life that day. I could not forget her face, and the pain she was feeling that day.

Again, I went back in the early morning for not so much coffee, but to hopefully talk to her and put my mind at ease. I walked in and she saw me. A relieved look was on her face. She walked around the counter right away and said she thought she would never see me again. She also explained that although she was the manager of this store, her boss would be making a visit in twenty minutes. She asked me to please come tomorrow morning around five AM. I told I would be there.

The next morning I arrived a few minutes before five and the doors were locked. I knocked on the glass and with the second knock she was running for the door. She opened the door and reached for my hand to guide me into the dining area. She had already poured two cups of coffee and placed them at a booth towards the rear of the dining area.

She apologized for not being able to talk the day before, but was clearly happy to see me. I started to tell her that I was concerned that I somehow caused her some pain. I continued that I...She interrupted, "You did not hurt me in anyway." She went on to say that telling me that her life was less than what she expected with no change insight was difficult. I had been the only person she had ever told.

We sat there for thirty minutes or so telling each other about who and what we are. She told me that her husband was a curl man that did not love her. He insisted she work so he could be at the bar most of the day. She had never had children and was a virgin when she married.

She told me that her sister had a great fulfilling marriage. A husband that loved her and a very rewarding sex life. Her own sex life was nonexistent, preferring not to have any contact with her husband. She continue to pour her heart out with details that were frankly hard to believe and heart breaking.

She said that in ten years she had only had sex with her husband nine times.

Never once in her life experiencing an orgasm. She had never given or received oral sex. As she continue to talk you could see the sadness wash over her. Her sister would tell her of the romantic encounters she would have, and how these experiences were the best part of her life.

I asked her why she did not leave him. She answered with one word..."Family." Her family would be disgusted with her if she left.

The time to talk had come to an end. The store would be opening in thirty minutes and she needed to get things ready.

I asked her what was the best time to see her again. She told me she would be closing the store at midnight and would have more time then. We made a plan to meet just after midnight at the store.

I got to the store just a few minutes after midnight, she let me in. I needed to use the restroom and went there. I was washing my hands when a slight knock on the door was followed by a person shyly opening the door. It was this incredible lady. She looked at me with a look that needed no further words. We moved towards each other and hugged. The hug lasted for several minutes.

As her head moved away from my shoulder her face was glowing with an unsure look. I held her face with both of my hands gazing into her eyes. With one motion, I kissed her slowly and backed away. She looked uncertain what to do next. So I kissed her again. This time my tongue just parting her lips. She responded by kissing back and her tongue found its way to mine. Each kiss is more involved and increasing in passion.

I step back just for a moment to consider all she has told me. The last thing I want her to be is uncomfortable or afraid. She has had too much of that in her life. I take my hand from her side and slowly move around to her breast. Gently I touch the side of one massaging it. Running my finger tip over the top. She reacts by arching her back a bit and a soft moan. She tells me that her breasts are very sensitive. More massaging her breast and kissing her neck has her speaking in Spanish to me.

She is backed up to the sink counter. As we continue to kiss, I reach for the top of her pants. First the top button is undone. Than another and then another. I looked into her eyes and ask..."Do you want this?" She looks at me and says "Yes, please Yes."

I slide my hand into her panties waste band. Sliding my hand slowly back and forth. She moves with me. This sexy creature is experiencing someone taking time to make her feel good. Allowing her to feel the sensations that come with sex that is not one sided.

I slide my hand further down along her tummy. She has just a little reminder of pubic hair at the top of her pussy. My hand goes further down to feel the moisture. One finger slides the length of her opening careful not to penetrate her. Not yet, and not with a finger.

I find the fold of her pussy that is hiding her clitoris. It's giving a clear signal that her clit is ready to play.

I push my finger past her pussy lips and the tip of my finger is on her button. She arches her back while kissing my arm. I move the tip of my finger slowly in circles around her button. Her breathing becomes more labored.

She is holding on to me with both arms around me looking into my eyes. The look is one of complete pleasure. A few more times over and around her clit and what's been building is almost here. She arches her back, closes her eyes and cums for the very first time in her life. I slowly stop to allow her to savor the moment.

My hand comes slowly from her pants. She looks up and kisses me with a kiss to be remembered. She slides her shoes off and slides back onto the counter top. I ask her is this what you want. Without a word she shakes her head yes. I slide her pants off and her panties off one leg.

This beauty is now before me with one thing on my mind. We kiss again. She looks into my eyes and says "Please, I want you inside of me, I want to feel a real man, you inside of me." I unzip my pants and pull my underwear down. My cock has been hard through all of this. The tip is wet with precum. She spreads her legs wider, her pussy now in full view.

Those beautiful full vaginal lips are wet with her essence. I move forward just a bit and rub the tip of my cock up and down her opening several times. I position my cocks tip at her opening and slowly push the head in, she moans. A little further back and forth until I am entirely in her. With my cock fully in her, the tip is at the bottom of her pussy touching her cervix. She winces a bit, but tells me she likes it.

This women feels fantastic. Her pussy is tight with a velvety smoothness and just the right wetness. I stroke her for several minutes. Again, I put my finger on her clit. She cums almost instantly. Another minute or two and I tell her I must cum. I ask her "Do you want me to cum inside of you?" She looks up and says "Please Yes, I want to feel your warm seed inside of me."

One more stroke and I push the full length into her. Spurt after spurt I empty myself into her. Each spurt is greeted with her hands gripping my arms tighter. Her insides are hugging and massaging my cock. What a feeling!

I lean forward still fully inside her, kissing her and holding her. We stay in this position for the longest time, enjoying each other's warm embrace. I slowly pull my cock from her tight opening. None of what I have given her is escaping.

I help her by wiping the wetness from her opening and clean myself as well. I help her with her panties and her pants and shoes. Straightening up a little here and there and our appearance is no worse for the wear.

We walk out of the men's restroom different people than when we went in.

I talked with her the next morning. The smile on her face said it all. Her life had changed last night. What she thought could never be, has happened. She knows she has found a man that will show her the way to being happy. He is a gentle partner, and a kind sharing lover. A reminder of that slips out of tight pussy here and there. She tells me, "Every time a little of you seeps from me into my panties, I am reminded this was not just a dream...rather a dream come true."