Surprise at the Job Site Pt. 01

Story Info
A few hot construction workers have some fun on the job.
3.6k words
4.35
11k
9

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprise at the Job Site - Pt. 1

It's a cloudy Friday morning, and Fredrick is a construction worker who is heading into the job site to start another day of hard labor. He's eager with anticipation of picking up his paycheck from the boss today since it's pay day.

[He works for a contractor in the bay of Southern California. He's 24 yo, 6'0" tall, 193 lbs, and built as a defined muscle otter with only 8% body fat due to all the hot summer days doing construction in the sweltering sun. But, he's always loved it. It's been like his gym away from the gym for him. He has short cut facial hair with slight shadow, golden brown eyes with furry eyebrows, and short brunette hair that was almost black. His abs were bumpy yet solid, and his pecs like two 5 lb chicken breasts. He had a trim waist and a shallow trail of body hair that led from his abs to below his waistband. He was cut in all the right places.]

FREDRICK

"I've gotta hurry and get to work or the boss is gonna have my head! I've already been more then 20 minutes late twice this week. I don't even wanna think about what he's gonna say this time. Come on!" I shouted in my Honda Civic as I fought through traffic piled up on the interstate.

I finally pull into the parking area of the job site. "Not too bad, Only 5 minutes late." It's 7:05am. I see that everyone else's vehicles are already here. Especially my boss's. I jog over to the portable container office to clock in while I watch everyone separating from the morning safety meeting to there various stations.

"So glad you could join us, Fred!" My 34 yo boss, Robert, shouts as soon as I step through the doorway.

"Hey, I made it."

I notice as always, the tight fitting long-sleeved gray button down shirt with 2 large yellow hi-vis lateral stripes his boss was wearing while sitting behind his desk. His shirt stretched across his broad chest and ample pecs revealing the hardness of his raisin sized nipples. The black fur growing from his chest to his collar bone showing underneath as the top two buttons were always undone. The thin gold rope chain that nestled on top of his chest hair. The large plump pink kissable lips surrounded by his thick jet black beard that was fro-like yet short and trimmed. The subtle piney cologne scent of his body wash mixed with the odor of his pheromones filling the small office room. His biceps flexed inside his sleeves with every keystroke on his work computer.

I can only imagine the immense body heat culminating and sweat marinating in Robert's taint and ass crack right up to his tight puckered hole. Was it as hairy down there as his ripped chest, or was it clean shaven and smooth as marble? My mind drifted, only to be brought back to reality as I feel my 8" prick begin to stiffen just thinking about straddling my boss' lap behind that desk feeling him up and locking lips with him in passionate ecstasy.

"Any longer 'n' I would've had to write it up this time, man. You know that already." His eyes fixated on the computer monitor as he typed and clicked away, not turning away to look up at me. "Come on, man. No more free passes, Freddy. I like you. You do good work, but don't make me do things I don't wanna do.... I've got you logged in." Lifting his strong hand from the keyboard, pointing a finger pistol at Fred, "Don't forget about today's safety briefing after lunch. We have the new equipment coming in this afternoon."

"Right"

"You got all your gear?"

By now, I can feel my 8" Kielbasa starting to bind and tug at the restraining fabric of my work jeans, growing the already noticeable bulge to nearly full capacity. My bulbous ass checks tense in anticipation of what the boss might think of me or say in this masculine testosterone driven work environment if he happens to look up and notice my revealing condition in the front of my pants right now.

"Yessir"

Robert sucks his thick upper lip in and back out again. "...Head out and join the guys."

I make an about face reaching for the door knob to exit the office, swiftly opening the door, and hurrying back down the few steps letting the door shut behind me hoping my quick pace and abruptness to follow orders will help salvage some amount of admiration from the boss. I was also relieved my boss didn't notice my growing semi I have right now. Thank goodness he never looked up from his computer screen! Robert said that he liked me, and I didn't want anything else to further jeopardize my position on my boss's good side.

I start walking over to the work assignment I was last working on to pick up from yesterday, along the way, noticing the 12 other guys already hard at work with their white hard hats, hi-vis shirts, and jeans, some wearing harnesses. There's Mason, the sexy fucker! What I would give to have genes like that. I wonder who his parents are?

MASON

(In a deep booming voice) "Bobby, I got eight more strand boards to put up on this side. Can you give me a hand bringing over another stack?" I notice in my peripheral as Fred swiftly strides toward my direction. Every time I see that Fred it looks like he's completely undressing me with his eyes. I'll give him something to ogle over alright. I turn to acknowledge him, "There he is! Here comes the late fuck. Where've you been? Jerking your dick in the parking lot?"

"You wish"

"I wish? Is that how your fantasy starts?! Ha! You missed the morning safety brief again, man. Rob's gonna have your hide if you keep doin' this shit."

With that, I face back forward and continue moving ahead. "Let's get these boards up so we can move on to the other side. We're a little behind today, ladies."

[Mason was a no bullshit mf who hated this job project and hated their boss and the foreman even more, but he took taking care of business very seriously. He works even on his days off for a part-time job pulling 80 hours per week to make up for his child support wage garnishments. He barely has any time for any pussy huntin' cause he's always working. So he's probably been alone for quite some time since you could tell he's been doing this for a while. He's ready to branch out from this company and start his own contracting company. He's about done working at the bottom of the socioeconomic pyramid. An experienced, head-strong, and dominating guy like himself should be in charge of a few things by now. He has a ton of experience at the job. He definitely knows what he's doing and he has the guns to show for it. It seemed as if he was genetically designed for this type of heavy manual labor.

At 30 years old, he stands at a stout 6'7" weighing 327 lbs of solid steel beef with 7% body fat. He's a towering Hercules muscle tank with huge boulders for shoulders, arms like a silverback gorilla, and abs like a bucket of baseballs. His ass is out of this world, like 2 basketballs! However, he usually wore loose fitting clothes as most form-fitting pants can't comfortably fit around his waist while also containing his massive rear. They'd fit tight around his ass and thighs but not around his waist, unless he wore a belt which he never did due to the discomfort. His ass is just too massive and his waist is too thin. Neither can most shirts fit snug around his torso, except for when he wore one of his white tank shirts that always became see-through due to all the sweat, because of the serious v-shaped figure he has with his enormous shoulders. So his shirts just drape over his torso like concealing curtains, but at least since he is so tall, the hem of his shirts usually don't extend past the top of his hips. So you're definitely seeing skin, maybe even pubes whenever he neglects to shave it, every time he has to bend down or reach for anything in any direction. You could also tell that he's always commando as the top of his crack usually showed and his massive ass checks bounced around like basketballs with every step and would spread apart like the red sea whenever he bent over.

There would be times when it would be so hot outside that he would peel his shirt off and his co-workers would all get to gaze at him in amazement whenever they got the chance throughout their work as the beads of sweat on his sun tanned muscles glistened in the sun. You could always smell his intoxicating yet clean smelling man musk whenever you got near him after an hour of working. Whether carrying 2x4's, climbing a ladder, kneeling to use the nail gun, it was always a sight to see.

It was clear that he had to be packing at least 10" because of the fat 7" soft dick print you could see waddling around in his loose fitting jeans or cargos between his massive quads every time he walked or made any abrupt motion. He was definitely the kind of man that made most straight men re-question their sexuality. He knew he was getting attention everywhere he went. So he figured he might as well take advantage of it wherever, whenever. There's no hiding an enormous statuesque guy like himself, so why bother trying to pretend like people aren't staring?]

I throw an arm around Fred's shoulder as he approaches just to give 'em a good shake. "Let's get focused, my man!" When we approach the stack of boards that need to be moved, Fred trips over a rock losing his balance and goes tumbling forward into the back of me, face first directly into the sturdy globes of my rear. It startled me, but I actually was proud of him for his risk in taking more of a direct approach showing more of an initiative than usual to go after what I know he wants.

FREDRICK

As I fall, I wrap my arms around his thighs with a tackling motion one hand landing on his quads, the other hand gripping onto his flaccid anaconda. And because he doesn't like wearing a belt while working, his baggy cargo pants go sliding down to his knees along with me, thrusting him over, his hands landing on top of the stack of boards exposing all of my hairless ass and crack, his puckered pink hole, bulging thighs, and dangling jewels for the world to see. The slight striation in his back and glute muscles up close made it all so surreal to me as I looked up. My head was spinning with arousal.

MASON

My ass was smooth and hairless, freshly shaven this morning feeling the morning breeze tickle my sensitive manhole that began to pulse in and out.

What just happened? One minute I was side hugging my work buddy, and the next minute I'm bent over with my pants to my knees and my asshole pointing straight to the heavens! For a split second I was a little pissed, but the breeze back there actually feels pretty nice and relaxing.

About 5 other workers including Bobby saw what had just happened and started to let out some whoops and hollers with some chuckles while pointing.

FREDRICK

Mason stands back upright without even making an attempt to pull his pants back up again. He turns around with arms folded and pants now around his ankles. "You alright?"

"Oh shit! Sorry, man!" I start picking myself up again. "I tripped on a rock. I didn't mean..."

"No worries, bud. It's no big deal.... Besides, I'm gonna make you pay for it later," shooting a quick smirk. "And you're gonna start by putting my pants back how you found them. You took them down, you can pick them back up and put them back on me again."

I stood like a deer in headlights, eyeballing his nakedness as he glared back with a mischievous grin. He towered overhead while looking down at me from more than half a foot above. I eventually responded with an assuring nod of affirmation after tracing him over with my eyes.

HUH, I can't believe that just happened! A dream come true totally by accident! My heart is racing! My cock is swelling up again even faster and harder than Robert made it swell earlier! Just look at that monster hanging on top of his massive balls! It's dark, veiny, and uncircumcised?! I would've never guessed! His foreskin comes just over the ridge of his glans exposing just the tip of his head. And his massive balls hug so closely to his body! And those masculine chiseled thighs with veins popping out of them! Unreal!

I snap out of my trance with a nod and reach back down to grab Mason's pants at his ankles getting as close to his swelling semi erect member as I can with my own cock already at full mast and constraining within my jeans exposing a surely noticeable bulge. I can't believe Mason is actually giving me this opportunity right now.

I don't quite understand what's going on, here. I'm pretty sure Mason is straight. Just what is he asking me to do? And what does he mean by pay for it later? Surely he's not gonna try to fight me. We're both more mature and laid-back than that from what I can tell, I hope. Maybe he's going to make me pay for his lunch or give him some gas money or something. Either way, you won't hear me complain. This is worth whatever I have coming from this guy.

The workers that noticed what happened have now stopped working all together and are onlooking what's about to transpire. I slowly and nonchalantly unbutton his pants and undo his zipper at his ankles, then start pulling Mason's pants back up his hairless legs as if there's no hurry to get it over with. I brush his his cock with my forearm as I move up his thighs letting his cock rest on top of my forearm hitting the back of my hand as I glide his pants up and over his overgrown derriere.

Mason, with arms still folded, continues to grin and glare back at me directly into my eyes but now with a squint. He makes his cock flex a lil' on the back of my hand, making my gaze widen a little more with a stuttering falter in my movement to get his pants back on. I slide my hands up his obliques letting his cock slide over and off my wrist down into the fly of his pants. I intentionally left it out and start working on buttoning his pants first.

MASON

This guy thinks he's so slick. I knew that if I gave him the opportunity, he'd expose his queer ass. Look at him drooling over me like the piece of man meat I must be to him. And actually, his motions and intrigue is turning me on. His movements are so precise, gentle, and intentional, and he's a pretty sturdy looking guy himself. I mean he definitely ain't ugly, that's for sure. I bet I can make a real man out of him yet.

FREDRICK

Once the button is done, all that's left is to stuff Mason's still growing cock that now has a bead of precum on the tip back into his fly. It has already almost completely filled the wide-stretched open zipper with its intimidating girth, and it's still getting tighter. I grip Mason's tool with my right hand holding it for a brief second, not daring to look him in the eyes to see his expression or reaction, which there was none. Now assured that my proceeding had been approved, I grab the open fly with my free hand tugging it open a little more, and with a slow tug and a jerk and a gentle shove of his now almost fully erect pulsating 10" cock, pulling back his foreskin in the process, I carefully begin to guide and bend his cock back into his fly as to not scratch it against the open zipper, which was plastic anyway.

I figure Mason is a real testosterone filled man's man, and he doesn't have time outside of work to get much sexual attention from his usual one-night stand with women very often. So he probably has a ton of pent up sexual energy right now, and any subtle brush, pressure, or adjustment must send signals to his mammoth horn to stand at attention. And that's when I saw it! Mason's cock began to drool profusely over my clenched fist! A string of precum starts its decent all the way down to his knees before pausing and breaking off halfway as the rest wiggles and spins midair! With abrupt hesitation, I slowly move my eyes into eye contact with Mason who still has the same unchanged expression on his face. That's when it dawned on me!

He's getting off on this, isn't he?! Even though he likes women, Mason likes to play around sexually with guys sometime! He likes this more than I previously thought! At first I thought he was just joking around, but no! He wants to cum! He wants ME to make him cum! He obviously needs to cum, NOW! But we can't do this right now. Not here! Not with the foreman's office and our boss's office window right there and everybody standing around watching! I bet that's what he meant by making me pay later! That's it! Man, I can hardly wait! I wonder when it'll happen, but for now, I'll just play along.

My palm and wrist are now soaking wet with his precum. With a squeeze and a couple twists of his slippery cock head, I shove the rest of his cock back through his fly making sure to readjust it for him back down his pant leg with a few shakes from outside the fabric before zipping up his zipper. And just then, I get the most ingenious idea. So that it doesn't seem suspicious, I wipe his precum on my shirt near the collar on my chest so that I can lick and smell his scent from it for the rest of the day.

"Done." I give him a couple pats on his cock with the back of my hand. "All good." I sarcastically smile looking him in the eyes.

MASON

I give Fred a wink, "Almost."

I move even closer to him pressing his hard conditioned chest against my abs and his face into my hard pecs with my hand on his shoulder blade placing my other hand on his chest under the armpit and on top of his nipple clenching his shirt before whispering in his ear, "This isn't over. I'm gonna find you at lunch break. And don't think you can get away from me. Everyone's eyes are watching you."

With that, I spin Fred around with my fist clenching his shirt causing him to face to the side. Pulling him tightly into my body, I push my groin into his side and arm so that he can't move. In confusion as to what's happening, he grabs my tree limb of an arm with one hand and my log of a thigh with the other.

"I didn't know you were a (SLAP) dirty little fag whore," I told him as I began to swat his ass with a playful chuckle and a powerfully heavy slap to his rear keeping my voice low as to not draw anymore additional attention. He jumped a little when he felt the slap from my heavy hand connect sending his taut rear to wiggle and vibrate as he fought against my powerful embrace to get away. All the watching crew members snickered and winced in waves. By now, a few more crew members had taken a break to join in spectating.

FREDRICK

OH, man. I was already rock hard this whole time! What is he trying to do now?! Make me blow my load through my jeans in front of our crew?! (A noticeable wet spot of precum was already forming in the front of Fred's Jeans.)

(SLAP) "This isn't done, Freddy" (SLAP, SLAP, SLAP.... & squeeze)

With another mischievous smirk, Mason wraps me up in a headlock between his giant pecs and arms in an expression of brotherly playfulness, savoring this moment as I writhe in his arms trying to get free, grinding my ass against his hard cock. Then, he releases me while laughing, steps back, turns around facing the stack of strand board,

Mason: "Now let's get moving, guys. We're really behind now."

Bobby stood there motionless in shock and amazement of what he just witnessed up close with his jaw dropped, mouth open, grinning from ear to ear.

Fred: "Yeah yeah! Bet you wouldn't dare try that head lock shit when I'm not caught off guard."

Mason bucks at me with a reach of his hand. I flinch back.

Mason: "What made you so caught off guard in the first place?" He retorted.

Fred: "Fuck off, dude.... Hey, you're gonna swallow a fly, Bobby."

We all chuckle in unison and get back to work.

... TBC