Muscle Ventures - Part 7

Story Info
Fred & Mason's Date.
2.7k words
4.85
1.6k
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Muscle Ventures

Part 7 - Fred & Mason's Date

(Earlier that same morning...)

MASON

After swapping the morning protein with his roommate Tim, he places the dishes in the sink.

Tim: "... Welp, I'm off to work," leaving the kitchen to get ready for his tree trimming job.

Sliding his athletic shorts off from his large rear and legs, Mason takes a quick cold shower, shaves, sprays on a little musky cologne, and changes into something comfortable and practical yet coordinated, picking up his navy track pants.

"This will do nicely."

He slips them on. They fit snug, as if they were painted on, showing off Mason's bulging quads, dual-basketball sized glutes, and sculpted hams. His calves looked like two dark blue footballs. His pants also showed off his bulge as his beer-bottle shaped 7" flaccid cock snaked down the right side of his pant leg with two tennis ball sized balls tucked underneath. He then threw on a baby blue compression t-shirt that showed off every ripple and detail of his chiseled abs, pecs, lats, traps, obliques, and deltoids, letting his areola and nipples show through.

Mason knew what kind of man he was. He was about his business sure, but he also liked to get buck wild, whether it be skinny-dipping, strutting on nude beaches letting all the guys and girls get an eye-full, or even simply just going for a jog through his neighborhood in nothing but a pair of short-trim flannel shorts letting his cock slip out the bottom of the leg and bounce around between his thighs. He liked to wear tight or form fitting clothes to show off his body and bouncing bulge whenever he went out for play or for simple errands. He loved it when the young guys at the mall would gawk and drool when they saw his huge figure and abnormally large bulge strutting by. And after several years of living this way he's been with many women and quite a few guys by now, but he hasn't found someone like Freddy that he's so fond of in quite a long while as well, and he's definitely been over-working himself maintaining two jobs while trying to keep up with child support, bills, and save money. He has a 6 yo daughter, but who knows, he may even have a few more sons and daughters out there somewhere he doesn't know about.

Mason gets into his full-size pickup truck to head to Fred's apartment. He admires the beautiful luxury complex grounds as he pulls up, parks, and hops out, noticing Fred's car isn't there, but he did notice the new white convertible Camaro parked nearby. Mason finds the apartment and knocks on the door.

Fred opens the door, greets Mason, and let's him inside his apartment for the first time. It's grand, brightly lit, and well decorated.

Mason: "Hey I didn't see your car outside."

Fred: "Oh, yeah! I just got my new car delivered this morning! Did you see it out there?!"

"The white Camaro?!"

"Yeah!"

"That's YOURS?!"

"Yeah! I was ready to trade up and I've been wanting it for a while. Finally got it!"

"Well, congrats man! Look at you! You lucky dog!"

"Thank you! Thank you."

Mason: Looking around the nice apartment, "Wow Fred. I didn't know you were living like this, bud. Really nice place, man."

"Thanks! I took my time making sure my home feels like home, you know?"

Mason starts looking around more, admiring the decorations, artwork, and photos of family and friends.

Fred: Now in the kitchen, "You want something to drink, Mace?"

"What you got?" still looking around in the living room.

"Beer, diet soda, or carbonated water."

"Give me a beer."

Fred shuts the refrigerator door and walks back in with a beer bottle in each hand.

Fred: "What do you wanna do tonight?"

" I don't know yet. I'm sure we'll come up with something fun. We've got all morning and afternoon to think about it.... So tell me about some of these people on your shelves and walls."

Fred begins to show Mason around his living room telling stories and experiences he's had with the various individuals in each photo as Mason chugs on his beer.

Fred: "(I didn't know Mason would turn out to be such a nice guy. He's actually interested in getting to know me.)"

Mason: "You know I admire you for staying so connected to your family. My family is all spread so far across the country and we rarely speak each other. It's usually just on holidays every few years. But you know what?... I want you to be like my family Fred."

Fred notices the obscene growth that has accumulated in the front of Mason's pants. Without hesitation, Fred leans forward on his toes and kisses Mason's soft lips pressing his waist into Mason's growing boner as it tents down his pant leg. A kiss like that makes Mason surge with energy as he reaches around Fred's body and grabs a round ass cheek, leaning into the embrace. Mason then reaches into his pants and pulls out his weighty member, twisting his fist from his short trimmed bush to his glans causing a bead of precum to emerge on the tip. They release each other's tongues as Mason looks down with pride at his large member as well as the growing visible bulge in Fred's jeans. Fred follows Mason's eyes downward and begins to stare in awe at what a large and solid specimen Mason is holding in his fist at the moment.

Mason: "Grab it," he commands Fred as he slowly swings it up and down while holding it at the base.

Fred does the best he can to wrap his fingers all the way around but they just won't fully reach and he knows it's even wider at the base. Fred follows his instincts as he slowly begins to pump and twist Mason's cock up and over the head then back down again toward the middle of the shaft. Fred is able to feel Mason's heart beat pulse through his large meaty cock. The head is becoming more and more slippery with each pump of his fist.

Mason: "Taste it. Don't waste it. You know you wanna taste my precum and suck a man's cock. It's okay. Your my guy, and I'm all yours to enjoy. There's nothing wrong with man on man love, is there?" asking rhetorically.

Again, following Mason's commands, Fred lifts his hands to his mouth and licks off all the collected precum, then drops to his knees and starts servicing Mason's staff with his tongue, licking under the ridge, stroking the thick shaft, massaging the balls, then sucking on the head making sure not to use any teeth. Mason slowly tilts his head back in ecstasy letting out a moan.

Mason: "Uuuuuggghhhh. That's a good boy."

Mason starts to become more animated slowly and gently pumping his hips forward in rhythm to Freddy's sucking and jerking. After a couple minutes of foreplay and enjoying Fred's oral lovin' as well as Fred enjoying suckin' his new fuck buddies large dick, Mason pulls away, finishes off his beer, picks Fred up wrapping Freddy's legs around his waist, carries him into the bedroom and starts intimately making out with him on top of the bed while grinding his solid cock on top of Freddy's bulge. Mason slowly takes his hand down the path of caressing Freddy's chest, torso, ass, then his bulge continuing to squeeze and grope through Fred's pants.

Fred is just taking it all in, enjoying every second, being sure to take his time and Mason is doing the same. Mason gets Fred's pants unbuttoned and unzipped freeing his trapped prick, springing to life at a full 8" and starts removing Fred's shirt.

Mason: "Now show me that hot body of yours, stud... There it is." He then bends to give Fred a few good licks and sucks on his pecs and nipples.

Fred: "Look who's talking. You're the real stud."

Mason: "I like what I see, and that makes you a stud in my eyes," making Fred smile from embarrassment.

After taking off Fred's shirt, he starts working on getting Fred's jeans off, then he works on getting his track pants the rest of the way off, standing up to slide off each leg one at a time. Then, after peeling his shirt off overhead, he flexes his muscles a little making his pecs dance as he stands in all his glory before Fred who's also in the buff already stroking his cock and tweaking his nipple a top the bed. Mason climbs back on top of Fred and resumes the make out session, swapping spit and massaging tongues.

Mason slowly works his way down Freddy's body, kissing the neck, licking the nipples, the abs, tonguing the belly button, inhaling the pubes, licking over the balls, shaft, and head, giving his cock a few consecutive sucks. Then, he reaches underneath Freddy's conditioned thighs and raises his legs into the air as he begins to tongue and lick at Freddy's warm pulsating hole. Freddy cocks his head back writhing and moaning in ecstasy. Mason pulls his knees underneath him while eating Freddy's ass, letting his ass separate and the cool air from the A/C and spinning ceiling fan tickle his hole as he flexes it in and out as if getting ready to bottom. The more Mason licks and slurps, the harder Fred's cock gets and the more precum it leaks. Mason then reaches above his head and starts giving Fred a handjob, licking his hole, making more precum ooze from the head of Freddy's cock. When Mason knows Freddy is good and ready, he sits up on his knees, spits on his cock for lubrication, and starts to impale Freddy in the missionary position.

Freddy winces a little never having quite gotten fully used to Mason's massive girth and length as his insides started being stretched. Mason took it slow, slowly getting Freddy re-accustomed to his cock.

Mason: "That's it. Just take deep breaths for me baby. Relax." Coaching Fred through the process, making sure he wasn't in too much discomfort.

Once inside and beginning to find a slow rhythm around 60 rpm, Mason begins to drop forward pressing Freddy's thighs to his chest, then, resuming making out with Freddy as he slowly and intimately grinds his cock within Fred's insides, massaging his gut muscles. Soon, Mason begins to make long deep thrusts, from the top of his shaft to the hilt without losing his 60 rpm pace while now creating a loud clap noise between them. Then, he picks up the pace and begins pounding harder and faster at 120 rpm, no longer deep stroking but lifting his pelvis off of Freddy only a couple inches and thrusting into him again with all his weight, bouncing Fred deeper into the mattress with every thrust, making him bounce back up into another thrust. This makes Freddy turn his head with his eyes shut as he moans and winces some more, now struggling to get re-accustomed to this new pace.

Freddy is feeling all of the motions and it's driving his prostate wild as he leaks profusely on his abs. After a good pounding and enough moans from Fred, Mason sits up again in the missionary position, grips Freddy's cock, and starts jerking him sensually as he slows back down to 90 rpm.

Mason: "Yeah, you like that? Cum for daddy, baby. Cum for daddy."

Fred: In a high whimpering shuttering voice, "Uh huh. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum."

Fred release torrent after torrent of seamen onto his own face, chest, and abs.

Mason: "Man, I love the way you cum!"

Fred's orgasm inspired Mason to pick up the pace to 180 rpm while wiping up cum from Fred's chest and abs, shoving it in his open mouth.

Mason: "Let's make sure you don't waste cum anymore from now on, alright? I want you to eat it. Even if it's your own, okay? Unless it's in your ass already."

Fred: Still taking a pounding from Mason, "Uh huh! Yessir!" moaning erotically.

After making Fred finish licking and swallowing all of his cum from his hand, Mason then pulls out of Fred, turns him over and starts pounding his asshole from the back, eventually reaching his climax. Mason gritted his teeth and clenched his eyes as he growled, releasing blow after blow of seamen into Freddy's pulsating hole as Freddy continued to massage and milk Mason's slowly softening dick with his sphincter muscles.

Mason collapses on top of Freddy and rolls them both onto their side, spooning on top of the bed with Mason's semi erect cock still inside. Mason reaches back, grabs the edge of the bed sheet and pulls it over them before wrapping his bulging venous arms around his lover and embracing him. As they laid together, Freddy slowly ground his ass on Mason's cock, every now and then, flexing his internal ass muscles to massage his cock back to life while they had pillow talk for a while.

Soon enough, Mason's cock is a solid rock again inside Freddy, and he begins to grind and spoon Freddy from behind while embracing him. Their breathing starts to quicken. Mason begins to roll them both back and forth around in the bed while embracing Freddy, spooning, fucking, and grinding inside of him till he reaches another orgasm.

Freddy wraps his arms around the arms of Mason while being spooned and still with Mason's semi-hard cock inside him. They both shut their eyes and fall fast asleep in each other's warmth. Until, Mason's phone rings on the floor next to the bed waking him up. He can tell by the ringtone who it is. So he rolls out of bed and finds his phone.

Mason: "Yooooo, my maaaan! What's crackin'?"

Rob: "Oh, just here at the Sports Bar with Troy and Bobby, got done throwin' back a couple earlier. What about you?"

"I'm just here with Freddy-boy."

"Yeah? Hey, you guys should swing by and join us!" Troy and Bobby nod in affirmation.

"Good call, 'cause Freddy and I were just lookin' for something to do later and wanted to see if you had any ideas."

"Great, dude! So you're headed over?"

"We can get there in no time!"

"A'ight, see you guys in a bit, broda."

"Later, broda! Bye."

"Bye."

Mason start kissing on Freddy's face while climbing on top of him, embracing him, and grinding his heavy flaccid cock and balls into his thighs, waking him up more.

Mason: "Hey, lover. We have something to do this afternoon, you ready for more of a good time? We could lay in bed and fuck all day but it's 3 pm and I've had enough napping. These muscles need to get out and move." (SLAP) giving Fred a slap and squeeze on the ass.

Fred: "Okay, okay. Just promise me this isn't over."

"I promise. By the end of the night we'll be back in bed together picking up where we left off. I'm all yours, and you're mine, remember? We're going to be seeing a lot more of each other, but we still have to share each other, alright?"

"Alright."

"Good, now lets hop in the shower and wash off all our sweat and dried saliva. We're meeting the guys at the Sports Bar."

Mason and Fred strut into the bathroom to take a hot shower together. After being distracted from washing each others bodies due to all the fingering, mutual jerking, and making out, one thing leads to another, and before you know it, Fred is cradled in Mason's arms with his thighs to his chest and his ass slapping down on Mason's cock in a thunderous sequence of claps as Mason thrusts and power-fucks his fuck buddy in the air while the warm water streams and glistens over both their hard bodies, steaming up the glass shower encasing and bathroom mirror. Mason erupts, releasing his fourth load for the day, and is still ready to fuck like a lion.

Mason and Fred finish goofing off in the shower and get done cleaning each other off, put their clothes back on, and head out the door, leaving in their separate vehicles to the Sports Bar.

... TBC

Please remeber to rate & comment your feedback. It's greatly appreciated! You can also hit me up on my profile. Still more to cum!