All Comments on 'Muse 4 - Beyond Shame 1'

by oncemorewithfeeling

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
EGRIEGRI9 months ago

How did you ever decide to utilize such a cathartic intervention to allow Melina to drop Marley's chains and set herself free. This my friend was brilliant.

Claire? I am not sure just yet of her role other than to show even the darkest elements of Damian's past. Apparently Melina has come to terms with it. Sort of the outcome being the best possible. I hope the dinner with her dad Claire wrote clearly with the knife.

oncemorewithfeelingoncemorewithfeeling9 months agoAuthor

@EGRI Claire's cameo is there to show the dangers of Damian's libertarian views, and to foreshadow he is capable of making grave errors in judgement. She takes a more important role in the prequel of story I'm currently writing/wrestling with. I can tell you her dad usually doesn't enjoy his daughter visiting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroncemorewithfeeling@oncemorewithfeeling
I wanted to write a pornographic short, but the characters decided differently. I made this account to publish the novel it turned into. This novel is not for you, nor was it my original intention you would read it. Muse is partly based on my personal voyage of discovery rende...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES