All Comments on 'Museum'

by ThatGuyMan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
shewantsmoreshewantsmore3 months ago

Brilliant, amazing, well written and totally loved the story, who needs men when women have the equipment and better and bigger. Please continue with the story soon

AesirDraugrAesirDraugr3 months ago

Great story, just don't write futa on male.... It will kill the mood for many readers.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great work

josephsmith1593josephsmith15933 months ago

It would have been really easy to make this story of this sort self contained, so while I was reading the parts of the story that hinted otherwise I was intrigued as the story doesn't have a chapter number in the title. Sounds like there are a good potential of scifi elements to explore in future chapters, looking forward to what may come out.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked this one. I hope you write a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Awesome! Great to see you back at it!

DiamonDStarr69DiamonDStarr693 months ago

The was really good. I enjoyed not only the sexy aspect but the plotline as well. I hope to see this updated. I'm extremely intrigued and invested in where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hope you continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Oh man, it's been ages since I've read a great quality futa x futa story, I hope you will write up more (either continuation for this story or new ones)!

CabbersCabbersabout 2 months ago

Stories like this are the best! Alien encounters, dealing with having a cock, suppressing their sexual urges in vain. A strong partnership over time. I keep returning to the story, it's so naughty and fun. Honestly the best thing I've read on here in the futa department in a long time, I hope you make a sequel and/or similar stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatGuyMan@ThatGuyMan
Thank you everyone for coming here. I hope you have enjoyed the stories as much as I have enjoyed writing them. I love creating worlds to delve into and imagine and I hope you continue to follow along on this journey. My current writing projects include Museum part 2 and a fol...